Grampa Cums to America Ch. 01

Story Info
Grampa finds his new family.
1.5k words
4.46
182.1k
71

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 09/18/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erica_Gasca
Erica_Gasca
1,658 Followers

Jorge was from Mexico’s heartland. He grew up on his family’s ranch working from the time he could walk. Because of the hard labor and healthy living Jorge was in very good shape for a man in his 60s. Since he never knew his exact birthday, Jorge would tell everyone he was 21. Jorge grew up with the very traditional farming community values. He got married at a young age, he raised strong boys to help him with the farm, and he gave to his community whenever the church asked. Yet his wife died at a young and his boys left to seek their future in the United States. After 20 years they are citizens and have steady jobs. His oldest son, Marcos did all paperwork so his Jorge could come to stay with Marco and Marco’s family.

Jorge waited in the airport terminal for his son and his son’s family. Two hours later, Marcos arrived with the whole family in tow. Jorge met his daughter-in-law and his three granddaughters for the first time. Georgina was a beautiful dark skinned half Filipina, half Mexican girl. She was a little on the chucky side but very voluptuous. Jorge saw the resemblance in her daughters. They were the splitting image of their mother but younger and thinner. All four women were Americanized and wore tiny outfits. Jorge blushed as each one hugged him. The family swept Jorge to his new home.

It was hard for Jorge to get used to this new life. Everything was so modern and hi tech. He wasn’t allowed to do chores around the house and nobody would hire him had no skills. He was bored because he had nothing to do and nothing in common with his daughter-in-law or granddaughters. Besides they seemed a bit flakey and too bubbly for his tastes. They reminded Jorge of the dumb actresses he watched in the movie theater back home. Jorge finally convinced Marcos to fire the gardeners so Jorge could have something to do throughout the day.

One day Jorge was in the back yard tending to his garden when Luz the oldest of the three granddaughters walked out. “Hi grampa,” she called out to him. He smiled at waved back. She was wearing her tiny robe, sunglasses and had two glasses of lemonade. Jorge’s cock jumped to attention. Luz was very attractive. She had long firm shapely legs and a beautifully natural tanned body. She had a pair shaped body with wide hips a skinny waist and nice firm little tits. Luz loved to wear the tightest short shorts or miniskirts that showed off her ass perfect. “Grampa come over and have some lemonade,” she called. Jorge just smiled because he knew no English. Luz waved him over with her hand.

Jorge sat next to his granddaughter who rambled on continuously in English. He just smiled at nodded his head toward her every now and again. Luz finally put a bottle of lotion in his hand and indicated that she wanted his help. Jorge nodded that he understood and pour some lotion into his hand. Luz’s next actions left stun Jorge and left him gawking like a schoolboy. She stood up and took off her robe. Jorge saw Luz in the tiniest white g string thong he had ever seen. Well he had never seen a bathing suit much less a thong bikini. It was very thin and somewhat transparent. He could make out every detail of his young granddaughter’s body. Her full 28c were firm and perky with areolas were as big as half dollars. He looked down at her crotch and through the material could make out a tiny little bald pussy. Luz lied on her stomach and put her chin on her hands. She looked almost naked except for the tiny bow which was tied around her neck and the two pieces of string that made up the back of her bikini bottom.

Jorge’s trembling hand rubbed the cool lotion on Luz’s warm firm smooth shoulders. Luz gave out a little moan as she let her grandfather cover her back. Jorge’s eyes were glued to his granddaughter firm full ass. He cock begged to burst out of his pants. Luz moved a little as Jorge’s big strong rough hands covered her back with lotion. Again Jorge picked up the bottle and poured more lotion into his hands so he could continue oiling up his granddaughter. Soon he was at the small of her back and he was afraid to go any further. If he continued, his hand would soon feel that nice smooth ass and he felt she might not like that. “Mas grampa mas,” said Luz in a sleepy relaxed slow tone. This time Jorge positioned the bottle over Luz’s ass and let the liquid pour onto her ass. If she was to protest this would be the time he thought. She did no such thing. The creamy white liquid looked like cum on her tight ass. Jorge had to adjust the bulge in his pants before he continued.

With a deep breath Jorge put his two huge hands on his granddaughter’s ass and began to work the oil into her. Luz just laid there without moving. Jorge’s cock felt like it was about to burst. He was massaging his granddaughter’s firm ass. He loved how it felt. It was full firm and round. Jorge cupped it, rubbed it, and felt it to his fill. The only reaction he got from her was when he spread her ass cheeks. Luz gave out a little gasp and spread her legs ever so slightly. Jorge continued to massage her ass.

Again Jorge poured oil over her ass but this time he positioned himself behind her instead of to the side. This afforded him a better view of her ass but now he could make out Luz’s tiny camel toe. He went back to massaging her tender ass. This time he moved his hands in outward circles each time spreading her cheeks out. Luz kept spreading her a little more each time her grandfather completed a circle. Jorge was finally in a position to put his bulge on her tiny pussy. When Luz left him do it she moaned and pushed back on his hardness. He stopped massaging her ass and watched as she grinded her tiny pussy on his bulge. Jorge couldn’t take it any longer. It had been years since he had been with a woman and here was a young vixen wanting to get fucked. He reached down, unzipped his pants and let his throbbing cock jump out of his pants.

Immediately Luz could feel the hot hard member against her tiny g-string thong. She rubbed her pussy on its head and moaned. Jorge pulled the string aside so his granddaughter could rub her naked pussy on his fat head. Up and down grinded Luz. She shivered and moaned. Up and down she continued. She was very wet and hot. Luz grabbed onto the chair and pushed back onto her grandfather’s cock. She impaled herself on his huge cock. Luz squeezed his cock with her tiny pussy arched her back and threw her head in the air. She looked over her shoulder at Jorge. There was nothing but lust in her eyes. The sounds and sight made Jorge’s cock harder and thicker. His long years of abstinence and all the fore play worked against him. He pulled out and shot his heavy load onto his granddaughter back. Jorge covered Luz’s ass and back with his white cream. He held her hard until he finished.

Luz reached back and guided her grandfather’s fat hard cock back into her pussy. Luz helped Jorge onto his back as she straddled him. She was now on top of him facing him. Up and down Luz fucked herself on his cock. Luz put Jorge’s hands on her tits and showed him how to pinch and pull on her nipples. Jorge watched his granddaughter ride his cock like a rode cowgirl. Deeper she shoved his cock into her hot wet pussy. Faster her tiny body moved as she moaned and bit her lower lip. Luz leaned forward so Jorge could suck on her hard nipples. This made Luz grunt and moan louder. Jorge could not believe the speed with which her tiny frame was fucking his cock. He grabbed the sides of the chair and stiffened once again. His little granddaughter had worked his fat cock into another orgasm. He tried to hold it back but when she started to cum on his cock Jorge let go. Both grandfather and granddaughter climaxed together. Luz felt his load shot into her tiny pussy and Jorge felt her juices cover his already wet dick.

After what seemed like minutes Luz collapsed on her grandfather. Both were panting hard and sweaty. Luz was talking again slow mewing words but all he could understand was an “Ay grampa” every so often. Slowly Luz got up fixed her bikini and headed inside. Grampa put his cock back in his pants and fell asleep.

Erica_Gasca
Erica_Gasca
1,658 Followers