Grandma Goes Hog Wild Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
earlbrowder
earlbrowder
1,134 Followers

Grandma turned over and with a lascivious smile got to her own knees, facing me. She wrapped an arm around my shoulders and pushed her tongue into my mouth. As she crammed her big tits tight against my chest, she dropped her other hand to stroke my cock. She pulled her mouth away from mine and put her cheek next to mine. I could hear her panting in my ear.

"Cum for me,baby," she panted into my ear. "Make that big cock cum, baby,"

Her stroking increased in speed. My cock was ready to blow up.

"Cum for me, Mikey," she groaned into my ear. "Cum, baby. Oh, baby. Make that big cock of yours cum for your grandma."

I groaned and my dick exploded in pleasure, sticky cum shooting all over grandma. As my cock jerked and twitched, grandma moaned and kept jerking me off. I hastily grabbed one of her tits in one hand and squeezed tightly.

"That's it, baby," grandma moaned. "That's it. Oh, honey. I love you so much baby. I love you so much."

I stopped cumming even as my dick kept spasming. My whole body seemed to relax at once and, with granny's arm still around my neck, I groaned and tumbled backward, pulling her on top of me. She laughed and released her grip on my dick. I felt her full, voluptuous body spread itself on top of me. I sighed. Grandma rubbed her hips against my crotch and sighed. She stroked my chest hair as I took a deep breath and rested my hands on her ass.

Later, we stood and pulled our clothes on. Dreamily, and speechlessly, we climbed back on the bike and drove home. I felt like I was drugged - - totally relaxed and mellow. I parked the bike at home and helped grandma off. She smiled and gave me a kiss. I stumbled into bed. Grandma pulled of my clothes, left the room, and returned with a cold bottle of beer.

"Thanks, gran," I said, sitting up in bed.

"No baby," she answered. "Thank you."

She gave me a gentle kiss on the forehead and stood. She left the room. I gulped down some ice cold brew and stretched. I dropped the empty beer bottle next to the bed, rolled over, and fell asleep.

So began our nightly fuck-rides. For a week, every night after dinner, grandma would enter the garage and we'd saddle up. We'd ride along country roads, with grandma playing with my dick, until we found a new spot - - quiet and remote. We would fuck - - sometimes quickly and roughly, sometimes slowly and sensuously. Often, we'd fuck on the bike, with grandma draped on her stomach over the seat and me pounding her from behind. Or, with her sitting facing me and bounding up and down on my long, hard cock. We never fucked at home, saving ourselves instead for those long country rides.

I quickly forgot about the girls at the club. But, I kept riding with my club on Saturdays, and soon started taking granny along with me on the club rides. There, things took a whole different turn. But, that's for the next installment.

earlbrowder
earlbrowder
1,134 Followers
12