Grandma Had Been A Porn Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,113 Followers

She apparently knew I was climbing the ladder. Her left hand remained draped over my shoulder as her right hand moved to cover her mouth. A frightened, concerned look appeared on her face as her breath quickened and her eyes widened. She stared down at our coupling.

Given her apparent concern, she still continued to thrust her pussy towards me sending my cock deep into her.

"Do it, damn you!" She cried in a subdued tone. "If it's what you want, do it! Do it now! Do it now! Come in me!"

As I erupted into her, I pushed it deep. She pushed back just as hard. Together, we pushed at each other, my cock jerking repeatedly as I spewed into her.

And then, a really big downer for me, it was over. I kept my cock embedded in her, but the lust evaporated.

I leaned forward to kiss her lightly on the lips, causing my cock to plop from her. I looked at her cocoa brown treasure and saw a bit of white liquid seep from her onto the towel.

Backing away from her, I watched her stand and gather up a number of tissues, prop her right foot on the toilet and took long moments wiping herself, shaking her head slightly.

"Forgive me, Gary." She said, regret on in her tone. "I do not hold you at fault. This happened because I was vulnerable and I needed it. I would not change it. But it was wrong!"

I stood speechless. She dropped her leg, threw the tissues in the toilet and smiled weakly.

"Come wash my back." She said.

We scrubbed each other with, what I thought, was affection.

"I suppose, you will remember this for the rest of your life?" She queried.

"I assure you, I will." I replied.

"You got a good cock, Gary. I'm not telling you that just to make you feel good. My husband and you are the only good cocks as I have ever had."

I would like to tell you after that pleasing appraisal that Eve and I continued our intimacy.

It was not to be. No more incestuous pussy and no more luxury living. I ended up living in a dorm at the college. Eve paid the expense to keep from informing my parents I was not living with her.

I was still invited to dinner occasionally but I was shown the door promptly at 9 or 10. Like any man, I tried to reason with the lady, but after being kicked out early a number of times I learned to avoid the subject. She didn't even want to hear how lovely she was. At the end of the year, I transferred to a college closer to home.

Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,113 Followers
12