Graduation and... Ch. 14

Story Info
Helen Parker and Sgt. Denton get even closer.
3.4k words
4.68
30.1k
1
0

Part 14 of the 29 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/08/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

Helen Parker paced back and forth in her living room. She was nervous and couldn't keep from wondering if Joe Denton, the police officer she'd met that afternoon, really would return that evening as he promised he would. Was what happened between them a one-time thing? Was he one of those jerky guys who'd take advantage of finding a woman at a weak moment and... The phone rang, startling her. She picked it up and stammered, "Hel...hello?"

"You still want me to come over?" Joe Denton asked.

"Of course," Helen replied. Her anxiety was replaced by anticipation. Maybe it wasn't just a quick fling for him after all. Suddenly she couldn't wait until he got there.

"I'll be there in about a half an hour," Joe told her. "I have to stop at the station and drop off my unit."

After the longest half-hour Helen ever endured, Joe walked into her kitchen through the back door. She ran to him and was scooped up in his powerful arms. She kissed him wildly and locked her arms around his neck. "I wasn't sure you would come," she said breathlessly.

"Why not?" Joe asked.

"I don't know, I guess I was just afraid that you'd think..." she began.

"I think you're lovely, and I want you," he said, setting her back on her feet.

Helen looked up at him. She didn't want to talk anymore. "Make love to me, Joe! Now!"

"Here?" Joe exclaimed, looking surprised, then he picked her up in his arms and again their lips met. Carrying Helen as if she were a child he walked through the kitchen, toward the bedroom.

"I feel like a bride," Helen whispered in his ear.

"I guess that makes me a bridegroom, then," Joe said.

He carried her into the master bedroom, put her down, then began unbuttoning her blouse. Helen opened his shirt then, when both of them were naked from the waist up, she moved against him, her erect nipples boring into his strong, hairy chest, sending ripples of delight rushing through both of them.

She didn't want to wait, so she backed off, undid his belt, then opened his pants, which slid down his slim hips. Then she pushed off his underpants and left him standing nude in front of her, huge erection bobbing like a fishing pole. Her soft, warm hand encircled the fleshy cudgel and began stroking it.

"Ahhhhhhh!!!" Joe groaned, heat filling his body. He somehow managed to get Helen's jeans off, then he cupped her lovely ass in his big hands and pulled her against him. His shaft slid between her lovely legs and he felt her wet opening caressing it.

"The bed!!!" Helen gasped, "Let's get in bed!"

Joe laid her down, laid down next to her, and immediately moved his lips to her swollen breasts, mouthing the nipples, hardening them, sucking them until Helen felt so good she could hardly breathe.

"Ohhhhh!!! God!!!" she gushed, her body arching and twisting. She really did feel like a bride on her wedding night. Actually, Joe was making her feel better than she had on her wedding night. Her husband had passed out drunk after they got to their room.

Joe's lips continued to move, down through the valley between her breasts, across the area where they rose from her chest, and on down over her abdomen. Helen clawed at the sheets, her toes clenching, her legs trembling.

Slowly, spreading delight through Helen's body, Joe's lips moved slowly downward. They trailed fire across her belly, then he tongued her navel. Helen gasped, her head rolling from side to side. "Ohhhhhh!!! Joe!!! You make me feel so good!!!" she groaned.

"I'm glad," he replied, then he continued his delicious exploration of her body. Into the Vee between her legs he let his hands roam, and her body shook. She spread her legs, opening herself to him. Her hips thrust upward, her vagina glistening with dewy droplets of excitement.

"Touch me!! Please, Joe, touch me!!!" she cried.

"I will, baby, in time," he said.

Still his hands and lips moved over her, caressing her smooth inner thighs, gliding up one, then down the other, then back up again. Helen was so turned on that the muscles of her legs were quivering uncontrollably. Nearer and nearer his caresses came to her pulsating center. Her body arched, her hips no longer in contact with the bed.

"Please, darling!!!" Helen moaned, "Don't tease me!!! I need you!!!"

Joe surprised her by blowing softly on her vagina. The effect on Helen was as if she'd been given an electric shock. "Kiss meeeeeeee!!! Kiss meeeeeee!!! Yessssss!!!! Please!!!!" she cried.

Joe extended his tongue and gently, softly, dragged it through her vaginal crevice. He loved the sweet taste of her. Helen's back was arched so powerfully she feared she'd break in two. "Ahhhhhhhhhh!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!" she cried when his mouth covered her sopping vagina. "Yessssssss!!! Oh, darling, yesssssssss!!! I'm commmmminnnnnnggggggg!!!! Goddddddddddd!!! I'm commmmmminnnngggggg!!!! Oh, Joe!!! Oh, Joe!!! Oh, Joe!!!"

Joe grasped her hips and held on as she bucked through her intense orgasm. When her motions finally slowed, he lowered her gently to the bed. His shaft as rigid as that of a marble statue, he stretched out on the bed next to Helen. She rolled over and smiled at him.

"I could come to love you!" she said. "That...that was incredible! What about you?"

"I'm still here," Joe replied, smiling.

"Lay back," she told him, "it's my turn."

Joe rolled on his back and Helen began to make love to him. She kissed and licked his nipples until they stood out like tiny fingers on his chest. Then her lips moved down across his muscular body, toward his towering shaft. She reached out cupped it gently in her hand, and began stroking it.

"You...you'd better be careful!" Joe said in a voice quivering with urgency, "You're liable to make a mess if you aren't careful!"

"Wouldn't want that," Helen said. "I want to feel that lovely stuff of yours shooting into me." She discovered, to her surprise, that making love to him was exciting her. She loved the way his hips moved, the urgency she felt in his body as her hands and lips moved over him. She needed him! She slid her body atop his, trapping his shaft between them. Then she raised her hips and felt the tip of his erection slide along her sensitized labia.

Joe thrust upward, and the head of his throbbing shaft entered her. Neither of them could wait any longer. Their hips began to pound together, intense sensations ripped through them, and they both moaned with joy.

"Ohhhhhhh!!!" Helen moaned, pushing herself up on outstretched arms, continuing to rotate her hips.

"I can't wait!!!" Joe moaned. He cupped her bobbing breasts and his thumbs rubbed the nipples as his hips drove up off the bed. "I'm commmmmminnnnngggggg, baby!!!" he moaned when he began spewing his molten, sticky fluids into her.

"Yessssssss!!!! Yessssssss!!! Yessssssss!!!" Helen cried, coming, too. "Give it to meeeeeeeeee, Joe!!! I'm commmmminnnnnnggggg!!! I'm commmminnnnnngggg, toooooooo!!!! Yesssssssssss!!! Yesssssssss!!!! Yessssssssssssssssssss!!!!!"

Once more, they snuggled against each other, resting. After a while, Helen moved and looked into her companion's blue eyes.

"Do you think I'm awful for acting the way I've acted?" she asked hesitantly.

"I think you're wonderful!" Joe replied. To prove it he pulled her into his arms and kissed her. His hands started to move over her body and Helen began responding again to his touch.

His lips moved to her breast, captured a nipple.

"Ohhhhhhh!!!!" Helen could do little more than moan.

After a delectably long and maddening period of attention to her breasts and rigid nipples, Joe pushed himself up on his elbow and said, "Turn over."

Helen did and immediately she felt his hands and lips begin moving over her back, sending ripples of delight into her. Sensations spread before his moving hands in ever-widening waves, the way water spreads before the bow of a ship.

Helen was surprised and elated by the thoroughness with which Joe kissed and caressed each of her buttocks. The incredible sensations she was feeling grew even more intense when his finger began to explore the cleft between the finely-formed globes of her bottom. He was making her wild!

Her hips began to rock and she pulled her knees under her, elevating her bottom, offering it to him. His finger traced the tiny pucker of her nether opening. "My God, Joe!" she moaned. "That's incredible! Soooo nice!!"

Joe began to stroke her thighs, continuing to electrify her, then he moved his attentions to her vagina, his fingers sliding between the well-lubricated, silken lips, toying with the sensitive bud of her clit. He stroked the little expanse of flesh between her vagina and anus, sending more jolts of excitement through her.

"Oh, God, Joe, you're driving me crazy!" she whimpered, "I can't stand it! It feels too good!!"

With tantalizing slowness, he slid one finger into her palpitating opening, slick with the juices of lust. His other hand slid down her belly onto her engorged clit.

"Mmmmmmmpppphhhh!!!!" Helen moaned into the pillow as his finger began to probe while his hand twirled her clit. "Please, Joe, I need you! Take me!! Please!!! Take meeee!!!"

She felt movement on the bed then and his hand left her clit. He was moving behind her, between her legs. She shook with anticipation at what would come next. His hands clasped her hips, raised them higher, making her a lovely target for his engorged cock.

He moved closer and Helen felt his erection slide against her thigh, hot and hard.

"Please!" she moaned, pushing back against him. She felt the tip of his erect member slid into her soaking wet opening. "Yessssss!!! Put it in!! Put it in meeeeeee!!!" she cried.

With a powerful thrust, Joe entered her all the way. She'd never felt so filled! His movement drove her head against the pillow. She reached down, touched herself at the point of their joining, and could feel his shaft sliding in and out of her.

"I can feel you!!!" she groaned, "I can feel you fucking me!" Her fingers twirled her clit as Joe drove into her. "Now!!! Oh, God!!! Now!!!" she screamed. Her back arched and she bucked like a wild horse as orgasm overwhelmed her. "Ahhhhh!!! Ahhhhh!!! Ahhhhh!!! Yesssssssssssssss!!! Yessssssssssssss!!! Yesssssssssssssssss!!!!"

"Take itttttt!!!" Joe bellowed, "Oh, baby, I'm coming, too!!!" Once more, he deluged Helen's insides with his torrid cream.

They rocked and bucked against each other until there was nothing left to share, then Joe pulled his partially hard shaft from her and flopped onto the bed.

Helen couldn't move and stayed as she was for a while, her head on the pillow, her body curving wonderfully up into the air, her gorgeous ass still exposed. Slowly, she laid down and turned to face Joe, looking lovingly into his smiling countenance.

"You are incredible!" she whispered.

Joe smiled at her. "You, too," he replied.

They moved into each other's arms and lay there for a while, holding each other, savoring the warmth between them.

"You know," she said, "As crazy as this might sound, I think I could fall in love with you. I don't think that would be hard at all."

"How can you say that? We just met," Joe asked.

Helen shrugged. "I...I don't know...I just have this feeling, you know?" she said.

"Well, I guess it isn't all that crazy. I think I'm falling for you," Joe said, shocking her. "I can't explain it, it's how I feel," he continued, kissing her on the forehead.

Helen nuzzled against him. She didn't know what to say, so she didn't say anything.

After a while, Joe stirred, and lay back. "Would you like some dinner?"

"I'd love some," Helen replied. "I'm famished. You want me to make something?"

"Why don't we go out, my treat?" Joe said. He felt as if he needed time to rest up before...whatever.

"That's fine by me," Helen said. "Where do you want to go?"

"I think I know a place you'll like," Joe told her. "Do you trust me?"

"Do I have any choice?" Helen retorted.

"Not if you want me to buy you dinner," Joe snapped, grinning.

"Then we'll go where you want to go," Helen told him.

They got up, took a friendly shower, then, still naked, walked back into the bedroom.

"Damn." Joe pulled her into his arms and kissed her. "I can't keep my hands off you."

"Hey," Helen pushed him away playfully, "I thought you were going to feed me."

"Oh, yeah, I forgot," Joe said. He looked around. "Let's see, where are my clothes." He slipped on his trousers, shirt, and shoes.

Helen fixed her hair and applied a little makeup, then she slipped on a silky dark-blue dress that clung enticingly to her fine body. Feeling bold, she decided not to wear a bra, and she put on a very scanty pair of bikini panties. She'd never gone out in public wearing so little under her clothes, and felt a little self-conscious, but she decided Joe was worth it.

A short time later, they were seated in a shadowy booth in a very nice restaurant. "This is super!" Helen told Joe. She leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. The movement caused her breasts to sway slightly under the silken top of her dress, and the contact of the smooth fabric against her semi-rigid nipples sent a tremor of delight racing through her, and caused her nipples to stiffen even more.

"You cold?" Joe, feeling her tremble, asked.

"Anything but," Helen replied and pressed tighter against him.

A waiter arrived and took their order, then left.

Sitting there, her arm linked in Joe's, Helen had a wild thought. She dropped her hand to his leg and began to stroke it gently.

"That feels nice," Joe whispered, pressing his leg against hers.

Helen, feeling devilish moved her hand to his crotch. She could feel his cock begin to swell and stiffen as she played her fingers lightly over it.

"You minx!" Joe said, and shifted his body so she had better access to him. "You're being pretty frisky, aren't you?"

"Do you mind?" Helen giggled. She'd never had the courage to do something like this in public before. Then again, no man ever made her want to.

"Not at all," Joe replied, then his hand moved to her leg and began to caress her thigh through her silken dress. The smooth material increased the delight his touches gave her, as did their setting.

"Talk about being frisky," Helen giggled. She leaned back against the booth, luxuriating in the wanton sensations his touch evoked.

"I'd say I'm doing all right," he whispered. He raised his hand and, with an outstretched finger, touched one of the nipples poking against the front of her dress.

"Ohhhh!!!" Helen moaned, shivering with delight. "You devil!"

His hand returned to her leg, pushed her dress up, and slid to the inside of her thigh. Helen parted her legs, hoping that in the dim light, with the table cloth in front of them, nobody would see what they were doing. The whole scene was incredibly erotic and exciting.

"Mmmmmmnnnn!!!" she murmured as Joe's hand moved onto her bare flesh. His hands gliding up and down over the silky softness of her inner thigh. Pleasure radiated from his fingers into her leg, up into her vagina, and out through her body. Her nipples grew even stiffer.

"You're awful!" Helen murmured. She clutched Joe's arm as wild emotions infiltrated every part of her being. This was so bad, so crazy, and so exciting!

"Want me to stop?" Joe asked, and his hand stopped moving.

"No! Please!!!" Helen pushed weakly at his hand, "Don't stop, it feels too good!"

He resumed what he was doing and the fantastic feelings returned.

Helen realized his hand had been moving deeper and deeper between her legs, closer and closer to her vagina, and she knew she was getting wet. She was glad she'd at least worn panties.

At last, Joe's hand cupped her tingling organ and his fingers stroked her slit through the shiny, damp material of her panties. Joe sat there, looking around as if nothing was going on, while under the table, his finger moved over and into Helen's vagina, reducing her to a panting, squirming mass of lust.

Up and down, through the moist fissure, his finger moved, and her hips began moving in counterpoint to it. At the upper end of each stroke, his finger hit her clit.

"You...Ahhhhh!!!...are driving me...Ahhhh!!!!...absolutely...Ahhhhh!!! ...wild!!" Helen managed to say while his fingers worked on that wonderfully sensitive spot.

Being in this very public place made the thrills she was experiencing even more intense. Her bottom rocked uncontrollably on the seat of the booth, her head lay limp on his shoulder, and she grasped his arm as tightly as she could, hoping the wild trembling of her body wouldn't be too noticeable to the other patrons in the restaurant.

If the light in the restaurant had been brighter, other patrons of the restaurant might have seen what was going on. They'd have noticed the flush of passion on Helen's face, would have seen her erect nipples poking out against her dress, and might have observed how her body was vibrating with need.

But, luckily, the other patrons couldn't see any of that. All any observer could see was two people, obviously lovers, cuddling in a booth.

Joe had Helen as close to the brink of coming as she believed possible and she was sure she'd come any second. Then, abruptly, his hand left her. Her passion began to ebb a bit, but it rapidly returned to where it had been when his hand returned to her leg, slid up, hooked aside the leg of her panties, and he slid a finger into her.

"Ahhhhhhh!!!!" Helen gasped. Erotic fireworks began to explode behind her tightly closed eyes and she almost came. Through half-open, lust-clouded eyes she saw the waiter approaching with their meal and struggled to get herself under control. She was sure Joe would stop what he was doing now that the waiter was coming.

She discovered she was wrong. Instead of stopping, Joe intensified the movements of his hand and, the harder Helen fought for control, the less she had. The waiter set the tray with their food on a stand near the table and began to uncover it. Then he turned to bring it to their table.

Helen wanted to tell Joe to stop, but knew if she opened her mouth, only moans of ecstasy would come out. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! I'm coming!!! I'm coming!!!" Helen thought. She bit her lip to keep from screaming as passion exploded through her, filling her with intense delight. She tried vainly to keep from letting what was going on inside her show, but didn't quite manage to do a perfect job.

"Is the lady all right?" she heard the waiter ask Joe.

"She's fine," Joe told the young man, while at the same time he was stirring her pussy even more. "It's just that she's not used to drinking, and on top of that, she was a bit tired. She'll be fine."

"All right, sir," the waiter said. He sounded uncertain, but went ahead and finished placing their food on the table.

Slowly, Helen's orgasm faded and Joe finally took his hand from her. He pulled it out from under the table and wiped it with his napkin.

"You bastard!" Helen gasped, and punched Joe weakly on the arm. "So I had too much to drink, huh?"

"Would you rather I'd said, 'You'll have to excuse her, she's having an orgasm?'" Joe chuckled.

"No, I guess not," Helen admitted.

She finally managed to get her body calmed enough to eat. The meal was stupendous and Helen ate a lot. Strenuous sexual activity always did stir her appetite.

After dessert they sat, talking, over cups of coffee.

"You don't have to go home tonight, do you?" Helen asked.

"Nothing to go home to," Joe replied. "Like I said, I'm divorced. Nobody there, not even a cat."

He began to stroke her leg again. "Hey," he said, "is there anything you'd like to do tonight?"

Helen gave him a quizzical look. "Like what?" she asked.

Joe shrugged. "Like dancing, or a movie, or something," he replied.

"I kind of like 'or something,'" Helen giggled.

Joe grinned. "Then I guess we ought to go back to your place," he said.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers
12