Grammy's Boy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Show's over folks," Mom said. "You can run along now and let the grown-ups finish."

"Huh!" Carla retorted, "Looks to me like you already finished." She followed Grammy out the door.

"Too bad we must go home tomorrow." Mom said as we pulled our clothes on. "I really love the Crocodile's Cave." She gave me a motherly hug and kiss. "I really love you too, big boy."

"I know, Mom. I love you too, but more like a man than a son. I hope we can continue at home."

"Shoot, with Carla, Grams and Sara on your string do you think you can find time for an old lady like me?"

"You better believe it." I patted her on the butts as we walked out the bedroom together.

****

"Hello. I'm Ricky and Mary Ann's son, Timmy. I'm sure you are wondering why I'm writing this instead of Daddy. I'll try to explain.

After Dad died in 2008 we tried to keep things going at the big house, that's what we started calling Grammy's place after she died. We did pretty well until things started falling apart with the economy. Thank goodness Mama Carrie didn't live to see things go downhill. We weren't broke, but it was getting obvious we couldn't keep things up with all the cousins living there like they were doing. That's when Momma, made a decision. We would sell the country place and try to hold on to the Crocodile's Cave. Miss Carla, Momma and myself would live there year round and the cousins could visit in the summer.

The buyers wanted us to remain in the house a few months to look after it until they moved in, so we took our time deciding what to take and what to leave. The office was the last room to go through. In a dusty box packed back on a top shelf I found the stories written by Daddy along with a number of his diaries. I spread everything on his desktop and started reading.

I spent every waking hour for the next four days studying my find. To say I was spellbound would be putting it mildly. When I finished I had discovered a side of my Daddy I never knew existed. He had kept a detailed account of our family from the early sixties until a couple of years after he married Momma. On top of the papers in the box was a handwritten page telling of how he hoped to get his stories published. I could find no record of his being successful so I decided to take up where he left off.

First I proofread Grammy's Boy, and got it ready to submit to Lit erotica. Then I did the same with the other two. The unfinished story stumped me for awhile. It was too good to leave and not finished enough to submit. I decided to finish it by summarizing his life from the end of chapter 03 until he stopped the diaries. I never dreamed Momma would get so involved in the project or that things would go the way they did. Anyway, here goes, the way Daddy told it, but dressed up for publishing.

After he left the beach, he'd hooked up with Sara only twice. Grammy was true to her word about helping. She bought her a fifty-seven Chevy that was in very good shape and helped Sara finish High School and College of Charleston. She did good enough that scholarships and odd jobs got her through MUSC and today she has a thriving family practice in Jones Corner.

Daddy, Miss Carla, Mama, that's what I called my grandmother Carrie, and Grammy continued to live together until first Grammy then Mama died. If the writings are to be believed he supplied the three with all the sex they wanted and except for a couple times with Laura, none of them had other partners. I was suspicious they had "three and four ways" but it was never mentioned. I am not the man my daddy was.

When Laura turned eighteen, Daddy took her to dinner to celebrate. I'll let him tell you in his exact words."

****

We all attended Laura's High School graduation and after the ceremony She approached me shyly reminding me of my promise to, in her words, 'make her a woman.' I hardly knew how to respond. For nearly two years Carla, Mom, Grammy and myself had been committed to each other.

They were all for it, suggesting I take her to Percy's Place in Charleston, a high class spot in West Ashley where you could drop several hundred on a meal and drinks that were out of this world, served in booths that were so private one had to stand beside them to know they were occupied.

I was well known at Percy's and we were given a booth in a back corner that was made for lovers. Starting with Champagne we forgo the appetizer in favor of shrimp, a favorite of us both. Laura was still nervous as what to expect, even though she had, in effect requested what was about to happen. I knew just how she felt. I had been the same way only about two years ago when Grammy took me under her wing and between her legs. I'd learned a lot in the last two years and I put it to good use now. I was determined to make this a night Laura would never forget.

We spoke of her future plans while sipping on champagne. Laura wanted to become a lawyer and I assured her we would support her in any way we could. Her mother, Aunt Emma, was now married to a guy who really didn't have a lot. She had been worried about the cost of her schooling and was greatly relieved by my promise. She thanked me with a big hug and kiss.

By the time we finished our meal Laura was in the giggling stage and had no objection to my advances. In fact she seemed to enjoy them, for she snuggled up close while I let my hands explore her body. We were both pretty well turned on by the time we checked into the Seaside Suites, my favorite hotel.

I undressed her then shed my own clothes. She was my second virgin and while I'm not too sure how to expect them to act, I do know she was a lot shyer than Sara. When she tentatively touched my shaft, which was so hard its head resembled a big purple plum; she expressed doubts it would fit.

I tried to assure her I'd be as gentle as possible. Kneeling beside the bed, I pulled her to the side and placed her legs over my shoulders. Her bushy cunt lined up perfectly with my face so my tongue went to work. She was as hairy as any woman I'd seen. I parted the hair and nibbled on her clit. She was hesitant at first but as I continued licking her little button she started to respond. Her hips started undulating slowly then became so frantic I could hardly keep my tongue where she wanted it. Finally, with a moan, her body relaxed and she kept saying how good it was and that she had never felt anything like it

I scooted up beside her and continued to rain kisses on her face and breast. For her part, she reached for Old John, who by this time was about to blow a gasket. Once again she questioned if she could take something that big. For the first time, I began to wonder and cursed myself for not having bought K-Y Jelly on the way over. I suppose I might have if I needed a condom but Mom assured me Laura had been on the pill for six months.

They say a little spit works wonders, and I think they may be right. Soon I had her bucking her hips against my hand as I rubbed between her big toes, I once again pulled her to the edge of the bed. With her butts almost hanging off the bed I put both of her legs on my shoulders and lined Old John up with its target. I rubbed it up and down her slit, before beginning inward pressure. I chose this position for its view, and it allowed me more control. My purplish crown barely started to enter between the outer lips when she groaned it hurt. When I asked her if she wanted me to stop she said no, that she wanted to feel what Sara had felt when I took her cherry.

I used a little more spit and gained an inch in her. I worked back and forth and as she adjusted I continued to gain ground, or should I say pussy. I stopped when I felt an obstruction to let her adjust to him before Old John stormed the final blockade. As she became used to being filled and stretched to the limit, she started wiggling and saying how good it felt.

Now was the time. I warned her this would hurt but she assured me she was ready. Going by the theory that it was better to pull tape off my hairy chest quickly rather than slowly, I drove hard into that tight channel. I felt Old John pop through the barricade and push on to her cervix. She screamed and tried to push me away but I knew that wasn't the thing to do. She needed to adjust and become loosened up or she would forever be afraid.

I held it tight in her sheath until she finally stopped trying to push me away and relaxed. We lay like that about five minutes with me telling her what a brave, beautiful woman she was. I continued to remain still until I felt her move slightly. The movement became more pronounced and she started telling me how good it felt. I tried to match her movements until the expression on her face told me she was ready for action.

I pulled back until only the crown remained inside. I could see the outer lips cling to my shaft then reverse as I reentered and she moaned something about how good it felt. I continued the slow fucking until her hip movement told me she wanted more. I started driving into her tight pussy for all I was worth. She was quickly panting like a dog and I was afraid her moans would carry to the next suite. Soon I was breathing as hard as she was and, when I felt her relax again, I let go, pumping my load into her sweet pussy. It was a good thing she was on the pill, for I don't think a rubber would have held together and even if I felt it pop, there was no way I could have pulled out.

We had a second bout in the middle of the night and another at daybreak. When we returned from breakfast I wanted one for the road but when I touched her with a finger she was sore and not up to it. I assured her it was okay when she apologized for having to turn me down.

****

In later writings I found reference to him and Laura having got together four more times before she went to college. They spent a week at the beach after her freshman year. A boyfriend is mentioned after that and apparently he kept her well screwed.

I won't bore you with day-to-day living at Grammy's house, which was well chronicled. I will say they seemed to have a rotation scheduled where he slept with each twice a week. Sunday was his day off.

All the while Carla's daughter, Mary Ann was growing into a beautiful young woman, as was common to our family. The adults took great pains to keep their relationship a secret even from Mary Ann. When she announced that she would like to attend a well-known college prep boarding school in the city it solved their problem, at least while she was away at school.

Vacation times when Mary Ann was home was a problem since she never got over the crush she had on Daddy. I think he must have had similar feeling, for his diary mentioned her more and more. Apparently they spent her last two summer vacations mostly together, with him slipping into the other women's rooms late at night so Mary Ann wouldn't find out. It must have worked, for Momma later told me she had no idea what was happening. She continued to insist she was going to marry him, and a year after she graduated she did just that.

According to the diary, the women's libido must have dropped down about the time of the marriage. Daddy readily admits, his body's ability to cash the checks his mind kept writing, decreased. By the time I came along they had pretty much settled down to normal family life with him slipping around to screw Miss Carla and Mama once or twice a month. Grammy wasn't interested any more. That pretty much brings you up to what you already know.

****

"What have you been doing, cooped up in this office for so long?" Momma walked in while I was reviewing the first story before submitting it to Literotica. She started reading over my shoulder. "Let me see that!" She grabbed the story out of my hand and didn't give it back until she finished reading.

"Is there more?" Her voice had a funny sound. Was she actually getting hot from reading it? I went back to proofing number one after handing her the other two. She was completely absorbed. Sometimes she read parts aloud, not to me, but kind of to herself. I really think she forgot I was in the room.

"I remember that," she said when reading about Daddy running to the pen thinking an animal was hurting her prize pig. When she got to the hot parts I noticed she became flush and squirmed a lot. Finishing, she just sat and stared out the window. "How could I have been so stupid?" she muttered to herself. "I denied myself all these years because of what Ricky would think if he knew about it." She handed back the stories and left.

When Momma called me for dinner, I noticed she had changed her dress to a short pleated skirt with a top that showed a lot of skin between the waist and its bottom. She had also fixed her hair and applied make-up. In short, she looked pretty hot.

"You got a date, tonight Momma?"

"Certainly. With my favorite man." She did a little twirl that lifted the full skirt enough to show part of her light blue panties. "Do I look nice enough for him. Do you think?"

"Momma, you look nice enough for anybody, but just who is he? I didn't know you were even talking with anyone."

"It's you, silly!" She gave me a little push on my shoulder. "You are the only man in my life. Now sit down and lets eat. I have a good movie for us to watch together."

All during dinner I could hardly keep my eyes off Momma. She really was still a beautiful woman at fifty-seven and I'd had dreams about her since I was fifteen. I used to imagine what it would feel like to touch her breast or maybe her private parts. Now, at twenty-four I was still wondering and still hadn't done anything about it.

Don't take me wrong. I was a normal boy in High School acting just like any horny young man with a hot car and money to spend. Add to that my inheriting Daddy's genes for cock size and, I am told, good looks. All in all I had a lot of girls spread out on the back seat. My friends laughingly said I had ruined half the girls in Jones Corner for any normal man.

After graduation I let a friend talk me into a trip to the Sunset Lodge. The ladies there seemed to take a liking to me. Word about me seemed to spread quickly, for the girls would go out of their way to get me to select them. I heard a lot of comments on my size and often, if things were slow they would let me stay longer for free. I really think I tried every girl there that summer and some taught me a lot.

When I left for college I pretty much knew my way around the female anatomy and I had the equipment to put my knowledge to use. I dated many women in college and most of those wound up spending at least one night in my off campus apartment.

Somehow none ever lived up to my dreams of Momma and how sexy it would be to crawl between her legs. So, every time I was home I'd go back to sneaking looks at Momma, trying to catch sight of her naked body. Sometime my efforts paid off with a shot of her bare boobs and twice I caught sight of the thick triangle of hair below her belly button. Most nights, if I didn't have a date, I went to bed jerking off while thinking of her.

After we'd cleared the dishes and put them in the washer, Momma suggested I shower and dress comfortably while she finished in the kitchen and got the movie ready. I was back down in record time but Momma was already sitting on the sofa, with the VCR running through the previews of coming attractions.

"Where's Miss Carla?" I asked when I didn't see her around.

"Mom left right after you went upstairs. She and her friends are having a girls night out and she said she was staying over at Betty's place tonight." Momma pointed to the far end of the sofa. "Sit over there where you can rub my feet. They're tired and ache." She settled on the other end and stuck her feet on my lap. The movie was a sexy offering about this girl going back to her home in the outback where she tries to seduce the man she thinks is her father. I had seen it before but it was still interesting, especially the scenes of the naked sex kitten doing everything but raping her father.

A girlfriend of Momma's had recommended the movie, so this was her first time to see it. It started right off sexy and as it played I could tell Momma was getting into the story. She kept squirming and each time she shifted her short skirt rode up showing more thigh. I could hardy watch the screen from staring at Momma's legs and wondering how to get a better view of her panties.

I moved from massaging her feet to massaging her calves and managed to spread her legs enough to give me a view of her panties, except there were no panties. Apparently she had removed them while I was upstairs. I was staring right at her bush. That's when I realized she saw me looking and was pleased. I then started rubbing above her knees, letting my fingers roam higher with each stroke. Momma shifted around so she could spread her legs a little wider and rub her foot over my shaft at the same time.

"Damn, he's even bigger than Ricky," she muttered. Then she acknowledged that she saw me trying to look up her dress. "Like what you see?"

"Yes Momma, I've wanted to do this a long time." That's when I touched the edge of her mound with my forefinger and heard her sharp intake of breath. "I never dreamed you would actually let me do this." I had one hand rubbing her thighs while the other was playing in her bush and feeling the soft flesh of her mound. Her response shocked me.

"Honey, I've wanted this for years, probably since you were fifteen. I just knew it was wrong and, if your Daddy found out, he would never understand. Now I find out that bastard was into incest most of his life and I seemed to be the only one left out."

"Don't forget, Momma, after he married you he didn't do the others very much." I felt the necessity to defend Daddy.

"Makes no difference, if he'd only told me I would have acted on my impulse to seduce you a long time ago."

"We can make up for lost time the rest of our lives." I slipped first one finger then two into the same hole they had come out of twenty-four years ago. I wiggled them around and her hips started gently undulating.

"Damn right! Come up here and give Momma a kiss." I removed my finger from paradise and slid up on her so I could lock my arms around her neck as we kissed. I nibbled her lower lip and she moaned and seemed to be trying to clean my teeth with her tongue. My cock was rock hard and rubbing directly on her pussy.

Her hands tried to unbuckle my belt, but there wasn't room between us. "Get up a minute and lets lose these clothes," she said. In seconds we were naked. She lay back on the sofa. "Now, lets do this thing right." She put one leg up on the back while the other foot rested on the floor.

I don't think I'll ever forget the sight of her spread out naked on the sofa with her legs open and inviting me in. I put my face next to her vagina and blew my breath on the hair. I could smell the musky woman's sent emanating from her moist slit while she caught her hands in my hair and pulled my face down. I parted the hair to expose her outer lips then ran my tongue up and down their length. She moaned and held me tighter.

When my tongue found her clit and flickered across it, she went wild, her hips working so erratic I was hard put to stay on it. She had a small climax like that and then tried to pull me up to kiss again.

"Lift up a bit," she said after we had tongue wrestled a little. She reached down to guide me in. My cock felt like it was in one of those Chinese handcuffs we played with as kids. You know, the gadget that when you inserted a finger from each hand in it and pulled back it got tighter and tighter. Well, even as slick as we both were, it was tight going in, but the on the backstroke, her sheath seemed to refuse to release its captive.

Not a High School girl, no college girl, nor any of the ladies from the Sunset Lodge could come close to matching Momma as a sex partner. As she adjusted to my size it got even better. We tried it from the missionary position with her legs spread over the sofa as I mentioned, then we did it doggie style with her kneeling on the couch and me standing behind her. I think that was best for both of us since my cock rubbed the G-spot more. The only disadvantage was I had to be careful about how deep I went. Doggie style seemed to provide that little extra penetration that caused her pain.