Granddaughter Loves to Tease

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
samslam
samslam
12,926 Followers

"No, I don't suppose it would." Chelsea laughs, as she compares her medium-sized tits to her aunt's melon-sized globes. Aunt Ruth is wearing hip hugger jeans and a red tank top that clings to her body, accentuating her hourglass figure. Her eyes gradually go back to her aunt's face and she realizes her aunt is staring at her smooth pussy mound.

"Do you really have a pierced... uh... a piercing..." As Aunt Ruth stammers, Chelsea looks at her aunt quizzically. She's never thought about teasing a woman before, but it might be fun.

"Yes." She smiles. "Would you like to see it?" She asks, boosting herself up on the kitchen counter and spreading her naked thighs apart. Her pussy is moist from her thoughts of Chad's hard cock. "It's called a captive bead ring." She says, showing her aunt her pierced clit hood.

"I'll be damned!" Aunt Ruth says. "Didn't it hurt?" She asks, as she leans her head between Chelsea's thighs to get a better look.

"No it's just like piercing your ear." Chelsea answers.

"That is nothing like my ear!" Aunt Ruth laughs, lifting the ring that's sticking through the top of Chelsea's clitoral hood. "What's it like when you fuck?" Aunt Ruth asks, looking quizzically at the small ring, with the silver ball, that rests on the edge of her niece's clit hood.

"I... um... don't know." Chelsea admits, as her aunt's manipulation of her clitoral hood sends shivers through her pussy.

"My God! You're not a virgin, are you?" Aunt Ruth looks up in astonishment. She had hoped that Chelsea would help Chad relieve some of his teenage horniness.

"No, I just haven't fucked anyone since I got the piercing a couple of months ago." That's not exactly true, but she doesn't remember what affect the ring had when Mr. Gordon was slamming her down on his massive cock.

"Is it just ornamental or is it... um... a sexual enhancement?" Aunt Ruth asks, as she runs her thumb over Chelsea's moist pussy lips, while continuing to examine the ring.

"It's mostly ornamental, but when I'm... um..." Chelsea searches for the right word, as her pussy oozes juice over Aunt Ruth's thumb.

"Aroused?" Aunt Ruth asks, moving her finger lightly over Chelsea's clit hood.

"Yes." Chelsea says, catching her breath as her aunt stimulates her pussy. "When I'm aroused, the little ball part rubs against my clit and feels really nice."

"I want to see that." Aunt Ruth exclaims. "Do you mind?"

"No, I don't mind." Chelsea says, although she's not really sure what she's agreed to do.

"We probably shouldn't be doing this here." Aunt Ruth says, looking around the kitchen. "Let's go upstairs, in case someone comes home." Chelsea wonders what Chad would think if came home and found his mom playing with his cousin's pussy.

Still completely naked, Chelsea follows Aunt Ruth upstairs to her bedroom. Ruth never realized how erotic it could be to look at another woman's pussy, especially her niece's smooth, bald one. I'm not a lesbian, she thinks, but the sight of her niece's pierced, shaved pussy is making her own pussy ache to be touched.

"Lie down, and let me have a good look." Aunt Ruth says. "I might want to do this to mine." She says, as Chelsea lies back on the bed and spreads her legs.

"Oh, Aunt Ruth, you should!" Chelsea says, excitedly. "They have so many different kinds. The guy explained it all to me; how it depends on the size and shape of your clitoris, whether you should get a horizontal one, like mine or a vertical one." Chelsea says, wondering what her aunt's pussy looks like.

"I want to stimulate you a little, so I can see how it works when you're aroused." Aunt Ruth smiles at her. "Is that okay?"

"Sure." Chelsea answers, surprised by how wet her pussy is getting. She's never had another woman touching or looking at her pussy before, and she's finding it very arousing. Aunt Ruth is lightly running her finger over Chelsea's clit hood, while her thumb is sliding up and down her wet pussy lips.

A soft moan escapes Chelsea's lips, as her clit swells, peeking out from its hood, like a turtle's head from its protective shell. Aunt Ruth is mesmerized as the girl's clitoral hood recedes slightly, allowing the tiny ball, on the end of the metal ring, to rest directly against the side of her little pink clit.

"Wow!" Aunt Ruth exclaims. "That's amazing! How does it feel?" She asks, removing her hands from Chelsea's pussy.

"I can barely feel it." Chelsea pants, wishing her aunt would continue to play with her pussy and make her cum. "I think my panties usually hold it against my clit." She says, spreading her legs wider and arching her back to try to make better contact with the ring.

"Here, let me try this." Aunt Ruth says, pressing her finger lightly against the ring. "How's that feel?" She asks.

"That's nice!" Chelsea says, rocking her hips against her aunt's finger, as it pushes on the bead ring. While Chelsea is distracted by her own arousal, Ruth brings her other hand to her face. First breathing in her niece's scent and then tasting the pussy juice from her thumb, Ruth is surprised at how sweet and delicate Chelsea tastes. Ruth has never smelled or tasted any woman's juices other than her own and it's surprisingly arousing.

"Do you use the ring when you masturbate?" Aunt Ruth asks, as if she's asking something as mundane as do you take sugar in your coffee.

"At first it was too sensitive." Chelsea says, surprised that she's completely comfortable discussing masturbation with her aunt. Lately I've been rubbing the ring against my clit when I masturbate." She smiles.

"Maybe I should consider getting one." Aunt Ruth says, as Chelsea humps against her finger.

"Let's see how your clit looks!" Chelsea says, her excitement at seeing her aunt's pussy overriding her need to cum. I can probably tell if you can get one like mine." She says, knowing that she was barely paying attention, as the attendant explained it to her, but trying to convince her aunt to let her see her pussy. Chelsea sits up and scoots back on the bed.

Ruth looks at the young girl, wondering what she's getting started here. Ruth has always considered herself an adventurous lover, willing to try anything, but that never included other women. Now, as she stares at her niece, sitting cross-legged on the bed, with her hard nipples jutting out from her small, round tits, she feels her pussy twitching with anticipation. What the hell, she thinks, as she unfastens her jeans, you only live once.

Chelsea swallows hard, as her aunt, peels her jeans and bikini panties down her thighs. Chelsea has never seen another woman's pussy, other than in sex ed videos and she's never seen one with so much hair.

"Pretty different from yours." Her aunt laughs, nervously, as she drops her jeans and panties on the floor and nods towards her niece's hairless pussy mound. Hesitating for just a second, she can't decide whether to take her top off. It's not really necessary to be completely naked for her niece to inspect her clit, but on the other hand, who knows what else might happen. She pulls her top over her head and unfastens her bra, without any further hesitation.

"You're beautiful, Aunt Ruth." Chelsea whispers, as she watches her aunt wiggle out of her bra. Her aunt's tits are large, but firm, showing very little sag, from age or childbirth. Her thick, erect nipples stick out like bullets from her dark, rose-colored areolas. Chelsea feels like an underdeveloped waif by comparison to her aunt's voluptuous body.

"I don't have anything on you, Chelsea." Her aunt says, again admiring her niece's smooth skin and round tits. Ruth knows that most men, her husband included, would kill to be here with her teenaged niece. She can't wait to tell Warren about Chelsea's hairless pussy and piercing ring.

"Whatever." Chelsea says, as her aunt crawls up on the bed and lies down beside her. "Let's see if you can get a piercing like mine." Chelsea says, positioning herself between her aunt's legs and bending her face towards her aunt's hairy pussy. Chelsea's only seen her own pussy up close one time when she used a mirror to watch herself masturbate. Her aunt's pussy lips are completely surrounded by a thick jungle of untrimmed pubic hair, which creates a natural triangle over and around her pussy.

"Here let me help you." Aunt Ruth says, as she notices her niece's hesitation. Ruth reaches both hands down between her wide spread legs and smoothes the dark hair away from her pussy. Using her index fingers, she spreads her lips, to reveal a very wet opening below a huge clitoral hood.

"Wow!" Chelsea says, not knowing exactly what to do. With guys it's easy; just touching their cocks makes them putty in your hands. "I... um... need to... you know... see it aroused." She says, referring to her aunt's clit.

"Okay." Aunt Ruth smiles, enjoying her young niece's discomfort. "I can do it, if you're too embarrassed to touch me." She says, hoping Chelsea will accept the challenge.

"No!" Chelsea stammers. "I'll... I'll do it." She says, stretching her hand towards her aunt's huge clitoral hood. At Chelsea's first touch, Ruth sighs and moves her own hands away, closes her eyes and let's her niece take over. It doesn't take much for Ruth to get fully aroused, as Chelsea rubs her thumb against her wet lips and lightly massages her clit through its thick hood.

"Mmmmmmm." Ruth sighs. "What do you think?" She asks, as she starts undulating her hips in rhythm to Chelsea's manipulations. "Can I get one like yours?" Ruth's clit is swelling out of its hiding place and Chelsea is shocked at how long and thick it is. It's as big around as a pencil, she thinks, as she watches the wet skin unwrinkle and stretch to a smooth pink film around her aunt's engorged clit.

"You could pierce your clit, Aunt Ruth!" Chelsea exclaims excitedly, as she moves her finger down the thick hood and lightly touches the sensitive, taut skin of her aunt's emerging clitoris.

"Oh fuck!" Her aunt cries at the unexpected touch, as her pussy fills up with cream.

"Sorry!" Chelsea says, yanking her hand back.

"I'm not!" Aunt Ruth says, grabbing her niece's hand and putting it back on her clit. "Please keep doing that." Her aunt says, looking Chelsea in the eyes and trying to judge if she's going to fast for her young niece.

"Sure." Chelsea says, putting her finger back against her aunt's clit and easing her thumb into the steamy opening below it. Fuck! She wants me to get her off, Chelsea thinks. She wants me to masturbate her pussy. Chelsea again revels in the feeling of control she's getting. She can provide or withhold pleasure at her discretion. It's just like with guys, she thinks, wishing she had her microphone or a video camera with her.

"Have you ever done this before?" Chelsea asks her aunt, who is now bucking wildly against Chelsea's hands. "With a woman, I mean."

"No... never!" Aunt Ruth pants, as she thrusts her pussy against her niece's small hands, striving for that peak pleasure that is just out of reach. "Have... you?" Her aunt whispers, gasping for breath between each word.

"Huh-uh." Chelsea shakes her head, thinking about Chad's hard cock, as she manipulates her aunt towards what is likely to be a very explosive orgasm.

Ruth raises her head, as her impending orgasm seems to linger just on the brink. Chelsea's face is bent down close to her inflamed pussy. Lick me, she thinks! Just lick my clit! Come on, Chelsea, you can do it. Just one little lick would put me over the top. She bucks feverishly against Chelsea's hands, as she mentally wills her young niece to use her mouth.

"Lick me, just lick me!" She sighs.

"What?" Chelsea asks. Oh fuck! Ruth thinks, did I say that out loud?

Surprised by Aunt Ruth's outburst, Chelsea looks up and sees her aunt's face contorted in anguish as her orgasm approaches. Chelsea has never seen a woman close to orgasm before and the sense of power is amazing.

"Anybody home!" The two women stop dead still, when they hear the voice from downstairs.

"Uncle Warren!" Chelsea whispers to her aunt, as she pulls her hands back, leaving her aunt breathless and seconds away from her anticipated release. I couldn't have planned this better, Chelsea thinks, as she jumps off the bed and grabs the t-shirt her aunt had brought for her to put on.

"Fuck!" Ruth pants. "That's the worse timing I've ever seen." She laughs. "I'm going to duck into the bathroom. You go into Chad's room until Uncle Warren comes up here. Then, while he's changing his clothes, you go downstairs, get your dry clothes and go on home." She instructs her niece. "I'll see you later." She says, kissing Chelsea on the cheek. "I had a nice afternoon." She says, still catching her breath.

"Me too." Says Chelsea, staring at her naked aunt for a minute, before giving her a quick kiss on the lips and running across the hall to Chad's room.

"I'm up here, Warren." Ruth yells, as she gathers up her clothes and heads into the bathroom. Chelsea stands behind the door in Chad's room listening to her uncle climb the stairs. Through the crack between the door and the jam, she watches him pulling his shirt off. Her uncle is still pretty muscular, with a nice flat stomach, due to the physical nature of farm work.

"I was just getting ready to take a shower." Chelsea hears her aunt say, as Uncle Warren enters the bedroom. "But since you're home, maybe I'll stay naked a little longer." Aunt Ruth says, seductively. "You won't believe what happened today." Her aunt says, as she closes the bedroom door.

Chelsea smiles, as she quietly goes downstairs and changes into her own clothes. Time to go home and see what mom and grandpa have been up to, she thinks.

*****

"Let's go to the attic!" Rachel says, as her breathing returns to normal. Her daddy is stretched out over her body; his cock still snuggled inside her warm pussy.

"Not today." Earl says, kissing his daughter's lips. "Chelsea will be home soon and we still need to talk. We'll do the attic tomorrow." He says.

"Promise?" Rachel asks, squeezing her vaginal muscles around his spent cock.

"Yes, I promise." He answers. "I like it as much as you do." He tells her. Maybe even more, he thinks.

After that first time with the handcuffs, Earl was contrite and apologetic to his daughter. While he was trying to explain that he didn't know what came over him, she put her finger to his lips.

"I loved it, daddy!" She'd said. "I came so fucking hard!" Rachel smiled at him, as he realized the crazy, naked woman had been right. "But you can undo the handcuffs now, they hurt a little."

Earl jumped up and took off the handcuffs. Rachel wrapped her arms around her daddy and told him again how much she'd liked it. The next day, Earl came home with a pair of fur-lined handcuffs that he'd purchased at a sex shop on the other side of town.

After that, he visited the sex shop at least once a week; surprising Rachel with an array of restraints and nipple clamps that she never knew existed. A few weeks after their first handcuffed fuck, Earl took his daughter up to the attic and handcuffed her to an overhead beam. Using the nipple clamps, a blindfold and gag, he teased her mercilessly, eating her pussy and fucking her while she hung there helpless.

Rachel loved the experience so much that Earl created a little playroom in the attic, where they could experiment with their new toys. He put eyehooks in the floor to cuff her feet apart, while her arms were stretched over her head, cuffed to the rafters. A locked box, that he built into the wall held all the toys he'd been acquiring. They spent hours up there, learning about pleasure and pain.

Rachel vividly remembers the day they stayed in the attic too long and her mother came home early. Her daddy left her cuffed, with her legs apart, clamps squeezing her nipples and a butt plug in her ass, while he went down and had dinner with his wife. Juice dripped from her pussy, running down her thighs and puddling on the attic floor, while she waited for him to return. When her daddy finally came back upstairs, he had a solemn look on his face. Pulling off the clamps and removing the butt plug, he unhooked her wrists and ankles and held her naked body, against him.

"She only has a few months to live." Were the first words her daddy said. An inoperable brain tumor was the cause of her mother's recent personality change. Guilt engulfed both father and daughter as they stood their embracing in their attic playroom, tears streaming down their cheeks. By mutual consent, they abandoned all of their sexual activities, while they concentrated on making her mother's last days as pleasant as possible.

After the funeral, they comforted each other, sharing memories of the best parts of her mother's life. That night they cuddled naked in her father's bed, holding each other under the covers, but not making love.

It took several awkward days, and passionless nights, before they could openly discuss their situation. One morning Rachel woke up with her father's morning hard-on pressed against her ass and admitted to him how much she missed it. They talked all morning and finally agreed that, although it had been unfair to her mother, given her condition, the intense passion they had shared was real. Gradually, over the next few nights, they rekindled their relationship and were soon back in the attic, trembling through more powerful orgasms than either thought possible.

"Tell me about Chelsea." Earl says, pulling Rachel from her memories. "What can I do to help?" He asks, rolling off of her and lying beside her with his head on her breast. Rachel explains Chelsea's sex for a grade offer to her teacher and the possibility that she won't graduate.

"Just the one teacher?" Earl asks, as he casually runs his fingers through Rachel's pubic hair. "Is that the only class she had issues with?" He asks, twirling her curly hair around his fingers.

"At mid semester, it looked like she was going to flunk most of her classes." Rachel says. "But she's brought all of her grades up except calculus." Maybe. Earl thinks, but his cop instincts say there might be more to the story.

"I'll talk to her after supper." He says. "I know a guy who can probably help."

"Thank you, Daddy!" Rachel says, kissing her father on the forehead. "She's so young. I don't want to see her ruin her life."

"She's not so young." He says, teasingly, moving his hand down through her thick bush to stroke his daughter's wet pussy. "What were you doing at 18?" He asks. "Starting an incestuous relationship with your father?" He smiles.

"That's different!" Rachel insists. "Anyway, I don't hear you complaining?" She adds, playfully.

"Not at all!" He answers, pushing two fingers into her soppy pussy. "Not at all."

*****

What a day, Chelsea thinks as she walks back towards her grandfather's farm. Her pussy is aching and her panties are rubbing her ring against her swollen clit with each step she takes. Who would have guessed that teasing Chad would turn into a rescue and a naked pussy party with her aunt?

Damn! Her aunt wanted her to eat her pussy. She's sure she heard her say, 'Lick me' just before Uncle Warren came home. She's not sure what she would have done if they hadn't been interrupted? Eating pussy is an intriguing idea. She's never done it. She laughs out loud thinking about how Aunt Ruth welcomed Uncle Warren home. She was so ready to cum, that he's probably getting the fuck of his life.

As she gets closer to the farm, she wonders about what Chad said, about her mother and grandpa. She wanted to ask her aunt, but they got distracted and she never got a chance. She thinks about her mom telling her to stay away all afternoon. Would she really need that much time, just to talk to grandpa? She wonders how she can find out.

It's almost 5 o'clock when she walks through the backdoor of her grandpa's farmhouse. Her mother is in the kitchen, making supper.

samslam
samslam
12,926 Followers