Graduation and... Ch. 02

Story Info
Lois takes care of a friend's husband's needs.
1.8k words
4.43
86.3k
3
0

Part 2 of the 29 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/08/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

Lois Tillman's life was in turmoil. She was married, but growing more and more dissatisfied with her husband. Every day brought her closer to the courage to take steps to end her marriage. But that wasn't her only source of distress. During the previous summer, she'd begun a forbidden affair with one of her students and, in a weird set of circumstances, that affair led her into an affair with the new assistant principal at the school where she taught - a female assistant principal. Then, while she was attending a teacher's convention earlier in the year, she seduced a gorgeous young black man.

Lois didn't know why she kept doing the things she was doing, or why she couldn't seem to control of her life any more. It seemed as if her whole life was controlled by her sexual urges, and that disturbed her. Deep down inside, she knew that what she really wanted was a stable, happy relationship, but everything she did seemed to move her farther and farther from that goal.

When Linda Ross, who had been Lois's college roommate, invited her to visit for a few days, Lois accepted gladly. She hoped that putting some distance between herself and the confusion her life had fallen into might give her a better perspective from which to sort things out. And, she believed, visiting with Linda wouldn't put temptation in her way.

Now she was standing, trembling, in the hallway outside her friend's bedroom door, listening to sounds that told her frantic sexual activity was going on behind the closed door. She was on her way to the bathroom when she overheard the sounds and, stunned, she stopped and stood there, listening, feeling very guilty about her voyeurism.

Behind that closed door, Derek Ross's back arched and his hips lunged downward, plunging his cock deep into his wife's slender body. "Baby!" he groaned, "You're incredible!!"

"Shhhh!!" his wife whispered. She pressed her hand against her husband's mouth. "Don't make so much noise. We don't want Lois to hear us!"

Neither Linda nor Lois knew it, but the reason Derek was so horny was Lois's presence. He had fantasized about making love with his wife's gorgeous, full-bodied auburn-haired college roommate, but he knew he could never do that without hurting his wife, who he loved very much. Now his wife was unknowingly reaping the benefits of lust induced by her husband's desire for another woman.

"Ohhhhh!!" his wife moaned softly, "My God, Derek, you really are horny tonight, aren't you?" Her body quivered as her husband's driving penis sent spectacular feelings rocketing through her. She hadn't been fucked this well in a long time!

"Unnnnhhhh!!!! Unnnnhhhh!!!!" Derek groaned. He did try to be quiet as thrills shot through him, but he was fighting a losing battle. His thrusts rocked his wife's body and made her petite breasts bob and jiggle. Her lovely face was flushed with passion.

Derek closed his eyes and slammed into his wife more forcefully. As he did, he imagined he was plunging into Lois's lush body. That was all it took. Massive quantities of his scalding, gooey cream gushed from him with gut-wrenching intensity and cascaded into his wife.

"Ahhhhhh!!!!" he moaned, "Take it, L...Linda!!! Take itttttttt!!!"

"Yessss!!! Oh, yessss!!!!" Linda groaned. "Take me, Derek!! Take meeeee!!! Oh, Lord, that's good!!! I'm comminggg, too!!!" Her orgasm was triggered by her husband's scalding explosion and powerful spasms of joy convulsed her.

When he finished, Derek pulled his softening cock from his wife and rolled onto his back. He lay next to her, still feel the ache of unsatisfied need. He wanted Lois, but she was Linda's best friend, so that was an impossible dream.

Linda snuggled against her husband's bulky body and, wearing a satisfied smile, fell into a sound slumber while, unbeknownst to her, her husband continued to struggle with his tortured, lascivious thoughts about her friend.

Lois, trembling and aroused, finished her trip to the bathroom, then she returned to her room and flopped onto her bed. She had come here to get away from things like this, but her problems continued to follow her. She was turned on by what she'd heard, powerfully turned on! She couldn't believe she'd stood in the hallway, listening to Linda and Derek making love!

Trembling with need, the attractive teacher began caressing herself through the thin material of her nightie. She cupped her ample breasts, whose nipples were hard and tingling. Her actions sent a rush of delight sweeping through her and evoked a low moan of delight. The memory of what she'd heard through her friend's bedroom door urged the tumult in her body up another notch.

Derek, who was still wide-awake, continued to lie next to his slumbering wife, contemplating what it would be like to make love with Lois. He imagined what her full body - a marked contrast to his wife's slender physique - would look like nude. How did she act when she was making love? What would making love with her feel like? As he fantasized about his wife's pretty friend, his cock began to swell and grow hard once more.

Lois caressed her belly and legs, while her body squirmed with blooming excitement. Her hands slid between her thighs and she began exploring her quivering vagina with her trembling fingers. "Mmmmmmm!!!" she moaned as self-induced thrills shot through her. She slid one, then two, fingers into her needing hole and her body wracked with joy. Her hand began a circular motion on her engorged clit and her body writhed with growing urgency. Soft mews of pleasure issued from her ruby lips.

While Lois lay alone in her bed, writhing in the throes of self-induced passion, Derek, unable to sleep, slipped out of bed, put on his robe and started down the hall for the bathroom. As he passed the guest bedroom, he thought he heard a noise. He stopped at door and listened. It was a moan!

"I'll be a son-of-a bitch!" he thought. "That sounds like moans of pleasure!" He pushed Lois's door open a tiny bit. The teacher had left the light next to her bed on and what the horny man saw caused his cock to grow even more erect and part the folds of his robe.

Lois, the beautiful, blonde woman he'd had so many fervent dreams about, was lying on her bed, her nightgown shoved up around her neck, her body twisting and jerking, while she pleasured herself with her hands! Her breasts - two large, but perfectly shaped globes of flesh - were capped by swollen, dark areolas and rigidly extended nipples. Her hair had fanned out on the pillow, framing her flushed, lovely face which was slack with passion.

Lois, oblivious to the fact that she was being observed, continued to make love to herself. And, as she did, she found herself imagining that it was her friend's husband who was making her feel that wonderful. "Ohhhhh!!! Ohhhhhh!!!" she moaned. "Take me!!! Take meeeeee!!! Derek!!! Oh, Derek!!!! Take meeeee!!!!"

Derek couldn't believe what he was hearing! Lois was calling out his name while she played with herself! She wanted him! He opened the door and, stiff-legged, started walking toward the bed where the beautiful woman lay, lost in self-induced passion. As he moved toward the bed, he shrugged out of his robe and let it drop to the floor. His cock, a swollen, veined obelisk with a purple arrow-shaped head, pointed toward the object of his lust.

Lois, agog with rapture, had no idea that Derek had been watching her. With her eyes squeezed shut, she continued to imagine he was the source of the incredible joy ripping through her. God! It almost felt as if he really was touching her, as if it were his hand sliding over her belly, caressing her inflamed clit! It felt so real and so incredibly good! She'd never in her life had such a realistic fantasy!

"Ohhhhh!!!" she moaned, her body arching upward. Then she opened her eyes and saw that Derek was bent over her, his hand was in her groin, and he was totally naked! She blinked and shook her head. It was real! She wasn't imagining it! Her friend's nude husband was in the room with her, caressing her!

"Derek!! Oh, no!!" she groaned. Despite the fact that she knew what was happening was wrong, her excitement leapt to uncontrollable levels. She knew she wouldn't be able to stop him from doing anything he wanted to do!

"Yes," Derek replied softly. "You want me and I want you." He continued the circular movement of his hand, keeping Lois so inundated with ecstasy she couldn't think straight. The rise and fall of her hips continued. He slid a thick finger into her and her movements became more urgent.

Lois was far too aroused to resist, even though she knew she should. She felt Derek move between her legs then the hot, sticky tip of his penis slapped against her aching vagina. He placed it between her passion-soaked labia, then thrills roared through her as the massive pole began to invade her!

"Yessss, Derek!!! Yesssss!!!!" Lois groaned. She wanted him! "Oh, God, I need that!!!"

Derek was more turned on than he'd ever been in his life! The sweet sensations he felt as Lois's clasping opening welcomed his cock had him quivering with need. Once he was fully buried in her, he forced himself to remain still, marveling at how wonderful it felt. "Oh, God, Lois, you're fantastic!" he whispered. "My God, you're so tight!"

Lois knew she shouldn't be doing this with her best friend's husband, but she was far too aroused. She needed him desperately! When he started to move, her hips responded and glorious sensations, caused by the friction of their joined organs, rocketed through her.

"Ohhhh!!! Ohhhhh!!! Ohhhhhh!!!" she cried, "Take me, Derek!!! Ohhhh!!! Take meeeeee!!!!"

Lois's plea stirred Derek to greater efforts. His hips battered hers, jolting her, causing her jellied breasts to jiggle wildly. His hard pole plunged deep into her clutching cavern, evoking sensations so sweet they were almost unbearable.

"Ahhhhh!!! Ahhhhh!!! Ahhhhh!!!!" she cried, "Yesss!!! That's what I need!!! Ahhhhh!!!! Ahhhhh!!! Ahhhhh!!!" Her body strained as release rushed through it.

"Yeahhhhh!!! Oh, yeahhhhhh!!!" Derek groaned. His cock pulsed, spewing his juices into Lois with powerful blast after powerful blast.

When he was done, Derek covered Lois's mouth with his and she returned the kiss avidly. Their lips locked together, they lay there, their bodies occasionally twitching with after-shocks of pleasure.

"That...that was wonderful!" Lois told Derek once the kiss finally ended. "I...I really did need that. But we...we shouldn't have..."

"Don't feel guilty," Derek said. He kissed her again, then he looked at her. "I guess I better get back to my own bed," he said. "I'll see you in the morning." He smiled at her. "I don't want this to end here. I hope you feel the same way." He kissed her again, slipped out of bed, and was gone.

"God help me, I don't want it to end here, either," Lois thought. She shuddered with delight and, wonderfully satisfied, fell asleep.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers