Granddaughter Loves to Tease

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
samslam
samslam
12,902 Followers

"Help me out." She pants, as Chad climbs up on one of the lower boulders. Anxious to see her wet underwear, Chad turns around and extends his hand to her. Chelsea grabs his hand and walks up the rock, smiling at the tent his cock is making in his boxers. Shaking the water from her hair, she watches the lustful expression grow across Chad's face when he sees what the water has done to her sheer bra and panties.

This is what makes her life worth living, Chelsea muses; the complete control she has over men, just by exposing her body to them. She takes her time, bending left and right to shake water from her ears. Chad just stares in awe, shifting from one foot to the next, as his cock continues to grow. She wonders how far she can take this. He'll definitely expose his cock to her and she starts thinking about getting him to masturbate for her. That would be awesome! She's never done that before. She wants to see his face when his cum shoots out into the air.

Chad can't believe the sight of his cousin standing before him in her underwear. She might as well be naked. Her nipples are poking against the see through material of her bra and her quarter-sized areolas are clearly visible through the transparent material. Shifting his glance downward, he gets another shock. She doesn't have any cunt hair! Fuck! He thought all girls had hair down there.

"Let's lie on this big rock, so the sun can dry us off, before we get dressed." Chelsea says, bumping into Chad's protruding cock as she brushes past him. "Oops." She says, grabbing the tip of it, through his boxers, and pushing it up against his stomach so she can walk past.

Fuck! Chad is astonished that his cousin just touched his cock. He almost came in her hand. His cock is aching for release. He wonders if she'll let him touch her. She certainly doesn't seem offended by his hard-on, in fact, just the opposite. He wonders if she's ever given a blowjob.

"Does that hurt?" Chelsea asks, lying down on her back on the rocks, her hard nipples pointing towards the sun.

"Does what hurt?" Chad wants to know, as he lies down next to her.

"That." Chelsea laughs, pointing to the tent in his boxer shorts. "I mean, what does it feel like?" She asks, turning on her side and leaning up on her elbow.

"Do you want to feel it?" Chad asks, hopefully, as he gazes at her full lips and imagines what her mouth would feel like wrapped around his hard cock.

"That's not what I meant!" She laughs, slapping him playfully on the arm. "I mean, how does it feel to you when it gets that big? Does it ache or throb or hurt or what?" She asks.

"Right now, it's kind of aching." He admits. "Seeing you naked... or uh... almost naked like this is getting me pretty worked up." He hopes she takes this as the compliment that he intends.

"I'm sorry, Chad!" Chelsea says, sitting up. "Do you want me to get dressed?" She asks, knowing exactly what his answer will be.

"No!" Chad almost shouts. "I mean, I really like looking at you, Chelsea. He reaches his hand towards her and rests it on her hip. "What about you?" He asks. "Are you turned on, too?" He asks, staring at her hard nipples and wondering if her pussy's wet.

"Not really." She lies. "I think being naked is a fairly normal state of things and men make too much out of it." She says, matter-of-factly.

"Why don't we get completely naked then?" Chad offers, pulling his boxers down before she has a chance to answer. Chelsea's soaking wet pussy, twitches at the sight of Chad's man-sized cock. "Maybe we could help each other release some sexual tension." Chad says, moving his hand up to Chelsea's bra covered tits.

"Why Chad!" Chelsea says, in an overly dramatic manner. "We're cousins! That would be incest!" She says, pushing his hand away from her tits, but keeping her eyes glued to his throbbing hard-on.

"I didn't mean we'd have to fuck!" Chad says, defensively. "I just thought we might touch each other and maybe use our hands." He says, putting his hand back on Chelsea's hip and giving up on the blowjob idea.

"It's still incest if cousins do anything sexual." She says, not removing his hand from her hip. She's trying to think of the perfect words to get him to masturbate, when he shocks her with her next statement.

"It can't be that bad, if your mom and grandpa do it." He says, hoping that she'll see the logic and at least give him a hand job.

"What?" She says, staring at him in disbelief.

"You know, right?" Chad asks, realizing as he says it, that she doesn't know. Oh fuck! "I overheard my mom telling my dad that's why your mom visits grandpa every month." He says, trying to add credibility to his accusation.

"That's a fucking lie!" Chelsea says, jumping to her feet and grabbing her dress. "Filthy rumors! Why are you repeating filthy rumors? You don't know what you're talking about and... and... your mother is full of shit!" She says, putting on her sandals and stomping away.

"Chelsea wait!" Chad says, reaching for his boxer shorts.

"Leave me alone!" Chelsea yells. "Don't even talk to me you... you... son-of-a-bitch!" She screams, as she hurries down the path towards the road.

*****

"Oh God, daddy!" Rachel cries. "I'm cumming again! Don't stop! Keep fucking me hard like this!" She pleads. Earl has his arms behind his daughter's knees and is bending her legs up, as he slams his hard cock into her insatiable pussy. Earl knows how hard his daughter likes to be pounded and he has no intentions of stopping.

He laughs when he remembers how gentle he was with her at first. He treated her like a porcelain doll, making slow, tender love to her every day. He would eat her pussy for hours, slowly teasing her to orgasm and then, lovingly slide his cock into her teenage pussy. He was always so afraid of hurting her, not realizing that she wanted more. That all changed one day, after he worked an especially tense all-nighter.

Earl was a policeman who worked the night shift, which is why he and Rachel could be together every day during the summer, before her freshman year at college. One night a couple of months after he and Rachel started fucking, he and his partner responded to a domestic dispute, just before the end of their shift. When they got there, they found the husband unconscious, bleeding from his head, and the wife running around the house naked, throwing dishware and breaking everything in sight. After trying to talk her down, Earl finally tackled her, holding her down with his body, while he handcuffed her to the thick leg of the dining room table.

They were way out in the country and couldn't wait for the ambulance, so Earl's partner put the husband in the back seat of the cruiser and raced him to the hospital. Earl was left with the deranged wife and the paperwork. He tried to cover her, but she shook the blanket off. Once she was subdued, she became flirtatious and kept asking Earl to fuck her.

"Come on." She coos. "I knew when you threw your body over me that you could have your way with me." She smiles seductively. Earl just shakes his head, but he's got to admit she has a killer body, with large tits, two-inch areolas and long, thick nipples. Her brown bush is untrimmed and forms a natural triangle over her pussy mound.

"You like what you see, don't you?" She asks, spreading her legs when she sees him checking out her pussy. "You'd like to have your way with me, while I'm handcuffed, wouldn't you?" Earl just smiles, but his cock is rock hard. The image of him fucking this handcuffed woman flashes in his mind. She scoots down, stretching her body out towards him, with her arms handcuffed over her head and her legs spread wide apart.

"Come on officer." She smiles. "Have your way with me!" She demands. "It's the least you can do since you took my husband away." She smiles, as she bends her knees and raises her ass off the floor, giving Earl an unobstructed view of her wet pussy lips. Earl shifts uneasily and tries to ignore her, while he adjusts his raging hard-on.

"Okay, don't fuck me." She sighs. "Will you at least get me off with your hand or your tongue." She pleads. "How about your nightstick? Oh God yes! Shove your nightstick in my wet cunt!" She says, opening and closing her legs. Earl shakes his head; he has never heard anything like this.

"Come on! No one will know!" Earl looks directly into the woman's wide-open pussy and is tempted to ram his hard cock into her and fuck her brains out. But he doesn't. He's a professional.

Giving up, the woman sits up, turns around and stretches her legs out under the table. Earl watches in amazement, as she slides down onto the floor, with her legs on either side of the adjacent table leg.

"If you won't help me." She says, over her shoulder. "I'll just have to help myself." Bending her knees, she crabwalks forward until the base of the adjacent table leg is pressed between her thighs. Lying back with her hands handcuffed around one table leg; she starts humping her pussy against the curved side of the other table leg. Earl is staring, open-mouthed, as this woman tries to get herself off on the thick wooden table leg.

"Have you ever taken your work home, officer?" She asks, seductively, while rubbing her pussy against the table leg. "You know, handcuffed a woman to your bed and had your way with her?" She asks, her breathing getting heavier, as she rocks her pussy harder. "Do you have a woman at home?" She asks, changing tactics. Earl just looks at her, as he thinks about Rachel. He never thinks about his wife sexually anymore. The look on his face gives him away.

"You do!" She pants. "You should... surprise her... when you... get home!" She says, excitedly, as her orgasm builds. "Slap... the cuffs... on her and... give her... the roughest... fuck... of... her... life." She's bouncing her ass off the floor and slamming her clit against the smooth wooden table leg. "She'll... thank you... believe me!" She says, gasping for breath, as her orgasm hits.

"Look how wet I am, just thinking about it." Earl cock throbs, as he looks at the moisture oozing from the woman's cunt and coating the shiny wood surface. Finally, she collapses onto the floor, her chest heaving, as she squeezes her thighs together.

"Trust me, officer. She wants more than you've been giving her." Earl finishes the paperwork while the crazy woman continues to talk about how much women love to be dominated. He never quite dropped his guard, but this handcuffed woman's wet pussy kept him hard all night long. By the time his partner got back, he was imagining Rachel, handcuffed to the bed, while he roughly drove his cock into her teenage pussy.

To this day, he doesn't understand it. Maybe it was fatigue, or spending the night watching a naked, handcuffed woman hump a table leg, or maybe what she said made sense, but when he got home and saw Rachel, naked in his bed, he wasn't gentle. Grabbing his handcuffs from his belt, he pulled her arms over her head and handcuffed her to the headboard.

"What the..." Rachel didn't finish. The look on her daddy's face, as he tore off his clothing, made her stop talking. His cock was already rock hard when he pushed her legs apart and shoved it in her narrow pussy in one hard thrust. It was like an out of body experience for Earl. In his mind, he was watching himself 'have his way with her' just like the woman said. It kept pounding in his head, 'have your way with her, have your way with her' as he mauled her small tits and slammed his cock into her tight pussy.

In no time, Rachel was responding to her daddy's assault. Her nipples were hard and her pussy juices were flowing like crazy. This is what's been missing, she thought, as she pulled against the handcuffs and arched her body up to meet his powerful thrusts. He pushed her legs wide apart with his hands and skewered her pussy with his hard cock, 'having his way with her.'

As he continued the vicious attack on her body, she experienced a state of almost constant orgasmic bliss, before finally exploding in a gushing crescendo that drove her dad over the top. His cock erupted in a fountain of cum that he thought would never stop. Building up all night, while he babysat the naked, handcuffed woman, his balls unloaded into his unsuspecting teenage daughter. Collapsing on top of her, he fell asleep with his cock buried in her quivering pussy and her arms still handcuffed over her head.

*****

Chelsea couldn't believe the things her cousin had said and she is still fuming as she picks her way along the little used gravel road that would lead her directly to her grandpa's farm. Her mother couldn't be fucking her grandpa? I mean why would she? Of course, grandpa's pretty good looking for his age and her mom is still a knockout, who looks ten years younger than her 38 years, but still!

Chelsea is so worked up that she doesn't realize she's still carrying her dress, until she is already on the main road. Hardly anyone uses this road, she thinks, and her underwear is still wet, why not wait and put it on closer to the farm. She is so lost in her own thoughts that she's startled when two motorcycles drive by kicking up gravel and dust.

"Hey! Watch it!" She yells, as they slow down and circle back. She moves to the edge of the road and defiantly folded her arms across her chest.

"What have we here?" One of them says, stopping his bike right next to her. He has straggly black hair, almost to his shoulders, a full beard and is wearing a motorcycle jacket, jeans and motorcycle boots. She realizes, too late, that these aren't local boys she can tease and walk away from.

"What're you doin' out here in your underwear?" The one closest to her asks, smiling at her with crooked teeth.

"My clothes were wet and I'm almost home." She answers, as she notices the second one has moved in on the other side of her, blocking her path.

"Is your pussy wet, too?" The second one asks with a big grin. She turns towards him and sees that he looks pretty much like his friend with lighter hair and dirtier clothes.

"Maybe it is and maybe it isn't." Chelsea responds, slipping into her teasing demeanor, hoping to disarm these guys and get away from them.

"Well let's have a look." The first one says. "Take off those wet panties and hand them over here." He says, making no move towards her.

"Now that doesn't really seem fair." Chelsea answers, posing with hand on her hip as she feels herself getting onto familiar ground. "I haven't seen your cock, have I?" She smiles.

"That's right you haven't." The first one says, getting off his bike and unzipping his jeans. "Why don't we take care of that right now?" He says, moving closer to her. As she tries to step back, the second biker grabs her playfully around the bare waist.

"We're not going to hurt you. What's your name?" He asks, laughing.

"What's yours?" Asks Chelsea, trying to squirm away, as the first biker starts mauling her tits through her transparent bra.

"Ouch!" Chelsea cries as the biker roughly squeezes her tits. "That hurts." She says. "I was going to be nice to you guys, but you're hurting me."

"You're going to be nice to us anyway." The first biker smiles, as he reaches for her panties. His hard cock is sticking out from the fly of his jeans. Chelsea tries to back away, but the second biker has his crotch firmly against her panty-covered ass.

Over the shoulder of the first biker, Chelsea sees her aunt's truck coming up the road. The first biker turns at the sound of the approaching truck. Chelsea tries to disengage herself from the grip of the second biker, when he pulls a knife and tells her to stand still. Aunt Ruth stops her truck and gets out but remains standing behind the open door.

"What's going on here, fellas?" She asks, cordially.

"Well we're just about to have some fun and now there's one for each of us." The first biker says, smiling at Aunt Ruth.

"Fuck! Mine ain't got no hair and she's got a ring through her pussy!" The second biker says, having slid his hand inside the front of Chelsea's panties, while his other hand holds the knife. When the first biker turns to look, Aunt Ruth makes her move and when he turns back he's staring into the double barrels of her shotgun.

"I think it's time you boys thought about leaving." She says quietly. Caught off guard, they put their hands up. "Get in the truck, Chelsea." Aunt Ruth says, lowering her aim. "Before I shoot this one's nuts off." The shotgun is now pointed at the first biker's cock, which has suddenly gone limp, as it peeks out of his jeans.

"We didn't mean no harm." The first biker says, tucking his cock back in his jeans and getting on his bike. "Girl walking along in her underwear, what were we to think?"

"You need to think about getting out of this county." Aunt Ruth answers. "My uncle is sheriff around here and he'll have a description of you two in about three minutes." She says, as they start up their bikes. "If you're still in the county an hour from now, you'll be arrested for assault." She doesn't lower the shotgun until they're nearly out of sight.

"Where's Chad and how did you get out here in your underwear?" Aunt Ruth asks. "Put your dress on and we'll go back to my house." She starts the truck as Chelsea puts her dress over her wet underwear. "Chad didn't try anything with you did he?" Aunt Ruth asks, suddenly looking concerned.

"No!" Chelsea quickly answers. "We had a disagreement and I was walking home, but he didn't do anything wrong." She doesn't know how much to tell her aunt, but she needs a plausible story. "We decided to go swimming in our underwear and then I got mad about something he said and left. It was stupid. I should have at least gotten dressed." She says, turning to her aunt. "God! Am I glad you came along when you did!"

"I was out by the back fence of our property when I heard the bikes stop. I figured I'd better investigate." Her aunt says. "I guess it's a good thing I'm nosey!" Chelsea was so grateful, she forgot all about what her aunt said about her mom.

"Damn! That was just like Thelma and Louise!" Her aunt laughs, hitting the steering wheel.

"Especially when you said you were going to shoot his nuts off!" Chelsea agrees. They ride in silence for a few minutes, until Ruth smiles over at Chelsea.

"If you were swimming, dressed like that." Aunt Ruth says. "You must have been driving poor Chad crazy. Was he in his underwear, too?" Aunt Ruth asks.

"Yeah." Chelsea nods, wondering how much trouble she and her cousin might get into.

"Well that couldn't have left much to the imagination!" Ruth laughs, thinking about the bulge that frequently adorns the front of her son's jeans.

"No, it didn't." Chelsea laughs with relief that her aunt is finding this funny.

"I bet he's out there taking care of himself right now." Her aunt laughs, wanting to ask her niece about the size of her son's cock, but worried that she'll give away her private fantasy.

"Aunt Ruth!" Chelsea chides her, playfully. "What a thing to say!" She laughs.

"Well, you don't have any brothers or you'd know that when boys get to a certain age they are in a perpetual state of arousal." Aunt Ruth says, conspiratorially. "That boy's jeans are tented all the time and I should charge him rent for all the time he spends in the bathroom!" She laughs. Chelsea laughs too, imagining her cousin jacking off in the bathroom. She wanted to watch him masturbate, before she got mad at him. Her pussy trembles at the thought, and she vows to make that happen before the week is over.

When they get home, her aunt tells her to strip out of her wet clothes, while she finds her something dry to put on. She's standing naked in the kitchen, her clothes in a heap on the floor, when her aunt comes back with a long nightshirt.

"This is all I could find." Aunt Ruth says, making no attempt to hand it to the naked girl. "It'll cover you, but my underwear would never fit you."

samslam
samslam
12,902 Followers