Grandma was Confused

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As my relentless drilling continued quiet moans became soft spoken curses that grew louder and more graphic, going from "Oh, baby, love me hard" to "Fuck my fucking pussy, you bastard, fuck me! Fuck my goddamned cunt hard!" This, from my grandmother, who often slapped her grown son upside the head for cursing in the house.

The small part of my mind not preoccupied with absorbing every sensory detail of my first fuck worried about Grandma's very vocal nature. Grandma's room was at the other end of the hall from my parents. My room was in between my parents' room and Grandma's room. Had we been in my room it is sure as shit that my parents would have heard us. Fortunately my room must have been a good sound baffle. Even so as loud as she was I was surprised that she did not wake up the whole neighborhood.

Hearing these curses pour from my Grandma as I watched myself pound her pussy sent an electric current through my balls. Stopping immediately I staved off my climax. Grandma shouted "Don't stop, Fuck me!" so loud that my ears rang. As erotic as I found her screams I had a sudden vision of my father bursting into the room and finding us. He'd kill me for molesting his confused mother.

My peak having passed I poured it on again, "Shhh, hold it down! You want the whole neighborhood to hear us?"

Grandma giggled and blew me a kiss. "Yes, I want the whole world to know how good a lover you are"

Our eyes locked and I found myself watching my Grandma's smiling face as I fucked her as hard as I could. I had always loved her face, always found it to be a beautiful face. I now found her face to be intensely titillating.

"You're so beautiful, so fucking sexy", I whispered into her ear as I kissed the wrinkled skin of her neck.

Her eyes widened slightly and her lips curled into a small, wondering smile. A brilliant flash flitted across her eyes.

Grandma's pussy clenched tight around my cock and warmth washed over it.

Her face suddenly went slack for a second. She screamed "Oh Shit! Oh Fuck!"

Quickly biting her lips to silence her screams, she screwed her eyes shut and clenched her jaw tight. Her back arched slightly, shoving her head up against the headboard. Pushed upwards by the headboard a cloud of grey hair rolled over her forehead and covered her eyes. As she thrust back her head the wattles of her neck were fully displayed. Her contorted face showed just how wrinkled her face truly was, as every line was brought out in a bas relief of pleasure.

This intensely erotic visual happened just as Grandma's pussy clamped down on my cock once more. Knowing I could no longer hold back, like a marathon runner saving that last bit of energy for the finish line I drove into Grandma's pussy with such vigor that the bed rocked against the wall and walked a few inches. An atomic bomb exploded behind my eyes, another went off from within my balls. Megatonnes of ecstasy obliterated my consciousness and I let loose with a groaning, grunt that seemed to echo in the room.

For a few moments we clung to each other, lips locked in a passionate kiss. Grandma urged me onto my back and lay across my chest. Pressed against my chest her pendulant breasts rose and fell with her rapid breathing making her seem to rock back and forth. As her hammering heart slowed she gazed at me with an expression of lust and adoration.

This time, despite her tight, throbbing pussy my spent cock did go completely limp. It slipped out of her. A perverse thrill ran through me as I felt hot fluid drip across my naked thighs and wilted dick as the two loads I'd blasted into my Grandma slowly trickle out of her. As my eyes drifted downwards my tired cock gave a slight twitch as I watched her black panties darken as they soaked up the love fluids seeping from her still pulsing lips.

Grandma's saw where I was staring and gave me a wicked grin. She pressed her wet crotch against my thigh and rubbed some of the hot stickiness against me. "I love the feeling of a man's juice slowly oozing out of me after a good fuck. And that's quite a lot of juice, buddy boy."

She leaned over me reached into her night stand drawer and took out a leather cigarette case and a small tin ashtray. As she tilted back I watched her drooping breasts sway, her nipples were still hard and engorged, giving me the urge to suck on one like a piece of candy. She dropped the ashtray on my chest, clicked open the cigarette case, shook out one and slipped it between her coral lips. Sliding out the lighter she flicked it once, lit her cigarette and tossed the case back into the drawer. Taking a deep drag, she removed the cigarette from her mouth and held it before her. She exhaled a plume of smoke at the tip of her cigarette to make it burn more evenly.

Now my grandmother did not smoke, or at least hadn't for years. As intensely erotic as I found this, indeed seeing her mouth curl around the cigarette made my exhausted cock tingle, it made me feel horrible. I thought that by humoring Grandma to let her think I was Grandpa Caleb, I'd made her regress even more. That she was also thinking it was several years in the past.

Noticing the horror in my eyes, Grandma gave me a wicked smile and let smoke curl out of her nose. Her eyes became flirty with a hint of humor. "Even though I gave them up years ago I still wanted to indulge in a cigarette after really good sex. Grinning around her cigarette, she took another puff and let loose a smoke curled chuckle. "That's why I bought a fresh pack a week ago"

Had she been so confused even earlier, had my giving into my lust driven her over the edge of sanity?

She smoked contemplatively, her thin, delicate red nailed fingers tickling my chest and playing with my chest hair. Dropping a long ash onto the ashtray resting on my chest she shot a plume of smoke over my head and looked over the burning ember of her cigarette. Giving me a scalding, merry gaze her lips curved into a sly grin. "So... how did you like fucking your old granny? You seemed to like it a lot."

At first I was so shocked by her question I could only gape at her. She stared fully into my eyes and laughed. Taking another puff of her cigarette she blew the smoke into my face playfully. "Well, silly, cat got your tongue?"

You cannot understand the great relief that I felt at realizing that Grandma knew who I was. All the guilt I had accumulated over the past two months fell off of me like a great weight lifted off of my back. Mom had been right; by humoring Grandma I'd cured her.

"Grandma you're cured!"

Laughing she waved her cigarette in front of my face. Her eyes shimmered with mirth. "Cured of what? Cured of being crazy?" she asked with a merry grin, "No, I am still crazy... about you." She moved the ashtray aside an inch to give me a kiss on my chest. "I am also crazy like a fox." Her smile became sly once more. "Haven't I made it possible for us to fuck each others brains out to our hearts content without having to sneak around? Unless of course my cheapskate son really does decide to pay for therapy. In the case of that unlikely event, I will become cured. and we will figure something out."

I could only gape. Grandma laughed at my expression and hugged me tightly.

"Oh, darling, don't tell me you fell for my little act as well." Cradling her head on my chest she gazed into my eyes. "I admit I was more than a bit surprised to discover that you had such a strong desire for me. Not knowing you were in the shower it startled me to see you there naked and aroused. When you spurted all over my naked body it literally knocked me off my feet. You were so beautiful and sexy that it took my breath away. Sorry I scared you when I tripped and fell like a stupid old woman.

"Knowing that you found me so sexy was both flattering and exhilarating. Over the next few days I gave it a lot of thought. I finally decided I'd make your dream come true. What the hell, we're both adults, I can't get pregnant, it's better than you masturbating all the time, and quite frankly, being wanted by such a handsome young man makes my old pussy soaking wet. That you're my grandson makes it so sordid, taboo and exciting." She grinned her eyes half lidded with desire.

"When you didn't make another move I decided I'd have to do so but every damned time I tried it, one of your parents interrupted us. I soon realized that we'd never get any privacy. Plus I don't much like the idea of sneaking around. So I came up with my little plan. I even underlined the passages in the books that your mother took out of the library to help convince them to "humor" me. Now when ever we get the urge, I'll just have one of my "spells" and we can go at it like a couple of minks."

Grandma stubbed out her cigarette and put the ashtray on her nightstand. She pulled a small mirror out of her nightstand drawer and checked her make-up. Grandma winked at me as she touched up her eyeshadow and blew me a kiss as she re-applied lipstick. She then put her chin back on my chest she gave me an exaggerated look of contrition although her eyes sparked with humor and lust. "I'm sorry if I scared you into thinking I was losing my mind." She kissed my chest, murmuring. "I guess I'll have to find some way to make it up my sweet, loving grandson."

She kissed her way down my stomach leaving a trail of red lip marks as she worked down to my rapidly stiffening dick. Teasing it with her tongue she soon had me up and ready, hard as telephone pole. Looking me straight in the eye, she engulfed the head between her lips and held it there, marking the rim of my dick with a crimson ring. After tickling the tip with her tongue she took her lips off and blew on it softly. Seeing the red mark and her pouting lips almost made me spurt in her face. Had we not just fucked, I probably would have.

Her eyes danced with laughter as she cooed, "Maybe I should stop. After all, you never did answer me. How did you like being inside granny's pussy, cumming inside granny's pussy and feeling granny cum all over your cock?"

Somewhat embarrassed, I whispered, "I liked it."

"Just liked?" she asked, teasingly, running a red nailed finger up my shaft. As her blue veined hand stroked my shafted it visibly twitched. "It seems like you more than liked it. Hard as you are now, it seems like you loved being fucked by your old granny? Did you love being fucked by your old granny?" Licking the head of my aching penis once more she smiled wickedly at my full body shiver of pleasure.

"It seems like you love it when your granny plays with your cock but I can't be sure. Why don't you tell granny how you feel so she isn't confused." She emphasized the last word and gave me a throaty laugh. She slowly slipped her soaked panties off, smiling as I watch them dangle off her left foot before they fell to the floor in a heap. She leaned back and spread her legs, and her dark pink pussy opened like a dark red rose silhouetted against a cloudy sky.

Okay, I may have been stupid enough to fall for Grandma's confused act and I may have been a little slow on the uptake at that particular moment but I'm not a total idiot.

I put my left arm around my grandma's shoulders and pulled her up to face me as my right hand slowly brushed through the damp gray thatch between her legs. As I kissed the curve of her shoulder my fingers softly stroked through her hair and against her dewy lips and still rigid clit. She hissed in pleasure as I softly squeezed her clit and kissed hard against the furrowed skin of her breast bone.

As my mouth worked across her breast bone and the curve of her right breast, I said "I have the sexiest grandmother in the world. Since I saw you in the shower I haven't been able to get you out of my mind. At night I stain my sheets dreaming about you; about holding you, kissing you, eating that silver haired snatch, fucking your sweet, mature big lipped pussy, Every day just looking at you makes me so horny that I make my hand and cock sore fantasizing about you."

Grandma smiled so deeply that her face dimpled, the wrinkles about her lips and eyes crinkled and my cock twitched from how arousing I found this.

"You're sweet, but I know its just my big tits and ass, and willing pussy that you like. I'm not a hard bodied cheerleader."

I hefted her right breast and licked the rigid nipple. She shivered in pleasure and moaned as I sucked the nipple into my mouth. I slipped two fingers into her pussy and thrummed her clit with my thumb. She closed her eyes and her face scrunched up as pleasure coursed through her. Grandma's right hand had been softly stroking my engorged dick but it slipped away as she grabbed her left breast and squeezed it around the nipple. Her left hand clutched my shoulder, nails digging painfully into my skin.

"I do love my granny's big tits, round ass and sweet pussy but I also love your sexy silver hair, I love how soft and smooth your skin is, I love your crow's feet and the wrinkled skin over your breasts and your neck's wattled skin turns me on. When your veined hand was stroking my chest, it made me so hot and when you were stroking my cock, I could barely stop myself from spurting." Her pussy pulsated sucking my fingers in so I started pumping. "I want to kiss every one of your age spots because they are so sexy." Grandma moaned, arching her back and neck slightly as she experienced a small orgasm,

"When you do that I can see every line and wrinkle on your face, neck and chest and it drives me crazy, I want to rub my dick against every seam and pucker, to fuck those saggy, lined tits and drive my aching, rock hard cock into that gray haired pussy all at the same time and watch you quiver and shake as we cum together."

Grandma shrieked incoherently and went rigid, her upper torso contorted and her flushed, swollen nippled breasts rose and pressed hard against my face. I delighted in the pillowy touch as breathed in the sweet scent of perfume and sweat . Her pussy clamped down hard on my fingers as hot moisture covered them. Her arms flew around my back and she pulled me tight against her. As her fingers bit into my back, she breathed heavily into my ear. Grandma shivered for a few seconds and her heart hammered against my chest as her pussy palpitated around my fingers. I slowly withdrew my fingers, shifted my position and lined up my cock. As I slowly entered her silky buttery and quavering passage, she gasped and bit her crimson smeared lips.

Her loving green eyes were luminescent with orgasmic delight, "Wait a second, baby, let granny catch her breath. Oh, Jacob you fill me so nice. Let me savor it for a minute." Her lips sealed against mine as her legs crossed against my back and her stockinged feet rested on my buttocks. Her eyes bore into my as she broke our kiss for breath. "Okay, sweetie let's do but this time nice and slow. I want to make it last as long as possible."

I gazed deep into Grandma's eyes as one of my hands caressed her hard nippled breast and my other hand slid through her long silver hair while my hips slowly churned, driving my iron hard cock deep into her welcoming pussy.

Grandma grinned and once again drew me into a passionate kiss. I had the feeling that Grandma was going to be confused quite a lot from now on.