Grandma's Milk Maid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Libertine
Libertine
661 Followers

In midmorning we all helped grandpa round up the heifer out in the field. He had to take her back to the bull to be covered again. It took some time but finally he and Gunnar was on their way to the nearby farm.

Lena busied herself to leave the barn in impeccable order before leaving. I hang around having nothing special to do. When she had finished and went to the loft I followed her.

Lena got out of her skirt and shift and walked naked to the wash room. I stood on top of the stairs feeling awkward not knowing what to do. But the urge to watch Lena in the nude kept me there.

"Hi Anders, what are you doing here," Lena said and giggled heavily when she came out and saw me. Smilingly she walked towards me with her exaggerated movements. Her hips rolled and her big boobs swayed heavily. She stopped in front of me.

"Well, take a good look if you want. It's your last chance, this summer anyway." She giggled and shifted her weight a few times totally uninhibited. Suddenly she pirouetted slowly making two full circles. She laughed out loudly.

I had got hard and couldn't conceal it any longer. There was a big bulb in my shorts. It got even worse when suddenly Lena looked straight at it looking surprised. A big smile spread over her face.

"What's up Buster? Oh my goodness, you want it again? It's just a few hours since you creamed so nicely between my jugs." She came close and took my face between her hands looking straight at me. She laughed contentedly.

"All right, one for the road then. I love boys, always ready. So what would you like, mouth or jugs? Take your pick." She smiled broadly when she pulled my shorts down letting my rampant cock out in the open.

"Can I . . . couldn't we . . . I mean . . . like last night?" I stammered.

Lena let go of my cock which she had started to jack and looked inquiringly at me. She was puzzled for a while until her face brightened. She smiled broadly.

"Oh, you mean that you want to put your cock in between my thighs. As close to the real thing as you can get, isn't it? Well why not. It was pleasant enough." She laughed out and moved to stand at the railing. She leaned slightly forward supporting herself at it. "Come on then Buster." She wriggled her ass invitingly.

I went behind her and grabbed her hips. She eased her feet apart when I moved forward putting my cock in place. She closed her thighs around it. I felt her warmth and a little wetness. But it didn't feel like last night. The upper side of my cock didn't press hard into her slit.

"What's the matter, Buster? You should be higher up," Lena said concerned. "Oh, now I see. I have my clogs on. Sorry, wait a second." She laughed and kicked the clogs off one at a time keeping me in her tunnel. "Oh yes, that's much better, isn't it?"

Her body had lowered and my cock now pressed hard against her pussy slit. I moved back and forth in the valley and soon felt the knob harden against my cock head. Lena started to moan and her slit became very wet and slippery. Her thighs tightened the grip around my cock pressing it harder into her slit and against the knob but the wetness made it still easy to slide back and forth. Suddenly Lena cried out and her body started to shudder before she stiffened, pressing my cock head hard against her knob. She cried again still rigid but then her body relaxed.

"Oh my goodness, that was lovely. But I want more. I can't resist any longer. Buster, this is your lucky day. Come into me. I want it," Lena exclaimed spreading her feet and opening her thighs. She stooped deeper over the railing and grabbed my cock using it to rub her slit for a short while. Then she put it at her entrance and pushed backwards. "Come on Buster, fuck me. I am sure you know what to do. You saw the bull, do as he did although God knows I am no first time heifer." She exclaimed, her body xxx from laughter.

I was flabbergasted. It all had happened so fast. Suddenly my cock was totally engulfed in a warm, wet tunnel gripping it all around. My dreams had suddenly come true. It felt heavenly, just as I had dreamt about so many times. I tried moving back and forth which made Lena to laugh lustfully. I crouched over her grabbing her boobs and kneading them. Lena turned her head and smiled contented at me.

I moved slowly in and out feeling the walls sliding along my cock. Suddenly the pussy tunnel narrowed gripping harder around my cock increasing the friction. Lena moaned highly and pushed backwards.

"Harder, I want it harder, come on Buster. Grab my hips and bang me hard, be my bull," Lena yelled panting hard.

I straightened up moving my hands from her boobs to her hips and found that I could use much more force on the inbound thrust in that position. Lena stood rock steady, meeting my thrusts firmly. She acknowledged my doings with small shrieks each time I bottomed out in her. Suddenly she cried out and her tunnel narrowed. Her body shuddered and she pushed back hard against me pulling my hands to her boobs. She cried out again standing motionless for a while. Then she relaxed.

"Lovely, just lovely," she exclaimed. "Come on Buster, keep going." She rapidly moved her ass making her pussy to slide back and forth on my cock.

I started to bang into her again. Lena laughed happily and narrowed the pussy again. It felt lovely and I soon felt the familiar tingling in my loins. I grunted, announcing was what about to happen.

"Oh yes Anders my boy. Come, come, spurt into me. I love the feeling of hot come splashing into my womb. Let it loose Buster," Lena yelled and increased the pressure around my cock. That made it. My loins boiled over and I came in several gushes delivering my entire cream deep in Lena. She cried out when she felt my first shot and stood rock steady receiving the rest pressing her ass hard against me. When I had finished she moved her ass in circular motions making my cock head to move around in her pussy. She cried out again moving her ass rapidly until the shuddering started and she stiffened.

Lena stood still while her body slowly relaxed. Meanwhile my cock softened and slid out of her. Lena rose and pulled my arms around her from behind. I cupped the boobs fondling them lightly. She turned her head and smiled, looking very contented.

"That was real nice. I hope you liked it as much as I did," she said softly.

After a while she shrugged and loosened herself from my embrace. She went to the wash room not forgetting to swing her hips and ass. I lay down on my bed thinking about what just had happened. I felt very happy.

Lena came back out. She took the long route stopping by my bed. She stood looking down at me for a while broadly smiling. Suddenly she leaned over and kissed my limp cock as had become her habit. She not only kissed it but took it into her mouth sucking on it. And as before the cock immediately started to swell getting hard in her mouth. She withdrew but not until I was rather erect.

"Oh my goodness. I am sorry. That I never learn to keep my mouth shut," she exclaimed and giggled heavily. "But I love to feel a cock grew in my mouth, to fill it up while it gets hard. But you surprise me Buster." She looked speculative at me for a little while. Her hand caressed my cock jacking it lightly.

"Could you . . . would you . . . I mean, can you do it again? Do you want to do it again? . . . Oh my goodness, what am I saying? . . . I know young men are very capable but so soon? . . . Would you like to fuck me again?" She looked at me and her hand hardened around my cock. "Oh yes, you want to. I can see it. I feel it. I love that." She laughed lustfully and put her mouth back on my cock sucking it to full hardness.

"Buster, you are in for a treat," she exclaimed when suddenly she withdrew from my cock. She swiftly straddled me and grabbed my cock. She started to rub it along her wet slit. She moaned of pleasure when she gave her protruding knob a good working over. Suddenly she put the cock at her entrance and with short rapid movements impaled herself on it. There was a contented laugh when she sat down with my cock fully buried in her pussy.

Lena sat still for a little while letting me admire her body and the heavy boobs that swung above me. Then I felt the tunnel ripple along my cock and she started to move up and down. It felt heavenly. She grinned at me and slowly increased her pace. She pulled my hands to her boobs wanting to have them caressed which I was more than happy to do. I also tweaked her nipples, rather hard I thought but she didn't seem to mind but moaned of pleasure. When she increased her tempo she moved my hands to her hips to steady us. She moaned all the time until suddenly she sat down hard on me and cried out, a long lasting cry while spasms shook her body.

Lena calmed down and sat motionless looking down at me. She smiled contentedly and caressed my upper body and face. Her tunnel entrance suddenly gripped the base of my cock firmly and she started to move her hips in small circular motions. She made my cock head to caress all around the walls of her tunnel. Her hips slowly increased the circular movements making my cock to press harder against the walls. Lena grunted of delight a few times and put my hands back on her boobs. Her own hand caressed her slit and especially the hard protruding knob got a good rubbing. I squeezed her big boobs and tweaked the nipples very hard but she just smiled and moaned. Suddenly her hips changed behavior and moved so my cock all the time pressed on the same spot on the front wall of her tunnel sliding slightly up and down and to the sides. She moaned and panted hard and then suddenly cried out and shuddered. After a while of that she collapsed forward resting her boobs on my chest.

Lena hadn't withdrawn from my cock though but kept it buried deep in her slack tunnel. After a while it tightened around my cock again and Lena pushed herself up on her arms. She looked down at me with her face just above mine. She smiled sweetly and pushed herself up a little more. Her smile broadened when she moved making her boobs to caress my chest.

"Lovely, just lovely for a starter. Now hang on Buster, we are going for a ride. This will be real fun." She laughed lustfully and straightened up. She started to move her ass up and down along my cock at first softly and with short movements but then lengthening them until she nearly left my cock at the upbound stroke and increasing the force with which she pushed herself down on my cock. She rode me forcefully and rather brutally for some time grunting each time she crashed down making my cock to bottom out in her.

Suddenly she changed behavior. She leaned a little forward putting her hands on my chest for support and rode me with short frantic strokes up and down making sure though that she got all the way down. She obviously liked the feeling when my cock hit her back wall. Her tunnel was very pleasantly narrow and I felt that I was near. I grabbed her hips which made her to stop and look me in the face. A broad grin spread on her face when she straightened up and rode me more slowly and deliberate. Her tunnel changed its grip around my cock all the time stimulating my cock intensively until it became unbearable. I felt my come rush through my body and spurt out from my cock in several gushes. Lena immediately sat down on me crying out and then her tunnel rippled along my cock strengthening the force of my spurts. For my inner eye I saw her long fingers on a cow's dug making the milk to flow out in long bursts. Her tunnel made the same thing on my cock, milking it dry.

Lena cried out all the time she milked me and then the cries were replaced by moans of pleasure. She fell down on top of me and lay still for a while. Only her tunnel was active with slow ripples along my shrinking cock. She tried to keep it inside by gripping it around the base but it was in vain. I slipped out of her feeling very satisfied and happy.

"You liked that Buster, didn't you? . . . Well, I liked it myself, really, I liked it very much. . . . To be taken twice in a row doesn't happen very often to me nowadays. . . . You did rather well for yourself I must say . . . no that was unfair. You did splendidly for being your first time . . . I just wonder what will became of you when you get more training and experience . . . pity that I probable won't find out . . . I have to leave now as you know . . . Oh, my hubby will love the smooth slippery feel of my pussy tonight . . . he will think it's because I am so horny and longing for his cock . . . well, time to move on now I think."

Lena had lain on top of me chatting softly in my ear. Finally she rose and slowly went to the wash room. I lay totally relaxed on my bed. I watched her getting dressed and collecting her things. When she was ready she slowly came over to me. She stood by my bed looking down at me. She smiled sweetly and then leaned over and as was her habit kissed my cock. She took the cock head in her mouth and sucked on it but only for a very short while before she straightened up again.

"Better be careful, I have learnt that much anyway," she said laughingly. "Well, bye then Buster. I will leave now. Grow up to a frightful warrior of the sword and make me proud of having made you a man. I really liked doing it. So long."

She leaned over and kissed my lips lightly then went away. She waved at me when she went down the stairs and then she was gone. I haven't seen her since but her memory has always been very clear in my mind.

Libertine
Libertine
661 Followers