Graduation Gang Bang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PAS
PAS
4,275 Followers

“… gets this in their ass?”

“She does!” Both Mindy and Erin said in unison as they pointed at Michelle.

“Oh god no!” Michelle cried out. But Mindy and Erin and both sat up and held her tightly over the table.

Johnny got behind Michelle and shoved his cock deep into her soaking pussy and began fucking her. Michelle couldn’t believe the way he filled her even after taking so many pricks already tonight. She tried to hold him inside her when he pulled out. Then she felt him press the head of his massive cock against her asshole. She screamed as he began pushing his lubed cock through her tightly clenched anal ring. Both Mindy and Michelle cheered him on as he did. Both girls were going to enjoy the sight of Michelle getting her butt fucked.

Johnny worked his way inside her ass then began fucking Michelle’s back door, going deeper and deeper with each thrust until he was completely inside the writhing girl’s ass. Michelle thought that she would pass out as Johnny rammed her butt over and over again. She looked up pleadingly into Mindy and Erin’s eyes but found both girls watching her with amusement. She gasped as he continued to fuck her tight hole. Then she felt him swelling even larger. Johnny began to pump harder and faster, then drove it all the way in as he began cuming in her asshole. He continued until he had shot every drop before pulling out.

“Fuck my cunt.” Michelle whispered.

“What?” Johnny asked.

“Fuck my cunt, please.” She said again.

“Well, OK.” Johnny said. And he drove his cock into her sagging hole and began fucking her pussy. Michelle was gasping with delight as his cock brought her to an almost immediate climax.

“Me next.” Mindy said.

Johnny withdrew from Michelle’s pussy and moved to Mindy. He rammed inside her cunt and she drove her hips up and down to meet his thrust until she too had another orgasm.

Not wanting to be left out of the opportunity to experience such a large cock Erin called Johnny over to her and took her turn being filled by him.

When Erin had climaxed Johnny pulled out and thrust his cock into Michelle’s mouth. Michelle nearly choked from the size of it. And the thought that it had just been in two other girl’s cunts as well as her ass wasn’t pleasing. But she had long since gotten used to sucking cock tonight. She sucked while Johnny fucked her face for several minutes until he came in her mouth.

Afterwards the girls were allowed to get dressed. But they were denied their bras and panties which were being kept as souvenirs. Mindy and Erin were both happy that they had dressed modestly as their twats drained volumes of cum that could be seen dampening their pants. But Michelle was not as fortunate. Her tight pink capri slacks and white top showed every nook and cranny of her body. Her nipples stuck out through the thin top and the crotch of her pants was engulfed by her gaping pussy to form an extensive camel toe. Worse, all of the cum in her cunt and ass, mixed with her own juices was dribbling out forming a very large wet spot between her legs. And the men would not allow her to wash her face.

The three girls were made to walk the several blocks back to their hotel. As they walked people would stop and watch them pass. It was obvious to most that the three of them had been sexually active. Especially Michelle, who caught the brunt of the attention as she trotted along. Occasionally someone would dare grope one of her jiggling tits as she past. She noticed that neither Mindy nor Erin bothered to help her avoid such assaults.

When they reached the hotel they found many of her fellow high school graduates in the lobby. Mindy and Erin sent Michelle in first to draw attention away from them. Michelle wanted to run as everyone turned to stare at her. But she held her head high and marched up to her room to join Mindy and Erin where they three of them hit the sink and showers to clean themselves after their gangbang then prepared for bed.

“Michelle,” Mindy said.

“What?” Michelle asked sharply.

“No hard feelings about tonight. But you did deserve to get the most of it after getting us into that fix.”

“I guess you’re right.” She replied.

Erin sat up. “Yeah, and don’t ever do anything like that again. Unless we pick the guys out ourselves first.”

“Hell, I think we could find some guys near my college to do that to us.” Mindy said.

Michelle looked stunned at the other two girls. They had all three been forcibly gang banged. Now they were talking about doing it again. Then she smiled.

“Hell, name the time and place and I’m in. Just don’t keep spitting all that fucking cum into my face next time.” She said, joining Mindy and Erin in laughter.

PAS
PAS
4,275 Followers
12