Graduation and... Ch. 17

Story Info
An old friend visits Amber Timmons.
3.6k words
4.67
32k
2
0

Part 17 of the 29 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/08/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

A man Bobby Draper didn't know was about to do help the young man solve the problem of breaking things off with another of his adult lovers.

The man, whose name was Lee Barnes, pulled into the parking lot of the hall where the Jamestown High School reunion banquet was being held. He had been divorced for a year, so he was attending the reunion alone. He hadn't been back to his home town in years and hadn't been to a reunion since he graduated from high school. As a result, he hadn't seen most of his classmates in years.

Lee was pretty much a stranger in the town where he was born and grew up. He attended college in a far-away state and settled in the town where the college was located after he finished getting his graduate and post-graduate degrees. Few people in Jamestown knew what he did for a living, or even remembered him, for that matter.

A few people Lee observed walking into the hall looked familiar. Some of them looked at him, puzzled, as if they sort of recognized him, but weren't sure who he was. That didn't surprise him. He was a pudgy kid when he was in high school, but he had trimmed down and was now solid and looked good in the expensive three-piece suit he wore. There weren't any other BMW's in the parking lot, either. Lee, who owned his own electronics company, had done well.

He parked his car, got out, and walked into the hall, drawing more puzzled looks. Spying an empty chair at a nearby table, he walked over.

"Is this seat taken?" he asked the attractive woman sitting across the table from where he stood. He recognized the woman and felt his heart skip a little. Her name, when they were in school together, was Amber Timmons. He'd always had a crush on her, and once he'd invited her to the prom. Unfortunately, she'd turned him down.

Lee thought Amber looked even prettier than she had when they were in school. Her face was even prettier than he recalled it, and her body, which was quite good when he last saw her, had matured into wonderful ripeness. A dark purple dress with a wide neckline and buttons down the front clung to her lovely body.

"No, please, have a seat," the woman said, and smiled at him. She studied his face, obviously trying to figure out who he was.

"Amber," he said, "You're Amber Timmons."

The woman smiled at him and nodded. "It used to be," she said. "It's Amber Fargo now."

Lee could see her searching her memory, trying to figure out his identity.

"So you married Ed Fargo?" Lee asked. He was enjoying her mystification.

Amber nodded. "I did, but we're divorced now," she replied. She continued to look at the man, trying to figure out who he was. He did look familiar, but...

Lee decided to make things easier for her. "I'm Lee. Lee Barnes," he said.

Amber looked surprised. "I'd never have guessed," she said. She gave him an appraising look. "You've changed, Lee." She recalled the pudgy, awkward kid she'd gone to school with and who had once invited her to the prom. The man sitting across from her was none of those things.

"A health club membership and a busy schedule will melt the pounds off in no time," Lee replied.

"Where's your wife?" Amber asked, "Or aren't you married?"

"We were divorced a year ago," Lee explained.

"That's too bad," she said.

Lee shrugged. "I'm managing to survive," he said. "You know, Amber, you've changed."

Amber smiled. "How?" she asked.

"You're more beautiful than I remembered," Lee said. He liked the fact his compliment brought a flush to her lovely face. Life with Ed certainly hadn't damaged her looks.

"You weren't this smooth when we were in high school," Amber said.

Lee shrugged and felt his face get hot. "Does telling the truth make me smooth?" he responded.

Amber, who was also blushing, nodded.

The meal was served and they ate. While they were eating, a band set up on the stage. The class officers handed out various awards, then music began.

Lee stood up and extended a hand to Amber. "Would you do me the honor of this dance?" he asked.

Amber nodded and stood. Lee realized he was right. Her figure was even better than he remembered it. She took his arm and they walked to the dance floor. Then she was in his arms, and they were moving around the floor.

"Thank you for asking me to dance," Amber said. "It's been a long time since I've danced."

"You dance well," Lee told her. He was acutely aware of how it felt to have her body pressed against his. Her warmth and the sweet perfume she wore tantalized him. The movement of her body under his hands as they glided around the floor stirred tension in his groin. He felt himself growing harder and harder as her body brushed his. "This is great! I'm responding just like a horny teen-ager!" he thought.

But, unlike those younger years, when he always attempted to hide his excitement from his partner, Lee made no effort to conceal his growing tumescence tonight. As his penis grew and swelled, he continued holding his former classmate close, pressing her body against his.

Amber felt Lee's erection brush her leg and a shudder of delight went through her. She thought back to their high school years. One year Lee invited her to the prom. She turned him down, preferring to wait for Ed to ask her. What would her life have been like if she'd agreed to go to the prom with Lee? The only thing she wouldn't have that she had now was her son. She pressed closer to her former classmate, excitement growing inside her.

"You know," she whispered in his ear, "I should have accepted your invitation to the prom."

"Oh?" Lee asked.

"Don't you remember?" Amber said. "You asked me to go to the prom with you when we were juniors and I said I couldn't. I...I was waiting for Ed to ask me. Maybe I should have gone with you."

"Maybe it wasn't meant to be," Lee said. "Sometimes things have to wait for the time to be right."

Amber wasn't sure how to take his comment. Was he suggesting a possibility that more might come of this night than dancing? She trembled softly and laid her head on his chest.

They danced almost every dance, especially the slow ones, and all too soon the evening was over. They walked back to the table, their arms around each other's waists. Both of them regretted that the evening had to end and wondered if the other felt the same way.

Along with their other former classmates, Lee and Amber walked out to the parking lot, neither one of them wanting the evening to be over.

"Why don't we get a drink somewhere?" Lee suggested.

"Nothing will be open this late," Amber said. "Jamestown hasn't changed much since you moved away."

"There's one place we can go," Lee said, and dangled his room key. "I've got one of those mini-bars in my motel room. It's stocked with all kinds of adult beverages."

"Yes!" Amber exclaimed. She moved into his arms and their lips met. When she felt Lee returning the kiss, delicious feelings flooded her, making her weak. She wanted Lee and believed he wanted her, too! It felt that way, anyhow, when he pressed against her!

Amber very much wanted her life to change. Because she was lonely, she had fallen into an affair with a friend of her son's. Although love-making with the young man was wonderful, she couldn't keep herself from feeling guilty about sleeping with the teenager. She'd been telling herself that, if she ever had the chance to start a relationship with someone her age, she'd jump at the opportunity. It looked to her as if that opportunity might have arrived and she was about to leap headlong into it.

In the car on the way to his motel, Amber felt giddy, like a teen-ager on her first date. "I...I've never ridden in a BMW before," she said nervously.

"Like it?" Lee asked.

"I...ah...I guess I could get used to it," Amber told him.

Lee pulled into the parking lot of the large, expensive motor lodge where he was staying, drove to his room, and parked.

Amber was impressed. Now that she thought about it, she hadn't asked Lee what he did for a living. Whatever it was, he obviously was doing very well financially. Suddenly, a feeling of panic swept over her. What would he think of her, acting the way she was? What would happen when they got in his room? What kind of lover would he be? Why had she done this? What if...he was planning to exact some kind of revenge on her for turning him down for the prom?

"You all right?" Lee asked. He had noticed her discomfiture.

Amber nodded.

"I'll take you home, if you'd like," he told her.

She shook her head and opened the door. Too late to turn back now. She hoped she was right about what his intentions were when he invited her to his room. It would kill her if it turned out they were honorable.

Lee slipped his arm around Amber's waist as they walked to his room. He felt her trembling and realized how nervous she was. He fumbled his key out of his pocket, opened the door, and led Amber inside.

"Ah...do you, um, really want a drink?" he asked after he closed and locked the door.

"No," Amber replied. She walked over to him and put her hands on his hips.

"Me, either," Lee said. His lips covered hers.

Heat flashed through Amber as feelings that had lain dormant too long were re-awakened by Lee's kiss. Her mouth opened and her tongue stabbed into his mouth. His tongue met it and their oral digits dueled. Her legs went weak.

When the kiss ended, Amber leaned back in Lee's arms and looked into his eyes. She was having a hard time getting her breath. His look was tender and he stroked her face softly with his fingers. The tender gesture added to the roaring sensations of passion that were threatening to overwhelm her.

Lee's hand moved down and caressed the skin of her shoulders and throat, exposed by the low-cut top of the dress Amber had on.

"Ahhhhh!!!" she murmured. "Oh, Lee, that feels heavenly!!!"

"I'm glad," Lee replied. "I've wanted to touch you like that since the first time I saw you tonight." His hand plunged into the low neck of her dress and cupped one of her breasts. "I've wanted to do this, too," he said softly.

Amber was sure she would faint as wild, yet sweet, sensations caused her stomach to churn. She hoped he wouldn't think badly of her body. She was over forty and had a grown son, but she watched what she ate and exercised to retain her shape. She still occasionally caught men eyeing her when she wore jeans. It certainly felt as if Lee was turned on, so maybe she was still attractive! What he was doing to her breast felt so good!

Lee was thrilled by Amber's reaction to his touch. From the way her body was responding, it seemed she was as hot for him as he was for her! "You really are beautiful, Amber!" he whispered.

Her classmate's words thrilled Amber. She wanted him to want her! The hand massaging her breast felt so good! It had been so long since she'd felt like this! She needed to make love with him! Desperately!

"Ohhhhh, Lee!!!!!!! Yesssss!!" she murmured.

Lee's hand slid out of her dress and he began unbuttoning the row of buttons down the front of the garment. When the dress was open, he pushed the loosened garment down over her shoulders, exposing her bra-covered breasts. The dress continued to slide down Amber's arms and softly, noiselessly, fell to the floor. Lee stroked his companion, his hands moving over her shoulders and down again onto her arms. Her breasts were cradled by a low-cut bra that fastened in front. Her erect nipples pressed against the sheer silken fabric.

"It's really going to happen!" Amber thought as she felt yearning blossom in her body as Lee undressed her. His hands gently cupped her breasts and he began thumbing her nipples through the bra. She sucked in a deep breath as pleasure coursed through her. "Ohhhh!!!!!!!! Oh...Goddddd!!!" she moaned, trembling, "Oh, Lee, that feels so good!!!" She was afraid her legs wouldn't hold her any more. They felt weak and were quivering.

Lee undid the bra clasp and her breasts were bared to his avid gaze. The freed globes sagged only slightly and her large nipples strained outward. Even her areolas were distended with passion.

"I...I'm...afraid...I'll...fall," Amber stammered. "My legs...they're...they're too weak!"

Lee put his arms around her and led her to the bed. He gently lowered her onto it, then he removed his clothes. Amber watched him, her chest heaving, her insides fluttering. Then, as naked as she, Lee stretched out on the bed next to her. His arms slid around her and his lips sought hers. She turned into him and felt his hands glide up her bare back.

Lust blotted out everything from Amber's mind! She shivered as her classmate stroked her as gently as any man ever had. Then her head rolled back and her face became a mask of passion when his lips and tongue began to work on her breasts.

"Nice!!! Oh, God, Lee!! That feels soooo nice!!!" she cooed as his mouth worked on her, building her exhilaration to startling levels. She'd never felt this good just from having her breasts sucked! If she didn't know better, she'd think she was going to...

"Oh, God!!!!!! Oh, God!!!! What's happening to meeee????!!!!!" she cried as powerful feelings roared through her. "Oh...God!!!!! Oh, God!!!!!!! My God...I'm...commmminnnnngggg!!!!!! Lee!!!!!!! Lee!!!!!!!!! Yesssssssssss!!!!!!!!!" Her hands clutched his head and her body twisted and turned as spasm after spasm of delight jolted her. Finally she lay back on the bed, her chest heaving.

Lee was startled when Amber came. He had never before seen a woman reach orgasm from having her breasts sucked before! He moved up next to her, watching the even rise and fall of her chest. Then he slid his hands down over her belly and removed her pantyhose, leaving her totally nude. Her softly rounded belly showed faint stretch marks. She might not have a perfect body, maybe, but to Lee she was terribly stimulating. He kissed the soft skin of her stomach.

Amber's eyes popped open when Lee's lips touched her belly. Then his hand began to slide over her legs, each caress building passion that had only been partially dampened by her just-completed orgasm. In the middle of rolling wave after rolling wave of delight, Amber realized his lips were moving toward her center, to her aching vagina. His tongue parted her soaking wet labia and her hips rose off the bed, pressing her tighter against his mouth. Startled, Amber realized she was about to lose control again...

"Aggggggaiinnnnnn!!!!!! Oh...Jesus!!!!!! Agggggaiinnnnn!!!!! My God, Lee!!!!!! My God!!!! I'm commmmminnnnnggggg agggainnnn!!!!" Amber cried as Lee's lips and tongue continued mauling her vagina. "Lee!!!! Oh, Lee!!!!!! Yesssss!!! Yesss!!!! Yessssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!"

After her orgasm passed, Amber was acutely aware she'd had two spectacular orgasms and her companion hadn't had any. She took him into her arms and kissed him. "What about you?" she asked. "You've made me feel so sublime! What about you?"

"I want you, Amber," he replied softly. "Very much!"

"Then take me!!! Please, Lee!!! Take me!!!" Amber groaned. She realized that, despite all the bliss she'd enjoyed, she was still turned on! She wanted him!

Lee rolled atop her, kissing her, feeling her rigid nipples press into his chest. Her legs parted, rose, and locked behind his. His erection, trapped between them, pressed against her belly.

Having him on top of her was wonderful, Amber thought. And the erection pressing into the soft flesh of her stomach felt huge! Her belly quivered as if there were a million hyper-active butterflies in it! She wanted him in her! She needed him in her!

"Please, Lee!!! I want you in me!!! Please, Lee!!! Don't make me wait!!!" she begged.

Lee lifted his hips and the rigid shaft slid down between her lust-dampened, lips. He felt her warmth against the tip of his erection and pressed downward. Tremors shook both their bodies as the wedge-shaped head parted her labia and slid into her slick, yearning opening.

"Yesss!!! Yessss!!!" Amber groaned. "Give it to me!!! Put it in meee!!!"

Lee was surprised how tightly her opening clutched him as he forced his way into her. "God, you're tight!" he exclaimed.

Amber had no doubt now that he found her exciting. What he was doing thrilled her from her toes to the roots of her hair! She pushed her hips up off the bed, welcoming him deeper into her body until she felt his pubic hair mingling with hers. He was in her now, all the way!

"Goddd!!! I need that so badly!!!" she groaned. "Please, Lee, don't stop!!! Ohhhh!!! Please!!! Don't ever stop!!!"

Lee began to drive into her and she lifted her hips to meet his powerful thrusts! He gave her thrills and she returned them! Amber couldn't recall ever feeling as good as she did at that minute!

"Feels so good!!! Ohhh!!! So...so good!! Yes!!! Yes!!! I'm so close!!! Yes!! Yes!!! Yesss!!!" She heard herself babbling, but couldn't stop. The sensations were too much!

Lee couldn't believe how good she was making him feel, and his own excitement mounted toward the peak of bliss. She was so tight! The walls of her snug cave of flesh rippled, the wave-like movements milking him.

"Ohhhhhh!!!...Ohhhhhhh!!!...Oh, God!!!!...Oh, Goddd!!!" Amber cried out and her body suddenly went crazy. "Don't...stop!!! No!!! Never...stop!!! Yessss!!!! So....goood!!!!!!!!! Yesssss!!!!! Yesssss!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhh!!! Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!"

Lee's rode his partner's bucking body as the throes of her orgasm caused her to strain and twist with surprising strength. The clasping action of her vagina sucked his orgasm from him.

"Nowwwwww!!! Take itttttttt!!!" he cried as his sticky sauce burst from him in powerful orgasm-induced spurts.

Overwhelmed by what they'd shared, they lay in each other's arms, resting once their passion had spent itself.

"My God!" Amber said softly. "I can't remember the last time I felt this wonderful! You're fantastic!"

Lee smiled and kissed her. "You aren't so bad yourself," he said.

They snuggled together and since the hour was late and they both were tired, they dozed off without intending to.

Amber awoke first, confused to find herself in a motel room and that it was daylight. Lying naked in the motel bed next to her former high school classmate, she realized she'd missed too much in life and decided she wouldn't miss any more. Her son was grown and out of the house now, so she didn't have to worry about him. For once, she would show some concern for her own needs!

Smiling, she looked at Lee, still lying there, dead to the world. Not wanting to wake him, she pulled the covers off his naked body. She wanted to see the instrument that had given her so much pleasure the night before. There it was, lying limp against his leg.

"It really is small when it's soft!" she thought. Gently, she took the limp organ in her hand, then she bent and kissed it. When she did, it jumped, then began to swell. Excitement flooded her and, without thinking, she took it into her mouth.

Lee awakened when Amber pulled down the covers, but didn't let her know. He hadn't anticipated what she did next, though, and almost jumped off the bed when she grabbed his penis. When she put it in her mouth, he had to bite his lip to keep from moaning. As Amber sucked it, his cock grew harder, fuller, longer.

Lee's organ continued to swell inside her mouth and Amber's insides began churning. She considered letting him come in her mouth, then she decided she wanted to have his magnificent penis in her again. She turned, positioned herself over him, and impaled herself on it.

"Good...morning!" Lee said, finally, no longer able to remain silent. "Don't stop!"

"I...Oh, Jesus!...I...Ohhh!!!...I'm not about to" Amber replied, rocking her hips, riding him. Beautiful sensations blasted through her.

Lee watched Amber's flushed face, and gazed at her bobbing breasts. It felt so good! He cupped the dangling globes of flesh and thumbed the distended tips.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers
12