Grammy's Boy

Story Info
Grandmother introduces shy grandson to sex.
5.5k words
4.48
309.9k
130

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/25/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note: Except for a few contests this is my first attempt at a story to be read by others. I would appreciate constructive criticism. If you like the story this tale could take many paths.

Please note that even though girls under eighteen appear in this purely fictional story, they take no part in sexual activity beyond the mention of Saturday night dates.

*

As I watched my eighteen-year-old grandson with his sixty- seven mustang my thoughts wandered back to the early sixties and my first car.

No, mine wasn't a mustang nor was it red like his. My car was a blue sixty-two Chevy Impala Hardtop. It had a three hundred fifty cubic inch engine with a four-barrel carburetor and it could really fly, but that wasn't the reason I liked her. I liked her because I enjoyed the second most memorable event of my life on the spacious front seat.

The most memorable had occurred on my fourteenth birthday. That day Grams had called the cousins, my Mom, and me together privately, before the ice cream and cake,

"Ricky, you're old enough now to know the truth and the girls need to know it too." Grams went on to explain that Mom wasn't really my mom and that she wasn't really my Grandmother. She said my biological parents were high rollers who lived in Charleston. When they learned I was on the way they were going to put me up for adoption.

"They were distant cousins and your Granddad didn't hold with such goings on, so we helped your mom and dad adopt you. They were living in Texas at the time. We handled everything on the quiet here. We even spread the word your mom was pregnant. Heck, when your dad deserted the two of you and you came back here to live, nobody suspected a thing. You have always been just one of the grandchildren.

"Baby," my Mom finally spoke up, "I couldn't love you more if you were my flesh and blood and you know Grams is crazy about you. You did need to know but let's not let it change our feelings for each other."

I must admit, after a day or two to adjust, things didn't seem to change at all. Well, one thing did change. As I matured and started to think about girls, sometimes, when I looked at Grams, inappropriate thoughts crossed my mind.

*****

"What are you thinking about, Dad?"

"Nothing," I lied. In my mind I was transported back to my eighteenth birthday.

"Ricky, you've just turned eighteen. What would you like for your birthday?" I was Grams favorite grand and knew she would do just about anything for me. Still I couldn't tell her what I really wanted was to make love to a real live woman, so I said I'd like a new Chevy. To be perfectly truthful, since I saw her get out the shower last night I couldn't get her off my mind. For a fifty-five year old woman Grams could only be described as one hot momma.

Maybe I better start at the beginning. The time is nineteen sixty- two. The place is Jones Corner, a town of about three thousand in what is known as the Carolina Low-country. My family is gathered at my grandmother's place in the country. It's an old plantation house that has been remodeled and is big enough for Gram's four daughters and all their offspring to stay when needed.

That's fortunate since from time to time one or more are always returning to the nest. Now don't misunderstand me. My aunts were not the slovenly sluts so often displayed as southern women. They had all graduated from college and at one time or another held jobs with a four figure monthly salary.

Before you laugh, remember they were working in the fifties and sixties when many major league ball players made less than sixty thousand a year. My aunt's salaries, of two to four thousand a month, were indeed a princely figure.

Oh, did I mention not one of them would have looked out of place on the "Playboy" centerfold. Mom always said that she and her sisters got their looks from Grams, who won a statewide beauty during her senior year at the university. Grams says she can almost fit into the evening dress she wore that day but I don't think she'd quite make it. I'd sure love to see her try.

I don't know what happened to me in the sex department. The three cousins over fourteen attract boys like honey attracts flies. Watching them flirting with the opposite sex makes it seems so easy but whenever I'm around a girl I can't think of a thing to say.

As you might imagine Saturday nights is a scream around Gram's house. All the women over sixteen are on dates and Grams and I are watching "Gunsmoke" on TV while we try to keep the younger girls out of trouble. In the case of the fourteen and fifteen year-olds that trouble includes sneaking out the house to meet the boys who always seem to inhabit the fruit orchard out back come Saturday night.

Grams never goes out but I know she gets lots of offers. When I asked her why she replied, "All those men are after my money. I would just be icing on the cake and it will take a very special man to get my icing." Then she gave me funny look and ran her hand over my face. "Your Grandfather spoiled me for any other man, but you sure remind me of him."

That was when she showed me a picture of him at eighteen. I did look a lot like him. Given the history, Granddad and I must have inherited like genes from some common ancestor.

I guess now is a good time to explain about Gram's money. She wasn't always rich. Mom says, when they were little, Grams and Granddad didn't have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of. Mom always had a way with words.

Anyway, back in forty-eight, fate and an eighteen-wheeler owned by one of the biggest companies in the southeast, changed all that. A big piece of steel that wasn't tied down properly started to work loose and shift on the flatbed. People driving behind tried to honk and warn the driver but he either didn't hear or simply ignored them.

The steel came off the truck just as it was meeting Grams and Granddad coming back from a checkup at the doctors. It came through their windshield and killed Granddad outright. Grams and what would have been their fifth daughter made it to the hospital. The baby didn't make it through the night. Grams refused to give up and finally pulled through without too many scars. She left the hospital six weeks after the accident.

That was about the same time Grams visited the best lawyer in the lower part of the state. When the dust cleared away Grams was fixed for life with a big one- time settlement and a sizeable payment each month. The lawyer bought a house on lake Marion and that company refused to ever allow their trucks to enter our county again.

Grams bought this old place and hired some of Granddad's friends to make it like new. The left over money she invested, wisely as it turned out, and now she told me she didn't have to touch the principle.

That pretty much brings you up to today, my eighteenth birthday. That's when Grams asked the question, "What do you want for your birthday, Ricky?"

"A powder blue Chevy Impala loaded," I respond. I couldn't possibly tell her I wanted some of her. At least I thought I did. I'd never been with any woman but I watched lots of X-rated movies. If it wasn't for Miss Five Fingers I think I'd have exploded.

We were sitting in the swing on the front porch. Grams sat sideways facing me with one leg pulled into the swing. Her dress worked up just enough to show leg about halfway above her knee. She knew me well enough not to be fooled.

"Okay, Ricky," she took my hand in hers, "you can't fool Grams. What's bothering you?"

We always had a very special relationship. I almost choked doing it but once I got started it all poured out. How I got tongue tied around girls, how I'd never even kissed a girl, how I only knew what a woman looked like from pictures, the whole nine yards.

"Are you telling me you live around as many women as is in this house and you never caught a glance of bare beaver? Come on! Even I catch sight of a naked behind rushing from a hall bath to a bedroom a couple times a week.

"Well yeess," I stammered, "but aunts and cousins don't count."

"Says who?" She was studying me intently. "Boy, don't you know what you got here? Any man in this county would give his eyeteeth to live in a house with as many beautiful women as you."

"But," I protested, "even if I wasn't such a dork it would be wrong for me to touch one of them. They are just like my real family"

"Hummph!" Grams snorted. "They aren't really close blood kin; in fact they aren't even as close as kissing cousins. Besides, wrong or not it wouldn't be the first time someone from this area got some, 'in the family nookie'." She got up and started into the house saying, "I've got a phone call to make."

I remained on the porch swinging, with my mind filled with the image of Grams as I saw her last night. The bathroom door had been left cracked and I had a good view of her drying off after her shower. She was really something to be as old as she was. Her skin had very few wrinkles, her ample breast had nipples that tried to turn up, and her lower belly wasn't flat but would best be described as a pinch an inch region. Just below her little love handle roll lay a thick triangle of black hair. Thinking about her made me want to visit Miss Five Fingers again.

Before I could get up to leave, Laura, my sixteen-year old cousin sat beside me.

"How goes it?" she asked. You excited about your birthday gifts?"

"How should I know? I have no idea what I'm getting."

"Well," she teased, "I just heard Grams talking on the phone and I promise you, you'll love her gift."

"What did you hear?"

"Nope, can't tell before you see it."

No amount of begging could get her to relent."

"Laura, get in the kitchen and help with the homemade ice cream." Grams ordered, as she came back out on the porch. "We'll want ice cream and cake as soon as Ricky's present gets here." She took Laura's place in the swing. "So, what were you and Laura talking about?"

"Nothing much, just about which movie she should ask Joe to take her to tonight."

"Do you think Laura is a good looking girl? You do know she's a girl, don't you?"

"Man! She is all girl and about the prettiest in town." I didn't know where Grams was going with these questions. She was about to tell me.

"So what's this junk about you getting tongue tied talking to a pretty girl? I just saw you chatting away without a care in the world with a girl, who is by your own admission the prettiest around. If you can keep Laura entertained you can entertain any girl. You just need confidence."

We sat quietly awhile just swinging and thinking. Grams was right. I had no self-confidence. I had to just speak right up and ask a girl for a date. I'd watched it done in the movies many times. Heck, I'd watched enough X-rated movies to know just how the male actors put the moves on the girls. I could do it just like Big John. I knew the words and moves by heart. I had even practiced them when alone.

"You have to do it yourself, boy." Grams must have been thinking along the same lines I was. "Nobody else can do it for you. Next time you see a girl you really like, wait until she's alone, then just go right up and ask her to go to the drive in with you. Drive-ins are better than the theater cause they give you a chance to talk and maybe make-out a bit if she is willing."

"You're right, Grams! I'm going to ask the girl that really turns me on for a date."

"Come on, let's go get some Birthday cake and ice cream. Looks like your present is late and the girl's dates will soon be picking them up."

As we walked in the dining room everybody yelled, "Happy Birthday," and we had the usual birthday routine. All aunts and cousins had a gift for me and I really did appreciate each one, even the tie I wouldn't be caught dead in. It was all over but the shouting and still no sign of Grams' gift. She was sitting in her favorite chair looking like the cat that ate the canary, to use an old cliché. Everyone scattered leaving Grams and me alone. I screwed up my courage and went over to stand in front of her chair.

"Grams," I finally managed to say, "can I borrow your car to take a girl to the movies tonight?"

"Wow! You already got a date. That wasn't hard now, was it?" Standing up, she caught my hand and gave me a big smile. "Of course you can, honey, if you still want it."

What does she mean, if I still want it, I thought. I can't very well go to the drive-in without a car.

"Grams," I blurted out. "You said to ask the girl who turns me on to go to the drive-in with me. Will you go with me tonight?" If I hadn't been still holding her hands I think she would have fallen on the floor. She just stared at me without answering.

She still hadn't said a word when a horn started blowing and the girls started yelling, "Ricky, You better get your butt out here!"

Grams finally came alive. "Come on." She pulled me to the front porch. "It's here!"

I couldn't believe it! The very same sixty-two Impala I had seen on the lot yesterday was sitting in the yard with a big ribbon wrapped around it and the keys hanging off the antenna. I could see a car disappearing down the road, probably taking the dealer's driver back to town. When Grams gives you a present, she doesn't go halfway.

The girls all waited until I removed the ribbon and took the keys from the antenna before they mobbed me. Mom grabbed the keys from my hands and as many as could, piled in and took off for a test drive. Once again I was left alone with Grams.

"Thank you," I said giving her a quick kiss on her lips. "You're the greatest."

"You're not so bad yourself," she hugged me close and kissed my neck. "Were you serious about us going out tonight? I know I recommended you take the bull by the horns, but damn, boy. I'm your grandmother. You did hear the part where I said to ask a girl that turned you on?"

"Yep, that's what I did."

"Okay," she said with a sigh. "At least it a start. I'd be happy to be your date. Somebody else will have to keep the girls out the orchard tonight. You and I are going to the movies. We better get ready. If those nuts get back in time we can use your car, otherwise I guess we'll have to make do with my old Lincoln.

I ran to my room, showered and dressed in record time. I couldn't believe it. Look out world; the new Ricky has arrived. When I look back on it now I can't believe how stupid I was. I really thought I could do like the movie stars I had studied so long. That I could be smooth and bold as I seduced Grams, just liked Big John did in his last movie.

Ten minutes after Mom and the girls returned my new car Grams came downstairs. Man! Was she something! She wore a silky blouse so thin I could almost see her bra and a wrap around denim skirt, the kind that tied at the waist. If that became untied the skirt would fall off.

"Do you approve?" she did a double turn. "Think I look good enough to be seen with the greatest guy in Jones Corner?"

"I'll say! Grams, you are ravishing."

"Hold it right there," she gave a stop gesture with her right hand extended, palm up. "If we're on a date, I'm Eva and you're Rick, like your Grandfather. God knows you look so much like him I sometimes forget he's dead."

"You got it, Gra...I mean Eva. We better get out of here before we have company for our date."

It was a thirty-minute drive to Orangeburg, but the time fairly flew by. My new Chevy drove like a dream and Eva sat in the middle of the bench seat, with our thighs almost touching. We chatted away about my plans for the future during the first half of the ride. Then Eva started telling me about the days when she and Grandfather was dating. As she talked I could hear the years fade away for her as she returned to the days when she and Rick, as she referred to him, saw a show at this same drive-in in Rick's old Model A with the rumble seat. She said Rick had first kissed her that night and she had fallen in love. After that night, no other man had ever got to third base with her.

"So consider yourself lucky, Ricky. By taking me to a drive-in tonight you have gone where no man has gone before. At least not since your Granddad Rick."

I took her hand and held it. We drove the rest of the way in silence. I kept her hand in mine until I had to release it to pay the admission. While I paid, Eva read the billboards.

"What's 'His Best Friend' about," she asked. It was the first feature.

"Beats me. I guess we'll know in about five minutes." I parked in front of the concession stand long enough for the girl to bring us a big bag of popcorn and two cokes, and then drove to the back row a few spaces from the fence. My Big John fantasy was still going strong

Yes. I knew I was probably being stupid and would soon have my ears pinned back, but for the moment I was alone with a woman at the drive-in for the first time and that woman was the one I had often pictured when jacking off. So far, my cup was running over.

As we settled down to watch the movie she slid over next to the door and I moved to the center. We dropped the glove compartment lid and set our cups on it. Then Eva held onto the popcorn bag and we munched on its coconut oil and butter flavored goodness while watching the credits.

We both got engrossed in the storyline early. It opened with two friends discussing the fidelity of modern wives. One was absolutely sure his wife wouldn't put out for any other man while his friend maintained he could have any women if given the chance.

Of course, this led to the bet. The rules were the husband would invite his friend over for dinner the next night. Before dinner was over, the husband would arrange to be called into work leaving the friend with his wife giving him a chance to make good his boast. The husband would slip back into the house and watch to see what would happen.

"Just one more stipulation," the friend added. "If I can get her to give me some, I don't have to stop. I go as far as she will allow."

The husband hesitated for just a moment before he agreed and they shook hands. The scene faded and the next opened with the husband greeting the friend into his home and introducing him to his wife. She took the bottle of champagne from the friend's hands and put it on ice while they chattered about nothing and both men lent a hand getting the table ready.

They had a couple drinks while the meat finished so when the timer announced the meat ready you could see the petite blond wife was feeling pretty good. They were just starting to eat when the phone rang according to schedule. The husband made his apologies and rushed out to take care of some dire emergency. The pretty wife was the perfect hostess as they finished eating and the friend helped her clear the dishes.

"It's awfully early to call it a night," the friend said. Wife agreed and suggested they watch TV. They sat together on a sofa and the wife selected "Payton Place" while the friend poured more champagne. They finished one bottle and had started on another before he slipped over to sit tightly against wifey and playing with her neck, ears and hair as they watched TV.

"Wow!" Eva said, still fixated on the screen. "This is getting good, but I think that husband is nuts. That little gal is going to give in tonight." She really was into the movie.

I decided it was now or never and that I would follow the movie lead until I got slapped silly. I started playing with Eva just like the friend was playing with the wife. It didn't take Eva long to catch on. She turned to me, smiled and whispered, "that does feel good. Sort of sexy." She turned back like she didn't want to miss a thing.

The wife started looking all hot and bothered so the friend put his hand behind her head, pulled her to him and kissed her lips lightly at first then he pulled her back and they kissed passionately.

12