Graduation Party for Tommy

Story Info
Watch wife give virgin Tommy a special grad party
4.7k words
4.42
211.8k
85
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tender86
Tender86
138 Followers

Debbie and I have been married for just over one year. We married right out of college. Debbie is a real doll at 5'5", shoulder length blond hair and a sexy 34-22-34. Her firm, pear shaped 34B breasts are accentuated by perky, mouth watering nipples. A flat smooth stomach flows down to a prominent mound in front and perfectly rounded cheeks out back. Her legs are long, smooth and perfectly shaped. Debbie keeps her entire body slightly tanned and well toned. As she walks the sway of her hips turns heads all the time. She has a young innocent look about her but that is deceiving as she can be a sexual wildcat who has an infatuation on teasing men's cocks.

To supplement our income during these early years of marriage I work part time pumping gas at a local service station. One of the other part time workers at the station is Tommy, a high school kid who works evenings and weekends. Tommy is a tall lanky fellow with big hands and feet. He is a little clumsy, very shy but very pleasant and generally a nice guy.

His high school graduation is coming up this weekend and I ask Tommy who he is taking to the grad dance and party. He blushes and says no one. He is too shy to ask any girl so he isn't going. No matter how much I talk to him I cannot convince him to go and have fun.

Later that evening I tell Debbie about this situation and she suggests we invite him over and we have a small party to try to get him out of his shell. I think it is a nice idea so I ask Tommy the next day. He very politely accepts and says he will come over after the graduation exercises.

Debbie suggests we plan the evening to be similar to the grad dance and party. I think it is a good idea. Debbie is going to dress like she is attending a grad dance and party. We will dance, have a few drinks and generally have a good time.

The day arrives and Debbie is ready. There is snack food, drinks, music and even a few decorations. Debbie has chosen a silky mini dress that shows her trim figure. The spaghetti straps tie behind her neck and plunge deep between her breasts exposing a great deal of flesh. The sides of the dress expose a hint of breast and the back dips well onto the curves of her ass, low enough that occasionally Debbie's panties are visible. Although Debbie is just 20 years old, she takes special care on her make up and hair to make her look younger and more girlish. She does a masterful job as she can pass for any of the graduating girls that evening.

Everything is ready and Tommy arrives right on time. He looks very nice in his suit. He is shocked at the decorations, the snack foods and especially Debbie. We tell him that this is his graduation party.

"Tommy, can I be your date for this evening ..... that is if you will have me." Debbie says a little sheepishly. She is acting like a schoolgirl.

"Sure you can be my date.... That will be great ...You look very very beautiful. Your dress is pretty." Tommy stammers.

"Thank you Tommy." Debbie smiles, "I am glad you like my grad dress."

Tommy comes in and we sit in the living room. We share some snacks and a few drinks. We put music on the stereo and we each take turns dancing with Debbie. Tommy is having a great time. He isn't much of a dancer but Debbie makes him feel good by snuggling up close during the slow dances and cutting loose during the faster numbers. Her short dress displays a lot of leg when she raises her arms during the slow dances and I know her breasts bounce sexily in her dress during the fast numbers. Tommy is enjoying the sights and the attention. Debbie can see that Tommy likes to see her so she makes frequent opportunities to expose some flesh or rub against his leg or hips.

When they sit on the couch Debbie holds his hand just like a boyfriend / date. She holds his hand on her lap and he likes the feel of her dress against his hand. As the evening is wearing on, Debbie and Tommy are dirty dancing quite often. Debbie will put Tommy's leg between hers and rub her crotch up and down his leg. Tommy obviously likes this as he is sporting a very big erection clearly visible through his pants.

I want to leave the two of them alone to have a good time so I fake a headache and say I am going to bed. I tell them to keep the party going, as this is Tommy's grad party.

I go into the bedroom strip naked, reposition the dresser mirror so I can see out the partially open door. I lie on the bed and look down at my swollen cock. I spread my legs and slowly caress my cock. Debbie comes in to see how I am doing. She leans across the bed and sucks my cock head into her mouth and gives the head a gentle bite. She removes my cock from her mouth and strokes it long and slow.

"Show Tommy a good time. Leave the door open a bit so I can watch."

"Do you want me to flirt with Tommy?"

"If you want to."

"You like to watch me tease other guys don't you?"

"You are so sexy."

"You like it when other guys can see up my dress don't you?"

"You have a great body."

"Do you want to watch me flirt and tease Tommy more?"

"Yes"

"Tell me what you want to see... Tell me" Debbie is squeezing my cock very tight as she strokes its length.

"I want to watch you get close to Tommy."

Smiling Debbie retortes "How close?...... How close do you want me to get to Tommy?"

Surrendering to her masterful stroking of my cock I responds "You can get as close as you want. It is ok with me." Hearing my words I hope I hadn't given permission for Debbie to fuck Tommy.

"OK, you asked for it. I will do it just for you. You lay here and watch Tommy and I get it on." With that she give my cock one more kiss on its head.

Debbie winks and leaves the bedroom intentionally leaving the door open part way.

She goes right to Tommy and pulls him off the couch and they dance. Now Debbie is all over Tommy's body. Her hand passes over his chest, his ass and his swelling in the front of his pants. Tommy is enjoying Debbie's contact and follows Debbie's lead. He is getting a lot braver with his hands also. I see him brush his hand across her ass, and rub up against her breasts. They dance much closer and sexier. He caresses her bare back a lot. Debbie puts her hands on her thighs and lifts her dress up during the dance moves and Tommy loves the sight of her very sexy legs and the occasional flash of panty.

The music moves to a slow song and Debbie presses her body up tight against Tommy during the slow dance. She puts his leg between hers and rubs her crotch up and down his thigh. She can feel his swollen cock as she grinds her hips into him. His hands slide from her bare back down under her dress onto her ass cheeks. I almost cum as I lay there stroking my cock, watching this very sexy dance.

The song ends and they both sit down on the couch. Debbie snuggles right close to Tommy. She rests her head on his shoulder and gently kisses him on the neck. Tommy turns his head and Debbie raises her lips to his and they come together in a very soft slow sensual kiss. Tommy loves the kiss but he looks very inexperienced and awkward. As Debbie breaks the kiss she places mini kisses across his lips and tickles his lips with her tongue.

Debbie settles back resting her head against his neck while pressing her breast into Tommy's chest. "Do I make a good date for your graduation?"

"You are the best."

"Why don't you kiss me again?"

Tommy needs no further invitation. He is fast and rough as he pushes his lips against Debbie's mouth. After a couple seconds of this Debbie breaks the kiss. "Whoa, let's do this right. Have you kissed many girls before me?"

"No, only one and she laughed."

"Well, let's learn to do it right so no one will ever laugh again." With that Debbie slowly brought their lips together in a very passionate kiss. Tommy is a good student and Debbie is enjoying her new student. His hands are all over her bare back.

During this passionate interlude Debbie reaches behind her neck and undoes the knot holding her dress straps. The dress goes slack and it isn't long before the light material slips down off her breasts. Debbie gently guides his hand to her breast. His large hand completely engulfs her small breast. She shows him how to gently squeeze the globe and pinch the hard nipple.

"Have you ever felt a girl's breast before?"

"No but I sure wanted to. It is so soft and nice to feel." Tommy stammers.

Debbie sits back and lets her dress fall completely to her waist. Tommy stares at the twin B cups in awe. Debbie puts both his hands to her breasts. "Gently massage them. Just like this.... Then pinch the nipples a little. Just like this..... yah that's it." Debbie closes her eyes and enjoys the touch of Tommy's hands. Tommy is caressing her from her waist to her shoulders and Debbie's nipples enjoy being the center of attention.

Debbie sees the huge tent in Tommy's pants and smiles "Is all that for me?" Tommy quickly takes his hand and covers his crotch trying to hide the erection. "No don't hide it. I like to see how I affect you." Tommy slowly removes his hand. Debbie stares at Tommy's pants. She slowly runs her hand gently across his swollen cock. Tommy takes a deep breath as her fingers rest on his cock.

Feeling real brave Debbie smiles "Are you going to masturbate when you get home tonight?"

Tommy turns instant red in embarrassment. "I can't believe you asked me that!"

"Well Tommy, there is nothing wrong with that. It is a compliment to a lady when a guy masturbates thinking of her. So tell me, will you do it thinking of me tonight?"

"Gosh Debbie you sure ask tough questions. Yah, I will do it when I get home."

"Do you do it often?"

"More often than I should."

"Since my breasts are completely exposed and I let you feel them, will you do me a favor?"

"Sure, what is it?"

"I am showing you mine so will you show me yours. Take you cock out so I can see it?"

"What!!"

"Come on Tommy. Take your cock out and let me see. After all you can see my breasts."

Not wanting to loose the gains he had make, Tommy slowly undoes his zipper and struggles to work his erect cock through the small zipper opening. Debbie reaches across, undoes his belt, button and pulls the trousers open. Through the opening in his boxers comes a very large cock. Not being satisfied with that, Debbie slips her fingers into the waistband of his boxers and slips them down. Tommy without any time to resist lifts his hips and Debbie slips his pants completely down and off his feet.

"Wow!! Look at the size of your cock. It is huge." Debbie stares at a solid thick 7" cock. For an 18 year old boy this is massive. "You are most certainly the best kept secret at your school. If the other girls could see this they would be breaking your door down to get at it." Tommy's cock stands tall and proud as Debbie puts her hand on his knee and spreads his legs. "Show me how you masturbate."

"No, I can't do that."

"Sure you can. Please show me. I want to see you stroke your big cock. You say you are going to do it later anyway so do it now. Do it for me." Debbie takes his one hand and places it on her bare thigh just at the hem of her dress then takes his other hand and puts it on his cock. She spreads her legs apart slightly as she moves his hand on her thigh in small circles and slowly moving down between her legs. "Please Tommy, show me how you play with your cock and I might let you put your hand up my dress." With that she moves his hand slightly up under her dress.

Tommy wraps his fingers around his cock and starts stroking its full length. He starts very quickly. "Not so fast. There is no hurry." Debbie puts her hand on his hand establishing his hand in a slow steady stroke from the big ruby red head to hairy base. Her fingers brush his cock head as both hands strokes his cock.

The fingers of Tommy's other hand are soon rubbing against the silky material of Debbie's panties. She is enjoying his crude but exciting touch. Debbie spreads her legs further apart and shifts her hips to his touch.

"Mmm, you sure know how to turn a girl on Tommy." Debbie slides down on the couch and spreads her legs wide apart. She looks ravenous as the only covered flesh is her panties and the dress is completely gathered from top and bottom at her waist. Tommy rubs his big fingers up and down the narrow patch of material covering her pussy. "Have you ever touched a girl there before?"

"No. It feels warm and damp."

"It feels nice to have you touch me there." Debbie completely surrenders to lust from this boy's touch.

"Will you stroke my cock?" Tommy asks cautiously.

Debbie smiles "You are getting brave now." She slowly reaches over and replaces Tommy's hand with hers. Her tiny fingers barely make it around the thick cock but she squeezes and pulls. She grips him behind his cock head, squeezes and stretches it out. The cock head stretches and Tommy moans. Debbie twists as she strokes his cock and balls. In just a few minutes of Debbie's masterful manipulation, Tommy is approaching orgasm. Debbie wants to make sure it is the best explosion possible. She strokes long and hard until Tommy arches his back and his hips shoot up as the first load flies from his cock. A second shot splashes on Debbie's stomach and chest. She continues to stroke this cock long and hard, milking every ounce of cum from within. There is cum all over the place, on the floor, on Debbie, on Tommy and on the furniture. Tommy's hips finally settle down onto the couch and Debbie can't get any more love juice from his cock.

Debbie stands up, holding her dress at the waist, goes to get a cloth. She returns with a warm cloth and slowly washes her breasts before tying the straps behind her neck. She then kneels between Tommy's legs and washes his cock and balls. Again Tommy moans as Debbie rubs his slightly soft shaft with the warm cloth. After a minute, his cock starts to respond to the attention.

"You like this don't you?" Debbie smiles as she looks up from between his spread legs.

"I like it a lot." Is all Tommy can utter.

Debbie drops her head and drapes her long blond hair across his cock and balls. She then lowers her head and kisses the base of his cock and balls. She plants small kisses and licks along the shaft of his cock slowly working her way to the head. As her lips reach the rim of his cock she turns her head to say "and do you like this?"

"Oh yah"

"If you like that then you are gonna love this." And Debbie opens her mouth and takes his cock head into her mouth. She sucks, licks and pumps his now fully erect cock in and out of her tiny mouth. After a minute of this she takes his cock from her mouth and starts stroking with her hand. She then puts only his cock head in her mouth and works it while continuing the stroking.

Tommy moans, squirms and rests his big hands on Debbie's blond head, holding her between his legs. He pumps his hips and thrashes his head as his body is wracked in another approaching orgasm. One spasm, two spasm, three spasm. All the time Debbie maintains the assault on his cock. She sucks and swallows whatever cum she draw from his cock.

Eventually Debbie eases and sits on the couch beside Tommy. They both look at his now 8 inch cock. It is all red and swollen. It looks magnificent.

Debbie looks at Tommy and asks "Are you a virgin?"

Tommy hesitates for a moment "Yes but I sure will like to change that with you."

"I would like to Tommy but that wouldn't be right. We have gone way further than we should have. I can't help myself. You are so handsome."

Debbie leans over Tommy opens her mouth and gives him a very juicy kiss on the lips. Tommy can taste his own love juice as Debbie pushes her tongue deep inside his mouth. She wants him to experience the taste of sex and he does. When she breaks the kiss, she lets her hand rest on his cock. She wants to feel that cock inside her but she knows that is just a little too far. She has not had an orgasm yet and her body craves satisfaction. She wraps her tiny fingers around the shaft and rubs the smooth cock head with her thumb. Tommy has his hand back on her thigh very close to her panties. Debbie knows that in her state if she does not stop this soon she is going to loose control.

"It will be perfect if I can fuck you." Tommy pleads.

Debbie smiles and looks deep into his wanton eyes. There is nothing she wants more than to feel this big virgin cock fill her pussy but ..... "Oh Tommy" Debbie whispers "you know I would love to feel you inside me but we can't, we just can't. You have cum twice already. How can you still be hard?"

"You are just so beautiful and sexy. This is my dream night come true."

"Thanks Tommy. I am glad to be your lover."

"Debbie, I need to feel what it is like to fuck a beautiful girl. You are the perfect angel for my first time. Please can we do it"

"You are so sweet. I have an idea. I will let you go through the motions of fucking me but my panties stay on." With that Debbie slips her dress up and off over her head. She is now naked except for her panties. She lies on the floor and spreads her legs wide apart. Debbie holds out her hands to Tommy. "Take you shirt off and lay on me." Tommy removed his shirt. Now naked he lays between Debbie's spread legs. She takes hold of his cock and as he lowers his body onto hers, she positioned his cock against her mound. "Now pump like you are pushing your cock inside me." Tommy starts to rub his cock back and forth along her mound. Debbie slides down and bends her knees allowing her clit to be rubbed by his huge cock. Both Debbie and Tommy are enjoying this rubbing. Debbie, in desperate need of her first orgasm is on the verge of slipping her panties to the side and ramming his cock in her pussy.

Suddenly Tommy slides down slightly and when he pushes his next stroke his cock head slips down between Debbie's legs and pushes directly into her very wet pussy. Only her panties prevent immediate complete penetration. Tommy's cock pushes the panties between the pussy lips. Tommy's cock is now rubbing up against Debbie's swollen lips. Debbie lifts her legs and wraps them around Tommy. He takes another stroke and pushes with his cock. Her soaked panties are being stretched into her spread pussy. Her panties are starting to weaken and she knows in his next stroke or two, the panties will slip to the side and he will be in. She feels his bare cock head on the side of her pussy lips.

Although she wants nothing more than to fuck Tommy, Debbie knows the line is being crossed. She reaches between their legs, takes his cock and pulls it away from her pussy.

"I think it is time for you to go." Debbie says.

Panting Tommy says "We can just play some more like we have been."

"I can't Tommy. If I play with your beautiful cock any more and let you touch me, I won't be able to stop. We need to stop it now. You need to leave."

With that she squeezes his cock one last time before letting it go. She stands up and hands Tommy his clothes. He reluctantly gets dressed as Debbie slips into her dress. Debbie takes his hand and leads him to the door.

At the door she turns and looks up into his glistening eyes, "I hope you enjoyed your graduation dance and party."

"It is way more than I could have hoped for. You are so beautiful."

"I am glad I could make it a special night for you."

Debbie puts her arms around his neck and their lips meet in a very slow passionate goodnight kiss. Tommy runs his hands down her bare back and onto the smooth material covering her ass. He lifts her dress and caresses her ass through her panties. Debbie gives no resistance.

When the kiss finally ends Tommy asks "Can I have your panties in memory of this great evening?"

Debbie chuckles "I guess so." And she starts to reach to take them off.

"Let me take them off." Tommy quickly interjects.

"Ok, but no funny stuff."

Tender86
Tender86
138 Followers
12