Grandma I'm Home Ch. 02

Story Info
A young man with a sick mind extends his stay.
4.5k words
3.6
128.3k
37

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
akilfinch
akilfinch
164 Followers

After the slap that Grandma gave me at the top of the steps I wanted to give her a little time to cool down and digest everything that happened outside the bathroom door. I know I've been ready for this for a long time, but it is still new to her and she can't possibly embrace the twisted concepts being thrown at her so quickly.

How could she possibly understand that her grandson has been swapping out her beloved 1% milk for whole milk just because he knows it makes her have to use the bathroom. How could she possibly come to grips with my sexual urges that started with puberty and continue stronger than ever to this day? She knows now that for some reason her grandson stood longer than anyone should have outside her bathroom door, smelling what was an admittedly hellish defecation.

As she nears the bottom of the stairs I know she is trying to forget the feeling of my hot full penis against her lower belly while trying to come to grips with the lingering suspicion that something just isn't right with her grandson. I know her mind is flashing back to all the other questionable incidents that may or may not have happened in recent days, mysterious moments that left her doubting her senility.

Just last night I found myself outside her doorway watching her sleep through the parted door, her breasts rising and falling with every breath of her fitful sleep. My approach to the room was masked by her loud snoring, allowing me to come and go as I pleased on the creaky wooden floors of her large Victorian home.

I stood there last night gazing raptly at the outline of my grandmother's full breasts through her thin sleeping clothes, back-lit by her Snoopy nightlight. Thanks to the glowing dog's weak yellow illumination I could clearly see her nipples, thick and unconsciously erect as they slid around under the material of her gown. I stood there squeezing my stiff penis that night and marveled at the fact that while she was laid on her back with her mouth wide open ripping loud juicy snores her breasts did not fall fully to the sides, they stood semi erect on her pale chest.

My grandmother has been the recipient of a large new dose of estrogen thanks to my recent changes to her morning vitamins, and they have caused her to enter a second puberty. Her breasts, while always massive, have increased in size and girth sagging almost past her navel when she is standing and resting heavily on her thighs when she is sitting. She doesn't understand why, and wild horses couldn't drag the truth from me when she muses out loud "Your grandma feels like a schoolgirl again when you're around honey. Must be my morning walks." Whenever she mentions it I just gaze at her innocently, thinking and pretending for all the world to be ignorant of the changes that are wildly affecting her body. Yes, I thought to myself as I stood outside my grandmother's room, you are coming along nicely.

The gradual and constant increase in her bra size has caused her to cease wearing them altogether, another fact that I pretended to ignore when she casually brought the subject up to gauge my awareness of the situation. Of course I pretended never to notice a thing, never to see the thickening of her nipples as they painfully become erect along with my penis every time she sways and jiggles her way around the house. I love my Grandma and would never want her to feel self conscious about the changes in her body.

Quite the opposite in fact. I've ignored the various changes in her body with such studiousness that she no longer thinks twice about walking around the house bra-less in front of her grandson. At first she was hesitant, glancing over at me nervously the first morning she realized that her bra was causing her more pain than it was saving. I savored that morning just like I savor every morning since, my dick thumping up against the underside of the kitchen table whenever she is around. Like a good grandson when she began going without underwear I did not notice that, either. She would never mention it to me but I know the reason behind this change in her at home wardrobe, she is having difficulty fitting even her largest pairs of "bloomers".

The reason? Along with her new estrogen boost I've been adding a hefty double dose of Biotin, the hair growth vitamin. Much to my growing delight it has had a magnificent effect on my grandmother's body hair. That, combined with the new levels of estrogen her body is forced to cope with, causing her arm, face and pubic hair to increase almost comically in a few short weeks. Every night as I watch her rest from the doorway I observe the new growth between her legs, a thick black forest of new hair that stands proudly in contrast to her pale thighs.

Thanks to this new and massive body hair growth none of her panties fit her anymore, I'm sure she attributes it to her new workout regimen. She's too old to shave down there so she has no choice but to let nature take its course, with stunning results. Every night as I fall asleep in her guest bedroom I fantasize about burying my face in that thick jungle of my grandmother's hair, filling my nose with her scent. One day, I tell myself. One day.

This morning, she is in a state of confusion. From where I stand at the head of the stairs I hear her enter the kitchen and resume preparation of our breakfast, the familiar sounds of morning calming my agitation. She may have begun to suspect my inner thoughts but she has no idea the depths of my love for her, how very deep and powerful my longings for her have grown lately.

As I set foot on the stairs they creak, and I hear her pause for a second in her kitchen duties then resume. "I'm coming down Grandma!" I say, letting her adjust her mind to see me again after the recent violence between us. I don't want to cause her any undue stress that may cause her to send me home for the summer early, ending the fun and depriving me of one of the best summers in recent memory. I want her happy and content as I slowly adapt her to my needs and wants, I want her to grow literally and figuratively into the role of my new girlfriend.

I chuckle to myself as I pad down the stairs. My Grandma, my girlfriend. The phrase has a nice ring to it, my grandma my girlfriend. I smile wider as I jump down over the final step and turn right into the kitchen, my grandma my girlfriend is bent over with a dustpan in her old but strong hands. Glancing around I see that she must have spilled some cereal, and is now struggling against gravity to sweep it up before I enter the kitchen. "Come on down honey!" she shouts between grunts, not realizing that I'm already down and standing behind her enjoying the show.

Her swollen, distended breasts are pulling her nightgown down towards the floor and forward as they swing heavily forward and back, exposing her bottom to her grandson. I struggle not to sigh out loud as I behold the twin globes of my grandmother's wide rear end, cheeks slightly parted from the effort of bending and sweeping the floor with her hand broom. I stare in rapture at the explosion of hair that emerges from the dark vertical line of my grandmother's ass, straight and wiry black hair that resembles the mane of one of my her lucky bingo trolls.

I smile at the comparison, my hand slowly sliding towards my rock hard dick. She is my little treasure troll, growing and swelling for my delight. As she grunts and wiggles around trapping the stray grains between the broom and pan her breasts ease the light blue nightgown even further forward and up her back, exposing more of her plump backside. I can see the trail of hair that leads from her ass crack and goes up her to join the hair on her lower back, making me breathe in deeply. Silently I inch forward on my sock covered feet, standing on my tiptoes to see higher over her arched back.

Apparently the vitamins are having as great an effect on her back hair, there is a light fur covering almost her entire back, almost the exact same shade and thickness as her arm hair. It's almost all I can do not to dash forward and impale my penis deep inside her exposed vagina, and I slowly begin to back away. Not yet, if ever. To make such a rash decision now would ruin everything that I've built so far with her and I would rather die than let that happen.

I slowly ease my way back away from the shock of hair protruding from my grandmother's pale ass and back to the foot of the steps. I pause for one more second to admire the view, burn the image into my memory just in case I'm never this fortunate again. The view from behind as her massive breasts sway gently with her sweeping motions, the trail of hair that begins and ends in my personal idea of heaven... these images will stay with me for the rest of my life. I backtrack and slide my way back up the stairs, making sure to stick to the edges of each wooden step. I pause halfway up and cough, watching my grandmother suddenly jerk upright and with a free hang yank her nightgown back down.

From where I stand on the stairs I can see her glance back over her shoulder at the foot of the stairs then let out an audible sigh of relief when she doesn't spot me. I descend the stairs again for the first time, smiling innocently. "Mornin' Grandma, something smells good." I say as I allow my eyes to roam her recently exposed body. "Yeah, well... take a seat. Home fries are almost done." She says sharply, narrowing her eyes in suspicion.

"Yes grandma" I reply innocently, walking into the kitchen and plopping down in the nearest wooden chair. Feeling emboldened by the sight's I just witnessed I decide to try something. "You look really great this morning grandma. Did you sleep well last night?" As she empties the dust pan into the bin she turns her head to me and says "yes yes i did. How about you?" You can see something inside her wants to continue the conversation, the easy banter that we used to enjoy before the tension. Her face closes back up, and she says "well, lets eat."

Two weeks later:

I have begun to slip weight gain pills into grandma's weekly pill organizer. These pills that I ordered online and had delivered to a friend's house back home are designed to slow metabolism and increase appetite. Normally used by bodybuilders and people who have a problem keeping on weight due to one reason or another, they are having an explosive effect on my aging grandmother. Mixing them in with her normal vitamin and supplement regimen I estimate she has put on at least 30 pounds in the last week alone, her total weight is only a guess now. Like a good grandson I made sure to damage her scale so that the needle no longer moves. She has to know by now that the weight is unnatural, in fact i've noticed that she has made efforts to change her diet. The thing is.. these pills will not let her under eat. When she thinks i'm not watching she sneaks cakes, pies and cookies - all placed within easy reach by her loving grandson.

Her dramatic weight gain has caused her to stop going out for her morning walks, to turn down bingo invitations from her girlfriends, and to slowly turn over all of the household duties to me. My summer stay may become indefinite if this continues, which would be perfectly fine with me. She has taken to sleeping late, I made extra effort to encourage her to let me serve her breakfast in bed and now sometimes lunch. Soon it will be dinner, and then... well who knows. I had no idea where this would end up when I began this journey to manipulate and change my grandmother, but I am enjoying the ride. I hear her calling me now.

"Sonny?" she calls me from the upstairs bedroom. "Honey?" she asks, with a hint of desperation in her voice. This is what I wait for, every day I wait a little longer to answer her call. I answer back "Coming grammy!" and turn to the table. I have prepared quite a feast for my beloved grandmother this morning: scrambled eggs with cheese, thick cut bacon, four slices of toast, and a short stack of pancakes smothered in butter and syrup. I place it all on a serving tray and begin to climb the stairs. "Coming right up sweetie!" I shout happily as I head up.

As I climb the stairs the odor hits me. I revel in it, it has taken the better part of a week to cultivate. With her recent weight gain, so fast and so unexpected, Grandma cannot wipe after her morning ritual the way she needs to anymore. The first time it happened, I had to sneak away to my room to rub one out I was so excited. My prim and proper grandmother, walking around the house with a dirty ass. The thought sends shivers up my spine and blood rushing to fill my penis. She was worried at first that I would notice the smell. When I pretended not to notice, she soon became used to her own scent. With the increase in fats that i've been placing in front of her, she has become the proud owner of a terrible case of almost continuous flatulence.

Now I pretend not to notice when she lets one rip. She probably wonders why I don't comment, or why I don't seem to notice the smell that this high fat high protein diet is causing, but like all things she has had to come to grips with recently, she just lets it slide. Gradually she is slipping into a sense of unreality, her grandson caring for her like a husband would, calling her names that a husband should.

I am blurring all the lines of decency, stretching her upbringing to it's limits just like i've slowly stretched her body and wardrobe. Gone are the nightgowns that retained some sense of body shape. She has over time been adapted to remaining nude under the sheets when being served breakfast in bed, thinking that her bed-sheet can hide her voluptuous body from my secretly prying eyes. I hid all the comforters, she doesn't notice or with the growing sense of unreality she doesn't seem to care, and is happy using a sheet. A sheet that reveals every curve of her body, nothing is hidden now.

I walk into her room inhaling the fragrance of my grandmother's feces and bodily fluids and sing out "good morrrning!" she fumbles at her nightstand with one hand before remembering that she misplaced her glasses a few days ago. I tried to find them, but I just couldn't remember where I hid them from her. It's a shame, she would be impressed by the size of the erection that her grandson is sporting under his boxers. I have taken to walking around in just a t-shirt and underwear during the daytime and at night now I roam the house totally nude.

"Hello dear" she says, squinting at me to better see her breakfast. "What delicious treats have you prepared for me today?"

"Just a light breakfast" I lie, smiling "I know how you are watching your weight." I sit the wide tray down across her lap, knowing that it will be too far for her to reach over her overdeveloped breasts and wide round belly.

"Can I feed you today?" I ask innocently, reaching for the fork.

"Yes, I suppose if you want to" she readily agrees, knowing something is wrong but slowly giving into the routine. "Please be careful, we don't want a repeat of yesterday."

Yesterday I allowed a piece of bacon to slip from my fingers and down her massive freckled cleavage. I quickly went to retrieve it, pulling it out before she could prevent me from plunging my arm deep down in between her breasts. As she watched in horror I popped the bacon into my mouth, saying "Mmmm delicious" She was disturbed by that display, but I could see something kindle in her eyes. Some appreciation of my acceptance of her body.

Grandma allows a rancid fart to bubble up from between her ass cheeks, which I of course do not notice as I glide the first forkful of food towards her mouth. Fork after fork of delicious food prepared with love and a special fattening ingredient: MSG. The white powder has the effect of making everything I prepare delicious, as well as increasing my grandmother's already furious weight gain. She is tending towards obesity, and I am loving every single pound. As I fork the final chunk of pancake into my grandma's mouth I say "All done. Was it good?"

She looks at me with a loving smile and replies "It was delicious as usual honey, thank you. Now you'll have to excuse grandma, she has to tend to her morning ritual." I smile, nod and pick up the now empty tray. On the way down the stairs I can hear her grunting and struggling to move her body out of the bed, and my smile widens. This is going to be wonderful.

Winter:

"Sonny?" She calls from the bedroom. "Sweetheart?" she shouts, with a tremor in her voice. "Grandma is awake..." She starts, before letting her sentence trail off.

I stand nude at the foot of the stairs, idly stirring her scrambled eggs with the tip of my throbbing erection. We don't wear clothes any more, even in the deep of winter. I keep her room a toasty 85 degrees, and the rest of the house a comfortable 70. She has stopped noticing many things, my naked body the least of them. I reply "Coming honey!" and start to climb the stairs, stomping on the steps so she can hear my approach. "Sorry Grandma, I get distracted."

"It's fine dear," she says as I near the top of the stairs. "Grandma loves you." The smell at the top of the stairs is rich, fecund. It colors the air and paints a vivid picture in scent. Grandmother has ceased to worry about many things, and her smell is among them. She has long since adapted to my sponge bathing her, trusting that if she did smell, I would tell her. I love my grandmother, I would never hurt her feelings in that manner. I love everything about her.

I walk into her bedroom and sing out as I do every day "Good moornnning!" she looks up and smiles. "I made you your favorite" I continue lightly, as I circle the bed. "French toast, waffles, bacon, ham and sausage." I look up and down her glistening round swollen body, immobile except for her massive breasts that dangle off the sides of her thighs, and smile. She has messed herself again, a brown puddle that extends from the cleft between her thighs to her ankles. I pretend not to notice, even as she bubbles a frothy fart into the mess. I look forward to sponge bathing her later.

"Here you go Grandma" I whisper as I balance the tray on her wobbling belly. I have upgraded the tray to a larger model with longer legs that can steady the tray on the sides of her belly, resting comfortably. I have been steadily working to drop the last of her personal barriers, this month's goal is to get her to allow me to comfortably lick her face and nose without objection. Last night I lowered the temperature to her bedroom to a frosty 60 degrees, chilling her nude body and giving her a minor case of the sniffles. I made sure to return the thermostat to it's normal settings an hour before she awoke, around 6 in the morning.

"Oh, grandma. You have something there" I state as I place one hand lightly on her wide left breast, and lean forward towards her face. "It's just right..." I begin as I lower my face to hers. "There." I say as I give her wide full nose a gentle lick along the rim of her right nostril. She wrinkles her nose for a second but otherwise doesn't react, doesn't turn her head. This was the sign i've been waiting for, the moment that her resistance finally gives way. I give her nostril one last light lick before withdrawing, saying "I got it grandma, don't worry." The rest of the meal was spent trying not to drip pre-cum into her food as I fed her.

Two years later:

"Honey can you bring me my breakfast now?" Grandmother asks between puffs of breath. She looks up at me with pleading eyes, nervous that this time I won't do it. Worried that this will be the day that I decide to abandon her. As I thrust my hot, throbbing penis into the slick space between her massive full breasts, I look down and say "Yes grandma, just as soon as I *grunt* finish"

She sighs with resignation and reaches up between my legs to cup and fondle my testicles. She has been taught by now that this helps me finish sooner, and the sooner I can finish on her breasts, face and neck, the sooner she can have her food. Gone are the days of anything resembling a normal grandmother and grandson relationship. Gone even are the days of a normal husband and wife relationship. What exists now is something new, a creation that cannot be put into words or summed up in a neat sentence.

akilfinch
akilfinch
164 Followers
12