Graduation Present

Story Info
Mother and aunt give college grad special award.
9.9k words
4.46
341.8k
101
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Codys was outwardly wasn't an unusual family. There was the three of them Paula, the young mother, her son Carl, Janet the sister. They were social and very active in sports and community events.

What no one knew was the lifestyle the sisters shared behind close doors. A way of life that soon the recently college graduate son would be part of. They were a trio of forbidden desires and lust.

Paula and Janet were lovers. They had been since the early teens. This was due to an alcoholic and abusive father and an alcoholic and neglectful mother.

Their father sexually and physically abused both. He had no daddy in him. The two young blondes were his playthings. Their mother hid in a bottle to ignore her husband's treatment of the daughter.

The girls knew they could trust only each other. They comforted, confided and eventfully loved each other. This developed due to the lack of contact with anyone not associated with the all-controlling father.

At twelve, Paula got pregnant by one of her father's 'friends'. It was that act where the authorities became involved. The girls were eventually removed from the home.

At first the child protective people wanted to place Paula's child up for adoption. The girls didn't want that. It was a desire to keep the baby with them. He was family.

The welfare was resolve in the fact the young teenage girls couldn't raise the baby. It was fortunate that the Codys came into the scene. The childless couple accepted the pregnant teenager and her sister into their home.

The adopted parents were wonderful to the girls. They even allowed Paula to raise the newborn Carl as the mother. Of course, lots of trials and mistakes made along the way but they did grow into a loving family.

Growing up they participated in athletic events and working out on a regular basis. It was a way to vent the still uncontrolled distrust for outsiders. Paula and Janet loved only their adopted parents, Carl and each other.

The two sisters grew into tall, sexy blondes. Both were 5'10, slender, blue eyed and identical. Only their bust size was different. Paula had a set of 36C's and Janet was 38C's. They were stunning.

The sisters remained secret lovers. They could never relax enough to trust anyone else. It was the one bond no one could ever interfere with.

The adopted parents died in an automobile accident when the girls were in their early twenties. It was a heart breaking loss. It drove the siblings to become even closer.

The three of them lived together. The sisters shared a room with two beds but slept in only one. The fact they were lovers was hidden from Carl.

As with all things family, this secret was revealed. One night the teenager accidentally saw the two as lovers. He never told his mother or aunt of the knowledge. It was a family secret kept because of his love for them.

The sisters did date men, and women. They had sexual relations and even got involved in some swinging. Still the only true love was for each other and Carl.

Paula began to notice her son's body. The boy had their genes. He was tall, blonde and square-jawed. Like his older relatives, Carl was involved in athletics.

It was just before he had left for college, that Paula realized her love for Carl had become more. She wanted him as much as she did Janet. It was wrong but she wanted him as a lover.

It was a relief he had gone off to college. The lusting mother hoped the boy would find a lover and perhaps a wife. That didn't happen. He dated but never became serious about any girl.

Now, Carl was returning from college. The boy was a strapping twenty-one year old man now. He was a handsome sight to see.

Being a thirty-four year old mother made the attraction to her son even harder. The maturity and experience needed to fend off such urges wasn't there. She had to accept she was in love with her son in an unnatural way.

That morning Carl return home as a graduate student, would be the day everything would change for the three of them. Paula decided to confess her love for her son with Janet. She hoped her sister could deter the incestuous desires.

Paula woke up first that morning. She looked over at Janet. The woman was even beautiful sound asleep. How much love did she have for her sibling?

She sit up on one elbow and stares at the sexy platinum blonde closer. Janet had recently had the honey blonde tress lightened to where it could be called 'platinum'. It was an effort to prevent them from being mistaken as twins. The younger sister was too much of an individual to the identification.

"Janet," she softy calls, "Janet, baby, please wake up."

"Mmmmmmmmh!" the sexy sister stirs refusing to wake up.

"Come on, girl," Paula shakes a rounded shoulder, "Git you lazy ass up."

"It's early," she growls, "Why are you fuckin' with me?"

"I've gotta tell ya a secret," the older sister reveals.

"Okay! Okay!" Janet concedes, "I'll listen!"

When a set of blue eyes opens, a pair of scantily covered nicely rounded breasts was inches away. The younger sister automatically smiles at the sight.

"You might what to put those things away if you want my attention," she quips.

Paula sits back, smiling at the sibling's irrelevant attitude. That was one of the things that made the platinum blonde so lovable. The smile then disappears when remembering why she woke the younger sister.

"Baby, stay with me," Paula request seriously. "I have something I really hav'ta tell you."

The tone of her older sister's voice tells Janet something heavy was on her mind. She sits up in the bed. The loose nightshirt opens showing off a nice cleavage.

"I'm sorry, baby," she says, "Go tell me what's on your mind."

"It's about Carl," Paula speaks slowly, "It's something about him that I've been hidin'."

"Whatcha mean, sis?" the younger sister puzzles.

"I have feelings about him that I shouldn't," the young mother confesses.

"What do'ya mean 'feelings that I shouldn't'?" Janet again puzzles.

"I mean I love 'im just too much," Paula blurts out.

"You can never love your son too much." The younger sister adds, "Besides, I also love my nephew with all my heart."

"No! You don't understand!" the older sister struggles to explain, "I love 'im in the wrong way!"

"How can you love your son in the wrong way?" the clueless sister wonders.

"Goddamnit!" the frustrated young mother admits in almost a shout, "I want my son to fuck me!"

A wide-eyed Paula places three fingers over a set of ruby lips. She was stunned that the admission of lust was actually spoken! A feeling of embarrassment comes over the young mother's body.

At first Janet shows an expression of surprise. Then a set of blue eyes sparkles. The young sister explodes in a merry laugh.

"Is that all?" she chuckles, "I've wanted his dickie between my legs since he was sixteen!"

"I'm serious, Janet!" the shamefaced Paula insists.

"So am I!" The sexy younger sister specifies, "You handsome son has the one cock I've wished to experience over an' over!"

"Janet!" the surprise Paula yaps, "Are you tellin' me you mean what you just said?

"Did you mean what you just said?" she asks back, still chuckling.

"You really, really mean that?" Paula again asked to assure the seriousness of her sibling.

"Yes," Janet stops laughing, admitting, "Yes I'm very serious. I wouldn't shit you on something like this, sis."

"I love Carl so much," the young mother confesses in a more sober tone, "I dream of feelin' his body on mine." She rues, "I feel so dirty."

"Why?" Janet asks slowly stroking her sister's honey blonde mane, "Why should lovin' your son be so bad?" She reminds, "You make love to her sister just about every night."

"True." She tells, "But when I think of havin' sex with my son, I can only think of our father."

"Forget that old bastard!" Janet snarls, "What he did to us wasn't love! It was rape an' we never had a chance to say no!" In a less hostile voice, she notes, "Carl is a man now an' you haven't done anything but fantasized."

"So, you think I should follow my feeling?" the older sister asks to solicit support, "Do'ya think such an act would be beautiful?"

"Omi, baby," Janet sighs, still stroking her sister's hair, "I think the sight of your son's hard body on you would be extremely hot." She adds unashamedly, "In fact the vision that has my pussy already wet."

"You really mean that?" the young mother anxiously asks.

"Check my cunny," she offers. "See how wet I am."

Paula runs her hand up a curvy leg to a bald pussy. It was hot and wet. Her sister was extremely hot.

"Sweet jezzus," she amazes, "You really mean it when you say you're turned on."

"Yes I am," Janet confesses, "I've thought about givin' Carl my horny pussy for a graduation present."

"Think he might like two pussies for graduation?" Paula hotly queries.

"Don't tease, sissy," the younger sibling admits, "I'm really wantin' a chance to fuck your son."

"You can fuck my son," Paula happily states, "Only after I have his hard cock first."

"I can't wait to see your gorgeous body being plummeted by your son," the sexy sister huskily says, "I don't care if it's soggy seconds, just as long as I get the young dickie hard an' deep."

Paula grins. This was more then expected. She pulls Janet into loving arms. A hot tongue slides into the sister's mouth. They French kissed deeply and quickly.

Janet reaches behind her back. Experienced fingers slips the catch on the too small pastel bra. Rounded, firm breasts jiggles free. A pair of pink, erect buds had grown harder.

Without hesitation, a hot mouth slid over one of the orbs. It covers just enough to lick aureole flicking the nipple fully. The teasing tongue washes it gently.

Thoughts of her nephew's cock up her cunt while she sucks on Paula comes to Janet's mind. It makes her wet between the legs. She wants more now.

The two women lay in the bed caressing lovingly. Paula runs fingers through Janet's soft mane. Her sister's body as exquisite as ever.

A set of small fingers goes into the pastel, lace panties. One quick jerk slips them down over slender thighs. Janet sees her sister's shinny pink pussy as a beautiful instrument of love. The vision always makes her hot.

It was covered with a thin blonde bush. A full protruding clit was glistening with moisture. The pale pink cunt was delicious looking.

"Don't just look, baby," Paula opens wider, "That's a playground for ya."

Janet smiles. A loving finger starts rubbing the wet pussy. It feels wonderful.

"Our talk has gotten me really hot, sis." She hotly states, "I'm in control this mornin'."

"Yes," the older sister whimpers, enjoying her sibling's touch.

Paula knows she could control Janet. But this was her sister's wish this day. The older girl was more than willing to be submissive. She did get her younger sibling all hot and bothered with the talk of fucking Carl.

Janet stops. She sits up smiling. The nightshirt goes flying. Of course there were no underclothes on. She is naked.

"It's time to rock an' roll, baby," she hotly states.

Janet moves sexily to Paula. She pushes the older sibling back. A set of long, curvy legs widens.

"What---, what are'ya doin'?" she asks, surprised at the younger sibling's aggressive nature.

The hot sister reached underneath the smooth thighs gripping hands onto a rounded ass. Cradling each cheek she pulls closer to the pretty cunt.

Paula stares lovingly as Janet presses soft lips against the wet pussy. A probing tongue drops between the glistening lips. Her whole body shakes as a warm tongue begins long, slow strokes.

"Ahhhhhhhh!" Paula moans as her sister slowly explore the quavering vagina flesh, "Ohmygod! Ooooooooooh!"

Paula's head falls back. The lusting sister focuses on the sensation of having Janet eat her cunt. The tall blonde is always surprised how wonderful it feels to have the younger sibling lick her.

Paula was unable to say anything. Her body shimmers with excitement with each stroke of the forbidden tongue. Her flesh ripples with goose pimples.

It is an indescribable feeling. It was like nothing she had ever done before.

It was nothing Paula had ever felt before. She had no idea how horny Janet had gotten.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh, baby," Paula groans, "Carl's gonna love that mouth over his ragin' cock!"

Hearing the erotic words, Janet quickens the pace. Soon a hot nervous tongue flutters and circles all over an engorged clit. It moves up and down furiously licking up the leaking warm fluids.

Paula's cunt is streaming with juices. Janet devours the quavering pussy. An excited tongue licks quickly. It feverishly tastes and washes the honey box. It was a tongue in continuous motion.

Paula just had no idea that it would feel this good. Janet was always an excellent cunt lover. But this session was really fantastic. Her younger sister was making love to an oversensitive pussy.

Paula's hips are hunching. A pair of curvy legs is shaking. The climax is rising in the young mother's body.

The hot honey blonde haired woman hears a soft whimpering sound beneath the constant lapping. Janet is enjoying this as well. She lustfully decides it was time to make love to the hot sister's cunt.

"It's you're turn, you little bitch," Paula hisses quickly spinning around on Janet's pleasuring making tongue, "Your little cunt needs some lovin' as well,"

Paula's head slips between a set of slender legs. A flickering and darting tongue pierces a set of bald pussy lips. She sucks and drinks the sweet nectar.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!" Paula moans, "Yes, baby, yessssss!" the girl pants.

"Ooooooooo," Janet's muffled voice sounds, "Ahhhhhhhhh!"

The sisters were soon shaking and humping. The mattress creaks with the gyrations. Janet struggles to hold on as her tongue slurps between quavering vaginal lips. Paula pushes deep into the wet naked pussy.

"Oh! Ohhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhhhh!" the older sister moans with each stroke of the pleasure making tongue.

It had only been a few minutes since Janet's tongue first touched the vibrating clit. Paula could not believe this! Her sister was greedily eating her alive!

Paula had struggled to tell her sister of the forbidden desires for Carl. She hoped that despite their taboo affair, Janet would accept the hidden lust. Instead of being repulse, the admission had turned the younger sibling into bitch in heat! The older sister relished at the thought of how good a threesome with her son was going to be!

"Ahhhhhhhhhh," Janet moans softly licking on Paula's cunt.

The taste of the forbidden cunt was stimulating. The sexy platinum blonde couldn't believe how hot she was. It was no wonder why men loved eating pussy so much.

The sexy vixen licks harder and faster on the juicy cunt. A pair of fingers captures an engorged clit and twists it hard. Taboo lust is rising even quicker.

"Oh damn you!" Paula squeals at the sudden ripple of pleasure.

The older sister thrust a flat mid-section forward. Legs tighten around her sister's head. Hips humps in rhythm to the hot tongue.

The undulation of pleasure punctuated the building lust in Janet. She sucks even harder on the pussy. She presses the protruding nub downward and in a circular motion.

"Oh gawd! Oh my gawd!" Paula groans louder, Ohhhh! Ohhhhh!"

A powerful climax is rising. The thrill waves radiating from between her legs were growing with each lick of excited tongue.

"Ahhhhhhhh!" the sexy sister gives out a low groan, "Ummmmmmmmh!"

Paula was astounded by her sister's new passion. Her tongue incessantly licks and washes Janet's pussy. Her arms tighten around the small waist.

The younger sibling's legs stiffen as Paula continues to speedily lick across the quavering pussy. The turned on woman moves a mouth over the sensitive clit sucking and biting it.

Simultaneously the sisters had climaxes take over their lusting bodies. Each begins to hump and contort on the other's mouths. Squeals and shrieks fills the room as they responds to the waves of pleasure racing thorough the young bodies.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Paula wails, "I'm cummmmmmin'!"

"Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeee!" Janet screams, "God! I'm explodin'!"

The blonde nymphs buried their mouths on the other's cunt. They suck and drink the other's love fluids. Their bodies twists and coils controllably as the climaxes capture them.

With a final tonic flex both go flaccid. Janet melts into the sheets as Paula collapses to her left side. Panting and exhausting takes the sweat cover bodies.

"I think," Paula suggests in a panting voice, "we should get up an' get dressed." She adds in a huff, "Carl will be home soon."

"You mean he shouldn't see us all hot, naked an' sweaty?" Janet quips in a wheezing voice, "It would awful if he just wanted to fuck us then an' there."

"You silly bitch!" Paula responds elbowing the younger sister.

They quickly rise up and go into the shower. The older sister suggests they make it a quick one. Despite what Paula said, the still hot Janet extended the shower by eating her out again.

The two sisters continue the discussion about how they were going to seduce the handsome son/nephew into bed. It was decide to go at him one at a time. Paula, being the mother, would get the young athletic body first. Janet, the aunt got 'sloppy seconds'.

Carl arrives home in the early evening. To Paula, her son was even more of a hunk than ever. A mature pussy wets with the idea that forebidden body would be hers.

"Where's Aunt Janet?" he asks, giving a peck on the cheek.

"She had to complete some paperwork," Paula lies, "She'll be home later."

The plan was that the younger sister would be waiting at their favorite tavern shooting pool until the time was right. Then the older sister would use the beeper number to signal it was time to come home. Janet would take up her position in the swimming pool to give her 'present'.

"Do I still have my room?" Carl asked carrying a set of luggage inside the house.

"Baby," Paula answers, still checking out her son's muscular body, "It's always there for you."

The young mother was in heat. She wanted him so much. Still, the need to be patience was the foremost thought. She didn't want to lose his love.

The plan was for her to seduce Carl as soon as possible. Both she and Janet truly felt that the handsome son would accept the taboo desires. They didn't know why. The scheming sisters just knew he would 'come around'.

"I'm gonna take a shower an' then we can go to dinner," Carl states moving into the old bedroom.

"That sounds good to me, Son," Paula responds thinking of the plan.

The hot young mother go to her room and strips naked. Her sexy tall body is exam in the mirror. She was proud of her appearance.

Although thirty-four, she could be mistaken for ten years younger. Of course that trait ran in the family. Janet was often thought younger than her thirty-three years.

A set of pink nipples hardens. The blonde tuff was glistening with moisture. All this due to the unleash lust for the unsuspecting son.

She hears the shower turn off. The sex-driven mother knows this was the time. It was the moment where the taboo desires had to be face now.

Paula walks down the hallway naked. She waits at his door until it was sure he left the shower. One last deep breath was taken.

The lusting mother opens the door and brazenly enters the room nude. Carl was drying his hair. The lad was completely naked.

The sound had him turn around quickly. A set of dark blue eyes widen at what they saw. A young mouth formed an "O" of surprise.

"It's time for us to get to know each other better," she announces in a huff.

His body was hot. Carl's cock was at least eight inches long and wide. Paula couldn't remember the last time she had seen such a magnificent tool.