Graduation and... Ch. 03

Story Info
Lois and Derek can't keep their hands off each other.
1.4k words
4.5
59.7k
1
0

Part 3 of the 29 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/08/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

When she awakened the next morning, Lois's pubic hair was crinkly with the remnants of her delightful, unexpected union with her friend's husband Derek the night before. She slid her hand between her legs and touched herself there to verify what she felt. "It wasn't a dream!" she thought, shuddering, "It was real! I...I can't believe I let that happen! What is wrong with me?"

Feeling terribly guilty, she got out of bed, put on her glasses, slipped into her robe and slippers and, with her heart pounding, went downstairs. When she walked into the kitchen she found Linda and Derek at the kitchen table, eating breakfast.

Linda smiled at her friend. "Good morning, sleepyhead," she said.

"Good...morning," Lois replied. She hoped her guilt wasn't obvious. She wasn't sure what to say to her friend, whose hospitality she'd violated.

"Good morning," Derek said.

While she got herself a cup of coffee and carried it to the table, Lois noted that he avoided eye contact with her. Both Linda and Derek were dressed, so she assumed they were going to work.

Linda finished eating her cereal and stood up. "I have to get going," she said. "I have a busy day ahead of me. I'll see you after work, Lois." She picked up her jacket and purse, kissed Derek, and left.

Lois and Derek sat at the table, not saying anything. They could hear Linda's car start, then move down the driveway.

Derek looked at Lois and smiled. "There's something I have to do," he said. He stood up and walked into the living room.

Lois finished her coffee, then she got up and cleared the table and carried the dishes to the counter. She began rinsing them and putting them in the dishwasher.

Derek made his phone call and returned to the kitchen. He stood in the doorway, watching Lois, observing the way her robe clung to her lush body and the way that body moved as she rinsed the dishes. Then he crossed the kitchen and slid his arms around her, pressing against her from the rear. He cupped her breasts and squeezed them gently.

Lois, shocked by Derek's action, was unable to keep thrills from sweeping over her. Without thinking, she pressed back against Derek and began moving her buttocks against his already swelling cock. "Don't...don't you have to go to work?" she asked.

"I called and told them I wouldn't be in today," Derek replied. "I told them I didn't feel well and thought I should spend the day in bed." He kissed her neck, enjoying the way her silky hair caressed his face. "What do you think?"

"Ohhhhh!!!!" Lois moaned softly. Thrills raced through her when Derek's thumbs began teasing her nipples. She felt his erection nudging her firm bottom.

"Let's go back to bed," Derek whispered. His lips moved over her neck and shoulders.

Lois was both elated and mortified. Electrifying sensations flew from her hardened nipples to her quivering groin, banishing whatever reservations she might have about sleeping with her friend's husband a second time. "Yesss!!" she moaned. "Oh, yesss!!"

Derek led her up the steps to the spare bedroom. Inside, he pulled her into his arms and his lips covered hers. Lois's lips parted and her tongue flicked out, caressing his, striking sparks of delight between them. Derek's hands slid to her ass, cupping it, pulling her against him.

Lois felt as if her insides had turned to jelly. Need deluged her like a tidal wave. Having Derek's hands on her ass felt wonderful! He pulled her against him she felt his hard cock pressing against her belly. His hands left her ass, moved to the waist of her robe, opened it, and pushed it down her shoulders and off.

Derek's hands glided over her bare skin. "God, Lois, you're so beautiful!" he whispered while his eyes moved excitedly over her unclad form. She was every bit as beautiful naked as he'd dreamed she'd be!

Lois felt herself blushing. She gasped when his hands cupped her breasts and he began to tease her nipples with his fingers. Her body moved sinuously under his touch. Rapture overwhelmed her and all she could do was moan and gasp. "Oh, God, Derek!!!" she crooned, "That feels wonderful!"

"I'm glad you like it," Derek murmured. He continued exploring her silken skin with one hand while he undid his clothes with the other. It wasn't easy because his high level of arousal robbed his fingers of dexterity but, eventually, he did manage to get his clothes off. When he was finally naked, he pulled Lois against him, and his erection slid between her legs.

"Ahhhh!!!" Lois groaned as the meaty shaft rubbed her pussy and turmoil rippled through her. It no longer mattered that he was her best friend's husband! She wanted him! She needed him! Her hips began to thrust, rubbing her vagina against his hard cock.

Derek laid down on the bed and pulled her onto him. Eagerly, she pressed against him, desperately needing to have his cock inside her. Derek rolled on top of her and she felt his swollen wand slide between her silken, slick vaginal lips. Then it was in her! Her friend's husband pushed downward, sliding his shaft into her yearning body.

"Yessss!!! Yesssss!!!!" Lois groaned. Her legs rose and locked behind his.

Derek was thrilled by the sensations Lois's engulfing cavern was giving him and overwhelmed by the intensity of the emotions roiling through him. "Ahhhhh!!!!" he moaned, "Oh, baby!!" With his cock buried deep in Lois's body, he began rotating his hips, grinding his pubic bone against hers.

"Oh, God!!! Yessss!!!!" Lois purred, "Oh, God!!! Do I ever need this!!!! Yessss!!! Yesssss!!! Take meeee, Derek!!!!!!! Take meee!!!"

Derek responded to her urgent plea by thrusting into her harder and faster.

"Oh, God, Derek, I...I can't wait!!!" Lois groaned, her body straining upward, "I can't wait!! I'm comminnnnggggg!!!! Oh, God!!! Oh, God!!! Yesssss!!! I'm commminnnngggg!!!! Take me!!! Oh, Derek, take meeeeee!!!!"

Derek felt the frantic spasms begin in the body working beneath his and then his own body loosed itself. "Ohhhhh!!! Oh, God!!! Yeahhhhhhhh!!!!!" he yelled, jetting his hot, sticky cream into his wife's friend.

Lois's peak passed and, spent and satisfied, she lay limp under her lover.

Derek continued stroking into her for a few moments, then he stopped, pulled out of her, and rolled onto the bed next to her. "That was unbelievable!" he whispered.

"I needed that so badly," Lois said.

"I know you did," Derek said. "I needed it just as much as you did." He pulled her into his arms and their lips met.

Lois's arms went around her friend's husband and she pulled him against her. When the kiss finally ended, she looked at Derek seriously. "What...what about Linda?" she asked.

Derek shrugged. "I...I don't know," he replied.

"I don't want to hurt her..." Lois said, "...or I didn't, anyhow. I...I guess I have, though."

"I didn't want to hurt her, either," Derek replied, "but I'm not sure I want what we just had to be our last time."

Lois kissed him gently. "I'm not sure I want to stop, either," she said. "Even if it means I'm a terrible friend."

Derek decided to see if Lois might be interested in helping him live out a fantasy he'd had for a long, long time. "You know..." he said, "...a couple months back Linda and I were watching a porno video. Two chicks were making it and Linda got really turned on. Then they showed a threesome and she got even more wound up." He looked at Lois. "How would you feel about doing something like that?"

Lois was surprised, and decided to tell Derek a little more about herself. "I...I have had a relationship with another woman," she told him. "It's wonderful. And...I...I have to admit I have wondered what it would be like to make love with Linda ever since we were in college."

Derek was thrilled by Lois's unexpected reply. She was interested. Now, if they could only figure out how to make it happen! He couldn't believe it, he might get to make love with two women! "I guess all we have to do is get Linda involved," he said. "I hinted that I might be willing to try a threesome after we watched that movie, but she got really upset and said she thought doing things like that was sick. She even denied she was turned on."

They lay there, talking, trying to figure out exactly how to convince Linda to join in the activity both of them wanted to try. Finally, they arrived at a plan they both thought might work.

"When Linda gets home from work today, she's in for quite a surprise, isn't she?" Derek commented.

Lois smiled at him. "She certainly is," she said. "I hope this works."

"Me, too," Derek said.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers