Graduation and... Ch. 20

Story Info
Lois gets a visit from a friend's teenage son.
4.4k words
4.62
56.7k
1
0

Part 20 of the 29 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/08/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

Lois Tillman found herself in a situation she wished she could have avoided. Several months earlier, before she and her husband Rod split up, she agreed to let Dennis Livingston, the teen-age son of a friend, stay at her house for a few weeks while his parents traveled in Europe. The young man didn't want to go on the trip and her friend thought having the bookish, unathletic boy spend some time with Rod and Lois might be good for him.

Dennis was stocky and soft-looking, and he wasn't homely, either. He was also very intelligent, considerate and mannerly, unlike most of the boys his age in school. Lois, who'd known the young man since he was an infant, liked him quite a bit. She'd never been sure why her friend wanted the boy to change. "God, the last thing I'd want if I was his mother to have him turn into somebody like Rod," Lois mused. She didn't have the heart to tell her friend she and Rod had split up, so she was alone with a teen-age boy, and would be for two weeks.

It had been a while since Lois had enjoyed sex. Doreen, her female lover, was away attending a workshop on school administration and her male lover, Bobby Draper was busy with graduation festivities. The lack of sex had Lois feeling a little bit at loose ends.

She and her young visitor had just finished eating lunch and Dennis was helping her with the dishes. "You don't have to help with the dishes," she told the young man. "You can go on in and watch TV, if you want."

"I don't watch TV that much," Dennis replied. "There's not that much on that I like. Besides, I don't mind helping around the house. I do it at home."

"I'd think hanging around the house all day with an old lady like me would get boring," Lois said, "Maybe you can meet some kids your age while you're here this summer."

Dennis didn't know how to respond to Mrs. Tillman, who he thought was the most gorgeous woman he'd ever known. He'd had a crush on her ever since his hormones kicked into gear. He was ashamed to admit he didn't make friends very easily. "Ah...I...I don't know, maybe," he said.

Lois finished putting the last of the dishes in the dishwasher, added detergent, then closed the machine and turned it on.

"Is there anything you'd like to do?" she inquired.

"Not really," Dennis replied, staring at his feet.

Lois felt a rush of sympathy for the young man, who looked so lost. Without thinking about the consequences of her actions, she walked over, put her arms around him, and gave him what she intended to be a comforting, friendly hug. She wasn't prepared for the sensations that expolded through her the second her body came in contact with the teenager's.

Dennis's reaction to Mrs. Tillman's impulsive gesture was no less intense. His arms slid around her and he pulled her against him. His insides were in turmoil, and he felt his penis begin to distend. He broke his embrace and stepped back from the woman, his face red.

Lois found it difficult to breathe when the embrace ended. Had she felt something hard pressing against her? Was Dennis...? She shuddered. Why didn't she have more control over herself? Why couldn't she keep herself from feeling like this? It was bad enough she'd seduced one of her students and had been acting like a slut for several months now. Was she so depraved she would consider seducing her friend's son, too? "I...I, uh, have to do some laundry, Dennis," she stammered. She didn't know why she said that. Doing the laundry was the last thing on her mind.

"Yeah...well...I guess maybe I will go and watch some TV," Dennis stammered. He turned and walked into the living room.

Lois actually did her laundry. She had to do something to keep her mind off the powerful forces that seemed once again to be threatening to take charge of her and lead her to do something she knew was wrong. "What is wrong with me?" she thought as she stuffed dirty clothes into the washing machine. "I'm a grown woman! I'm supposed to act like an adult! This is crazy! How can I be thinking about letting something like this happen again?"

While Lois was in the laundry room, struggling with her emotions, Dennis was sitting in the living room, just as shaken. Mrs. Tillman's hug had left him unsettled. His parents weren't touchy people and the pretty woman's hug had caused him serious inner turmoil and confusion.

Lois finished the laundry and set to work making dinner. The physical contact between her and Dennis was still very much on her mind. "What am I going to do?" she wondered. "What if Dennis realizes the effect he had on me and tries to do something more? Then what? Will I be able to control myself if he does?"

Lois got the meal cooking and set the table. Anything to keep busy. That done, she checked the meat loaf she had put in the oven, then she turned on the burner under a pot of vegetables. Was she willing to let something happen between herself and her friend's son?

"Why not?" a voice in her head argued, "What's the harm? It isn't like it would be the first time." Lois tried to shrug the thoughts off, but couldn't.

Dennis sat in the living room, his mind still whirling with feelings and thoughts he couldn't comprehend. "Was Mrs. Tillman coming on to me?" he wondered. "My God! If she wants to go to bed with me, what am I going to do? She's Mom's best friend!" He had a hard time believing that might be the case. He had to be imagining things. Just the same, the erection triggered by Lois's impulsive hug continued to swell and made it uncomfortable for the young man to sit. He got up and went upstairs to the bathroom. Once he had the door locked, he opened his pants and took out his turgid organ.

"If...if she does want to make it with me, what...what if I'm not big enough?" he thought. He'd seen other boys' penises in the shower after gym class and they all looked bigger than his. He didn't know that penis size differs most when the penis is flaccid. In point of fact, when erect, he was quite well-endowed. He felt like doing something to relieve the discomfort, but didn't think it would be right to jerk off there. Instead, he got a washcloth and, by applying cold compresses, managed to reduce the swelling of his organ to manageable proportions. Finally, he went back downstairs.

"Dinner's ready," Lois announced, and the young man joined her at the kitchen table. She looked across the table at her young guest and saw the confusion in his eyes. "Dennis, are you all right?" she asked.

Dennis kept his eyes on the plate of food in front of him and nodded. "Ah...yeah, sure, I guess so," he replied. He wasn't sure at all.

They finished the meal in silence. Neither of them knew what to say, or what to do.

After dinner, Dennis helped Lois clear the dishes and get them in the dishwasher. When they finished, the young man went back into the den and sat down in front of the TV.

A few minutes later, Lois walked in. "What do you want to do tonight, Dennis?" she asked.

"I...I dunno," the young man replied.

"I have a VCR," Lois said. "Would you like to watch a movie?"

Dennis nodded. "OK," he said softly.

"Is there any movie in particular you'd like to watch?" Lois asked. "If we don't have it, we can rent it."

"Whatever you want to watch is fine with me," Dennis said.

Lois and Dennis looked at each other, neither of them sure what to do or say. Both of them were acutely aware that tension - sexual tension - was growing between them, and neither of them knew what to do about it.

Finally, Lois forced herself to walk over, pick out a movie, and put it in the VCR. She turned on the VCR and TV, walked back to a chair and sat down. She couldn't remember the last time she'd felt this jittery. She felt as if someone yelled, "Boo!" she'd jump right out of her skin.

She realized the movie she picked, "An Officer and A Gentleman," probably wasn't the best choice she could have made when the torrid love scenes appeared on the screen. She watched the TV intently, but her mind was playing tricks on her. Instead of Richard Gere and Deborah Winger, she saw herself and Dennis on the TV screen. It caused her more than a little distress. The movie continued and the two nervous people sat in silence, watching it.

"Dennis, would you like some hot chocolate?" Lois asked.

"Ah...sure," Dennis replied.

Lois got up and went out to the kitchen. She stood at the counter getting the hot chocolate ready and realized she was trembling. "What's the matter with me?" she thought. "I can't believe I'm this rattled because I'm alone with a teenage boy. I'm an adult! I should be able to control of myself better than this!"

Dennis couldn't concentrate on the movie, either. He pushed himself out of his chair and walked out to the kitchen. Mrs. Tillman was standing at the counter, her back to him. He started toward her.

"Can I help you make the hot chocolate, Mrs. Tillman?" he asked.

Lois, lost in thought, hadn't heard the young man enter the kitchen and was so startled by his question she dropped the can of hot chocolate mix and began to cry.

Mrs. Tillman's reaction surprised Dennis. He stood, dumbfounded, watching as she sobbed for a few moments. Then he stepped closer and put his arms around her.

Lois moved into the young man's embrace, laid her head on his shoulder, and slid her arms around him. They stood like that for a while, then Lois leaned back in the circle of her young guest's arms and looked up at him. Her eyes were wide, she was trembling, and her chest was heaving.

Dennis looked at the lovely woman in his arms, her wide eyes staring into his. Then, trembling with anticipation, he bent his head and covered her mouth with his. When their lips touched, flames of desire flared in both of them and their embrace tightened.

Lois felt as if she would explode. One of her hands tangled in Dennis's hair and she pressed her lips harder against his. Then her tongue slid tentatively across his lips.

Dennis's mind was a jumble of bewildering emotions. He was holding and kissing Mrs. Tillman, a woman he'd often dreamed of holding and kissing, but never thought he would! Her luscious body was pressed against his and her tongue was stroking his lips! His penis swelled in the confines of his pants and his groin thrust forward involuntarily.

At last, because they had to breathe, they ended the kiss. Lois again leaned back in Dennis's arms and studied him. Her heart was pounding. She felt his swollen penis pressing against her.

Dennis wasn't sure what Mrs. Tillman was going to do after what he had just done. He was sure she was angry and expected her to hit him, or yell at him, or something. Instead, she kept pressing herself against his swollen groin and looked at him with a real funny look in her eyes. He didn't understand this, not at all. He was such a bundle of confused emotions and feelings he felt as if he were going to burst into tears. Then Mrs. Tillman backed out of his embrace, took his hand, and started for the doorway. Confused, scared, he went along with her.

Lois, whose emotions were in every bit as much turmoil as her young guest's, guided the passion-numb young man up the stairs into her bedroom. Despite her misgivings about what she was about to do, she couldn't stop herself. Once they were in her bedroom, she let go of the young man's hand, closed the door, then she turned to him. He stood there, breathing heavily, still as a statue.

Lois moved to him and again they kissed, the flames of lust leaping higher. As the kiss went on, Lois's fingers began to open the buttons of Dennis's shirt. Soon her hands were moving over the smooth skin of his heaving, hairless chest.

"Ahhhhhh!!!!" Dennis groaned while Mrs. Tillman's warm, smooth hands slid over his bare skin. This was real! It was really happening! Mrs. Tillman had opened his shirt and now she was rubbing her hands over him. It felt fantastic, too, better than anything he'd ever felt before in his life! Wild thoughts raced through his over-worked mind as the beautiful blonde woman continued to stroke his skin lightly.

Finally, Lois took the young man's hand and backed to the bed. Then they were lying on it, next to each other. Once more their lips met and their bodies pressed together.

Dennis's hands slid under the loose sweat shirt Lois wore, blazing trails of heat as they moved aimlessly over her silken skin. Then, somehow, the sweatshirt was off, as were his pants. Their naked bodies pressed together in a yearning embrace.

Lois slid her hand between them, across Dennis's belly, and found his throbbing erection. She grasped it gently, stroked it softly, and gloried in how wonderful it felt. She needed to be made love to desperately and was thrilled how big and hard he was!

Dennis's hands continued moving over Mrs. Tillman's body without pattern. He was turned on, confused, and more excited than he believed it was possible to be! He wished he knew what to do, how to make love to this stunning woman, but he didn't.

Lois gently urged the young man onto his back, then she knelt atop him, raised her hips and guided his swollen, veined shaft to the need-dampened lips of her vagina. Slowly she lowered herself, welcoming him into her body. "Well, I did it!" she thought, as ecstasy began to inundate her. "And God, does it feel wonderful!"

Dennis thought the top of his head would come off when Mrs. Tillman rolled atop him and absorbed his rigid cock into her clutching, fiery cavern. As often as he'd dreamed what this moment would be like, as good as he thought it would be, he found that the reality far exceeded his wildest dreams! His most fervent fantasies paled in comparison to the onslaught of exhilarating sensations that ripped through his young body as his swollen penis probed into the gorgeous older woman's body!

The intensity of the experience caused Lois to marvel, too. When Dennis's erection slid into her it felt so intensely wonderful she almost came! She stayed still atop him for a while, savoring the wonderful feelings blossoming inside her. When she'd calmed a bit she slowly began to rock her hips and felt his shaft slide in and out of her.

Dennis couldn't stand it. He was too turned on, far too aroused! The pressures in his body reached the bursting point and exploded as he raced beyond the limits of his control. "Aggggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!! Goddddddd!!!!" he groaned. "I'm...I'm gonnna commmmeeeeeee!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" While he screamed, his penis began to pulsate, each spasm more exquisitely pleasurable than the last, then jets of his seed spewed into Lois's womb.

When she felt the young man's hot fluids gushing into her, Lois plunged over the edge. "Dennis!! Ohhh!!! Ohhh!! Yesssss!!! Yesssss!!! Oh, darling!! Oh, yessss!!!" she cried, her body thrashing, "Come, darling!!! Come!! Fill me! Fill meeeeeeeeeeee!!! I'm coming!! I'm coming toooooooooooooo!!!!!"

The two lovers strained against each other, their groins joined, grinding out the passion arcing between them like high-voltage current. At last ecstasy ebbed to joy, then joy to satisfaction, and their motions slowed, then stopped. Each of them wanted to say so much, but neither of them knew what to say, so they lay for a long time, wrapped in each other's arms, their bodies still joined.

Eventually, Lois rolled off the young man, stretched out next to him and, exhausted from both physical and emotional stress, fell asleep. The young man lying next to her did the same thing.

A while later, Dennis woke up, not sure where he was, then he remembered. He'd made love with Mrs. Tillman. Or had he? He was afraid to open his eyes, afraid he'd discover it was a dream. He felt something against him and realized it was warm flesh. He opened his eyes and saw Mrs. Tillman's lovely face as she lay next to him, still asleep. He looked downward. She was nude! And even more beautiful than he dreamed she'd be! Her firm breasts - proudly pointing toward the bedroom ceiling - rose and fell evenly as she slept.

Moving carefully so he wouldn't wake her, Dennis shifted so he could see even more of her body. Her hair was tousled and between her legs a tightly curled, luxuriant mass of pubic hair was exposed to his ardent gaze. His penis began to swell and grow and his gaze returned to her magnificent breasts. The tips were capped by large, dark circles, out of which protruded thick, partially-erect nipples.

"We...we really did make love!" the young man mused. "I wasn't dreaming!" He couldn't remember exactly how it happened, but he did recall how wonderful it felt. As he lay there inspecting Mrs. Tillman's body, his penis grew fully erect, and then some. It became a throbbing, heavily veined monster, the purple head pointing toward his lover's superb form.

"Her breasts are fabulous!" Dennis thought. He was captivated by the gorgeous mounds which adorned the sleeping woman's chest, moving up and down with her even breathing. "I have to touch them and kiss them!" Moving with great care, he bent and gently took one semi-hard nipple between his lips. He was delighted when, immediately, he felt it begin to swell against his lips.

Titillating, erotic sensations sweeping through her wakened Lois. It felt as if someone was sucking her nipple. Like Dennis, she was at first disoriented, but the recollection of where she was, who was with her and how they'd gotten there, flooded back.

"My God!" she thought, as marvelous feelings continued to rush through her, "I really did it! I seduced my friend's son!" She didn't move. What the young man was doing felt marvelous and she didn't want it to stop. Then Dennis shifted and captured her other nipple with his lips. It felt so delicious Lois almost groaned with delight, but she forced herself to remain silent as rapture continued to expand through her.

Even as she grew more and more aroused by what the young man was doing, recriminating thoughts swept through Lois's mind. "What am I going to do?" she wondered. "If his mother finds out about this, she'll freak out! My God! That feels so good! No! No! I can't let him keep doing that! I have to tell him to stop! If he keeps it up much longer, I'll, I'll..."

Dennis continued shifting his attentions from one nipple to the other, unaware Mrs. Tillman had awakened. Her nipples were warm and rubbery and seemed to grow larger and harder the more he sucked on them. Even the dark circles of her areolas were distended and standing out from the smooth flesh of her breasts.

"I have to stop him!" Lois thought, but the messages her body gave her brain overrode what few vestiges of self-control that remained. "Oh, God! It feels so wonderful! Ohhh!!! So wonderful!!!"

Dennis took the unattended nipple between his thumb and forefinger and began to twirl it gently.

The feelings Lois was experiencing as the young man adored her breasts continued to grow more and more intense. "I...I have...to...to...stop...him!" she thought frantically. She tried to speak, but when she opened her mouth, nothing would come out. Growing lust was rapidly overpowering any thoughts of stopping. Her breasts were super-sensitive and, unknowingly, the young man had chosen the one approach that guaranteed he'd once again get to enjoy making love with Lois.

All Dennis knew or cared about was that he was fulfilling a long-held fantasy and it was even more wonderful than he dreamed it would be.

Lois knew she was dangerously close to losing control of herself again. "What's...happening to me?" she thought. "I have to tell him to stop! If I don't...I...I...Oh, God! Oh, God! What's happening to me? Oh, God!!"

What was happening was an orgasm. Her body began to quake and she could no longer maintain the pretense of sleep. "Ahhhhhhhhh!!!! Oh, Goddddddd!!!!" she cried. "Dennis!! Dennis!!! Oh, Godddddd!!!!! Dennis!!!!!!!!!"

Startled by Mrs. Tillman's sudden ecstatic outburst, Dennis drew back, afraid he'd hurt her. He lay there, watching in amazement, while she clutched her breasts, her body thrashed on the bed, and loud moans poured from her. At last she grew still, and lay there with her eyes closed.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers
12