Gramps' Legacy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julybear7
julybear7
2,083 Followers

"Did you enjoy having sex with your son?"

"Oh, yes; and while she might deny it, so did Bess."

"How long did it go on? Just the once, or did it continue when you came home?"

"Well, I expect Thad suspected, even though he didn't say anything, but it went on, every week, right up until Danny was killed in that accident. But, he told me, he was only with Bess a few times after that weekend. He said she seemed antsy the whole time they were together. She was like that when I'd go along with Thad for our threesome parties, too. Now, though, I don't expect you'll have any problems with her; you resemble Luke."

"So you wouldn't have a problem with me sleeping with Mom. Would you be interested in a threesome with her?"

"Oddly enough, Will, I don't think so. The only woman I've ever been with, ever wanted to be with, was Bess. At first, I was reluctant, even with her, but Luke persisted, and when I tried it, I really enjoyed feeling her up and eating her. That's all we did; none of that shit with toys and dildos. If it couldn't be done with fingers and tongue, it didn't get done."

"Nana wants a few times alone with me before we get into the threesome thing, but she'll come around pretty soon. I've always wanted to watch two women together, but I never thought it would be my grandmothers."

"Such talk! You behave yourself or you may not get to watch," she said with a grin. I returned the grin and bent down to take her puffy nipple into my mouth. Holding it with my teeth, I blew a raspberry on her chest, eliciting a shriek and a laugh. "You little bugger! Get dressed and go home if you're going to behave like that."

"Okay," I said with a sigh, lifting her as I rose. I carried her to the bedroom where we had left our clothes. I kneewalked up onto her bed and put her down. She lay there, watching me, her eyes half open. I bent down and placed a light kiss right on her clit, getting a hiss in response as she sucked in a deep breath.

My tongue dug into her crease, separating her outer lips, searching for her opening. Her legs opened, giving me better access. I pushed her knees up to her chest and began tonguing her crinkly hole, eliciting another sharp inhale. I ran my tongue across her bumhole, up her slit, and around her clit. Her hips started pumping as she began to moan.

"Damn you, you little motherfucker, stop teasing me!"

I shook my head and grinned, then straddled her and moved up to her face. I pulled her head to my groin, tangling my fingers in her hair. "Swallow me," I commanded. Her eyes opened wide, and stayed that way as she took my flaccid cock in her mouth and began to make love to it with her tongue. In seconds, I was sprouting eight and a half inches of re-bar.

I backed down to her hips and pulled her legs up over my shoulders, bending her in two. I saw the flash of pain as I stretched tendons which probably hadn't been challenged in years. I positioned Charlie at the opening of her sheath and began to ease myself into her, a millimeter at a time. "You fucker! " she exclaimed, frustrated delight evident on her face. She tried to move her hips, to speed my entry, but only succeeded in pushing herself off me.

"Tsk, Tsk," I said. "Now we'll have to start again." I repositioned myself at her opening and began to press in. I saw her relax, accepting the inevitable slow entry. I dropped down onto my hands, pushing her knees into her nipples, and shoved myself balls deep into her in a single thrust.

"Aaaaiiiiiieeeee!" she screamed, throwing her arms around my neck as I began to pump into her as vigorously as I could. When I noticed she was about to climax, I gathered her up into my arms and sat back on my heels, forcing my cock up against the back wall of her vagina. She screamed again, this time in joy as her climax swept over her body. I released my own as hers began to ebb, triggering another, albeit smaller, one for her.

"You little bastard," she gasped out, when she could talk again. "I'll get you for that. I may be a ghost, but I'll get you," she went on with a grin. "I'm sure Bess will be calling, wanting some idea of what to expect. I'm going to lie and say you need some experience. Don't let me down." she reached up and kissed me, a gentle lovers' kiss. "Thank you for today. I couldn't ask for a better one. Now get dressed and get the hell out of here so I can rest."

###

Gramm and Gramps lived in the house where he had grown up, in the Marine's parents' house. Bess still lived in Luke's childhood home, a block and a half to the East. Dad and Mom had bought a house two blocks north, in the position on the block corresponding to Gramm's. It was an easy five minute walk, when you weren't suffering from fuck fatigue.

About the time I hit the middle of the block, my legs began to feel rubbery and I wished I had at least ridden my bike. I leaned up against a tree to catch my breath and give them a bit of a rest. As I stood there, I heard a car pull up behind me. "Bill, are you okay?" I heard Nana ask. "Get in and I'll drive you home." I got into the car and sank back into the cushion. "You look plumb tuckered out. Did Rose do that to you?"

"No, Nana, it was my fault. I was trying to get her to say uncle."

"By screwing her? Good luck with that! Once that woman gets hold of a willing dick, she's like a pit bull and doesn't let it go until it's either worn out or dead."

"Well, I think I came close. After the last time, she threw me out so she could sleep." At that, Nana laughed.

"That's probably the first time that's happened. She must be feeling her age, or she's out of practice." Even before the last word was out of her mouth, Nana's regret at her snide remark set in. "I shouldn't say that. Thad was good to us all, good for us all, and Rose was generous enough to share, even when it seemed like there wasn't enough of him to go 'round."

She pulled into our driveway as she finished speaking. Without turning off the car, she half turned in her seat to look at me. "Bill, I know Thad had some kind of, I don't know, a power...he could make people do what he wanted them to do, even when they didn't want to do it. Luke had it, and so did your father. I felt it in them. I could resist sometimes, but not always, and so could your mom.

"I may be a silly old woman..." I started to interrupt, but she shushed me. "Thank you for what you were about to say; nevertheless, it's like that spider comic book says, with power comes responsibility. I think Luke, Thad and your dad in some way abused their power, or failed to use it responsibly, and suffered for it. If I am right, and if you have inherited that power, don't abuse it. If being with me and with Rose is forcing you to abuse the power, it's not worth it to any of us if it cuts short your life. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Nana, I understand. Don't know what you're talking about, but I understand what you mean. Thank you. You coming in?"

She gave me a funny look, as if she was judging the sincerity and truth of my answer. "Mm, No, I think I'll drop in on Rose and get her take on this afternoon."

With a sly grin, I said, "She'll probably say I'm too inexperienced and need a lot of training before I'm any good."

I let myself in the side door, which entered directly into the kitchen. Mom was standing on a chair, putting away something on the top shelf of one of the cupboards directly across from the door. When she heard the door open, she turned to see who it was, lost her balance and started to fall. In my head, I screamed, "No!," and started to hurry to try to catch her.

Instead of falling, she seemed to float momentarily in mid-air, as if she were doing the backstroke, then her feet lowered until she was upright, just floating six inches above the floor, then she touched down.

My eyes must have been as wide as saucers; I know hers were. "Goddam, Mom," I stammered, "I didn't know you could fly!"

"N...Neither did I," she replied, grabbing onto the chair and sitting down.

"You didn't do that?" I asked, remembering what Hans had told me about telekinesis, but thinking this was way more than he had implied.

"O...of c...c...course not! What do you think I am? Some kind of magician?" she answered, sounding angry.

"N...no, just take it easy a minute, Mom; let me think. Just sit back and relax. Don't do anything; don't think anything. Just look at me." She sat back on the chair, looking at me, a very worried look on her face."

"Will..." she started to say, her worry evident in her voice.

I concentrated, visualizing her and the chair levitating, moving toward me. Very slowly, the chair started to rock, side to side, and rise. I saw Mom's eyes open wide in fright.

"Will!" she began to scream, breaking my concentration, and the chair settled down with a small thump. "Omigod, Will! What did you just do?"

I took the two steps toward her and pulled her up out of the chair. "C'mon, Mom. I think we need a drink," I said and pulled her into the living room, where we kept the fixings.

"At the very least," she agreed, her voice a little shaky. "I'd also like an explanation." She pulled on my hand, stopping me. "Can you explain? Can you do it again?"

I looked at her. There was a combination of fear and wonder in her eyes. She looked like she didn't know whether to run or stay, and wanted to do both. "I don't know. I didn't know I could do it at all. From what little I do know, I..." I shrugged. "Lets get our drinks and I'll tell you what I know.

I grabbed us both a beer and we sat on the couch, opposite ends, facing each other. I started with Nana's suspicions about Gramps, Dad and Grampa Luke. "Oh, bull!" Mom blurted out. "They didn't have any supernatural powers; they were just damn good salesmen..."

"No; she was right, Mom." I related my dreams to her, about Hans in the amphitheater. I reminded her of how I had made her tell the truth about Harry's attacking her, and my subduing him.

"Is that why you asked me about consulting Thad and Dan when I needed to make a decision?" I nodded. "Are you saying you used some sort of hypnotism to make me sleep with you?"

"I honestly don't know," I answered. "It could be possible. It could be that Gramps is still influencing you. I'm still new to all of this. Basically, I'm still learning by trial and error. Grampa Hans said telekinesis was limited to a few ounces over a few inches. Yet, when you were in danger, it seems I was able to stop your fall without really thinking about it."

"I...I...I just can't believe it. What you're describing is just some horny teenager's dream of a way to get into strange women's pants. Such things just aren't possible." She shook with a slight shiver. Her eyes met mine. "Can you prove you have the power to make people do what you want?"

"I honestly don't know," I replied. I sat back into the couch and looked at her, thinking, 'Mom, You will not remember these instructions until you are told to do so, but you will follow them. I want you to choose a sex act you would normally refuse to do under any circumstance. Don't tell me.'

She stood up, a look of horror on her face as she began to disrobe. "I can't believe I'm doing this," she said. By the time she reached me, she was naked, her body flushed with embarrassment. She knelt before me, and started pulling at my belt, opening it. "Why am I doing this? I don't want to..."

Then she grabbed the waistband of my shorts and started pulling them down. I rocked back and forth, sideways to let them slide under me. She reached in my boxers and pulled my cock out, and bent forward to take it in her mouth. It didn't take her long to get me firm, and once I was, she wasted no time.

She stood up and turned around, so I could watch her as she positioned Charlie at her pucker. "I can't believe this," she said, "I've never let anyone do this to me." She pushed her self down, moaning and groaning at the pressure and pain.

When she felt the head of my dick pop through her sphincter, she started pumping, each time taking a little more of me into her bum. God, she was tight, and hot. By the time she reached bottom, I was spewing my cum against her bowel walls.

My climax triggered her own. When it was done, she relaxed against me for a few seconds, then pulled off me with a light popping noise. Immediately, she turned around and fell to her knees, leaning in to take my crud covered dick into her mouth.

At that point, I released my control of her mind. She woke up, sitting in her place on the sofa, a look of terror on her face. She looked down at her body, sitting there, fully clothed. "You made me do that?"

"I made you imagine it. You've been right there the whole ten seconds."

"Ten seconds? No, it was longer; it must have been. I mean, I..." She stopped and thought for a minute. "Could you make me do that for real?" Her eyes began to widen in fear as the realization that I was telling the truth began to sink in.

"Do you want me to?"

"God, no! But I want, no, I need to know! Could you? Is that what Dan and Thad did to me, to Mom and Rose?" Her voice began to get louder, and increase in pitch as the anger and fear began to take over. She jumped up and lunged at me, her arms flailing at me. "Answer me, goddam you!"

(To be continued)

julybear7
julybear7
2,083 Followers