Grandad's Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I handed the crop to Tim and invited him to do the same to Frances.

"Excuse me sir." Frances again interjected. "So that I might learn the lesson more strongly, may I offer my breasts for punishment as they are more sensitive than my bottom."

Tina's scowl showed her annoyance at being upstaged by her rival, but I was not about to refuse the chance of seeing a good tit cropping in the interests of fairness.

"OK Frances. Kneel upright and cup your right tit in your hands to give Tim a good target."

It was beautiful. She presented her tit and Tim gave it two good hits with the crop. Frances winced and whimpered just a little before presenting her left tit in the same way. When he was done the crop marks on her tits were much better than those on Tina's ass.

There was no doubt about it. I had planned to take Tina, but Frances was so much more interesting and exciting that there was no way I was going to let her go.

"Very well ladies. Tina, you are accepted for the birthday job."

Frances' face dropped and she looked a bit worried rather than disappointed.

"Frances. If you remove all of your pubic hair, you too will be given the job. You are both too good to refuse. Just remember that an old man on his birthday should have exactly what he wants. I am lucky to have found such lovely ladies to provide it, but only good service will be rewarded and any shortcomings will require correction."

-o0o-

Tim brought Tina and Frances along together on the birthday. The difference between the two girls was so striking. Tina was all chirpy, wearing a very short skirt and bra-less beneath her tight top. Tina in a navy blue, pin striped skirt suit had a serious face and appeared to be a smart young business woman.

I had agreed with Tim that he could stay for the whole event. He would serve drinks and food as well as help me out with any little things I wanted done. He was delighted to be able to be a voyeur and I am sure he hoped for more than that as well. To start things off, Tim would serve us all a glass of chilled champagne and started a porn video on the large screen TV. While he was setting things up I showed the girls to the bedroom and invited them to hang up their clothes before joining me in the lounge. While I was there I removed my clothes as well.

We sat down to our drinks accompanied by a high definition close up of a sweet faced Japanese girl tilting her head back and opening her mouth for a much older man to piss in her mouth. They were in an office and it looked as though he might be her boss.

"Oh shit!" Exclaimed Tina.

I had chosen the clip deliberately to shock although it is true that it really turns me on.

I looked carefully at Tina. She seemed fascinated as she watched the screen intently.

The little Japanese swallowed four or five mouthfuls then carefully wiped her mouth and took the man's prick in her mouth to lick and suck it clean. She did up his trousers, stood up and bowed deeply before leaving the room.

"Welcome to my birthday ladies." I raised my glass I chinked it against theirs. "Here's to a good day for you as well as me."

I asked Frances to come over to me and show me her freshly shaved pussy. She stood close beside me while I stroked the silky smooth flesh of her cunt lips. They were moist. I slipped two fingers inside and she spread her legs to make my access easier. As I started to work her cunt and clit I could see faint cane lines remaining across her belly. I traced the lines with my other hand and said

"Why were you caned my dear, and when?"

"After the interview Sir. I didn't tell my boyfriend about it until he saw the marks on my breasts. I was punished for not reporting properly to him."

"Just for not reporting? Doesn't he care he care about what you were doing?"

"Well I suppose he is not really a boyfriend, but I call him that because it is easier for people to understand. He is really a bit more like my guide or mentor. He is a friend of my father from the golf club and he is married so I don't tell people who he is."

I was really intrigued and pressed the questions further as I continued to probe her pussy and feel her body with my other hand. She explained that she wasn't interested in boys. The man she calls her boyfriend had impressed her a lot with his distinguished manner and apparent authority. She had accompanied her father to golf a few times and too obviously hung around this man until he suggested that she shouldn't be showing quite so much interest. At that point she had taken the opportunity to ask him to discipline her, just as she had at the interview. It seems that he understood the invitation and he now saw her weekly. Apparently he doesn't actually shag her, but she comes along to him like to a priest at the confessional. After she has told him of her errors, he announces a punishment and carries it out with his cane. She then thanks him very nicely and goes off.

I was quite carried away with the story and the gorgeous body. As Frances started to tremble with a major climax I felt Tina's soft, wet lips on my dick. She was feeling left out and seeing my stiff dick she knew just the way to become the centre of my attention.

It was time for me to take charge. I pulled Tina away and stood up. I told both girls to kneel. Taking hold of Tina by the hair I thrust back into her throat and I told Frances to get her tongue up my ass. I was in pure heaven. Eighty one years old and two beautiful teenagers were giving me the best attention any man could imagine. I knew I wasn't going to last long. I pulled them away and turned round. Pushing my prick into Frances' sweet little mouth, I reached behind to pull Tina's face tight into my ass cheeks and telling her to get her tongue in. I told Frances to open her eyes and look up at me through those square rimmed glasses. When I pressed into her throat she gagged and her eyes watered, causing her eye make-up to streak.

I don't know how long I managed to hold on. I did turn twice to get the experience of the two faces down there with my dick stretching their mouths. When I knew I was about to cum I chose to put it into Frances' mouth. I made her show the the cum and then swallow it. When both girls had licked my soft dick clean I told them to kiss each other and for Tina to lick the cum taste from Frances's mouth.

With that I needed a rest. Tim refreshed the glasses and put out some nibbles. We all sat down and turned our attention again to the screen. Two men with really big dicks were fucking a good looking blonde in the mouth and ass. After a couple of minutes of this they changed places so she was getting her mouth filled with a prick that had come straight from her ass. Tim suggested that it was edited and they weren't really doing ass to mouth, but I thought it was genuine. Tina was pretty grossed out by this, but yet again Frances seemed to be interested although she wasn't saying anything.

I asked Frances if she had ever put her tongue up a man's ass before. She blushed bright red and said no. When I asked her if it didn't make it worse with me being so old, she was insistent that she didn't mind doing it at all and that she really respected older men. She was pleased to have been given the opportunity. I was absolutely bowled over. When I wanted an eighteen year old I expected a bit of a feel, a BJ and maybe a reluctant fuck. Now there didn't seem to be any limit to what the day might hold in store.

While we were talking I skipped through the vids to find one I wanted. It was a guy having a session with two women. The section I wanted was where he was fucking one in the ass and he had the other girl licking his dick as it went in and out. After every few strokes he pulled out and put it straight into the second girl's mouth. After fucking her throat for a few seconds he returned to the ass fucking. He even changed them over and did the same thing until he was ready to cum and shot his load into both of their mouths. Tim had to agree that he didn't think that was edited.

"Birthday cake time." I announced.

"Oh. I haven't seen a cake. I would have got it out." Said Tim.

"No you wouldn't. We are going to make it now."

I pulled a box out from under the coffee table. My little toy box was filled today with candles, cream, icing numbers and letters and a few other bits of decoration. I told Tina to lie on her back on the carpet. With a little help she swung her legs over her shoulders so her ass and cunt were pointing upwards. With Frances arranged in the same way back to back with Tina I got to work with the aerosol cream. With a nice curly cream pile completed on each girl, I opened a box of chocolate flake bars. I pushed them through the cream so there was one sticking out of the cunt and asshole of each girl.

"Come along Tim. Share my special birthday cake."

"You bet Fred. I'll just take my clothes off to join in the party spirit."

Thinking that I had better not have Tim working on his sister, I slurped the cream from Tina's pussy and left Tim to get his tongue in Frances. We greedily sucked, licked and nibbled the girls holes until all the cream and chocolate was gone.

When that was done I went for a pee and when I came back I found Tina sucking Tim's very stiff dick.

"Hey what's going on here?"

"Sorry Fred." Said Tim. Whipping his prick out of her mouth. I just needed some relief after that. I didn't think you'd mind. She's still ready to service you."

"That's not it. She's your sister."

"It's OK. We're not making babies or anything. I don't fuck her and if I hadn't trained her throat a few times in the last couple of weeks, you wouldn't enjoy her as much today."

Well I didn't want to argue with that and if they thought it was alright who was I to argue. I gave a shrug and nodded. He shoved his throbbing prick straight back down his sister's throat and shot her a load within seconds.

I instructed Tina to resume the position she was in for the cream and chocolate. Frances was knelt back to back with her. I lubed Tina's ass and eased a thick red candle into it. She squirmed as I got it well inside her. Then I pushed a matching candle into her cunt.

Next I got out an icing sugar figure eight and a small candle in a holder with a fine needle in its base. I placed the number on her right tit and pushed the needle straight through it into her flesh. Frances winced, but never uttered a sound. I took out a number one with another candle and fixed it to her other tit.

All four candles were lit. I encouraged Tim to join me tickling and fondling the girls to increase the hot wax splashes as the candles burned down. Frances' candles burned out quite quickly because they were small, but I left her with the needles in so that my birthday numbers were still displayed on her lovely breasts. I told Frances to go and sit down and I got out my riding crop. I gave Tina's ass and thighs about a dozen thwacks. They were not too hard, but they made her wriggle a lot and she was covered in hot wax all over her ass, cunt and thighs.

I blew out the candles and removed them. Her asshole was gaping so wide. When the wax was spanked and peeled off I let her sit down as well. Tim went to the kitchen for more drinks and food and I relaxed with the porno screen showing an extreme German gang bang scene.

After we were all fully rested I took Frances on my lap. I scraped the wax splashes from her tits, pulled needles out of the soft, pink flesh and roughly chewed off the icing sugar numbers. I squeezed the freshly cleaned breasts and a small globule of blood appeared where each of the pins had been. I licked them away and savoured the taste.

I put Frances to kneel beside me and had Tina come over. Draping her over my lap I slipped one finger easily into her ass. It had closed since the candle had been removed, but my finger felt no resistance. I squirted a generous amount of KY on her and worked three fingers in. Tina squirmed and gasped as my knobbly old knuckles stretched her asshole.

Tim placed a glass of champagne in my free hand and said:

" I have arranged a porn shoot for Tina and before we were allowed to sign up she had to have a medical certificate showing she was clean. We went to the clinic they use. We had to pay for it ourselves, but it was clear so we will get the cost back when she goes for audition. She has got to do anal at the porn shoot and I was thinking. Well you know you said about ass fucking today with a condom. If you know you are safe, maybe you would like to have her bareback."

Tim reached into his wallet and produced a medical note.

"Oh boy! You really know how to show an old man a good time Tim. You know what? I haven't had more than a wank in ten years since my wife died and I have never had a sexually transmitted infection in my life. At my age I have a full medical check every year and I don't have any kind of disease."

"That's done then. She needs a real dick up her ass, don't you sis?"

"Oh God, she moaned as I drove my three fingers fully home. That candle hurt like fuck and oooh!"

I pulled my hand free.

"Yes please. I want my ass fucked."

At my age it isn't easy to get a hard on too often, but I was now ramrod stiff. I made Tina kneel on the carpet with her forehead down. Another dollop of KY and the head of my dick was in her. I took Frances by the hair and put her face right above Tina's ass. As I pushed further in Frances put out her tongue and licked my prick.

Within a couple of minutes I was banging my pubic bone against Tina's lovely buttocks and my balls were slapping her cunt when I drove hard into her bowels. After I had built up a good rhythm, I could feel Tina's discomfort turning into something more interesting for her as she returned my rhythm. Rather than let her build up to another orgasm I pulled out of her ass and plunged my rod directly into Frances' mouth. I pushed all the way into her throat until she gagged, then worked her mouth a bit before putting it back in Tina's ass. I carried on switching from one to the other several times before deciding that I would save my cum for later.

"What does Tina's ass taste like?"

Frances blushed bright pink once again. She didn't answer and dropped her eyes with embarrassment. This little display of innocence at the same time as she was behaving in a very adult way appealed to me a lot.

I turned to Tina and we discussed what she felt about her first ass fuck. She could never have imagined that her introduction to this sort of sex would be with a man in his eighties. We discussed whether she could make a living in porn and what she might have to do. It was clear that since Tim first introduced her to my birthday party job they had talked about little other than sex and now they had made a firm decision to team up to earn some serious money. Both of them were more than excited at the chance of putting poverty behind them. Tim was saying to Tina that apart from the video opportunities they were looking at maybe she would like to relieve the loneliness and frustrations of some older men if he found them for her.

I got out two sets of wrist cuffs and a long length of cord. With the girl's arms fixed behind their backs I tied their tits securely and led them into the garden. I got Tim to hook the girls up to a tree branch so that they were on tip toe and unable to move away from each other. Finally I hooked their wrists together so that they were back to back and I handed Tim a garden bamboo cane while taking one for myself.

My first stroke was right on Tina's nipples. They were standing out very firmly from the tits which had turned purple from their restraint and bearing most of the weight of her body. She squealed and tottered round on her toes in an attempt to get out of the line of another stroke. Following my example Tim swished his cane to strike across Tina's belly, causing her to burst into tears. Being fair minded as I am, I positioned myself and struck Frances right across the nipples just as I had got Tina. She screwed up her face, but never uttered a sound.

Tim's next stroke was carefully aimed to hit his sister right on the cunt. She screamed and kicked her feet. The result of this was that her whole weight of her body was taken by her breasts until she managed to steady herself on her toes again. There was no doubt in my mind that Tim was intentionally focussing on his sister and pushing her limits as far as he could.

My own pleasure was now with Frances' tits. I caned her three more times on them. The deepening purple flesh was striped with raised welts of multiple colours and it was time to release them. Tim took them down from the branch and separated the wrists from each other. We walked them back into the house and I untied their tits. Both girls squirmed with pain as the blood rushed back and I fondled the hot breasts throbbing from their mistreatment.

Amazingly for a man of my age, my prick was erect again and I was ready to finish enjoying my present. I had the girls kneel next to each other so that I could move my prick from one mouth to the other. As I did so I gave instructions on how to use their tongues, how much to suck and to look up at me as they worked my dick. I was building competition between them on whose technique was the best. My prick is not as sensitive as it was so I could put up with the oral stimulation for a long time without cumming. After at least half an hour of mouth fucking I turned and had them work their tongues into my ass in the same competitive way they had sucked dick. It was really divine having those warm, wet tongues pushing as far as they could into my asshole and wriggling around the sensitive nerve endings they were finding.

I turned back to them again and pushed my full length into the throat of each girl, testing how far they could control their gag reflexes. Finally I told Tina to be ready to take my load and to keep it in her mouth. I shot her a respectable amount and she showed me it. I instructed her to pass it into Frances's mouth. She took it and swallowed it when I told her to.

After a last stroke of the lovely bodies and the marks of their beatings I told the girls that their work was over and they could dress. It was a little over six hours. I gave each of them £400.

Tina was gushing with excitement and couldn't wait for Tim to take her home so that she could get out with her mates wit the cash to enjoy herself. I saw them to the door and was about to get a taxi to take Frances home. When I picked up the phone she put her hand on mine and said

"Please Sir. May I stay a little longer?"

I was a little taken aback.

"Well, of course I would love to have you here, but I am an old man and I am worked out for today. I might not be very good company and right now I need to go to the bathroom and get rid of some of the champagne."

" I want to learn Sir. Please may I serve you like the Japanese lady in the video."

She took my hand and led the way to the bathroom where she knelt beside the WC.

Frances stayed and she is still here. She visits her 'boyfriend' once a week, but that is another story. She is also studying and she tells people that she is working as my personal assistant to help her through college. It is true. She is the most amazing personal assistant.

Tim doesn't work at the bar any more. He has a new flat that he shares with Tina and a brand new sports car. He tells me that he stayed in touch with Gloria and she does cleaning and other housework for him twice weekly.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Blackmailed: Cheerleader's Cherry A Principal disciplines a stuck-up hot bitch cheerleader.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Old Mr Harris Takes Control Dirty old man makes an offer she wants to refuse.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Teen Fucktoy in a Public Restroom Penny gets her first experience as a sub.in BDSM
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Adriana Love Adriana gives herself up to save her dad's job.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories