Granddaughter's Questions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
samslam
samslam
12,917 Followers

"You didn't think all that wet was from you, did you?" she asked, smiling as she settled herself back on top of me and I wrapped my arms around her. Shit! What have I done?

I gently rubbed her back as she shivered in my arms. I was so caught up in my reminiscing... fuck! No wonder it seemed so real. Now I had really crossed the line. It was one thing to spy or even feel a tit but this went way beyond anything I could ever try to justify.

Ellie's t-shirt had ridden up and as I massaged her lower back my hand touched bare flesh. Goddamnit! It just kept getting worse. My sleep shorts were the only thing between her bare pussy and my spent cock. I felt it stir at the thought. I willed it to lie still. Damn! I needed to think but I couldn't focus with my nearly naked teenage granddaughter sprawled across me. What was I going to do? Well, first thing, I was going to clean up.

"Ellie..." I whisper. "That was..."

"Amazing, Paw-paw," she cut me off as she lifted her head and looked me in the eye. "Telling me about your first time with grandma just got me so hot that I couldn't help myself," she smiled embarrassedly.

"It was wrong, Ellie!" I told her, even as my cock responded to the heat of her pussy through my thin sleep shorts.

"It was beautiful, Paw-paw!" she protested. "You pulled me down against you so hard that I just creamed and creamed." She wiggled around against my cock for emphasis. "I'm still leaking," she whispered.

"That's enough, Ellie," I pushed her away and caught a glimpse of her wet pussy as she fell back on the bed. Her hair was matted around her puffy pussy lips and I had to lick my dry lips before I could speak. "We need to get cleaned up and then we'll talk about this." I told her but she wasn't looking at me. Well, she was looking at me but not my face. I followed her gaze to my crotch where my hard cock was betraying me by creating a tent on the front of my cum-soaked shorts. Fuck!

I swung my legs over the other side of the bed and headed to my bathroom for a shower, and some time to think. As I was closing the door, I looked back and Ellie was walking out of my bedroom. She walked slowly and was pulling her t-shirt over her head as she reached her bathroom door. I stood frozen in my doorway as I stared at the impressions my fingers had made on her cute, round ass cheeks. I shook my head and closed my bathroom door.

You're a lot of help, I told my cock as it stood at attention. No remorse down there. I slipped off my sleep shorts but before I tossed them in the hamper I ran my fingers over the outside dampness. Ellie's dampness. I sniffed my fingers and inhaled her sweet aroma. Fuck! My cock stiffened even more and I wanted to lick the outside of my shorts. No! Goddamnit! This is wrong! So fucking wrong! I threw the shorts in the hamper and stepped into the shower.

I took a long, hot shower, trying to sort out my feelings. How was I going to face Ellie after this? Sweet, young Ellie, who only wanted to know about her grandma and I. Innocent, young Ellie, who never thought it appropriate to touch her boyfriend's cock. Sexy, young Ellie, who rocked her teenage pussy to a blistering orgasm against my hard cock. What was I going to say to this teenage goddess who was lathering soap all over her firm young body in the other bathroom while I stroked my aching cock in mine?

After showering, I pulled on my typical outfit of Dockers shorts and a polo shirt and followed the smell of frying bacon into the kitchen. I still wasn't sure what I was going to say to Ellie but I knew we had to talk.

I stopped at the kitchen door and watched her at the stove. She had her back to me and was wearing one of her grandmother's aprons over a zebra striped bikini.

"Why are you in your swimsuit?" I asked, my eyes focused on the black and white stripes across her round ass.

"Oh, hi Paw-paw," she smiled at me over her shoulder. "I'm meeting Josh at the pool later so I figured I'd just put my suit on now," she shrugged. "I borrowed grandma's apron so I wouldn't splatter bacon grease on my tummy."

"Good idea," I said, trying for a casual smile. I hadn't anticipated so much bare skin. How was I supposed to concentrate on what I had to say.

"Omelet okay for breakfast?" she queried, turning back to the stove. When I tore my eyes away from her ass, I noticed she had onions, ham and tomatoes chopped up into little pieces on the cutting board.

"Wonderful," I answered. "I'll go get my newspaper"

"It'll be ready when you get back," she called to me as I went out the front door.

Sure enough, when I came back in, the bacon was on the table and Ellie was sliding an omelet onto a plate with a spatula. She had taken off the apron and I watched her move around the kitchen in her bikini. The zebra stripes curved nicely around her breasts, kind of lifting them up and giving her some additional cleavage. The bottom had ties on the sides and was cut so low I was surprised not to see pubic hair. Having spied on her, I knew the bikini was just barely covering her neatly trimmed bush.

I flipped through my newspaper as we ate, unable to focus on any of the stories. I complimented her on the omelets and we talked about her plans for the week. Both of us tried extra hard to act normal but this morning's episode lingered thickly in the air between us.

I helped her clean up the table and then retired to my easy chair with the rest of my newspaper.

"Don't be mad at me, Paw-paw," Ellie said, sitting on the couch instead of her usual spot on my lap.

"Mad at you? Oh, Ellie, I'm not mad at you," I answered tossing my newspaper to the floor.

"You seem like you are," she murmured quietly, looking at the floor instead of at me. In that moment, she was no longer a teenage sex goddess, just a confused granddaughter.

"Come here," I opened my arms and gestured to my lap. Only realizing my mistake when I remembered how scantily dressed she was. Ellie bounded across the room and onto my lap, wrapping her arms around my shoulders. Her tits bounced merrily and she pressed them against my chest as she kissed me.

"I'm sorry I made you mad, Paw-paw," she said, looking into my eyes as my arms wrapped around her mostly bare skin.

"I told you I'm not mad, Ellie," I answered. "It's just that what happened this morning was wrong." Despite my words, my cock was responding to the closeness of her body.

"No, Paw-paw," Ellie argued. "I can't believe that." She sat up, moving around on my stiffening cock. "That story was so beautiful and when I saw how into it you were, I just wanted to be a part of it."

"I know, honey, but you're my granddaughter, not my wife," even as I said this, I realized how hypocritical it was for me to spy on her and then lecture her about our relationship. My cock wasn't helping things either, poking against her bikini-clad bottom.

"But I look like her, right?" Ellie asked and I just nodded without answering. "Do you know what part really got to me, Paw-paw?" Ellie plunged ahead without waiting for an answer. "When you talked about sucking on grandma's breasts and how you dragged your teeth along her nipple like you knew she liked. I don't know why but that just got me so wet."

"Ellie..." I tried to stop her but she disarmed me with our ground rules.

"You always said that no subject was taboo, Paw-paw." Ellie challenged me with a raised eyebrow.

"Okay," I sighed, throwing my arms up in resignation. Thinking about Ellie's young pussy getting wet was exciting me anyway and I found myself wanting to hear more.

"I told you that Josh sucks on my nipples, right?" Ellie asked, almost rhetorically. "Well, it isn't anything like what you did to grandma. I mean, he just sucks and it feels good but when you said that you dragged your teeth along them..." she squirmed and it was obvious she was having the same reaction she had this morning. Her face was glowing with arousal when she whispered, "I want to know what that feels like, Paw-paw."

"Honey, you just need to tell Joshua..." I didn't get a chance to finish because Ellie had reached behind her neck and untied the top strap of her suit. She let it fall forward; exposing her milky white breasts as she undid the strap across her back.

There is nothing quite so erotic as the delicate curve of a teenage breast and Ellie's were perfect; the perfect shape and the perfect size. They were just large enough to be sexy yet small enough to sit high on her chest, rising like two firm, white, nipple-tipped domes.

"Please, Paw-paw," Ellie pleaded as she dropped her bikini top on the floor. "I don't want to tell anybody what to do, I want someone who knows what to do."

"But Ellie..." even as I protested, my hand was closing around her perfect breast and my thumb was brushing against her puffy nipple.

"Oh, Paw-paw!!" Ellie sighed as she sat up straight and pulled my head towards her hard nipple. Turning her body towards me, she ground her ass against my throbbing cock as my mouth found her thick little nub. I suckled gently while continuing to knead the soft flesh of her teenage tit.

God! I've wanted to do this since the first time I saw them in the bathroom mirror. I took a deep breath and tried to slow my urgency. I wanted to maul her tits, chew on her puffy nipples and eat them right off of her chest but this was Ellie's first time. She needed me to caress them and tease them and make love to them like I did the first time with Helen.

I slowed my attack, sucking gently and scrapping my teeth lightly along the length of her elongated nipple. I had been surprised at how thick her nipples were and now I was getting a chance to see how long they could get.

"Oh yes! Paw-paw!" Ellie moaned. "Do the other one, too," she begged. I tried to stretch my neck to reach her other breast but it was awkward and uncomfortable.

Ellie jumped off my lap and climbed back onto the chair facing me with her knees on either side of my thighs. Her left nipple was pink and swollen while her right one hadn't even been touched. She quickly shoved her right nipple into my face and raked her fingers through my hair as soon as I started sucking it. With Ellie facing me this way, I was able to fondle both of her breasts while my mouth gave its full attention to her nipples. I squeezed and caressed her fleshy tits while my teeth closed around her nipple and I flicked the hard tip of it with my tongue.

I once gave Helen an orgasm this way without ever touching her pussy. This thought came back to me as I made love to my granddaughter's chest and I became determined to do the same thing for Ellie. I lost track of time as I mauled her tits, teased her nipples and bit at the soft flesh around them. Ellie moaned and rocked against me as I continued my onslaught of her deliciously supple chest.

"Oh Paw-paw!! Oh God!" Ellie started convulsing and I couldn't believe I had actually given her an orgasm. She nudged my head away from her sensitive nipple but continued bouncing wildly in my lap. When I pulled my head back I saw the real reason for her reaction. Her left hand was jammed into the front of her bikini and she was rocking feverishly against it.

I thought I might cum in my pants at the sight of my half-naked granddaughter masturbating on my lap. She smiled guiltily at me as her fingers slowed down and she collapsed against my chest without removing her hand from bikini bottoms. I pulled her tightly against me as the sweet aroma of her release drifted up to my nostrils. She was breathing hard and shivering in my arms.

So much for the talk we were going to have. My cock was throbbing inside my shorts as I inhaled her scent. Ellie shuffled around on my lap and started tugging at my shirt.

"I want to feel your skin, Paw-paw," Ellie whispered breathlessly. "Please, take off your shirt." She leaned back continuing to pull on my shirt. I helped her get it over my head and dropped it on the floor next to her bikini top. Her soft tits were warm against my skin as she settled back onto my chest with a sigh.

"That was even more wonderful than I thought it would be," Ellie said, without lifting her head from my shoulder. "You made me tremble with pleasure, Paw-paw," she added, referencing her earlier talk with her grandma. I stroked her hair and held her against me. They didn't just look the same; they were alike in a lot of other ways, too.

I'm not sure how long we stayed like that but it was so comfortable I don't think either one of us wanted to move. I had to admit, Ellie was right, the feel of skin on skin was incredible. I lightly rubbed her bare back until she stopped shivering and her breathing returned to normal.

Ellie was the first one to stir, lifting up so she could pull her hand out from between her legs. Once again the distinct smell of love juice filled the room as she pulled her fingers from her wet pussy. I wanted to tell her how much I loved that smell and ask her if I could lick her fingers but I held back, still uncertain where this was going. She looked around for something to wipe her fingers on but found nothing. I reached down beside my chair and handed her my polo shirt. She blushed as she wiped pussy juice from her fingers, and then kissed me lightly on my lips.

"I love you, Paw-paw," she said, as she moved around and assumed her more natural position across my lap. She was still naked except for her skimpy bikini bottoms as she laid her head against my chest. "I wish I could make you tremble with pleasure, too," she whispered. Holy fuck! Where did that come from?

"Ellie, I think we've already gone farther than we should have," I answered, my cock clearly disagreeing as it strained against my shorts. What happened to my grandfatherly talk about how wrong this was?

"But you said a guy would get pretty aroused sucking on a girls nipples, right" she charged forward but I didn't respond. "And... um... you know I can feel that, right?" she asked, wiggling her bottom against my hard cock. Oh shit!

"Look, Paw-paw," Ellie leaned back so she could look me in the eye. It was hard for me to look at her face when her bare tits were staring at me too. "I need to learn this stuff... and... and... I know how hard it's been for you with grandma gone and all... we could help each other." I wasn't even sure what she was asking but it scared the hell out of me. "I know you love me and you've already proven that you know what your doing sex wise and... and... you've taught me everything else in my life... and..."

"Ellie. Shhh. Shhh." I caressed her cheek and kissed her forehead. "I do love you very much... and you are the most beautiful, sexiest... but I have to think about this. This is... I don't know what it is... but it doesn't seem right. You see that, don't you?" I forced myself to look at her face and remember she's my granddaughter.

"I know that society doesn't think it's right, Paw-paw, but we wouldn't tell anyone so it's just us that matters." She leaned forward and kissed me on the lips, only this time it wasn't a quick, tender kiss. This time her mouth opened and her tongue forced it's way into my mouth. With one hand behind my head and her tits pressed against my bare chest, Ellie kissed me deeply and sensuously. I responded instinctively, kissing her back and exploring her mouth with my tongue while my hands squeezed her bikini-clad ass cheeks.

We were both panting by the time we broke the kiss. Ellie took my response to her kissing as an okay to move forward and started unsnapping my shorts. She looked genuinely surprised when I stopped her.

"Ellie... I told you I have to think about this," I said, still breathless from the intensity of the kissing.

"But Paw-paw!"

"No buts... now, why don't you get dressed." It occurred to me much later that the bikini was all part of her planned seduction but at the time it seemed so innocent.

"Don't you like me like this?" she teased, standing up and twirling around. God! I absolutely loved her like that.

"You're beautiful, but somewhat distracting," I laughed, trying to disarm the moment.

"What about that?" Ellie asked, pointing to the obvious bulge in my pants as I stood up. She was apparently not going to get dressed anytime soon.

"I'll take care of that," I answered.

"When?" she asked quietly.

"Soon, I suppose," I laughed, shaking my head at the absurdity of this conversation.

"Can I watch?" Ellie asked. What? I swear my mouth fell open and we stood there staring at each other. I was looking at her pink nipples, still swollen from the workout my mouth had given them and she was staring at the tent my cock was making on the front of my shorts.

"No!" I said, exasperatedly.

"Why not?" Ellie asked, not so innocently.

"Because," is all I could come up with.

"Because why?" she persisted.

"Because I said so, that's why!" I was nearly shouting.

"You always said that wasn't a good answer. You always said if you didn't have a good reason then we could do what we asked." She had moved closer to give more momentum to her challenge. "I've never seen one, Paw-paw," she added quietly. Christ! Now what?

"Besides, don't guys need stimulation? My brothers always use the computer or a magazine." I wondered how she even knew that but it wasn't my priority here. "I could be your stimulation. You could look at me while you do it," she added, matter-of-factly. I couldn't tell her that I had already done that many times.

Damn! Masturbate while my teenage granddaughter watches me? I wasn't even sure I could do that and I definitely knew I shouldn't.

"Besides, you've already seen me doing it while you sucked on my nipples," she added, like a closing argument.

"Fine," I relented. "Come into the bedroom, then," I turned and walked down the hallway. Ellie was almost skipping behind me, giddy with anticipation. I wouldn't have been surprised to see her clapping her hands or doing cartwheels. Actually, naked cartwheels would have been wonderful stimulation but I decided not to go there.

"What do you want me to do?" Ellie asked, standing by the foot of my bed. "Do you want me to take these off?" she asked, pointing to her bikini bottoms.

"No... yes... I don't know... whatever you want, this is your idea," I stammered. Ellie shrugged and undid the ties on the sides of her swimsuit.

"You first, Paw-paw," she smiled, holding the ties straight out from her hips and stretching the material tightly across her crotch. Still wet with her juices, her puffy pussy lips were perfectly outlined behind the zebra-striped material.

I was only standing a few feet away from her when I undid my shorts and slid them down. Ellie was shuffling from foot to foot, too excited to stand still. I was surprised at what a turn on her excitement was and my cock strained harder against my jockey shorts. I had kept in shape over the years but was still a little self-conscious to be seen naked by my teenage granddaughter.

"Ellie..." I started to protest but she was having none of it.

"Come on, Paw-paw! Just do it!" The front of her swimsuit seemed to be getting wetter as she almost danced around in front of me.

I pulled the elastic band out from my waist and lifted it over the end of my erection. Ellie gasped as I dropped my underwear to the floor and stepped out of them. I nodded to her and she let go of the ties of her swimsuit and we were both naked.

"It's beautiful," Ellie whispered, her eyes hadn't left my cock since I'd dropped my shorts.

"You're beautiful," I nearly choked on my words, overwhelmed by the fact that we were both naked in my bedroom. Forget videos, forget peeping into the bathroom, here she was, completely naked waiting for me to masturbate.

"I'm wet," she confessed. "I may have to do it, too." Oh fuck! Pinch me now, this is a fucking dream.

"Can I touch it?" she asked while hungrily looking at my throbbing cock.

samslam
samslam
12,917 Followers
123456...8