Grandma's Heritage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slightly bending over as she grabbed the top iron she spread her legs, the throbbing in her pussy intensifying at the thought of what was about to happen. She, Lilly de Beaufort was behaving like a slut. Her mind was no longer occupied with thoughts of independence. She was only concerned with the feelings Vidor was calling forth from her body.

As he stepped behind her she could feel his body warmth and she moaned in anticipation of his cock. The sudden invasion of his fingers made her gasp out loud and she came with an unexpected violence, bucking her hips as he thrust his digits up inside her, one arm around her waist to support her.

"I think history has just repeated itself." Vidor whispered in her ear as he withdrew his fingers. "I will make you come where and when I want to and you'll enjoy every minute of it. Think of it as your grandma's heritage."

In the course of the evening Lilly had come to expect the most outrageous behavior from this man, but he surprised her once more. Patting her on the bottom he pulled her upright, draped her jacket over her shoulders and guided her into a side street. She looked up at him with a frown on her face.

"I thought you were going to fuck me in public too?"

Vidor chuckled. "This was about showing you the power I have over your body. I have no intention of getting arrested with my pants on my ankles." He brushed his hand over her nipples and kissed her on the mouth. "I'll take you home with me and there I will make you mine in more ways than you can imagine. Right now however, I simply want to fuck you, but I prefer a comfortable bed."

Please let me know your opinion. Vote, leave a public comment or mail me your feedback. All three is even better. Thanks.

12