Graduation Ch. 1

Story Info
Young girl & her hot neighbor come to an agreement.
890 words
4.18
45.4k
5
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/03/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Will had lived next door to me for as long as I could remember.

Our parents had been friends for just as long. Will was five years older then me, at 23. He has brown hair, and deep chocolate brown eyes, and a body that had been driving me to distraction for a while now.

I had started to notice Will's attributes as early as 12 years old. I can remember in the summer before grade eight, lying back in my sun chair, in a blue bikini, my first two piece. Will would come over to use our pool every once and a while. I can remember lying back in my chair, and watching him propel himself through the water. Will had been a prominent figure in my dreams from that point on.

This spring, prior to my graduation ball, my parents had invited Will and his parents over to celebrate. I had my long blond hair piled on top of my head, with a few wisps loose to catch the breeze.

The style flattered my choice of emerald blue strapless gown. If it hadn't been for my breasts, a perky 36c, gravity would have pulled the bodice down to my waist. The tightness of the material made it impossible to wear a bra, I was thankful that I was firm and young.

My date had sent my corsage ahead of time, so that I could have it for pictures, but I was having a difficult time trying to pin it onto my dress.

My parents and Will's parents were discussing universities in the kitchen when Will found me in the living room. I was still trying to pin the corsage on the bodice of my tight dress.

Will walked up to me, taking the corsage. As he leaned in to pin the corsage on, he told me that I looked beautiful, like an erotic princess. I didn't know what to say as he went to put the pin through my dress.

He slid four fingers of one of his hands under the material, to prevent the pin from peircing my skin. It was an innocent enough touch on my right breast, but it was enough for me to suck in my breath.

As I inhaled, my breasts pushed higher, and harder against his fingers. I inhaled again, unconsciously forcing my breast to his hand. Before Will withdrew his hand, my final inhalation brought his fingers in contact with my erect nipple.

With just the barest of touches, Will's fingers managed to send an electric shock from my nipple, to low in my stomach. I froze, not wanting the contact to end.

Will didn't remove his fingers from my dress, and when I looked up at him, I found out why. He had a dark look in his eyes. It was a look that even the virgin that I was could understand. His eyes told me that he was considering helping gravity romove my dress.

Will heard my parents before I did. Before he removed his hand, he gave my nipple a final tweak, causing me to gasp.

As he withdrew his hands, he ran his thumb along my bottom lip. He looked down to the front of my dress. He told me that I looked even more beautiful now, all flushed and aroused, with my nipples poking through the material of my dress.

He pulled away just as our parents entered.

I posed for pictures with my parents, with my neighbors, and with Will. The last picture that my parents wanted was with me and Will. As our parents discussed the perfect angles, Will leaned down and whispered in my ear.

"Will your date be seeing under this beautiful dress?"

"No" I tell him "he's just a friend."

"Would you let me see under this dress?" he asked.

I couldn't figure out what he wanted to see under this dress, and I told him so.

He pulled me somewhat in front of him, pushing my ass against the hard bulge in his pants, all for the camera.

He told me how he remembered, when we were younger, when I sat in a lawn chair in a tiny blue bikini, and watched him swim.

He groaned in my ear, and pulled my ass tighter against his cock. He told me that it had taken all of his will not to jump from the pool and force himself on me.

And now, he knew that I was as innocent as he had always suspected. Without realizing that it could be taken as a tease, I told him that he wouldn't have had to force anything on me six years ago.

Will suppressed a groan as his cock jerked under his pants, all as my parents told us to say 'cheese' for the picture.

As the camera flashed, the doorbell rang, announcing the arrival of my date. Will seemed reluctant to let me go, but he did.

As I walked out of the door, Will slid a piece of paper into my hand and wished me a fun night.

As I slid into the limo, I unfolded the piece of paper to see what it was.

Will had written his cell number and a message.

'Phone me tonight when you get home, I have a graduation present for you.'

To Be Continued...