Graduation and... Ch. 29

Story Info
Lois takes Dennis home, but that doesn't stop them.
2.2k words
4.55
33.7k
1
0

Part 29 of the 29 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/08/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

Lois and Dennis picked the young man's parents up at the airport and drove them home. Back at the Livingston house, all four of them stayed up late talking about the trip. Lois told her friend Marcie that Dennis had behaved quite well while they were gone. Of course, Lois didn't tell the boy's parents what it was that he'd behaved well doing, they'd have been shocked to learn that.

It was quite late when they finally went to bed. As Lois walked upstairs to the guest bedroom, it occurred to her she'd be sleeping alone for the first time in quite a while and the realization disheartened her. There would be no passionate love-making for her tonight. She went into her room and closed the door behind her.

Instead of taking a shower, she drew a hot bath and lay in the warm water, soaking, thinking about Dennis and all the passion they'd shared. She closed her eyes and let her mind drift. It was as if she could actually feel his hands moving over her body. She tried to stop the thoughts, which were turning her on, but she couldn't force the delicious memories from her mind.

"Damn!" she thought, "This is a really lousy time to get horny!"

Afraid she'd wrinkle from being in the water too long, she climbed out of the tub, dried herself off, and went to bed. She'd come to like sleeping nude and went to bed that way, even though she wasn't home. She slipped into bed, turned on the light on the small table next to the bed, picked up a magazine, and tried to read, but found she couldn't concentrate.

Despite her best efforts to keep from doing so, all Lois could think about was making love with Dennis and all that did was make her more and more horny. She shouldn't have agreed to stay here. Then she wouldn't have this problem. After all, Dennis was just down the hall, probably lying in bed naked... She shook her head, trying to clear the insistent lewd thoughts out of her mind.

A bit later Lois, only partly asleep, felt as if someone was watching her. She jolted awake, looked around, and saw Dennis sitting at the foot of her bed, smiling.

When the young man saw her eyes open, he said, "Hi."

"Hi, Dennis," Lois replied, thrilled to find him there. Then, remembering where she was, she tried to force the thrills to go away. His parents were asleep in a room just down the hall. As badly as she wanted him, they couldn't do anything. In fact, he shouldn't be there.

"You shouldn't be here, Dennis," Lois said. "What about your folks?"

"What about them?" the young man asked. "They're jet-lagged. If it's like the last time they went to Europe, they'll probably sleep until noon."

"Dennis!" Lois, exclaimed. Clutching the covers around her nakedness, she sat up. She was horny, and was sure the young man was, too. Why else would he be there? She knew she should make him go back to his room, but need was beginning to overwhelm her judgment. Without warning, she threw the covers off her body and saw Dennis's eyes widen. "Make love to me, Dennis!" she said. "I need you! All I've been doing all night is thinking about you!"

Smiling, the young man shed his robe and crawled across the bed toward her. "I thought you'd never ask," he whispered.

Excitement rushed through Lois when her young lover took her in his arms and molded his body to hers. His lips found hers and, avidly, she returned his kiss, her arms circling him. Her tongue extended, met his, and thrills began to suffuse her. She wanted him so badly! She didn't care if his parents found out!

Dennis's lips left hers, moved to her breasts, and began punishing her extended nipples delightfully.

"Oh, yesssss!!!" Lois moaned. Her hands tangled in the young man's hair, pulling him against her. His hands glided over her back, adding to her thrills.

His lips departed from her breasts and ventured across her belly into her lush mat of her pubic hair, then onto her vagina. Her hips began to rock and she jerked as his tongue parted her lower lips and lashed her clit.

"Ahhhhh!!! Ahhhhh!!!!!" Lois moaned. Her hips bucked against Dennis's mouth. This was so wonderful, but what she really wanted was to feel the fullness of his erection as it drove into her, stretching her vagina, torturing her with sweet feelings!

"Take me, Dennis!!!!" she murmured avidly, "Take me, darling!!! Please!!!"

Dennis lifted his mouth from her and grasped his erection, preparing to thrust it into her waiting opening.

"No," she Lois softly, "Not like that. From the rear. Do me from the back!" She rolled over and pushed her buttocks up at him.

Dennis moved behind her and, holding his erection in his hand, guided it to her soggy furrow. Lois's back arched, pushing her opening back against him. He grasped her hips and drove into her.

"Ahhhhh!!! Yesssss!!! That's what I need!!!" Lois moaned, loving the thrills she was experiencing, the thrills she always experienced with Dennis. "Oh!!! Oh!!! Oh!!!" she cried, rocking on her hands and knees as he drove into her. Her butt smacked his thighs and her hand stole to her middle and began to twirl her clit. She could feel his shaft sliding in and out of her.

"Ahhhhh!!!!! Ahhhhh!!!!! Ahhhhh!!!!!" she groaned. "Yes, lover!!! Oh, yessss!!!" She was so close!!! It wouldn't be long and she'd be coming!

Dennis's hands closed around her breasts, her rigid nipples protruding between his fingers. His thrusts grew more urgent, and his clutch on her breasts tightened. He'd been scared she wouldn't let him make love to her, and almost hadn't come to her room. He was sure glad he had!

Lois continued to glory in Dennis's wonderful buffeting. God, it felt so good!

Dennis felt his insides tightening and knew his explosion was imminent. "Oh, God, Lois!" he groaned, "You're incredible! I'm so close!! Ahhhhh!!! Ahhhhh!!! It feels too good!!!" He kept pounding into her, the force and speed of his thrusts increasing.

Sensation built deep inside Lois, tension; a knot of intense sweetness that grew in intensity with each of his thrusts. As he continued to hammer into her, it swelled, grew, built on itself, until... "Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!" she cried, "Dennis!!! Dennis!!! Take meeeee!!! Please, darling!!! Please!!!! I'm commmmminnnnnngggggg!!! I'm commmminnnnnggggg!!!! I'm commmminnnnnnggggg!!!! Dennis!!! Dennis!!!! Oh, God!!! Oh, God!!!!" Ecstasy spread from the point of their joining through her entire body. Even her scalp felt as if it was on fire. Her hands clenched and her fingers dug into her palms. This was better than it had ever been!

"Me...Tooo!!! Me...Toooooooo!!!" Dennis groaned, exploding his spend into her. "Lois!!! My God!!! My God!!!"

Dennis's hot eruption sent a rush of thrills into Lois, which compounded the wild sensations already there, "Fill meeeeee!!!!! Oh, God!!! Dennis!!!" she groaned. "Filll meeeeee!!! Can't....Stop!!!! Can't stop commminnnnngggggg!!!!! Ggggggaaaaddddddddd!!!!!"

Eventually his thrusts slowed and his grip on her loosened. They collapsed onto the bed. Dennis, still hard, remained lodged inside her. He kissed the back of her neck as he lay on top of her. "You're still rippling," he whispered. "It feels wild!"

Eventually, fearing he was too heavy for her, Dennis pulled out of Lois and rolled onto his side next to her on the bed.

Lois slid against him and he put his arms around her. Content, satisfied, they dozed off.

Even though she knew she'd taken a risk allowing him to be in her bed in his parents' home, Lois was thrilled to awaken in Dennis's arms. She kissed him softly and his eyes opened.

"I love you," he said.

His admission caused Lois another burst of inner turmoil. It was the second time he'd told her he was in love with her. Part of her wanted desperately to hear those words, but inside her a warning bell jangled. It made the response she gave him surprising, especially to her.

"I...I love you, too, Dennis," she murmured. She knew it was true the minute she said it, but there were other considerations. She was still married, although she had begun divorce proceedings. Was she free to fall in love? Was she ready? Was what she felt for Dennis really love or was it just lust? And on top of all that, there was the substantial difference in their ages, what about that? The confusing thoughts didn't stop. What about Doreen? Lois did care about the other woman, but what did Doreen really mean to her? Lois was terribly confused.

Dennis cupped one of her buttocks and pulled her against him. Lois was thrilled to discover that his cock was once again hard and, as they moved together, it slid between the soft flesh of her legs. She couldn't get over the way they seemed constantly turned on when they were together, but she wasn't complaining.

Dennis wasted no time. He rolled atop her and, as if guided by an invisible hand, his steel-hard shaft slid into the body of his gorgeous blonde lover.

As the young man's massive organ filled and thrilled her, Lois moaned softly with the joy of having Dennis in her once more.

His hips began to move almost immediately and Lois's surged upward in response. Excitement flooded them and, in what seemed like seconds, sparks of joy turned into a conflagration of passion. Before either of them knew it they were approaching another shared explosion again.

"Dennnnissssss!!! Oh, God, Dennnnisssss!!!" Lois trilled, clutching at him, her hands raking his back, feeling the muscles there ripple as he drove into her. "I'm commmmminnnnnggggg!!!! I'm commmmminnnnnggggg!!!! Oh, Dennis!!! Dennis!!!! Dennisssssss!!!! Yessss!!!! Yessss!!!!! Yesssss!!!!!"

"Lois!!!! Oh, God, here it comes!!! Take itttt!!! Take itttt!!!" Dennis groaned, then exploded, pouring his humid seed into her body.

Once more they lay locked in each other's arms when they finished.

"You really should go back to your room," Lois reluctantly told her young lover.

"I don't want to," he said, pouting a little. "I want to stay with you."

"I know, love," she replied, kissing him softly, "but what would your parents say if they caught us like this?"

"They won't," Dennis said. "It's early and, like I said, they were really tired."

"Darling, I really don't want you to leave," Lois said, "but we can't take that chance."

"I know," Dennis said with resignation. "I wish there were some way I could stay with you always."

"I do, too," Lois said, "You go on back to your room. I'm going to take another bath. I need one desperately." She kissed him. "You got me all messy." Thinking he'd head for his room, Lois got out of bed and headed for the bathroom.

She turned on the shower and when the water was hot enough, she stepped in and stood there, her head back, eyes closed, letting the hot water pelt down on her.

"Got room for me in here?" Dennis asked as he stepped into the shower behind her. He put his arms around her and pulled her against him. "God, you're beautiful when you're wet!" he whispered.

Something hard was prodding between Lois's buttocks. "Dennis, you should have..." She stopped talking when she realized what was poking her bottom and her legs began to tremble. "My God! Oh, Dennis!" she exclaimed and wriggled her bottom against him, feeling his stiff, fleshy wand sliding in and out between her buttocks. They couldn't be together without being turned on. She loved it.

Dennis began to massage her breasts, holding them so the nipples poked out between his fingers. Lois moaned and leaned against him. "We...Ahhhhh!!...we're...Ohhhh, Dennis!!! Oh, darling!" she babbled as the young man gently mauled her breasts and his cock poked insistently at her bottom. "Oh, hell," she said. Lust was roaring out of control in her, lust that demanded to be assuaged. "Please, Dennis, I need you!"

He gently bent her forward, until her vagina was accessible to him from behind her. For a while, he teased her by sliding the purple, arrow-shaped head of his sex-spear up and down between the puffy portals of her chasm. It drove her nuts.

"Dennisss!!! Please!!!" Lois begged, "Don't tease me! I need you!"

He grabbed her hips, then, and propelled his shaft into her joyously receptive cavern.

"Yesssss!!! Oh, Dennis, yesssss!!!" Lois gurgled.

When the young man's erection slid deep into her, Lois felt herself charging headlong toward release. With every forceful thrust, his invading member drove her nearer and nearer to...

"I'm coming!!! Dennisssss!!!! I'm commmmminnnnnggggg!!! I'm commmmminnnnnggggg!!!!" Lois cried, her insides writhed with spasm after spasm of delight. "Take meeeee, Dennis!!! Take meeeee!!! I'm commmminnnnnggggg!!!! Oh, Goddddd!!! Oh, Goddddd!!!!!" If the young man hadn't been holding onto her, she'd have fallen. She had no strength at all left in her legs.

"Yeahhhhh!!! Loissss!!! Yeahhhhh!!!!" Dennis groaned, holding her against him, grinding against her, as he spewed blast after blast of his essence into her convulsing insides.

Their need spent, they finished their shower, dried off, and walked back into the bedroom. Dennis kissed Lois, and she returned the kiss, adding a fierce hug.

"I'm going back to my room, now," he said.

"I'm going to miss you," Lois said.

She watched him go longingly, then got in bed. "I have to figure out some way I can be with him," she thought as she lay in bed, unable to return to sleep. "Some how, some way, I have to!"

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers