Grandma's Milk Maid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers

"Well boys that was a bonus for a job well done," she said giggling. "Now let's clean these pigs."

She soaped us and rinsed the soap away under the flowing water. Her hands were all over us not forgetting our cocks and balls. It was very nice and when she rinsed my balls my cock started to rise again. "Hey Buster, calm down," she said laughingly but gave my cock a few extra tugs that made it even worse. She moved away with a happy smile.

Eventually we were done. Lena had even washed our hair. We dried ourselves and stood for a while in the late afternoon sun. Then Lena picked up her clothes and walked away stark naked to get dressed. She was totally unashamed but also very conscious of what she was doing. Her ass rolled excessively when she walked and before she turned around the corner of the barn she wriggled her hips a few times. She looked over her shoulder laughing at us.

That evening after the evening meal grandma wanted a little help from us. When we hurriedly came to the loft Lena was already in the wash room. We were disappointed that we had missed her getting undressed. But when she came out she was still wearing her shift. We stood waiting between the beds.

"Hi there boys," Lena said joyfully. She went to her bed pulling the shift over her head. She turned to us again, proud in her nakedness. She put her hands on her hips rotating them slightly. We both got hard at the lovely sight.

"What's up boys? Aren't you going to bed?" Lena said looking inquiringly at us. "Oh no, you can't be serious? You want it again? . . . No, don't look at me like that. Don't look at me with those puppy eyes. I can't resist it, never could," she exclaimed. "You are priceless, aren't you boys? All right, all right come on then," she chuckled.

She moved close to us and put her hands on our bulges squeezing them through our pants.

"Take them off," she said giggling and sat down on the stool. Her legs were slightly spread and I saw pink folds where her thighs met.

We hurriedly got out of our pants and stood before her. As the night before she grabbed one cock with each hand and started to fondle us. It felt very nice and my cock twitched when she also fondled my balls.

She worked on us with a delighted smile on her face. Suddenly she pulled me closer and leaning forward she took my cock head into her mouth closing her lips around it. Her tongue swirled around the tip of my cock. It felt heavenly which made me to grunt.

"Like that, didn't you Anders?" Lena giggled and moved to Gunnar giving him the same treatment. He grunted too. Then she took turns sucking on our cocks. She didn't stop with just the cock head but took more into her mouth. Her teeth scraped nicely along my cock shaft.

I felt the tingling in my loins and grunted. Lena looked up at me and withdrew from my cock.

"Feels nice huh," she said smilingly.

"Yes, yes, I will come in a moment," I stammered.

"Oh yes, that's the true meaning with sucking the cock," Lena said laughingly.

"But what if I come in your mouth?" I asked concerned.

"Please do. I love that. I love to get fresh hot come in my mouth," she said and turned to Gunnar. But she was soon back sucking my cock.

Lena put in a higher gear and sucked my cock lovely. I started to boil inside and suddenly my come welled out in several gushes. I looked down at Lena. She had closed her eyes, concentrating hard to handle my cock and take care of my come. She looked happy when she swallowed what I delivered in her mouth. She sucked for a while after my last spurt making sure that every drop was delivered. Then she withdrew and looked up smiling broadly.

Without saying anything she turned to Gunnar who was standing by with his erect cock. I watched amazed how she engulfed his cock in her mouth. Suddenly she reached out for my hand and pulled it to her boobs. I moved behind her and cupped both boobs feeling the lovely heaviness again. The nipples stiffened to hard plugs. Lena moaned when I tweaked them, gently at first then harder.

Lena sucked Gunnar's cock. I stood pressed against her back caressing her boobs and on an impulse moved a hand down her belly to her hairy mound. Lena spread her thighs a little more. I put a finger down her slit. It was warm and moist. I felt a protruding knob and massaged it which made Lena to let out a deep grunt.

Gunnar didn't last long. He moaned and started to deliver in her mouth. I felt how Lena's body stretched up and tensed receiving Gunnar's come. Her knob got even harder and I massaged it but also trailed my finger further down between her engorged pussy lips. I found the hole and hooked a finger into it. My hand had a firm grip of her pussy.

Lena let go of Gunnar's cock when he got limp in her mouth. He stumbled backwards. Lena pressed her hands over mine showing how she wanted her pussy to be caressed and her boobs to be fondled. She panted hard until her body started to tremble and she cried out grinding her pussy hard against my hand. She was stiff for a while then her body softened, nearly hanging in my arms.

I stood pressed against her back. Lena turned and kissed my cock. She took the head into her mouth and sucked it slightly. It immediately swelled and the cock started to harden. Lena withdrew quickly.

"What's that Buster? Sorry, I shouldn't have done that. We must go to sleep now," she said giggling. "Good night boys." She rose quickly and went to the wash room.

We watched her go with rolling ass and saw her coming back with swinging hips and bouncing boobs. She went straight to her bed and pulled the sheet up. We went to bed as well feeling very contented.

The next day we helped grandpa in the fields. At lunch time Gunnar started to feel ill and grandma ordered him to go to bed. In the afternoon grandpa asked for my help to take a heifer in heat to the bull at a nearby farm.

I had never before witnessed such a thing. It was a strong experience to see the ruthlessness with which the bull performed his task covering the heifer. There was no doubt that the heifer knew how to behave although it was the first time and that she liked it. But there was also grandeur in the mating between these two big animals. And then after a while the bull covered her again. I was both shocked and thrilled.

It was late afternoon before we were back and let the heifer out in the field. I went to take a shower before dinner.

I stood in the shower soaping up and thinking about the mating. My cock swelled and got hard.

"Well, well, what have we got here? What you are thinking about one might wonder." Lena had come out of the barn without me noticing it. She stood a few paces to the side grinning broadly. "Fantasying about me perhaps? I love that. Well, you can stop fantasying and see the real me."

Lena quickly got rid of her skirt and shift and stepped into the shower beside me. She pulled my soapy hands to her boobs and grabbed my cock. We soaped each other intimately for a while and then she turned and pulled my arms around her. My hard cock poked her in the ass and I moved a hand down her body to cup her hairy mound. She shivered when my finger slid down into her slit and over the protruding knob. Her knees buckled when I caressed both her boobs and her slit paying much attention to the knob which I had learnt was very sensitive.

"I love that. More please," she panted and pressed her hands over mine.

I went further down and found the opening. It was slightly open and my finger slipped in easily. As the night before I hooked the finger and rotated it inside her pussy. Her knees buckled again and she moaned highly. She pressed her hand harder over mine. Suddenly she cried out and slumped into me, her body all limp.

She recovered quickly and turned around. She looked at me with beaming eyes.

"Nice doing, you know your way down there, oh my goodness yes you do," she said giggling heavily. "Shall we see if I too know what to do?"

She knelt before me and grabbed my cock. She took it into her mouth and sucked me heavenly. I had been worked up all afternoon and came all too soon delivering my come in heavy gushes. Lena received it first with closed eyes and then looking up at me with smiling eyes. She swallowed it all not spilling a drop.

She kept my cock in her mouth until it got limp. Then she rose smiling broadly.

"That was a nice way to end a day of hard work, wasn't it?" she said giggling. "Now let's shower."

And we did. We soaped each other which went into fondling. She let me explore her body and I paid much attention to her boobs. I understood that she liked having them fondled. She moaned of delight when I pinched her hardening nipples. But when I moved down her body and tried to get in between her thighs she kept them closed. Instead she put my hand back up to her boobs.

She in turn fondled my cock when soaping it. But she stopped with a laugh when it swelled in her hand.

"Better stop this, isn't it. But you are a horny young man. I like that," she said and giggled. "Now let's rinse off. Dinner will be ready soon."

That night Lena didn't take her shift off when she went to the wash room and she went straight back to her bed. She swiftly took her shift off with her back against us and quickly crept into bed. She fell asleep instantly.

Gunnar felt much better the next morning. Grandma told him to keep out of the sun and put him at work helping her to pick berries. I was assigned to cut the grass in the garden.

In the afternoon our folks went shopping as they always did on Friday afternoons. Gunnar and I spent the time swimming in the lake. We tried to be back to watch Lena take her shower but we just missed her.

At the evening meal we found out that Lena should leave the following day after the morning duties. We hurried up to the loft eager not to miss anything.

Lena followed us shortly. She laughed out when she saw that we sat on our beds waiting.

"Hi there boys. Waiting for something, are you?" she said mockingly taking her time undressing. She walked provocatively to the wash room and kept us waiting when she brushed her teeth and whatever else she did in there. Finally she came back out and took the route passing our beds walking slowly and with exaggerated movements. She stopped in front of us.

"Get naked boys. I want to see those cocks stand at attention for me," she said and wriggled her hips.

We quickly got out of our shorts and shirts and stood before her with erect cocks. Lena smiled happily and grabbed our meat jacking a few times.

"Let's see, yes. I feel like taking one at a time tonight. Gunnar, you have the hardest. You go first. Lay down on the bed. I don't want you to faint with all that blood in your handsome cock, I mean after being sick." She pushed Gunnar down and knelt at the end of the bed straddling his legs. She started to kiss and suck on his cock but withdrew after a little while.

"Anders, fondle my hooters," she ordered and went back to sucking Gunnar.

I moved in and grabbed her swinging boobs from the side. But I could only reach one boob. Then I got an idea and moved behind Lena. I leaned over her back and reached around and could grab both her boobs. I fondled them a little roughly as I had learnt that she liked and also tweaked her hard nipples. I tried to keep my cock away from her body somehow afraid that she wouldn't like if I touched her with it. But suddenly her hand came out between her open thighs grabbing my cock and pulling me forward. I was pressed against her naked ass. She closed the thighs holding my cock in a nice grip along her wet pussy slit. My cock head was pressed against the knob that got bigger and hardened.

Lena withdrew from Gunnar's cock and turned her head and smiled happily at me. She moved her ass back and forth a few times making my cock to slide along her slit and over her hard knob. Lena smiled encouragingly at me and went back to sucking Gunnar.

I stood crouched behind Lena fondling her boobs moving my cock back and forth. It was warm and slippery in the tunnel formed by her pussy slit and upper thighs and easy to slide along. It felt very nice. Once my cock got hooked by her hole and slipped in a little bit but then Lena quickly moved forward withdrawing from my cock. But as quickly she put me back in place along her slit.

Gunnar started to grunt and soon delivered his load in Lena's mouth. She swallowed it all and kept his cock in her mouth until he was completely limp.

I was ready too. When Gunnar came I felt a tingling in my loins and when he left her mouth Lena squeezed her thighs harder together making the tunnel to narrow. Her knob scraped hard at my cock head when I slid back and forth. Lena started to moan. A sweet feeling spread in my lower body when I started to come. Lena stiffened and cried out when she felt my cream rushing out. She cupped her hand around the tip of my cock collecting most of it.

We stood embraced with stiff bodies for some time. Then Lena shrugged me off her back and sat down on the bed. She took my cock in her mouth and sucked the last drops out. She looked up smilingly. She put her filled hand up to her nose sniffing at it and then scoped up some with her tongue. Then she rubbed her nipples in my come.

"Liked that boys? I certainly did. Two young cocks standing at attention for me delivering fresh seed. This smells lovely and tastes so good. I just love it." She said and rose. With swinging hips she went to the wash room. We watched her lying on our beds.

She came back out and stopped short of the door looking at us. A sweet smile spread on her face. She walked back to us. She leaned over Gunnar and took his limp cock in her mouth and played with his balls for a little while. Then she leaned over me and kissed my cock. Her hand closed around my balls giving them a nice massage. She slowly sucked me into her mouth. And again my cock started to swell. Lean withdrew when I started to get hard.

"Oh no, not again. Sorry Buster, I shouldn't have done that, I ought to know by now," she said giggling. "Good night boys. Sleep well and dream nicely about me."

She went to her bed and as usual jokingly wriggled her ass a few times.

I woke up in early morning from a need to pee. I tried to suppress it for a while but it was too pressing. I rose and went towards the stairs. I stopped dead when I looked over at Lena and saw that she had thrown the bed sheets off and lay naked on her side with one leg drawn up and bent. Her ass towered aloft looking marvelous, big and round.

I stood looking at the lovely sight until my need too pee became too urgent. When I went down the stairs I hoped that Lena should keep still while I was out. I was wrong though but to the better.

When I came back she had moved. The bed sheets were still off and she lay completely naked but on her back. Her legs were slightly spread. My eyes darted over her lovely nakedness at first unable to focus. But after a while I could watch more closely. Her face was calm in her sleep but with a slight smile. Her hefty boobs fell to the sides but were firm enough to form cupolas topped by large, light brown areolas with soft nipples in the middle. I remembered how they felt in my hands and wanted to caress them again.

My gaze went south over her firm round belly to the brown bush covering her mound. It was thick and unruly with strands going in all directions. I wanted to sift through it, something that I hadn't done. Suddenly she stirred and spread her legs raising one knee. Her womanhood came in clear view, a long slit with light brown puffy ridges surrounding pink protruding folds. I looked to find the knob I had caressed several times but it was nowhere to be found which puzzled me.

I looked down at her long legs and then back up again trying to take the whole of her in. My eyes swept over her body, slowly now. She looked lovely and my cock grew to full erection. I looked at her face and startled when I suddenly saw that her eyes were open and watched me steadily.

Lena smiled sweetly and put a finger over her lips to silence me. She beckoned at me to come closer and I hesitantly moved forward until I stood at her side. She reached up and pulled my pants down. My cock jutted out and she grabbed it jacking it lightly. Then she pulled me down.

"Keep quiet. We shouldn't wake Gunnar. Come, fondle my jugs," she whispered and pulled my head down toward her chest. But I got other ideas. Lena shivered when I put my hand on her mound and kissed her navel. I kissed her belly, slowly moving up to her boobs. All the time my hand caressed her mound sifting through her thick pubic hair.

I fondled and kissed the boobs. It was lovely and it got even better when I felt the nipples harden when I held them between my lips. When they were hard I bit them lightly which made her moan. My finger trailed down her warm and slippery slit. The knob was back at the top of the folds. I pressed on it which made Lena to moan and writhe on the bed.

"Come Buster, straddle me," she suddenly whispered. She steered me to kneel over her hips. She put her hands on my hips and pulled me down and my cock touched her upper belly. She pulled me forward and my cock touched her chest in between her boobs. It was fantastic to feel the warmth from her body against my cock and balls.

Her hands stroked over my belly and along my cock. Slowly she cupped her boobs from the sides and pressed them together. Suddenly my cock was engulfed by her boobs in a warm tunnel. Only the tip was out in the open. Lena lifted her head and was able to lick the tip.

"Move back and forth," she whispered hoarsely. "It will feel good, I promise," she panted.

I tried moving as she told me and soon found out how to do it. She supported my movements by adjusting the pressure of her boobs. We found a rhythm. Lena met my upstrokes with her tongue. At one time she let go of her boobs and grabbing my ass she pushed me further up and into her waiting mouth. She sucked me thoroughly and wetted my cock head before pushing me down again.

Lena moaned of pleasure when my cock slid back and forth in between her boobs. I felt that I was close to coming and increased my efforts. Lena noticed and grunted happily. She moaned all the time but quietly. Then the sweet feeling became too much. My come sprouted out all over her throat and face. I think some of it also landed in her open mouth. I wasn't very aware, my senses were totally occupied by the lovely feelings spreading in my body. But I heard that she cried out, a short muffled cry.

I sat down on her lower belly feeling the mound and the bush against my ass. I fondled her looking down at her. She smiled happily at me.

"Lovely, I like it between my jugs, I like to see the spurts and especially from boys who has plenty," she whispered giggling and smiled broadly. She scooped up my come and put some of it in her mouth and some she rubbed into her skin and nipples. She pulled me down hugging me.

I lay on top of her for a while feeling the lovely warmth of her body against mine. But then she pushed me away and rose.

"Time for milking," she said smilingly. She went to the wash room but was soon back. She laughed silently when she saw that I still was slumped on her bed. She leaned down and hugged me. Her lips trailed along my body and found my limp cock. She laughed out and kissed it and then took it into her mouth. She sucked on it and soon it started to swell and get hard again. She abruptly let go of it.

"Oh no, I shouldn't have done that. I am sorry. No time although it feels so nice," she said giggling. She jacked my cock a few times more and fondled my balls before she rose and pulled on her shift and skirt. Still no panties I noticed. I went to my bed for a nap when she went away.

Before breakfast I went into the barn and watched Lena finish the milking. I watched as her strong hands and lithe fingers milked the cows dry and remembered how they had felt jacking my cock. I got erect from watching and remembering. Lena looked up and smiled naughtily when she saw the tent in my shorts.

Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers