Graduation Trip

Story Info
I arrived in Mexico a virgin, but left more than woman
3.4k words
4.34
149.2k
7

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 02/06/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't believe it was actually going to happen until I was speeding down the runway at Kansas City airport in a plane bound for Cancun. I had been begging my parents to let me go for the past six-months and they finally relented. It was our high school senior trip. You have to understand, my parents are very religious and very strict. This was the first time I had ever been allowed to travel without them. In fact, this was the first time I had been anywhere on my own.

I was thankful that only 10 or so seniors from our class were going. Not only was I ready to get away from most my classmates from our small town high school, but I didn't want anything that I did getting back to my parents. My best friend Lyndse and Beth had come along, and was probably the only reason my parents let me go. Little did my parents know that they were much wilder than I, although I had never had the chance.

I wasn't quite sure what to expect, but I knew I wanted to get drunk and kiss guys. Little did I know that things would go much farther than I could ever have imagined. Let's put it this way, I arrived in Mexico a virgin, but left having had more sexual experience than most people do their whole lives.

Day 1: The First for many things.

"Wow!" Lyndse said to me as I walked out of the fitting room. "Where have you been hiding that body girl?"

I looked in the mirror noticing my face was turning red hearing Lyndse's comment. I have never been in public with so little on. I was wearing a yellow thong bikini that left little to the imagination. I had to admit, though, I thought I looked good in it too. My four years of playing soccer for my high school had paid off. A short time later I left the little bikini shop with a yellow and a white thong bikini in my bag, along with a sarong to cover up with when going out to the beach.

We had arrived at our hotel in mid morning. Once we settled into our room, we headed out to the shops. Lyndse really wanted to get a new bikini before we set out for the beach. I needed one too. The only swimsuit I owned was a one piece. My mother would not hear of me wearing a bikini, and she would die if she knew I had bought a thong.

After some more shopping,mostly buying outfits to wear to the clubs, we headed back to the hotel. We each had made appointments at the beauty salon to get manicures, pedicures, and bikini waxes. We sat at the bar, under a hut, by the pool sipping on margueritas. Just a few steps down from the bar was the beach. There were a lot of people laying out, and most of the women were topless. I was a little nervous when I thought about laying out at the beach topless myself, but I figured if everyone else was doing it, then I would be okay.

I was a little buzzed as I made my way to my salon appointment. It was a strange feeling since I had never really had any alcohol before. In fact, I never had a bikini wax before, and I was a little apprehensive. The idea getting my hair ripped from its roots in such a sensitive area did not appeal to me.

My pedicure and manicure went by smoothly, and afterward the manicurist told be to go to the back room for the wax.

"Hi," I said opening the back door. "I'm here for my wax."

"Oh, yes, yes," said a small woman in thick glasses with a thick slavic accent. "Come sit down."

"Are you from...[awkward pause]...Mexico?" I asked knowing that she probably wasn't.

"Oh, my accent? Thank you for such a nice way of putting it," she said laughing. "I'm from Poland. Now, what can I do for you?"

"My friend told me to get the Sphynx," I said.

"Oh," she said looking at me with an excited expression. "The Sphynx. I can do that for you. You must take off your shorts."

I took off my shorts and sat on the chair, in my panties, waiting.

"Your panties too," she told me with a somewhat puzzled expression.

"Oh," I said pulling off my panties, and feeling self conscious.

"You know where the name came from?" she asked spreading my legs, and making me lift my hips up while she inspected, my now, fully exposed pubic area.

"No," I said. I felt like I was at the doctors gettting an exam. I had no idea that this would be so involved.

"The Sphynx is a hairless cat from Egypt," she replied as she clipped off some of my pubic hair with her scissors.

Normally, I would have been mortified with such intimate contact just like when I saw my doctor for my yearly exam. I don't know if it was the drinks I had, but I felt strangely relaxed.

"I like you, you're nice and clean. So many girls come in here not clean. I think people don't realize how intimate the session will be. You know, between the cheeks and all. It's the biggest problem, not being clean" she said as I felt her fingers probing around my crotch.

It felt kind of good, and I was a little surprised at my feelings. I figured it must have been the drinks.

"I haven't had anyone come in for a Sphynx yet this summer. Brazilians, yes...lots of those, but no Sphynx."

"What's a Brazilian?" I asked.

"You know, just like a Sphynx except for a tiny thatch of hair on top," she told me. "I must tell you; the Sphynx takes guts and not everyone has a lover who deserves a Sphynx. All lovers, men and women, fall in love with the Sphynx."

My mind worked slowly on what she was saying. I felt confused, and didn't understand. Wasn't I just getting a simple bikini wax? Then, as I felt warmth of the wax on my skin, it hit me what exactly a Sphynx was.

"Ahhhh," I screamed as a felt a sharp stinging pain around my sex.

"Now hold still," she said firmly. I felt another stinging pain, but I did not scream this time. "Now I get the strays," she said as she got between my legs with a pair of tweezers.

"There it is," she said holding a mirror in front of my crotch. "It's beautiful, isn't?"

I looked down into the mirror. What have I done? was my first thought. It reminded me of what I looked like when I was a little girl. Then she started rubbing some sort of oil around my pubic area that was now hairless.

"It's tea tree oil," she explained. "It will keep everything nice and smooth."

I could not believe Lyndse had told me to do this. What would someone think if they saw me like this? Was I all I could think.

"People think this is sexy?" I asked.

"Very much, just look," she answered as we looked in the mirror again at my freshly uncovered vagina.

I could see her fingers still rubbing in the oil as well as feel it. I watched her fingers as she continued. I was fascinated by how it felt. No one, other than myself, had ever touched me down there like that. Part of me thought I was out of my mind that she was touching me like this. I saw her look at my like she was trying to gauge my reaction. I felt my hands grip the edge of the chair as she continued to touch me between my legs. I leaned back into the chair, and I could hear my breathing getting heavier as her fingers came ever so close the wet folds of my vagina. I practically jumped out of my chair when the door suddenly opened.

"You're next appointed is ready whenever you are," I heard one of the manicurists say. Her eyes went from the Polish lady to me, and then between my legs. She shut the door quickly.

"Rub this in when you get up in the morning. It will keep you from getting red bumps," the Polish lady said holding up the tea tree oil. "You should go, and be with your lover now, and show him your new gift."

I quickly dressed and left the salon. I was dazed and confused, and do not remember walking from the salon to the hotel room.

"Well," Lyndse said after I walked into the hotel room. Beth and Lyndse were in the process of getting ready to go out to dinner.

"I can't believe you did that to me," I said, although I didn't really mind. I was still tripping out on what had happened with the Polish lady.

"Well, can we at least see it," Lyndse said laughing. "You're not mad at me are you?"

"Not that much," I replied. "I'm gonna take a shower, and if you're nice I might show it to you after."

After I was done showering, I walked into the room with a towel wrapped around me.

"Here it is," I said to Lyndse and Beth opening the towel.

"Oh my God!" said Beth you actually did it.

"It kind of looks good," Lyndse said staring at me.

I stood naked in front of the full length mirror. The bareness of my sex looked strange, and exotic. I felt a small thrill when I saw Lyndse and Beth's reflection in the mirror looking at me. I stayed naked while I did my hair, and did my make-up. For whatever reason I felt aroused being naked in the room with Lyndse and Beth. Especially Lyndse because I caught her looking at me several times.

Day 2: Losing my Virginity in an Unlikely Threesome

I felt strange with an undercurrent of sexual arousal the next morning. It was same feeling I had since I had walked back to my room from my bikini wax. Lyndse, Beth, and I ended up not doing too much the previous night. We ate dinner at the hotel's buffet, then hung out in the hotel's bar. I think were all tired from traveling. I know I had been exhausted. I kept tripping out on getting how excited I had gotten as the much older Polish woman touched me after my bikini wax, and the thrill I got when Lyndse looked at me without my clothes on.

After breakfast we headed down to the beach. As we made our way to a set of lounge chairs at the beach, I caught the eye of one of the security guards. He was Mexican, and not bad looking. As we set our towels down and got comfortable; we all decided to go topless like everyone else.

I was pretty white, especially my breasts, so I had to put lots of sunscreen on. I rubbed the lotion on very quickly when I had to do my breasts. However, even though I felt self conscious, I also felt a little thrill when I noticed the security guard peeking at me from under his sunglasses while I was applying my lotion.

I laid back on my lounge chair, practically naked in just my thong bottom, letting the sun heat my body. I let my mind wander, and kept imagining the guard walking over and rubbing lotion on my body. I was teasing myself big time, and I felt somewhat frustrated that I probably would not be able to take care of my excitement staying in the same room with Beth and Lyndse.

As I became more excited my imagination grew with it. I was started to envision the security guard not just touching me with his hands, but going down on me. I felt like my desires were twisting my insides, making me uncomfortable, but also making me feel like I was coming alive. I had never really had such blatantly lewd thoughts running through my head like this. My visions of lust began to take on a life of their own in my half asleep aroused stated. Everyone on the beach was lining up to go down on me. Then I imagined a bunch of guys lined up waiting their turn to have their way with me, and the security guard was the first in line.

At the end of the day, we went back to our hotel to get ready for dinner, and I was on fire. I wanted to masturbate so bad, but didn't get the chance sharing a room with the two other girls. I thought I would be able to in the shower, but it had a glass door. Lyndse was blow drying her hair, and could see me in the mirror. Fantasizing about her watching me masturbate while I was in the shower only made me more heated. I wondered what had gotten into me. Maybe it was because I was in a different country, the tropical air, or maybe that I was free of my restrictive parents, but I had been horny and thinking lewd thoughts almost from the first moments I stepped onto Mexican soil.

After dinner we went to the club area in Cancun. We found one we liked, and started drinking. We were a little early, so there were not a lot of people there yet.

"Hey, Nancy. Would you like to dance?" asked James a friend of mine from my high school.

"Sure," I said. That would be my big mistake.

He kept hanging on me the rest of the night. I had lost track of Lyndse and Beth, and I always seemed to be next to James. I knew James liked me, but he knew how I felt about him. We would just be friends. Although, James was sort of cramping my style I still managed to wander around the club, and dance with other guys. I had been hoping that dancing would help me work off some of my sexual energy, but it only made it worse. I had never been so worked up in my life.

Some time later that night, I met Pete. He was in his mid twenties from San Francisco. He was a taller guy with short cropped hair, and very sexy. In my heightened state of arousal I felt like an easy woman that night.

We really hit it off, and made out on the dance floor for most of the remainder of the night. His hands were all over me. I was wearing a black tank top with a tan skirt. I let his hands wander up my thighs. I felt a little guilty as I saw James watching us, knowing he still had feelings for me, but Pete was too good to pass up. I also felt that James should have moved on.

At the end of the night Pete invited a bunch of people over to the condo where he was staying. Lyndse, Beth, and even James came along. When we arrived there were a bunch of people were already there smoking pot, and drinking in the main room. After a while when I was tired, wasted, and barely walking, James and Pete walked me up the stairs to Pete's room.

I was out of it, but I started kissing Pete. James was also on the bed, and I figured he had dozed off. Several other people wandered in and out of the room. As they left I could hear comments like, "Damn, there's a chick with two guys in that bed!" I didn't care, and just enjoyed Pete's hands on my body.

A short time later I found myself naked, and so was Pete. He touched me between my legs, and brought me to orgasm more than once.The whole time my tongue was exploring his mouth. In the heat of passion I suddenly found myself on my back underneath Pete with my legs spread wide. I felt the tip of his cock rubbing up against my wet sex, and I felt him slip inside me effortlessly. The feeling was exquisite, having his masculine flesh fill me up. I always thought losing my virginity would be more tramatic. It didn't hurt in the least, in fact it felt much nicer than I had imagined. I thought it strange that I took to losing my virginity so casually.

God, he felt good inside me. I loved the feeling of his warm body up against mine, bare flesh against bare flesh, as he pulled himself in and out of me. Within a few minutes his body twisted, and contorted as he came inside me. I felt on top of the world as he laid there on top of me while we fell asleep.

I woke up a while later with someone kissing my neck. It felt kinda of good so I didn't stop it right away until I found out it was James.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I want you Nancy," I heard James whisper. "I saw you with him, and I want to be with you too."

"You saw us?"

"Yeah, you looked so good," he said. "I was just wishing it was with me."

I was still buzzing from the alcohol, and still kind of groggy. His hands were all over me, and I was going to tell him to stop, but it kind of felt good so I didn't. We started to kiss, and before I really knew what was happening I felt his manhood at my entrance, and then inside me. I had my second man within an hour of my first. I felt depraved, but without shame. It was kind of good feeling in a weird sort of way. It's hard to explain, but I just felt naughty and if felt good. I liked the idea that my lustful desires overcame my need to be a good girl.

He didn't last too long, and came inside me rather quickly. We laid there, with him still inside me, as he softened. Then after a short time he started moving himself in and out of me. He hardened up, and we were going at it again. I was starting to get really turned on again when he climaxed for a second time. He fell asleep as we laid there after he was done. He rolled over onto his back beside me, and I laid on my side between James and Pete on the bed. I hadn't orgasmed while they had enetrated me, but it still had felt good.

"That kind of turned me on," I suddenly heard Pete whisper behind me.

"You watched?" I asked thinking he must have been kind of mad.

"Oh, yeah," he said. "That was hot watching you get fucked, not once but twice. You're some kind of little slut, aren't you?"

I wasn't sure want to say to that or how to take that, but he seemed turned on. I figured he meant it as a compliment. I had never had considered myself a slut before; it was different, and Pete seemed to think it was a good thing.

"God, I want you again," Pete said as I felt him snuggle up against me from behind.

He wrapped his arms around me, playing with my nipples with one hand, and had the other between my legs. He was getting me hot.

"I think it's hot that you've done two guys in the same bed tonight," he said.

"Oh yeah?" I replied.

"Yeah," he said. "I have thing for slutty women like you."

"You do, huh?"

"Yes, I do," he anwered. "Tell me that you want to fuck me again."

"I want you to fuck me again."

"Say, I'm a slut and I need you fuck me," he asked.

"I'm a slut, and I need to you to fuck me," I said. "I want...I need you to fuck me, and fuck me hard!"

It was an unbelievable turn on saying such nasty words to him. I never imagined talking like that before, and doing it really got me going. I felt his cock rub up against me from behind. I moved my hips until I felt his cock at my entrance. He masturbated me while he continued to pound me from behind, and it felt like I was having, what seemed like, one big orgasm the whole time. We collapsed in a sweaty heap after he came inside me for the second time that night.