Grandma's House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel my face go aflame. "Y-yeah, I guess a, uh, shower first." She smiled and continued to the kitchen. Even after I took a piss, my boner stubbornly refused to subside. I wondered how long it would take me to come in the shower. At least she didn't seem pissed off about last night; maybe she hadn't even seen or heard me. By the time I started to soap up my crotch I was feeling a little more relaxed about my housing prospects; even though she was a little freer about sex than I was used to, I guess that as long as we were both cool about it, we could get along. I started to stroke my soaped-up shaft and let my mind wander back to last night, especially to the part where she'd buggered herself while moaning my name. I gripped my cock tightly with my thumb and forefinger, the way I thought her anus might grip it, and started working toward my climax.

Just as I was approaching the big finish, I heard the bathroom door open; I stopped immediately, my heart hammering. "John? What do you want for breakfast?"

I hesitated, then said, "Uh, whatever you're having, I guess." I was still gripping my cock in a circular embrace at the base. The shower door was pebbled glass; I could see her outline, but nothing clearly, and since the shower stall wasn't lit I was sure she couldn't see me.

Grandma said, "Well, I've got bacon and sausage. Which do you prefer?"

I thought for a few seconds. Last night my grandmother had masturbated with her bedroom door open; here I was, naked and wet with my hard cock in my hand, and she was standing there like we were talking at the supermarket. Of course, once again she couldn't really see me. Slowly, I started stroking my cock again.

"I think I'd like sausage, Grandma." I could feel myself building toward a climax again. She started talking about how she usually didn't eat that much for breakfast, but she knew that I had a big day ahead of me, and so on... I wasn't really listening to her, since I was being gripped by an orgasm almost as powerful as the one the night before, hitting the wall of the shower with several spurts. As I came down from the orgasm, I realized that she'd stopped talking.

"Grandma? I didn't catch that last part... couldn't hear you above the water..."

"I asked you if you'd be home for lunch."

"I don't know yet." Good--she hadn't seen me jacking off just a few feet in front of her.

"We'll talk over breakfast, OK?" She left the bathroom and closed the door.

While I was drying off, I looked back at the shower stall. Moving toward it, I reached behind the pebbled-class door and waved my hand around. Even though I couldn't see my hand in detail through the glass, I could definitely see the motion. Had Grandma stood there while I jacked off and watched, just as I had watched her last night?

She acted pretty normal during breakfast, though. We talked about my schedule that day--I had to buy books, pick up my class schedule, and learn my way around campus. I told her that I might not be home for dinner, and she didn't seem to have a problem with that. Just as with dinner last night, when I was finished and starting to stand up, she took my hand again and said, "You know, I noticed this morning that you keep your door closed at night."

I only nodded, wondering where this was going.

"I know that some people like to keep their doors shut, but I usually like to keep mine open--the air circulates better." She looked into my eyes. "Is that OK with you?"

As casually as I could, I nodded mutely.

"That's good." She paused, then said, "If you want to leave yours open, that's OK too."

A thrill ran up my spine, but I only shrugged and said, "OK."

She smiled, then squeezed my hand and let it go, again with her middle finger brushing my palm briefly. "Have a good day, then. If you come back late, I'll probably be asleep."

I thought about that during the day. On the one hand, part of me wanted to come back in time to see if she lit the candle again and put on another sex show with toys. But that seemed pretty dangerous, especially since I didn't know what she was really thinking. Maybe she just had no idea that I had been watching her last night and jacking off this morning. Maybe she did know, and was trying to be cool about it. Maybe she was coming on to me. Maybe she had been calling my name last night because she had a past or present lover named John; it wasn't exactly an uncommon name. Who knew? Several times during the day, I thought of finding a bathroom stall with a working lock and jacking off just to release some of the tension I was feeling, even going as far as looking up some classic erotica in the college library catalog, only to chicken out when a pretty young librarian came up behind me and asked if I needed help. I even cruised by a couple of adult bookstores, but I wasn't so desperate that I was willing to stick my dick through a glory hole and let an anonymous stranger with who-knows-what disease slobber all over my tool.

Finally, I pulled into my Grandma's driveway and, breathing a little faster, went in. The house was dark except for a nightlight above the kitchen sink, and I couldn't see candlelight coming out of her bedroom door. Feeling both relieved and a little disappointed, I used the bathroom and went into my bedroom, but hesitated before closing the door. I thought about what she said at breakfast. Would she come and peek in my bedroom as I had peered into hers? Should I light a candle? I decided to leave my bedroom door cracked open about three--no, let's make it four--inches. In the darkness--although I could see as my eyes adjusted because of light from the streetlights coming in through the window--I undressed slowly, trembling a little. I didn' t put the gym shorts on, but pulled the covers down and lay on the bed, hands behind my head, legs a little apart. I was starting to get a little hard as I considered the next step, and gradually built up my nerve until I finally reached down and pulled my underwear off. I lay back down; even though the temperature was comfortable enough, the air felt cool around my scrotum. I thought about laying down naked in the backyard, the grass fresh and soft underneath my ass, and looking up at the stars, and my cock erected without my touching it. I looked at it for a little while, standing proud and bobbing a little with my pulse, and then something--movement in my peripheral vision, probably--made me look towards the door.

I could see a silhouetted figure outside my door; no details, just a darker shadow against the faint light in the hallway. She stood there for many long seconds, then I couldn't stand it anymore, and contracted my pelvic muscles so that my cock twitched--once, twice, again. The shadow moved away, then, many seconds later, I saw the faint orange glow of her candle.

I don't think that I made a conscious decision to get up; it was as if my cock was pulling the rest of my body along. I went to her door and looked inside. She was laying naked on the bed again; the candle seemed as bright as a lightbulb. She had moved to one side of the big bed, and patted the other side as she looked me in the eyes.

I pushed the bedroom door open and walked over to the bed, laying down alongside her. We weren't quite touching, and only looked at each other for a while. Then she cupped her breasts in her hands and started stroking her hard nipples, making them even stiffer. I reached down and gripped my cock, slowly starting the old familiar pump. She looked at my hand working away, then back into my eyes, then back at my cock, and reached between her legs. Her legs moved apart and her right knee rested on top of my leg, and I could feel the rhythm of her finger-fucking through the contact.

We pleasured ourselves, not in any big hurry; I was feeling the high thrill of the taboo nature of what we were doing. I could smell her cunt musk clearly, and wondered if or when I would get to taste it. We sweated where our legs touched, and the pace of her masturbation picked up a little, as did mine. She started moaning and then said, "Oh, baby... oh, Johnny, stroke that cock, make that big dick come for Grandma, Grandma wants to see you come, the way you watched Grandma come last night... do it, baby, do it, oh, ohhhhhhhh..."

Just like last night, she rocked her pelvis right off the bed, and I could feel the quivering this time as the waves of orgasm washed over her. As my own juices started to rise, I had just enough self-presence left to point my dickhead up so that I wouldn' t coat my own chin again. The come shot out in a high arch and splattered on my belly. As I came down from the climax, I felt the semen cooling on my belly and started looking around for tissues.

Grandma figured out what I was looking for, and chuckled. "You won't need those, honey," she said, and, crouching over my belly, started lapping the come right off of me. Even though I'd just come, I felt the thrill in my dick; we'd graduated from mutual voyeurism and exhibitionism to exchange of bodily fluids just like that. As she bent to her work, licking up the semen like a cat drinking milk, I rested my hand on her back, feeling her skin, so smooth just like a younger woman's. She shifted around so that her ass was closer to my head, and I moved my hand down to her ass cheek and started stroking it. She said "mmmmmm" and kept licking. I moved my hand over to the ass crack, then ran my fingers down until I felt her pubic hair. She sighed as I felt for the lips, then probed between them, stroking up and down between the moist slickness, finally inserting my thumb into her muscular, grasping vagina as I stroked her clit with two fingers. She pushed up against my hand as she finished licking my come, then moved down my body, her breath warm against my come-wet cockhead. She cupped my balls with one hand and gently stroked my scrotum as she circled the semi-soft cockshaft with the thumb and forefinger of the other, just as I had in the shower this morning. She moved her lower body over even further and straddled my body before lowering her face and taking my cockhead into her mouth.

I moaned and looked up into her glistening-wet pussy; I grasped her hips and pulled her down to my mouth. People think of older women as being somehow unclean or dried up between their legs, but her pussy smelled fresh and musky, actually better than the women a third her age that I'd been with. I spread her labia and gave several long licks between them, making her moan again, then concentrated on sucking her clit as I probed into her vagina with my fingers again. It was a little different, as I'd never been in the 69 position before; several times I had to come up for air, since my nose was buried between her lips; cunt juice kept running into my nose, and she giggled a little when I started sniffling, but kept deep-throating me. I could see her little pink asshole winking above me and thought of her calling me to assfuck her the previous night. Did she want me to lick her there, too? Did she clean it well, inside and out? I hadn't seen anything dirty on the dildo the night before, after she took it out...


I was working my way towards another orgasm, but I could tell that she was going to get there just a little bit sooner. I decided to take a chance and, as she started moaning louder and louder, which felt just great on my dick, I put my thumb in her cunt and stuck the tip of my middle finger in her anus. She cried out, my dick still in her mouth, and pumped hard against my face. The sound vibrations traveled down my dick, all the way to the base, and I felt it even in my own anus, and the spark set off my own orgasm; I shot into her mouth harder than I ever had from a second come, and with the tiny little bit of conscious thought that I had left, I was a little worried that she'd end up choking on my semen. No worries, though; she swallowed it all, just a little escaping and coating her lips, as her pelvic thrusts slowed and then stopped.

She rolled off me and we lay there for a while, head to foot, panting. I briefly thought about the picture that we made, a grandmother and grandson, faces slick with each others' sex juices. If my parents ever found out, they might let me off the hook if they could convince themselves that my grandmother had somehow seduced me against my will; if my classmates found out, I may as well have plastic surgery, change my name, and move to New Zealand. Before I could get too remorseful, my grandma sat up, then lay down again, this time head-to-head. She cuddled against me and kissed me; with her tongue in my mouth, I could taste my semen and she could taste her own pussy juice. She murmured into my ear, "You know, I've had a couple of lovers since your grandfather died, but none of them were liked you--they didn't like eating pussy, and they were so old that they could only come once a day, if at that." She cupped my cock as she continued, "Twice tonight and once this morning"--she giggled--"bet you didn't know I could see you jacking off in the shower, did you? After you left, I had to take my housedress off and fuck myself twice." She looked me in the eye and said, softly, "You know that we'll have to be discreet about this, don't you? Even if we don't do it again, we don't want anyone to know about this. Do you think you can keep a secret, even if you get drunk at some college party?"

I looked at her for a second, then shrugged. "Sure, and if this is what I have to look forward to, I may not be going to that many keggers anyway."

She laughed. "Feel like coming back for more, do ya?" She started stroking my cock again.

I said, "Get on top of me and let me suck on those tits and I might just come again tonight."

She eagerly straddled me and, placing an extra pillow under my head, brought her breasts to my mouth. I sucked the nipples into my mouth and circled them with my tongue, taking turns and fondling the saliva-slickened one that I wasn't sucking. She started to moan again and rocked her wet mons against my rapidly-reviving prick. Pretty soon I was hard enough so that she could raise up a little bit, grasp my cock, and after rubbing the head up and down between her labia like a stubby tongue, put me inside her. You know, I like all kinds of sex; there's a certain amount of inimitable intimacy about putting my cock into a woman's mouth, a place that everyone can see, and trusting that she'll keep her teeth out of the way and that she'll take it in as far as she can; and with cunnilingus, I can taste and smell her, and even though I'm devoting myself to pleasuring her, she's also in my control as I bring her to an orgasm like none other. Even masturbation is great--I can take as long as I want, look at whatever porn I want, use whatever toys I want, even fantasize about whatever I want--it's selfish but good. But--it may sound obvious, but I just gotta say it--nothing beats fucking. My most intimate and sensitive part meets her most sensitive and intimate part, and for those few precious minutes, we aren't entirely two separate people, and even afterwards, everytime I look at her, no matter whether or not we're still going out, there's still something that connects us--we've fucked, and there's no taking that away. And here, to add to the intimacy, there was the continued thrill of the taboo--thirty-six years ago, the cunt that I was stroking into squeezed out my mother, whose cunt had squeezed me out eighteen years later; I was fucking the generation before last. Most guys wouldn't look twice at anyone over thirty, but I was screwing a fifty-five-year-old and loving it; her skin was just as supple as a younger woman's, her pussy was just as wet, her tits just as firm. And, the best thing was, she wasn't shy or hesitant about sex; she knew what she wanted and went for it. She was riding me hard and fast now, working towards her own orgasm as she ground her clit against my pubic bone. Finally, she sat up straight so that my cock went all the way up and the head brushed against her cervix, and she gasped and shook. It felt great, but I wasn't near to my own climax after having shot four wads in the previous twenty-four hours, and I was still hard as she lay down on my chest with my hard cock still buried deep in her.

I let her rest for a few minutes, then touched her face and asked her, "Ready for another round?"

She smiled at me and said, "Sure, but you get to be in the saddle this time, OK?"

I saud "Sure," and she rolled off me and lay on her back. I got up on my knees and she spread her legs, just like last night, only she was looking straight into my eyes. My cock was rock-hard and I felt like the biggest stud in the world, someone who was so irresistable that his own Grandma wanted a hot, hard fuck from him, again and again. I mounted her and she grasped my cock and slid it into herself again. I fucked her hard and heard her liquid grunts as I supported myself on my hands and knees, pumping hard with my ass muscles. She started pumping her hips up against me, and started up with the dirty talk again: "Yeah, you wanna fuck me with your hard cock, don't you Johnny, you wanna fuck Granny with that big man cock of yours, Granny wants your cock, fuck me, fuck me hard with that hard hard cock goddammit, oh fuck..." Soon she had wrapped her legs around my hips and was pressing her heels against my ass to help drive me in until she came with a chorus of "Oh fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuckfuck FUCK!"

I stayed in her through her quivering orgasm, then slid my still-hard cock out of her with a wet pop. She sighed and said, "You're still ready to go, Johnny? God, it's been so long since I've been with a man who can keep it up all night!"

I felt like a porn star. "I've never been with a woman that wanted it more than once, Grandma. In fact, they barely wanted it once."

She laughed. "Well, those gals must not have been rocket scientists. As far as I'm concerned, you can have it any way you want."

I thought back to the previous night, with Grandma face down and butt up, taking it in both holes and moaning my name. "How about, uh, rear entry?", I asked hopefully.

"You mean doggy-style?" She poked me in the ribs. "Want a little of what you were watching last night, huh?"

I nodded eagerly and she turned over and started raising her hips. I was already up on my knees and moving behind her. I noticed that her tan lines didn't cover her cheeks; my gray-haired granny tanned in the back yard in a thong with no top, just like a European vacationer. I grasped her hips and spread her cheeks, and considered her puckered rosebud again. Is that what she meant by "a little of what I was watching last night"? My cock was bigger than the dildo she'd buttfucked herself with, and besides, was she really clean up in there?

I decided to go with the pussy again, and after a little searching around and a little manual assistance from her, I slid into her from the unfamiliar angle. In a way it was less intimate because she was facing away, but at the same time it was hot because it was like she was prostrate before me, presenting her cunt to me for my use and pleasure. I wasn't sure how much pleasure she was getting out of it, but noticed that after a while she took one hand from underneath her head and started rubbing her clit. I thought I'd help her out a little, and gathering some of her cunt juice from around the base of my dick, smeared it around her asshole. She immediately moaned and said, "Oh, yeah, do me there, Johnny..." I got some more lubrication and, as she encouraged me, slowly probed her anus with my slick finger. She was too tight to get into at first, but I was patient and she loosened up from her initial voluntary reflex. Once I got past the tight muscle ring she was very soft and slick inside. I didn't feel any feces inside and put my finger all the way up, and then started stroking my finger slowly in and out while I kept pumping my dick in and out of her cunt. She started moaning louder and I could finally feel my come rising again. As she started moaning the fuck-fuck-fuck mantra again, I could feel her anus squeezing my finger in waves, and I finally slammed into her one more time and shot my load deep into her cunt.