Granddaughter's Questions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
samslam
samslam
12,917 Followers

"Only in California," I laughed. "The rest of us were pretty conservative and parochial." We were on our way home from the movies and Ellie looked as sexy as I had ever seen her (well, with clothes on anyway). Her black short shorts rode so low on her hips and tight across her ass that I couldn't help but picture her neatly trimmed pubic hair, while her light orange top clung seductively to her teenage curves.

"Well, I think taking things slow like that sounds very romantic," Ellie said. "All my friends want to do is fuck, fuck, fuck with whoever they might like at the moment. I think you and grandma had it right."

"Me, too," I looked at her with a renewed respect for her sexual maturity.

"It doesn't keep a girl from getting horny, though," she laughed as she pulled out her phone and started texting her friends or playing a game or something else that clearly indicated she didn't expect an answer from me. Good thing, too because I didn't have one. What do you say when your sexy granddaughter, who you've been peeping on and jacking off over, tells you she's horny?

"Were you and grandma virgins when you got married?" Ellie asked later that night while we were watching TV. She was sitting in her regular spot on my lap with her head resting on my shoulder.

"No, not when we got married," I told her.

"But you were each others' firsts, right?" she asked.

"First, last and always," I answered with a quote that Helen and I used with each other all the time. I said it without even thinking about it.

"That's nice," she smiled. "Tell me about the first time, Paw-paw. Where were you and what was it like?"

"Not tonight, Ellie. I think we've had enough questions for today. Let's just watch TV tonight, okay?"

"Sure, Paw-paw," she answered, squirming around on my lap and pulling my left arm more tightly around her until it was resting just under her left breast. "Thank you for answering all my questions today, "she said quietly. "You're the best."

"Nothing but the best for you," I teased.

"I know," she said, pulling my hand to her lips and kissing my palm. "A kiss and a hug," she said referencing the goodnight ritual we've practiced since she was a little girl. After several quick kisses of my palm she hugged my hand against her breast like you would hug a teddy bear. Except this wasn't a teddy bear and I had a handful of tit again. She sighed deeply, and I felt her breast push against my palm.

I didn't pull my hand away and it took all my restraint not to fondle her teenage breast. She wasn't wearing a bra and her t-shirt was all that was between her breast and my hand. I didn't know if she could feel my hard-on pressing into her ass but I suspected she could. Ellie moved around a little like she was trying to get comfortable but it was more like she was trying to rub her breast against my hand and her ass against my crotch. I felt her nipple pressing against my palm and I carefully moved my hand in a very slow, nearly imperceptible circle to further stimulate her obviously aroused nipple.

We sat like that for almost an hour, pretending that we were watching TV, while my hand scarcely moved against her taut nipple. My arm was falling asleep but I was damned if I was going to move it. It had been 45 years since I last felt a teenage breast and I would rather have lost an arm than stop caressing Ellie's firm, young mound. Before I had to make that decision, Ellie announced that she was going to bed. She turned her body towards me, which disengaged my hand from her breast.

"I love you, Paw-paw," Ellie said, kissing me lightly on the lips. It wasn't a lover's kiss but it felt more sensual than her normal goodnight kiss or maybe that was just because my cock was rock hard against her ass.

"I love you, too, Ellie," I told her. "See you in the morning." She slowly swung her legs off the arm of the chair, twisting languidly in my lap until her back was against my chest. While standing up, she momentarily pressed back and my hard-on nestled between her ass cheeks as she paused for a yawn.

"See you in the morning," she said, finally standing up. Her shorts had ridden up between her ass cheeks and perfectly outlined the contours of her sexy ass. I watched her seductive sway until she disappeared down the hallway.

Fuck! What was I doing copping a feel off my own granddaughter? I hadn't been this horny in years. What the fuck was going on? I rubbed my cock through my shorts and then got up and went to bed. I jacked-off before going to sleep, wondering why Ellie had suddenly started asking all these questions.

I woke up when the bed jostled and turned to see Ellie crawling up on Helen's side of the bed. It doesn't matter how long she's been dead, that will always be Helen's side of the bed.

"Wake up, sleepyhead," Ellie said as she plopped down beside me. She was wearing her sleep shirt and settled on her stomach right next to me. "Are you ready to tell me about your first time with grandma?" she asked, picking right up where we had left off the night before. I thought about it a few minutes and decided to turn the tables on her.

"You first," I answered. "Tell me about you and Joshua. How far have you two gone?" I asked. If I surprised her, she didn't show it. She just smiled at me and rolled onto her back.

"Me and Joshua," she sighed stretching her arms up and clasping her hands behind her head. This had the effect of pulling her nightshirt up to the top of her shapely thighs. I rolled onto my side and leaned up on one elbow to listen to her.

"Well... we've been dating for a few months now," she said and I wondered if she was considering how much to tell me or was just dragging this out to tease me. "We haven't had sex yet." This was good but not unexpected news.

"Has he touched your breasts?" I prompted, wondering how much she would disclose.

"Touched? Yes... and... um... teased and sucked." Ellie closed her eyes as her face flushed with embarrassment. I took advantage of her closed eyes to watch her chest rise and fall, covered only by her thin t-shirt. She was not wearing a bra and her nipples seemed to be tightening as she thought about Joshua sucking on them.

"What else," I asked when she didn't continue.

"Well... recently he's started touching me... you know... elsewhere."

"I don't know unless you tell me," I answered, taking perverse pleasure in making her spell it out for me. I'm not sure why this conversation was having such an effect on me but my dick was definitely reacting.

"When we're kissing he rubs me between my legs," she whispered, or maybe it was a sigh.

"Ellie, you got upset when I didn't describe specifically what touching meant. Don't you think you should do the same and tell me whether this touching was on the outside or inside of your clothing?" I asked her as I watched her squirm on the bed.

"It started out on the outside, but I like it a lot better on the inside," she said. When I didn't respond, she continued. "Okay," she sighed, "He unsnaps my shorts and slides his hand down inside my panties. He rubs me until I get very wet, okay? Is that descriptive enough?"

"Not really," I answered.

"What do you want to know, Paw-paw," Ellie opened her eyes and looked at me.

"Well, for example has he put his fingers inside you?" I asked. Her face turned crimson and she dropped her head back onto the pillow.

"Not at first, but only because I wouldn't let him," she smiled. "I kept closing my legs if he tried. I thought we'd better not go too fast."

"That's good," I told her, watching her nipples harden under her sleep shirt. This conversation seemed to have had the same effect on her that it did on me.

"But lately, when we've been kissing for a while and he's been sucking on my nipples, I've gotten so... um... wet... you know." I nodded that I understood how aroused she would get. "Well, his finger just kind of slipped inside or maybe my vagina sucked it in," she laughed. "I was so horny and it felt so good that I didn't want him to stop," she confessed. There was a moment's pause before she continued. "He's not very experienced though and it wasn't... I mean... you know..."

"Wasn't what?" I asked innocently.

"He just pumped his finger in and out, you know, he doesn't get the whole clit thing," she said, matter-of-factly.

"Did you try to tell him about 'the clit thing'"? I asked, mildly amused by her candor.

"No, I didn't want to embarrass him. Do you think I should?" she asked, looking more serious than she had been through the whole conversation.

"Well, if you don't tell him, where will he learn this?" I asked.

"Hmmm. Good point," Ellie said, somewhat lost in thought.

"And it becomes even more important when you progress to other things," I added.

"Like what?" Ellie asked and at first I wasn't sure if she was serious. She was.

"Like oral sex and intercourse," I answered.

"Oral sex? Wow, I haven't even thought about that," Ellie said, squeezing her thighs together like she was imagining what it might feel like. "Did you and grandma do that? Oral sex, I mean."

"Before we talk about what your grandmother and I did, I want to hear more about you and Joshua." My cock was aching and we hadn't even talked about her touching Joshua.

"What do you mean? That's as far as we've gone."

"What about him?" I asked, figuring she had probably jacked him off like he had her.

"What about him? I just told you what we've been doing," she answered.

"Tell me about when you touch him," I prompted.

"Paw-paw, I haven't touched him at all!" she sat up and looked at me. Maybe it was something in my look because she quickly added, "Ohmygod! Do you think I should have... um... you know...?" I shrugged and shook my head.

"No, Ellie. I'm just a little surprised that's all. I mean, a guy who's sucking your breasts and fingering you... I mean, he's probably getting aroused by all of that." Hell, I was getting aroused and we were just talking about it.

"Oh, he is, Paw-paw," she said, "He rubs against me when we're kissing and all. I can feel him, you know, getting hard. I've just always been so focused on how far I was going to let him go that it never occurred to me to, you know, reciprocate." Her gaze took on a far away look as she contemplated and I watched her chest rise and fall against the thin material of her t-shirt.

"Okay, your turn," she finally said, turning towards me. "Tell me about your first time with grandma." I took a deep breath and turned onto my back. As I was considering where to start, Ellie snuggled up to my side and I put my arm around her. With her head on my shoulder, her hand lightly brushed my bare chest, giving me an electrical charge that I wasn't sure she noticed.

"Okay, but it's not like you thought. It wasn't her making me wait. I was the one who thought we should wait." Her hand on my chest was a little distracting but when she draped her leg over my thigh, it was almost too much. I willed my cock not to react. "We were already engaged," I continued, focusing on my story instead of Ellie's bare thigh against mine. "I was shipping out to Vietnam in a week and we planned to marry when I got back. Your grandma didn't want to wait a year to lose her virginity."

"What if you don't come back," she argued.

"I'll come back," I kissed her tenderly. "I promise."

"You don't know that! Haven't you watched the news?" Of course, I had and I was scared, too, but I didn't think it justified us jumping the gun. Not that I didn't want to, it's just that things were different back then.

"Goddamnit!" she yelled at me, "You will be my first. No one else is popping my cherry!" Your grandma had a way with words.

Ellie chuckled and snuggled more tightly against me. Her thin t-shirt did nothing to obscure the feeling of her breasts against my ribs.

Of course, I gave in and we made plans for the following morning. We borrowed a friend's station wagon and drove out to the lake. We were both living with our parents at the time. Well, I was living in the barracks but was home on leave.

As I drove, Helen was wiggling around in the passenger seat. When I glanced over, I almost ran off the road. She was taking her underwear off!

"We're going to do this right," she smiled at me. "We're going to be completely naked." As much heavy petting as we'd done, I had never seen her completely naked. I was aching for her by the time we got there.

I thought we were going to do it in the back of the station wagon but Helen had other ideas.

We parked in a secluded area on the unpopulated side of the lake and Helen pulled a blanket and a picnic basket out of the backseat. She spread the blanket out on the ground in a little clearing surrounded with trees and bushes.

Helen was wearing a summer dress, what we used to call a shift that had buttons all the way down the front. I loved it when she wore dresses like this on our dates. She could technically stay dressed while I strategically undid one or two buttons on the top and the bottom.

"No one will see us here," she said, dropping to her knees as she unbuttoned her dress. Before she could even shrug it off her shoulders I had knelt beside her and started mauling her luscious breasts. She dropped the dress behind her and combed her fingers through my hair as she arched her back. A deep moan gurgled up from her throat as I suckled first one and then the other of her deliciously hard nipples into my mouth. I was squeezing, pinching and hefting her breasts like a madman trying to devour them as I nibbled and scraped my teeth lightly over her nipples the way I knew she liked.

I let go of the breast I was sucking on and ran my hand across her smooth stomach but she stopped me just as I reached her pubic hair.

"No fair," she panted. "You have to be naked, too." She pushed me away and I tore at my shirt and shorts as I stared at her naked body.

"You are so beautiful," I said, as I yanked off my jockey shorts, releasing my hard cock.

"You're not bad yourself," she smiled as she watched my cock spring to attention. She wrapped her hand around it and pushed me down onto my back. "I don't think either of us needs much foreplay," she said as she bent down to kiss my lips. Her hand was lightly stroking up and down my hard shaft as she swung her leg over me.

I watched her position herself over me and felt her rub my cockhead up and down against her moist lips. Oh God! The heat of her wet pussy as my cock split her lips apart was the most glorious feeling I've ever had. We both gasped with astonishment as the head popped into her tight, wet hole and she froze. It felt so heavenly that I thought I might cum right then if either of us moved.

Helen let go of my shaft and leaned forward a little, positioning my cock directly under her quivering pussy. A married friend had told Helen that she should be on top so she could control everything. I looked into her eyes and saw how anxious and excited she was.

"We don't have to do this," I whispered, praying she wouldn't stop. I'd never felt anything like this and I wanted to jam my cock up into her so badly. She smiled and started lowering herself down. Oh, fuck! The slowness of my entry was both excruciating and magnificent. She was as tight as she was wet and her hot juices eased my cock right into her pussy.

Helen leaned forward and my cock slid out a little. It felt so good! Her tits dangled tantalizingly over my chest and I grabbed one in each hand, caressing them as she lowered herself back down. About halfway down, my cock met resistance and Helen stopped moving. I figured I was pushing against her hymen. She kissed me and leaned forward again until just my cockhead was inside her pussy.

"I love you," she said, removing my hands from her breasts and placing them on her hips. "I need you to help me, okay?" I nodded, although I wasn't exactly sure what she was asking. My cock was aching for action but I was so afraid I was going to hurt her.

"I'm going to move up and down. On the third down, we're going to do this," she said. "You have to push me down hard, okay?" I nodded again, not trusting myself to speak. I gripped her hips more tightly and waited for her signal. She rose up on her knees.

"I..." she lowered herself down until my cockhead hit her hymen, then lifted her steaming pussy up again. "Love..." she lowered herself down once more. I thought my cock was going to explode as her well-lubricated pussy slid up and down my rigid shaft. "You!!!!" Helen yelled, slamming herself down as I yanked on her hips and thrust my cock up into her virgin pussy.

"Arrgghhhh!! Helen cried as I broke through the barrier and plunged deeply into her narrow channel. As her pussy lips slapped against the base of my cock, she fell forward, resting her breasts against my bare chest. The only movement was the rising and falling of our chests from our labored breathing.

"Are you alright?" I asked as my cock throbbed inside her velvety pussy.

"Wonderful," she sighed. "It hurts a little but I think I'm getting used to it. I love you so much," she said, kissing me all over my face.

"I love you more," I answered as she sat up a little, shifting her weight around. God! Her snug pussy engulfed my cock in this incredibly intense heat that left me aching for the slightest movement. Then, Helen started slowly rocking back and forth, massaging my cock with her fiery pussy walls. And just like that we were no longer virgins.

Instinctively, I waited for Helen to set the pace. After a few long, slow glides she began to rock a little faster. I grabbed her hips again as I thrust up to match her movements.

"Oh, God! This... is... incredible!" Helen moaned as she sat up straighter and started riding me with a renewed vigor. I couldn't speak. I just watched her firm young tits jiggling around on her chest as she pounded her pussy down onto my cock. I was clawing at her hips and yanking her down onto me as I bucked my ass off the blanket and tried to match her frantic rhythm.

I could feel my balls constricting and the build up in my cock was reaching its boiling point. Helen was slamming her soaking wet pussy down onto my rigid shaft and smashing her clit against my pelvic bone in a frantic onslaught. We were like two animals coupling in the wild. Our loud moans surely echoed across the lake as we neared the peak of our very first time.

"Oh Helen! Oh God! I can't hold it! I'm cumming!" I screamed, just as her body stiffened and her pussy muscles clenched around my burning cock.

"Me too!" she yelled, convulsing uncontrollably on my bursting cock while I spewed my seed deep within her tight virgin pussy. We kept jerking against each other until our mutual orgasms sapped our strength and she collapsed on my chest.

"Oh Helen, oh Helen," I just kept repeating her name as I kissed her on the top of her head and squeezed her bare ass cheeks, digging my fingers into her soft flesh. "Oh Helen!" I moaned.

"It's Ellie, Paw-paw." My eyes flew open and I was staring into the flushed face of my oldest granddaughter. She was straddling me and my hands were clamped tightly around her bare ass cheeks. What the fuck!!

"Oh God, Ellie!" I cried, pushing her off of me. I was relieved to see that I still had my sleep shorts on, though they were soaking wet in the front. Aw, Christ, I came in my shorts while dry humping my granddaughter. Well, I guess not exactly dry humping. What kind of fucking pervert does that?

"Shhh. Shhh. It's okay, Paw-paw," Ellie said, while stroking my cheek.

"It's not okay!" I screamed, trying to push her away.

"Please, just hold me for a minute until I stop trembling," she pleaded. My head jerked back and I stared at her in disbelief. Her face was flushed and she was gasping for breath.

"You? You... um...?" I couldn't quite bring myself to say it.

samslam
samslam
12,917 Followers
123456...8