Grandma's Surprise Ch. 01

Story Info
Elaine gets a surprise when visiting her son Todd.
4.3k words
4.26
179.5k
28

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 03/24/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is PURE fantasy, real life doesn't work like this (duh!), these people aren't real, and you shouldn't have to be told this, but just in case, you have been informed.

*

It had been over a year since Elaine had last seen her son Todd, and she was looking forward to it eagerly. Between her job, and the extensive travel it required, and the long distance between her home in New York State and her son's residence in California, she simply did not get to see her son anything like as often as she would have preferred, to say nothing of his wife Carol or her beloved grandkids.

Elaine was not quite a stereotypical 'grandma'. At the ripe old age of 56, over ten years a widow, she had never sat in a rocking chair in her life. She was the chief of marketing for a mid-size business, a job that paid her well and involved quite a lot of business travel, to places as close to home as Albany and Boston and as far afield as Tokyo.

She didn't quite look the part, either. While she certainly did not look like a 20 year old, and did not particularly want to, her hair was still mostly brown, with a little help from Ms. Clairol, and regular sessions as the gym kept her figure in place. Oh, she might be a tad thicker than she had been when she won the beauty contest in her home town at the age of 19, but she knew she still drew at least the occasional male eye.

And she certainly didn't act the part, but that was something she did not usually share with her family. The thought of what Todd and Carol's reaction to some of her hobbies would be if they knew was enough to make Elaine blush and laugh at the same time, drawing some odd looks from other drivers waiting behind the red light.

A recent success in her job had left her feeling that she deserved some time off, and she had accumulated a great supply of personal days, so when Todd had called and invited his mother to come pay a visit to the family in California, she had not had to think twice. Which was how Elaine came to be riding in a rental car in the warm clear air of southern California, heading for the coastal home of her son.

As she pulled up to the house, perched comfortably on a stretch of private oceanfront land, Elaine smiled to herself in pride. Todd had really done well for himself in business, he was actually wealthier than she was, and his two-story, tasteful house on the shore reflected it. Surrounded by nearly a square mile of land and a high privacy fence around the house proper, it was a very nice place indeed.

"Mom," Todd yelled out when she reached the door, "you made it!"

A moment later, her handsome, 5'11" son was embracing her tightly and she was hugging him back with the fervor of a mother who had not seen her child in over a year.

"You look terrific!" Todd laughed.

"Go on now," Elaine said, though she reveled in the compliment. "I know how I look, Honey!"

"Grandma!"

Two voices called out the title in nearly perfect unison, a trick they'd mastered long since. Elaine saw the twins, Sandi and Traci, coming running out like a double-vision of youthful beauty. The identical twins were 20, and took after their mother, with long golden hair and bodies out of a teenage fantasy. They were even dressed identically, in halter tops, snug cut-off denim shorts, and flip-flops, as they ran to embrace their grandmother.

"Where's Carol?" Elaine asked her son, as the four of them went into the house, Todd carrying his mother's bag.

"She and Mark are on a trip," Todd said, "they'll be back the day after tomorrow! They were really excited about you coming to stay for two weeks, Mom, I know they can both hardly wait to see you!"

Elaine noticed something a little odd about the way Todd and her granddaughters explained the absence of Carol and Mark. It was nothing sinister or mysterious, it was just that they seemed to be carefully avoiding saying just exactly where her daughter-in-law and younger grandchild were at, or what they were doing on their trip.

Oh well, Elaine mused, maybe it's some kind of surprise or something.

It was still the middle of the morning, and Elaine was in time to join her son and daughter-in-law for a delicious noon meal. After lunch, she had to make some phone calls, in her line of work, even a vacation didn't mean you got to leave the office completely behind. She had to call the home office in New York City about an account outstanding in Berlin, she had to call her personal secretary and assistant Evelyn, and make sure everything was going smoothly in her own office and with her own subordinates, and then she had to call her lawyer to make arrangements to have a recent screw up on her taxes worked out.

When she finished, it was about two p.m., and when she went looking for her family it took her a few minutes to find them, and when she did she let out a gasp of shock!

The three of them were by the pool in the back yard, enjoying the warm weather and the sunshine, but what made Elaine's jaw drop was not what they were doing but rather how they were doing it: father and identical twin daughters were both birthday-naked! Todd was lounging on a lawn chair at poolside, the girls were splashing in the water, none of the three seemed to find anything odd about their total nudity!

"Hi, Mom," Todd said casually as she walked out. "Come to join us in the pool?"

"I-uh, I mean that-Todd, you're naked!"

"So?" her son asked.

"But, but-I mean, I can't believe-"

"Don't be silly, Grandma!" recommended Sandi, who had come up to sit on the side of the pool, her dripping-wet, gorgeous nude body on full display. "It's just us! Why don't you take some of those clothes off and join us?"

"You mean just like that? I can't just run around naked in front of my own son!"

"Why not?" Todd replied. "Your son doesn't mind a bit, in fact I'd kind of like to see you naked!"

Elaine blushed scarlet, but at the same time, a certain furtive excitement was stirring in her at the thought of showing off her body to her son. It was so bizarre, so perverse, but at the same time she realized suddenly that there was a part of her that kind of wanted to do it!

"I don't know," Elaine said slowly after a moment. "It just doesn't seem quite the thing to do. But...I guess maybe, if it's OK with you three..."

"Come on, Grandma," Traci said, coming out of the water to side beside her sister, creating a double-vision of nude beauty. "Take them off!"

Elaine put a hand to the buttons on her blouse, then hesitated and sighed, "I just don't know..."

"Come on, Sis," Traci said with a giggle, "let's help Grandma get comfortable!"

Before Elaine knew it, the twins had gotten to their feet, grabbed their stunned grandmother with a firm but loving hold, and begun to undress her! She squealed and protested, but she couldn't keep the laughter out of her voice as she did.

"Todd! Todd Alexander Sebastion, help me! Do you see what your daughters are doing?!"

"Indeed I do, Mom," Todd said with a laugh as he saw Traci pull her grandmother's blouse off while her twin was yanking down the older woman's jeans, "and I have to admit it's kind of fun to watch!"

Elaine put up some half-hearted struggles, but in spite of that it took her energetic, eager granddaughters only a matter of a few moments to get her pants off, and then Sandi undid her bra from behind and pulled i away, letting her C-cup boobs flop out. That left her clad in only a pair of white panties, and when she realized the girls were going for those too, she struggled a little harder.

"Stop it! I said stop it girls, this has gone far enough!"

"Don't be silly, Grandma!" Traci said with a snicker. "We've gone this far, we're sure not gonna back off now! So just hold still while we get these undies off you!"

Elaine certainly did not hold still, but it didn't do her any good, a moment later she felt herself lowered to the concrete around the pool as Traci held her down and Sandi pulled her underwear off her legs! Then the girls back off, leaving Elaine sitting on the ground as naked as a jaybird, torn between anger and laughter at the girls' antics.

"You two get back here with my clothes!" Elaine shrieked, but the twins ran away laughing, carrying their grandmother's garments with them. She debated giving chase, but they were younger and faster than she was, and she contented herself with watching their waggling bare bottoms as they took her clothes inside.

She turned back to her son and gasped in amazement: not only was he lying there as calmly as if this was all perfectly normal, but his cock was as hard as a rock, sticking straight up!

"TODD!"

"Oh come on, Mom, what do you expect? I'm only human, and I just watched two beautiful girls strip a beautiful woman naked right in front of me! Do you expect me to pretend it wasn't hot? Or that I didn't love watching it?!"

"I'm your MOTHER!"

"No kidding," Todd laughed. "You're also very sexy, especially when you're naked and blushing like you are right now! And you might as well relax, you're not getting your clothes back until the girls decide otherwise, so there's no point in making a big fuss!"

Elaine stared at his dick in spite of her self, it looked so nice and hard...she was suddenly aware that her pussy was soaked, and it had been ever since the girls had stripped her!

I am not enjoying this! Elaine insisted to herself firmly. I am not turned on by being naked in front of my son, and do not find his cock!! This has to be some lunatic dream!

"Well, are you just going to sit on the ground and stare at my dick all afternoon, or are you going to come sit in chair where it's comfortable?" Todd asked.

Elaine blinked, she realized to her dismay that she had been staring at her son's hard dick! She must have looked like some kind of pervert!

Slowly, as if caught in a dream, the 55 year old got to her feet, acutely aware of her son's eyes on her naked body, especially the way they lingered on her tits, and she walked over to sit in the reclining lounge chair beside her son. As she did, she noticed something else that had not registered before in her shock and confusion, there was something odd about Todd's genitals.

"Oh, Todd, why don't you have any hair on your balls?!"

"Because I shave it off every few days," Todd said casually, leaning his head back and closing his eyes to let the warm sunlight soak in. "Didn't you notice the twins are shaven down there too?"

"I didn't really have time to notice much of anything while they were stealing my clothes off my body!" Elaine groused, but part of her was enjoying herself. The warm sun felt remarkably good on her bare skin, there was some breeze that tickled her exposed body in interesting ways. She looked down at her own hair-covered pussy and blinked. She'd certainly known a lot of women who shaved their crotches, but she'd never heard of a man doing it, much less her own 38 year old son!

She found her eyes kept going back to her son's now half-soft cock and baby-bare balls, there was something fascinating about the sight. She had actually seen her son nude once or twice in his teen years by accident, and she remembered he had hair down there, now his balls were as bare as they'd been when she'd bathed him as a baby. She had a sudden insane impulse to reach over and touch them.

I must be going insane! Elaine thought. Yeah, I'm known for being a wild child among my friends, but this is my SON!

"Go ahead, Mom," Todd said.

"What?" she asked, startled.

"Touch them. You're dying to do it, I can see it in your face!"

"Don't be silly, I'm not going to feel up my own son!" Elaine protested. Even if he is as sexy as hell! she thought to herself. So much like his father!

"It's OK," Todd assured her. "Go ahead, I won't bite."

"Well..."

"Come on, Mom, don't be chicken, you know you want to!"

Slowly, almost as if in a trance, the older woman reached out to her son, lying a couple of feet away, and wrapped her fingers around his bare balls, feeling the warm round sacs in her hand, running her fingertips over the surface. She'd never imagined a feeling quite like it, she'd touched them before, of course, when he was a baby and she was bathing him, but this was different...and at the same time, she'd touched many a grown man's sacs, but never a hairless, shaven one!

Before she quite knew it, her hand had found it's way up to the hard cock just above the balls, and was holding on firmly to her son's rigid rod! It felt...really damned good! Her son was not monstrously huge, but he did have an ample cock, probably about six and half inches, and it felt hot and good in her hand. She blinked, blushed as she realized what she was doing, and jerked her hand back as if she'd been burned!

"Oh, I'm so sorry! I don't know what came over me!"

"You don't hear me objecting, do you?" Todd replied. Elaine blinked, there was just such a surreal contrast between her son's clean-shaven, younger-than-his-age appearance and his words and behavior today! He looked almost babyishly innocent, with his blue eyes and guileless manner, but she was pretty sure he was anything but!

"Todd," she said weakly, "this is-I mean I'm your mother! I can't be doing this!"

"Why not?" Todd asked reasonably. "I don't mind, in fact I'd love it if you'd do some more. Tell me, Mom, if I asked you, right now, if I could touch your breasts, would you let me?"

"Why no, I mean, I guess not-"

To her shock, Todd reached over, even as she was stammering an answer, and ran the tip of his finger gently around the base of her left breast, spiraling up toward the nipples. She shivered, it felt so good! Then, before she could quite believe it was happening, Todd had gotten up, moved over to kneel beside her chair, and was kissing her on the lips! For a moment she started to panic, wanted to shriek...and then she kissed back, her tongue meeting her son's as they began to kiss in earnest.

The sensations coursing through Elaine's body were incredible, her son was a fantastic kisser, and the very fact that he was her son, that this was so forbidden, made it hotter. She felt his hands on her nude body, and her own beginning to roam over his, it was then that it occurred to her that not only were his balls free of hair, so was his entire body below the neck!

She opened her eyes as he pulled back, and said, "Wow. Todd, I-we can't! We just can't!! I'm your mother, you're my son, what about your wife, she'll kill us both! The twins might see! We have to stop now-"

He silenced her with another kiss, and she felt her resistance weakening fast. Her arms were around her, strong and firm and his hands were finding places on her body that were catching fire! She felt him pick her up, carrying her away from the pool and into the grass of the back yard, and sitting her in the soft grass. She opened her eyes to see him lying down beside her, and then he began to kiss the breasts he had once nursed from, sending fresh tingles through her whole body both from the feel of his lips on her sensitive breasts and from the sight of her son's head as he kissed and licked her tits!

"Oh damn it, Todd! If you don't stop now I don't think we'll be able to stop!!"

"That's the idea, Mom!" Todd breathed, smiling up at her with a look that melted her heart and her crotch. "I don't want us to stop!"

Then he was kissing her again, gently but insistently, his tongue probing playfully against hers while she felt his rock-hard member pressed between their bellies, in spite of herself she began to rub against him, bringing a moan from her son.

"Spread your legs, Mom!" Todd ordered, not roughly but firmly, it was not a request, and she obeyed instantly. She expected him to enter her, but instead he moved down, and put his face to his mother's pussy and began to use his tongue to torment her, bringing her closer and closer to coming but backing off each time, teasing her with little kisses and sharp bites on her thighs and belly along the way.

"P-please, Honey!" Elaine moaned. "do it!"

She was so hot by now that she could barely form words, but her son was still taking his time. He kissed her breasts, taking each nipples in his mouth and sucking firmly, biting just a tiny bit, which made her shudder in excitement. He nuzzled her back, and nibbled her ears, his breath hot against her face, he even kissed the tip of her nose before moving back down and raising her legs in the air!

Then she felt him enter her and she wanted to let out a scream, it felt so goood! Her hands were gripping the grass, her body was jerking in an attempt to match his rhythm, but even now he had enough self-control to hold back a little, to make her want more than he was giving.

"Please do it, please, Todd, please! I'm ready!"

"You're sure, Mom? You're sure you want you little boy to fuck you this way?!"

"YES!" she screeched. "DO IT!"

Then she came, a sudden orgasm that literally made her toes curl, and only then did her son begin to penetrate her in earnest, spending his cum up the very opening through which he had come into the world, and for a moment Elaine was aware of nothing but how much she loved her son, how hot and golden she felt as the second orgasm went through her, and how limp and drained and satisfied she felt a few moments later as Todd pulled out, collapsing beside her on the grass, both of them gasping for breath.

They lay there together, soaked in sweat, dirty from the ground, a thousand emotions whirling through their minds. Then Elaine heard voices, female voices, and found the strength to look up and see that the twins, still naked as jaybirds, were sitting in the grass a few feet away...and it hit her that they'd seen it all! Her granddaughters had actually watched their father have sex with his own mother!

Oh Heavens, Elaine thought as her senses came back, What have we done?!

"Wow, Daddy," Sandi said. "That was HOT! You really did Grandma, I'll bet she feels that for days!"

"But didn't we tell specifically tell you to tell us when you were about to fuck Grandma?" Traci added. "You went and did it and we almost missed it, if we hadn't looked out the window we'd never have known you were doing it until it was over!"

"Sorry, Honey," Todd replied, ignoring Elaine's stunned, gaping reaction to the whole situation, "it's just that the opportunity presented itself and I decided to take the chance when it came! I'd have told you ahead of time if I'd seen it coming so soon!"

"OK, Daddy," Traci said with a giggle. "I guess we can let you off easy for disobeying us this once, what do you think, Sis?"

Sandi smiled and said, "I'm fine with it, they gave us a great show! But we do need to remind Daddy who's in charge."

Sandi laid down on her belly, facing away from Todd and Elaine. Seeing what her twin was doing, Traci did the same, and Sandi said over her shoulder, "Crawl to our feet, Daddy, and lick them to make up for not telling us ahead of time! NOW!"

Before Elaine's stunned eyes, her strong, handsome son did just as his daughter had ordered him to do, crawling over to them, lowering his lips to the sole of Sandi's left foot, and licking it! Elaine watched in a mixture of amazement, curiosity, dismay, and excitement as her naked son licked and kissed the soles of his twin daughters' feet, causing them to sigh and giggle. His cock was getting hard again, and to her own amazement Elaine realized she was getting turned on watching this!

Traci rolled over on her back and sat up, and said, "My toes, Daddy, suck on my toes!"

Sandi rolled over as well, watching as their father obeyed the order, taking his daughter's big toe in his mouth and sucking lovingly on it.

12