Grandma I'm Home Ch. 04

Story Info
A young man with a sick mind goes back to grandma's bedroom.
3.7k words
3.96
94k
32

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
akilfinch
akilfinch
164 Followers

Warning: this story contains incest, male anal sex, nasophilia, mucophilia, and a threesome between a hermaphrodite, her son and his grandmother. Viewer discretion is advised.

*****

Giving mother one last look I wobble out of the kitchen on shaky legs. Before I climb the stairs I pause and take a breath. I am utterly drained after what my mother and I just did in the kitchen, and I don't know if I can make the climb. I love my passionate mother, more than words or physical actions can express. The smell and taste of us fills my nose and coats my throat; the scent of our forbidden love made tangible.

I ascend, one step at a time, left hand clinging to the polished wooden handrail. Actually panting from the exertion I reach the top stair and breathe deeply, the scent of my grandmother mingling with the rank odor of mother-son incest. From downstairs come the sounds of mother plating breakfast, and from grandmother's room I hear the gentle drone of her snore. She is a very sound sleeper, totally undisturbed by the wooden creak of my feet as I climb the stairs.

I walk up to grandmother's room and slowly push open her door. As the opening widens the smell filling the hallway deepens, a cultivated organic smell that for some reason reminds me of flowers on a humid summer day.

"Grandma?" I whisper into the dimly lit room. Hearing only her snore, I ask in a normal voice "Grandma, are you awake?"

Her only reply is a guttural snort followed by a deeper, throatier snore. I push the door open fully, spreading the light from the hallway into the dark, warm room. The hallway's yellow glow illuminates my grandmother's full, plump body. She is spread eagle on her wide bed, arms forced flat, resting under her estrogen enhanced breasts. Her legs are spread wide by the thickness her belly and thighs. Her belly is firm, and round, inflated and firm. Grandmother's body has been fooled by the hormone cocktail to believe is in the middle of a long and healthy pregnancy.

There have been times where I've wondered if in fact she is pregnant, but that would be a miracle as we have not had sex. It is something that I imagined by now we would get around to, but in all of our sexual explorations we have not felt the need to consummate our relationship in that way. With my fingers, tongue and cock I've explored and fucked every inch of my grandmother's transformed body, but time and time again when the moment of vaginal penetration arises, I find that don't feel the need.

My grandmother's thigh muscles have grown thick, tapering where they meet her knees. Her calf muscles have equally become overdeveloped, a strange side effect of the potent hormonal and steroidal cocktail I feed her daily. Despite her enhanced musculature she remains bedridden; she is my prisoner as much as I am hers. I've tried to keep her muscles well exercised - providing her with workout devices, encouraged her to walk to and from the bathroom. She tried and tried as her body developed until the weight of her massive breasts forced her to beg me to stop. Since that day she has been content to remain in bed, only moving for cleanings and other activities.

I enter the room and walk to grandmother's bed, the sound of her snore growing deeper once I'm inside. Sometimes I wonder if my presence calms her - she always seems to snore louder when I'm near. I guess as I am the only companionship she has had these three years, this could very well be true.

Standing at the side of my grandmother's bed my relaxed cum glazed cock begins to awaken yet again. I watch her hormone enriched breasts rise and fall, so dense that they remain almost vertical despite her flat position. I reach out and caress her right nipple experimentally, watching as it firms up in autonomic reaction. Grandmother does not stir and my dick hardens, already leaking clear pre-cum. A part of my mind does not want to believe that I could summon up another orgasm - after this morning's fun with grandmother, then the massive nut that I blasted inside the warm cocoon of my mother's foreskin... I guess I am still pushing the boundaries of my sexual endurance. Using my right hand I again tease Grandmother's hardened nipple, this time with my swollen cock-head. The motion sends ripples through her swollen breast tissue and causes her to sigh unconsciously.

Throwing caution to the winds I climb up and straddle my grandmother, placing my hands on her shoulders and my knees on either side of her wide belly. The pressure of my legs on either side of her torso compresses and firms her stomach beneath me. Her breathing hitches as she compensates for my weight, then evens out again into long slow inhales followed by rapid exhales. I smile with surprise and pleasure; she is virtually in a coma. I slowly place my hands on her massive breasts as they lay horizontally pointing away from my grandmother's body, each ovoid and full, flesh colored watermelons. She does not stir as I shift my weight to my palms, compressing her dense breast tissue. They spread out a few inches under my weight, but otherwise bear up to the pressure like... well beanbags. My dick is burning hot, rock solid and throbbing with my racing pulse. As I consider my next move, staring down into my grandmother's open, snoring mouth, I sense a presence in the room behind me.

Still balancing myself atop my grandmother's body I turn my head. My mouth falls open as my nude mother slowly walks into the room, balancing a wide Tupperware food tray laden with every morning breakfast staple imaginable. This model of tray is legless, grandmother's belly has grown far too wide for the previous tray and now it must be balanced atop her fully belly when it's time to eat. Mother's beautiful thick girl-cock is flaccid and long, swaying with the motion of her hips as she saunters closer.

I smile and whisper to my adoptive mother "She's out cold; nothing I can do will wake her."

To demonstrate I bounce up and down once, my ass and balls pushing down on Grandmother's belly and my palms further spreading her plump breasts. Mother smiles and places the food tray on a nearby table, shoveling a pile of junk mail to the side. Grabbing a pancake she folds it in half and dips it in a cup of warmed syrup before guiding it to my mouth. Perched atop my unconscious grandmother I eagerly accept a bite of the golden brown pancake, turning back to look down at my grandmother as I chew. I have burned off hundreds of calories this morning, and my body is consuming itself in its hunger.

A drop of light brown syrup falls from my lip and splashes down on the corner of grandmother's left nostril. I inhale sharply, and then begin to shake with a suppressed giggle. Mother sees and clamps her hands over her mouth, spurting orange juice as she struggles not to burst into laughter. Still smiling I move my head down and quickly lick the golden brown droplet of syrup from my grandmother's nostril. Before withdrawing my head I notice she is not using her long, wide nose to breathe - only her mouth. I slide my syrup sweetened tongue deep into my grandmother's nostril. Exploring deep I taste the echo of my earlier ministrations, as well as the salty sweetness of her mucus.

Using my tongue I explore deep, wrapping my lips around her nose to form a seal. Slowly I begin to apply suction to my ministrations, pulling her head upwards with me as I violate her nasal cavity with my tongue. Her mouth breathing deepens as I suckle the mucus from her nose, emboldens me to go further. Sucking with gusto now I run my tongue from nostril to nostril, exploring the entrance of each as I pull on her nose with my mouth's suction. Her head is jerked up as I cannot take it any longer and reach down with my left hand, shifting my full weight to my right hand for a moment.

I balance on my right hand as I maneuver my painfully erect dick down her stomach and into my grandmother's deep navel. With my thick cock aimed at her navel with a shiver I lower my hips, fitting my fat dick into my grandmother's belly. I switch my weight back to both hands, and begin an alternating suction and pump rhythm. With mother watching, transfixed, I suck grandmother's nose, pulling her head up as I push my hips down and forward. This motion clenches my ass cheeks and jams my dick with a squelch into her navel. In with the nose, down with my cock. Grandmother's breathing adjusts to the pressure on her belly, puffs of air on the exhale as her belly is compressed, and inhales as I suck her nasal cavities. Behind me I sense movement and I slow my fuck and suck, curious.

Mother is climbing up behind me on the bed; her feet placed just inside grandmother's spread legs. Balancing on the balls of her feet, she places her soft hands on my upper back, just under the shoulder-blades. I smile with my grandmother's nose in my mouth, and raise my hips in answer. Mother wastes no time and I hear over my shoulder the noise of her spitting into her palm, followed by welcome wet warmth as she spreads her saliva between my ass cheeks. She coats my relaxed anal sphincter with her spit, and positions the head of her fat girl-cock against the opening of my shithole.

"Ready baby?" she asks in a whisper, moving her hands up and wrapping them over the curve of my shoulders. I nod, unintentionally forcing my grandmother to nod as well as my mouth is still locked around her nostrils.

Mother slowly slides her dick into my ass, not pausing in its slow forward motion until her pink balls rest against my taint. Fully sheathed in her son's asshole she leans forward and kisses my ear, then kisses the back of my neck. I look to the sides and notice that my grandmother's breasts are pressed wider than before with the added weight, and something even more alarming - her nipples are leaking a clear, milky fluid. My distraction comes to an end when mother starts to really press our luck, withdrawing and then jamming her long cock harder into my bowels, rocking myself and grandmother. It really is amazing that she hasn't awoken, I think to myself.

Every time my mother's hard cock penetrates my body I am forced to jam my equally stiff dick down and into my grandmother's navel, making her release a puff of breath against my chin.

With a wet slurp I release grandmother's nose from my mouth and raise my head.

"Oh mother, I fucking love you." I whisper as I thrust my hips forward into my grandmother's stomach, away from my mother's thick girl-cock. "Just like that, fuck your son" I groan as her full prick fills my rectum and gives me that sweet oh-I-need-to-shit feeling.

As mother slaps her hips forward I push my ass back into her, our sweat soaked bodies moving in a rhythm that only practiced lovers can obtain. Arching my back I pull my hips back and jab forward with more energy, fucking grandma's navel. Carefully I re-balance myself by moving my hands one by one from her expansive breasts to her shoulders.

"You are doing so well, please don't stop mommy" I whisper, feeling like a god as I fuck my rock hard cock into my grandmother's body.

Mother's only reply is a deep sensual moan. Grandma is beginning to sweat, something that at the time my lust addled mind doesn't register. "Cum..." my mother whispers into my ear as she rams her rock hard penis forward into her son's anal cavity. "Cum all over your grandmother's big belly"

Grunting, I fuck my grandmother's pre-cum lubricated navel, penetrating deep with each stroke. She sighs and puffs underneath me with the effort of being ridden by her young muscular grandson. When grandmother begins to wheeze from the pressure of two adults atop her body I decide that I do not want her to wake, and begin to stiffen up. Mother feels the difference and slows her thrusts, coming to a stop.

She leans forward, rock hard girl-cock still embedded deep inside my rear, and whispers "What's wrong honey?"

I shake my head, and move my hips back and up, dislodging my slick penis from my grandmother's naval pussy. Mother understands and withdraws her slick cock from my ass, the head making an audible pop as the head of her swollen member clears my tightening sphincter.

I wait for her to climb off the bed before climbing off of grandmother, and stand to face her. We stand face to face, our dicks close enough for the tips to almost touch. "I don't want her to know, not just yet." I whisper, to which mother replies with a slow nod. She gives me a kiss and whispers "I'll be downstairs baby, when you're done feeding grandma come down and finish me off"

I watch my mother's tight rear move away and through the bedroom door. I smile sweetly at her as she turns to blow me a kiss goodbye. I love my mother but something inside doesn't want this part of our fun to end just yet; I need to keep her a secret for a little while longer.

I turn back to face grandmother and my balls contract into my body with shock. Grandmother is laying there, eyes open, looking directly into mine. A chill surges through my body; I feel the ice cold hand of shock slap into me. The hair on the back of my heck stands up, and I feel like I am being forced out of my body, watching this scene from a third person perspective. I cough, stalling for time as I am for the first time in years, caught entirely off-guard. Grandmother's gaze leaves my face and roams down my body, her expression unreadable.

I am frozen in place by fear, my once erect cock now flaccid and shrinking, the fear of discovery the ultimate buzz-kill. A shudder passes through me as I see my entire future play out... everything that I've worked on come crashing down around me. I envision the false reality that I've painstakingly built up around myself and my grandmother falling like so many dominoes, a house of cards meeting a violent windstorm.

As if in slow motion I see her begin to move her lips, but no sound comes out. I realize that I cannot her past the thumping of my heart in my ears, and take a deep breath. Over the white noise of panic I realize that grandma is saying something, and that she does not appear angry. Shaking my head I take another deep breath, squeezing my eyes shut and bracing myself for what must come. Opening my eyes I clear my throat and manage to croak "What, grandma?"

"Breakfast," she repeats, in a patient, calm tone. "Thank you for bringing up breakfast, baby."

The struggle not to sigh with relief is monumental. My eyes begin to water with relief and despite my best efforts must show my amazement, because she smiles widely and asks "Whatever is wrong dear? You look like you've seen a ghost. You're as pale as a sheet, are you sick?"

A wide grin splits my face and I now see a different future spread out ahead of us. A future unlike anything I could have previously imagined, one that is so full of possibility that my mind is spinning. As my penis stiffens again I reply "I'm OK grandma, just happy to see you awake. I knew you had to be hungry after the morning we had. I apologize for the wait; I hope you're ready for a big meal."

Grandmother smiles and says "I am baby; though I have to be honest my tummy feels a little strange." In quiet contemplation she lets out a small burp of air. "...and my breasts feel a little tender. I think your grandmother is going through a second puberty!" She laughs, causing her breasts to jiggle in response.

"I feel like a teenager again, so full of life. Something changed the day you came back into my life, and has not stopped since."

"I love you grandma," I say with a smile, as I cross to her bedside. She tries to wiggle over a little to make space for me to sit by her side, adjusting one fat swollen breast as best she is able in an attempt to make room. In response I climb atop my grandmother again, settling comfortably on her full belly.

"Oof, careful there sweetie. Grandma is no spring chicken." She says with a smile, breathing deeply. "And your big pecker is poking right into grandma's belly button."

"I love you grandma," I repeat, lowering my face closer to hers. "I love you so much; you are the only woman for me."

"Thank you dear-heart. Your grandmother loves you too. Before you came into my life I was so alone, everyone else in our family has moved or passed away. You are such a blessing to this old woman."

"Shush grandma, "I say with a smile "...you are not old. You're my beautiful young..." I hesitate, my heart begins to race. Trusting my gut, I forge ahead with this potentially dangerous statement. "You're my beautiful young wife and I love you."

Before she can reply I lower my lips to her and slide my tongue into her mouth, angling my head to the side in order to get deeper, faster. She resists for a half second before relenting to her grandson's kiss, opening her mouth wider to accommodate. I probe and explore, letting my tongue map out the insides of her warm mouth. Slowly I push my tongue down, widening my jaws to wedge it deeper into her mouth. She responds in kind, stretching her mouth into an elongated oval, accepting my exploration patiently. I begin to slide my penis in and out of her navel again, this time with my grandmother's participation. She forces air into her belly in an attempt to firm it up for her grandson, who she loves dearly. She wants me to cum; her training over the years has her instinctively responding to my needs.

I raise myself up and onto the headboard, bringing my slippery penis in line with my grandmother's mouth. She opens her mouth and accepts my cock as I ease my hips forward and down. I hear grandma inhale through her nose as my cock passes her choke point and down, into her throat. I begin to slowly fuck her mouth, not wanting her to begin to refuse my throbbing member. Supporting my weight on the headboard I feel my arms begin to tire, and seek to move my legs into a more supportive position. As it is now, they are dragging behind, my knees stopped on the undersides of my grandmother's wide, full breasts. With a heave I support my entire weight with my upper body and raise my knees up on top of her mammary glands, causing her to moan with the new pressure on her breasts.

Moving her head back and to the side grandmother pops my saliva coated penis from her throat and mouth. "Deary, that hurts a little. Grandma's breasts aren't meant to support a big boy like you. Could you..."

Without hesitation I jab my rock hard cock forward again, poking her lips with my engorged cock-head. She resists for a second before opening her mouth, and straightening her head. With a moan she accepts my cock back into her throat, and lets me resume making slow love to her throat. In and out I slide my cock, becoming more and more excited with every push. I withdraw my dick and allow her to inhale through her nose, keeping the head resting just inside her mouth. I can feel her explore the underside of her grandson's penis with her thick tongue as she waits for my next action.

The texture of her tongue and the light friction on the underside of my throbbing member combine with the erotic knowledge that I was just riding my grandmother's face pushes me over the edge and without moving my hips I release, a calm but full orgasm of thick semen. Gush after gush runs down my grandmother's tongue, and gush after gush she swallows. I look down at my grandmother, eyes closed, with my thick wide dick parting her full pink lips. Using my right hand I grab the base of my dick, and poke my hips back - withdrawing my dick from her hot moist mouth.

I rub the tip of my dick on the underside of grandmother's nose, smearing cum into her nostrils. Side to side I grind the slit of my still erect penis, lifting her nose and widening it on the head of my dick. I begin to move it harder, making a wet sound as my semen begins to froth and mix with the mucus that is coaxed from grandmother's nose.

"Blow grandma, blow." I say, softly. Without opening her eyes she exhales from her nose, unloading saliva and snot onto my now fully erect cock-head. I mush my dick into her nose a few more times, enjoying the slippery feel and the sight of grandmother's nose as it flexes and curves around the round tip of my manhood. Satisfied, I begin to dismount, sliding back down grandmother's round body. She sighs with relief as my knees leave her breasts, reaching up with her hands to feel the indentations left by her grandson's knees.

akilfinch
akilfinch
164 Followers
12