Graduation and... Ch. 13

Story Info
Lois & Doreen get cozy again.
1.5k words
4.4
29.2k
2
0

Part 13 of the 29 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/08/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

Lois Tillman lay on her bed, her lush body quivering with unsatisfied desire, while she watched her lover, Doreen Ingalls, disrobe. Her husband, Rod, was away overnight at a coaching conference, so they didn't have to worry about him catching them together. Lois was actually looking forward to spending the whole weekend making love with Doreen.

Lois needed loving so badly! Her hand stole to her yearning pussy and she began stroking her clit. If no one else was available to satisfy her, she'd have to do it herself! She caressed herself, her body moving in ecstatic response to a rush of self-induced pleasure. Small moans of delight escaped from her lips.

"You don't need to do that, my darling, Doreen said. The bed sank as she sat down on it. Lois opened her eyes and looked up into her lover's face.

"I...I..." Lois stammered. "I need you so desperately, darling!"

"I know you do! I need you just as much!" the gorgeous dark-haired assistant principal said. Her hand began moving soothingly over Lois's nude body.

Doreen's touch comforted Lois, but did much more, too. Unquenched fires of passion raged in her. Lois sat up and laid her head on Doreen's shoulder.

"There, there," her friend said, "I'll take care of you. I know exactly what you need."

Lois looked into Doreen's eyes and saw longing. Their faces moved slowly together, then their lips joined and wild feelings roiled in Lois.

"Please, Doreen, make love to me!" Lois begged the assistant principal after their torrid kiss ended. "I need to be made love to so badly! I need to have you make me come!"

"Of course, my dear," Doreen replied, lowering Lois to the bed. She began to kiss Lois's neck and shoulders. Lois was exultant. Doreen's caresses were so wonderful! The blonde-haired teacher's passion grew rapidly to a fever pitch. The assistant principal's soft hands cupped her breasts and her light kisses teased her flesh. The tips of her breasts strained and tingled. Then one super-sensitive tip was engulfed by warmth when Doreen drew it into her mouth.

"Yessssss!! Ahhhhhhhh!! So wonderful!!" Lois moaned. A hand traveled down over her belly, between her legs, and found her clit. With a loud groan, the pretty teacher arched her back, lifting her hips off the bed. Her hips began to twist and turn as the assistant principal's hand whirled on her engorged clit. Then, without warning, the release Lois sought was hers.

"C-C-C-C-Commmmminnnnnnggggg!! Oh, God, I'm commminnnggggg!!" Lois cried as explosion after explosion of joy shook her. "Don't stop!! My Goddddd!! Don't ever stopppp!! Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

Doreen kissed and caressed Lois until her friend's need was finally sated. At last, the women lay locked in each other's arms.

"Rod's going to be away for a couple of days," Lois whispered when she could finally talk again. "I was thinking..."

Doreen looked into her friend's eyes. "I know," she said. "Are you asking me to stay?"

"Yes," Lois answered. "Oh, yes!" Doreen was loving and thoughtful. She needed some love and tenderness.

Doreen sat up and, smiling at Lois, unfastened her hair and letting it fall loose.

Lois watched her friend's dark tresses cascade around her shoulders. The action turned Doreen's appearance from severe to stunning. The gorgeous assistant principal laid back down on the bed, took her blonde companion in her arms and they kissed again. Lois's arms locked around her companion as she avidly returned the kiss. Passion once more began to stir in her.

Because they had to breathe, the kiss had to end. The lovely women lay in each other's arms, chests heaving, gazing into each other's eyes.

"Want to make love again?" Doreen asked.

"Yesss!!" Lois replied. "You know I do!"

Doreen pulled Lois into her arms and once again their lips joined. Lois felt the other woman's hands coasting lightly over her body and thrills roared through her.

"Make love to me again!" Lois urged. "Please, Doreen! Make love to me!"

"I will, my darling," her lover replied.

Lois's hands traced the outline of her companion's breasts, drawing a low moan of pleasure from the other woman.

At the same time Lois caressing her breasts, Doreen caressed her companion's breasts, teasing the tips to straining tumescence. Lois felt giddy and her legs began to tremble.

Doreen rolled Lois onto her back and began raining soft, teasing kisses everywhere on her body. Her hair caressed Lois, a silken touch that soon had Lois writhing with need.

The assistant principal's hand combed softly through Lois's pubic hair, then moved to the puffy lips of her pussy. Lois felt as if she would explode as Doreen's soft fingers gently teased her damp opening and her friend's silken skin brushed against hers.


"Ohhhhhh!!" she moaned as Doreen slid first one finger, then two, into her. Her hips rocked, rising off the bed, seeking more of the exquisite pleasure she was being given. Her body fluttered with ecstasy while the assistant principal's lips roamed over it. The fingers invading her began a slow, maddeningly wonderful thrusting. In and out, in and out, the arousing digits moved.

"Ahhhhhh!!" Lois moaned when her companion's thumb came to rest on her ultra-sensitive clit. Her hips went wild. She exploded with delight, her body arching off the bed, whirlpools of pleasure swirling from her loins out into the rest of her body.

"Yesssssss!! Yessssss!! Yesssssss!!" she cried. "Oh, Goddddddd!! Oh, Godddddddd!! Oh, Goddddddd!! I'm commmmminnnnnggggg!! Yesssssssss!! I'm commmminnngggggggg!!"

Doreen continued her caresses, her head lying on Lois's belly, until the frantic movements of the woman's body calmed. Once Lois lay still on the bed, she slid up and took her in her arms.

"Oh, God, Doreen!" Lois gushed, kissing her companion. "That was so wonderful! So wonderful!"

Doreen continued caressing the attractive teacher, who couldn't believe how turned on she still was. She'd had two intense orgasms, and yet she was being fired up with need all over again! It was only a short time before her companion's feather-light touches had her writhing with passion once more.

"Ohhhhhhhh!!" Lois moaned, "Ohhhhhhh!! Ohhhhhh!!" Pleasure suffused every pore of her body. It was as if her body was one huge, super-sensitive pleasure nerve! Doreen always made her feel wonderful!

Soft lips moved through her pubic hair, then her lover's tongue was exploring her vagina. It slid between the puffy, silken lips, circled the top of the opening, shocking Lois with delight, then it slid between the folds of skin, teasing her opening. Once more, Lois's back arched, her hips rose from the bed and her body begged for more.

"Ahhhhhh!! Ahhhhhh!! Ahhhhhhhh!!" Lois moaned, her mind awhirl with lust. "That's...so...wonderful!! Don't...Ahhhh!!...don't stoppppp!! Don't ever stopppppp!!"

Doreen covered her friend's dripping opening with her mouth, her hands cupped Lois's firm buttocks, and her tongue slid and out of Lois's quivering pussy.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!" Lois screamed, her hands tearing at the bedcovers, as yet another powerful orgasm wracked her. "Gahhhhhhhhhh!! Gahhhhhhhhhhh!! Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

When Doreen was finally done with her, Lois lay panting on the bed, superbly satisfied. Once more, they rolled into each other's arms.

"Ohhhh, Doreen!!" Lois gushed. She kissed her friend, thrusting her tongue between the other woman's lips where it met the assistant principal's tongue and dueled with it. Thrills raced through both of them.

The kiss over, Lois began kissing her lover's neck onto the woman's chest. Lois licked the rosy area around the base of one nipple, watching the finger-thick bud swell out of the flesh that surrounded it. Once the nipple had stiffened, Lois took it in her mouth.

"Yesssss!! Oh, darling, yessssss!!" Doreen groaned, her hands tangling in her lover's hair, pulling her face tighter against her breasts.

As Doreen had done to her, Lois thoroughly kissed and caressed each of the magnificent mounds on the assistant principal's chest, which heaved wonderfully in response. Once she felt she'd accorded those fine breasts enough attention, Lois began kissing her way down over the other woman's rounded belly which was covered by soft, silken skin.

"My sweet thing!" Doreen moaned as Lois made love to her. Her body began writhing as her level of pleasure rose to unbearable levels.

Lois moved her hands and lips through Doreen's kinky pubic hair, into her groin. She paused, then began exploring her lover's vagina. She touched the petal-soft folds of flesh and heard her friend gasp with delight. Doreen was soaking wet with excitement and her hips rolled as Lois touched her.

Lois tentatively slipped a finger into her friend's body, feeling the fiery warmth of her need. She found, and toyed with, the other woman's erect, swollen clit.

"Ahhhhhhh!!" Doreen moaned, her hips jerking. "Please!! Please my darling!! Eat me!! Eat meeeee!!"

Lois did. Inserting two slim fingers into the other woman's opening, she began licking Doreen's turgid clit, then she sucked it between her lips.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!!" Doreen groaned. Her body began to thrash wildly. "My darling!! My sweet darling!! That's itttttt!! Eeeeeeeyahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! Eeeeeeeyahhhhhhhhhhh!! Eeeeeeeeyyyyaaaaaaaaaa!!"

Lois persisted with her caresses until her companion's wild motions stilled and the other woman lay quiet on the bed. She felt wonderful! She had shared loving.

"Come up here so I can hold you, my love," Doreen said, and Lois did. Their arms and legs entwined, the sated, happy women were soon asleep.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers