Granddaughter's Visit

Story Info
Grandpa initiates sexy coed granddaughter.
1.1k words
4.32
516.1k
181
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carissa arrived at her grandparent's farm home on a warm June evening. She'd just finished her freshman year of college at a small university for women. She always spent her summers with her Grandpa and Grandma, and had been looking forward to it for weeks. Grandpa, especially, had always been so kind and loving to her, much more so than her mom and dad. Her mom had always been very strict with her, although she never knew why. She'd always been very obedient and tried hard to please her family. She grabbed her suitcase from the back seat of her red car and headed quickly for the front door just as Grandpa opened it.

His big smile and open arms were just what Carissa had been waiting for, and she dropped her suitcase and ran to him for a hug. He picked her up and held her tightly, squeezing her firm round bottom through her shorts with one hand while he quickly kissed her on the mouth, then set her down. He stepped back and looked her up and down, just like always.

"Hey, baby girl," he said with admiration, "you've grown a lot since last summer!" Carissa hadn't seen her family at Christmas because she'd been invited to the home of her roommate, so it'd been a long time since Grandpa and Grandma had seen her. She'd been a late bloomer, and only in the past year had she really started to fill out.

"I know, Grandpa," she responded, "Maybe I won't look like a little kid for the rest of my life after all!" she told him in a teasing voice. It had been their private joke that she'd always be his 'baby girl,' and while she had wanted to have a more womanly body, she liked being Grandpa's 'baby girl.' She hoped her developing body wouldn't change anything. He was always very affectionate to her, liking to hold her and always touching her. She needed that kind of thing since her Mom was distant, so she'd always been thankful for Grandpa. Grandma liked having her around, but she was kind of like Carissa's mom, and didn't feel comfortable with open affection.

"No, you're definitely not a little kid anymore," Grandpa observed, "Your breasts have finally grown. In fact, I think you've got your Mom and Grandma beat. Your's are much bigger." He finished, giving her firm, heavy breasts a squeeze.

"Grandpa!" Carissa scolded him, pretending to be embarrassed, but he had always fondled her, telling her it was his way of showing her how much he loved her, so she really wasn't embarrassed at all. In fact, she'd been eager for him to see how much her body had developed and was proud that he was impressed.

Last summer, when he'd caressed her small tits, he'd told her how much fun it would be when they got bigger, and she had been glad when they finally did. Last year had been the first time Grandpa had actually touched her tits. Before, he'd just looked, and talked to her about her body so she felt comfortable with him seeing it. When she'd been much younger, Grandma had scolded her for letting Grandpa see her naked so she'd started wearing her pajamas after her baths and staying in her room to dress. Grandpa had told her later that it was okay for her to be naked, but just not to let Grandma see her. Carissa had been glad to hear it, since she liked having Grandpa hug her and tease her about how sweet her bottom was.

They entered the house, and Carissa went to the kitchen to see Grandma, then took her bag upstairs and put it in the room she always used when she was here. She came back down, and Grandma was setting sandwiches on the table. She had her purse in hand, and said she was going to her bible study at the church and would be home around 9:00.

Carissa and Grandpa ate supper, and she told him about her classes and what had happened during the school year. He told her about the farm and the animals, and she made him promise to show her the new kittens after supper. She'd always loved the animals at the farm and couldn't wait to see them. They quickly put the food away, with Grandpa giving Carissa frequent pats on the bottom, and once or twice tweaking her nipples, then teasing her about how they stuck out. This had been an ongoing game for the two of them ever since last summer. He convinced her to take off her bra before they went to the barn so she'd be more comfortable, and helped her slip out of it, rubbing her tits in the process and complimenting her on how big and firm they were. She remembered how she'd gotten that funny feeling in the pit of her stomach when Grandpa had caressed her breasts last year, and she could feel it again now. It always made her wet between the legs, too. She'd asked Grandpa about that, and after taking a look between her legs, he'd pronounced it normal.

In the barn, he teasingly pulled her t-shirt over her head, telling her he wanted to enjoy her tits while she played with the kittens, and she didn't think anything about it. He'd often had her take her clothes off when they were alone last summer, and so she felt comfortable with him. Later, she sat on his lap on a hay bale while they watched the little kittens play in barn, and she'd lifted Grandpa's hands to her breasts, showing him that she liked his touch.

"Touch me some more, Grandpa. It feels so good." she confessed. "Remember how it made my pussy wet when you did it last summer?" she asked innocently.

"I sure do, baby girl." he answered "Let's see if it still does," He finished. His big, rough hands gently lifted and squeezed her heavy tits, focusing on her sensitive nipples until she squirmed on his lap.

"I think that's enough," he said hoarsely. "Let's see if you're wet." He pulled her shorts down, and with her back to him as she sat on his lap, he pulled her legs open and slid his fingers into her hot wetness.

"You're definitely wet, baby girl." He said. "And I think it's time for you to learn why you get wet." He continued to rub her wet slit, making her moan softly. While he rubbed, he talked to her about why having her tits and pussy played with made her feel the way it did. About how she was made for sex, and sex was how adults showed their love. After a few minutes, an orgasm racked her body, and she heard Grandpa say that it showed how much he loved her. She hoped he would keep on loving her like that, and she told him so.

"Don't worry, baby girl," he answered. You've only started to see how much I love you."

---to be continued.