Grandma's Surprise Ch. 02

Story Info
Elaine learns some things about her family.
4.2k words
4.16
81.6k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 03/24/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One little reminder, this ain't real, any of it. Not the people, the places, or the activities, which your own common sense should tell you even if I didn't. It's daydream land, just one notch more realistic than the Chicago Cubs winning the World Series in our lifetime.

As they walked toward the house, Elaine's head was spinning in confusion and a chaos of thoughts and feelings that she could not begin to sort through, and lacked the energy and will to try to sort through anyway. It was a little like a dream, but whether this dream would have been a pleasant interlude or a nightmare or both at once, the 56 year old woman could not have said.

She was walking toward her son's coastal house, side by side with him, and they were both stark naked, a fact of which she was acutely aware. She could feel the salt sea air on her bare skin, the tickle of the sea breeze against her exposed breasts, the feeling of the smooth-cropped green lawn under her bare feet, the warm California sunlight on her exposed pale-white buns. It was not unpleasant, in fact it was oddly soothing, and definitely exciting!

She could not help but steal glances at her son, who was, she thought, amazingly handsome and sexy in his birthday suit. She blinked at her own thought, she would not likely have ever connected the concepts of 'sexy' and 'her son' before that day, at least not consciously, but now the thought seemed as natural as could be. The change was sudden, but very real and strange.

Of course, we did just fuck on the grass right in front of my granddaughters! That might have a little something to do with it!

As they reached the house, Todd said, "Wipe your feet on the mat as you come in, Mom. If we track in dirt the twins will punish us!"

"Todd," Elaine said, as she wiped her bare feet as best she could on the mat by the kitchen door, "what's going on?! That's the second time you've talked about being 'punished' by the girls! And what's going on here that I've been sucked into?!"

"I'll explain as we get cleaned up," Todd promised, "but we need to go ahead and get started. Come on."

Elaine sighed and followed her son, trying not to stare too hard at his bare muscular fanny, which was definitely a pleasing sight. The way the muscles moved as he walked held her gaze, her son resembled his father in most ways, and appeared to have inherited his father's power to make her hot and horny while barely trying!

Todd led her down the hall to what she knew was her grandson Mark's bedroom, and went inside. She followed, and asked, "Sweetheart, why are we in Mark's room?"

"What? Oh, sorry, Mom," Todd laughed. "I forgot to tell you, this is not Mark's room now, it's mine. I sleep in here."

Elaine blinked.

"What?"

"I'll explain as we go," Todd promised.

He led her through the room to the opposite door. Each bedroom in her son's house had its own private bath with it, and now Todd led her into the one adjoining the little bedroom that was, or apparently at least had been, her grandson's!

She heard the sound of a shower coming on, and as she entered the bathroom she saw Todd getting into the stall, and he gestured at her to join him.

"Hurry up, Mom! We're wasting hot water!"

I can't believe I'm about to take a shower with my son! But then again, I fucked him half an hour ago, so why cavil at this? The horse hasn't just left the barn, the barn's burned down!

Slowly, nervously, Elaine padded over to the shower, which had a transparent door that was already fogging up, and stepped inside with her son, feeling the hot water strike her dirty, sweaty body as she got under the single shower head. She was almost as tall as her son at 5'9", so they were crowded in the small stall that was designed for one teenager, but with some careful maneuvering they managed to both get their share of the hot water.

"Turn around so I can wash your back, Mom," Todd ordered. And it was an order, though spoken gently, somehow she could tell. She started to protest, but then giggled and turned around to face into the water as her son began to soap up her back.

"I suppose you want to know how all this started?" Todd asked as he began to soap up his mother's bare buns.

"Nothing gets by you, Sherlock!" Elaine said sarcastically as she lifted her boobs into the spray to enjoy the hot water. "Ohh, yeah, that feels good..."

Todd smiled as he continued to squeeze her bare buns, and massage his mother's wet and soapy back.

"Well, the thing you have to understand first is that we know about you, Mom."

"You know what about me, Sweetie?" Elaine said as she turned around to face her son. "Turn around, I'll do your back now."

With some care, they switched places so Todd was in the hot water, and as he faced the stream his mother, for the first time since he was tiny, began to wash him, slowly running the soap over his muscular frame, feeling herself getting more turned on by the moment as they rubbed each other in the steamy hot shower stall.

"Your visits to that sex club in Atlanta," Todd said, shocking his mother so much that she dropped the soap. "And your relationship with your coworker Dana Ann, too. And for that matter we know about your arrest in Honolulu for streaking that luau.

"That last thing was kind of dumb, actually," he added as he turned to face his stunned mother, who's face had turned ashen white. He knelt down to pick up the soap, and as he got up he began to soap up his mother's large boobs, taking his time and enjoying the feeling of playing with the boobs he'd once nursed at.

"You were just lucky they decided not to press charges," Todd went on, "and the local prosecutor had a sense of humor about it. Otherwise you'd have a criminal record now!"

"I-we were drunk!" Elaine said in feeble defense, too stunned by the revelation of her son's knowledge to wonder how he knew just yet. "I mean we wouldn't have done it if we'd been sober."

"Naturally," Todd laughed. "Like the song goes, 'and I`ll bet you a drink or two that I can make you put that lampshade on your head'. But you were 49 at the time and should have known better than to get that drunk with your friends, as wild as they are!"

"I know," Elaine admitted shamefacedly. "I was scared to death for weeks afterward that I'd gone too far."

Then she giggled and said, "But it was fun!"

Todd smiled, leaned in and suckled on each of his mother's nipples for a moment, bringing a gasp of surprise and pleasure from the older woman.

"Ohhh...Todd, how do you know all this about me?!"

"That I don't plan to tell you, Mom," Todd said. "Suffice it to say we have our sources, and obviously they're reliable since you haven't denied anything I mentioned."

Elaine was blushing so hot she figured they could turn off the hot water and let her face keep them warm!

"Relax, Mom," Todd laughed. He reached around and began to massage her buns as he pulled her closer so her breasts were pressed against his chest, her hard nipples rubbing his hairless muscular torso. "Obviously you're not the only kinky member of the family!"

"Obviously," Carol breathed, trying hard to pretend this didn't feel as delicious as it did!

"Carol and I have been kinky since before we got married," Todd went on. "Her whole family is really wild, they make you and Dad look like the Cleavers, and yes, I know some of what you and Dad did. Not everything, but enough. I found your old journals when I was in my teens and they were wild reading!"

"You what?! You read my journal! Todd! That was private, what were you doing snooping around in my things?!"

"Snooping around in your things, of course," Todd replied unbothered by her anger. "Teenage nature, really."

"I ought to spank you!" Elaine laughed, her sense of humor catching up with her anger. After having sex with your son, what was the point of worrying about him reading your journals in which you described your sex life?

"If a spanking happens," Todd assured her, "it's gonna be you on the receiving end!"

Then he kissed the tip of her nose and told her to get back under the shower stream so he could wash her hair.

"Oh really?" Elaine inquired archly. "Is that so?"

SMACK!

Todd slapped his mother's bare wet bottom, not very hard but enough to sting a little, and she jumped and let out a loud squeak!

"TODD!!"

"Mom, I love you," Todd said, as he soaped his mother's brown-and-silver hair. "Do you believe that?"

"Yes," Elaine sighed, as the sensations spread from her scalp through her body. She'd always adored having someone else wash her hair...

"Good," Todd said, pausing in his ministrations with her hair to reach around and play with her tits a little. "And I know you love me.

"But at the same time we're not an ordinary family, we never have been, and we've just been pretending with each other," Todd went on. "Like I said, Carol's family makes us look like the Cleavers. Did you know that Carol's parents were brother and sister?"

"WHAT?!!" Elaine yelped, whirling around, her hair flying in a spray of soap and liquid, to face her son. She looked up at his slight height advantage and demanded, "Are you SERIOUS?!"

"Yes," Todd said with a nod. "I am."

"H-how long have you known that?"

"Since before I married her, Mom," Todd said. "Carol and I told you and Dad a little fib about how we met, we weren't in the chem lab when it happened, it was at a kinky party, and Carol was there with her parents and her brother and sister. Carol was dressed up as a dominatrix and she wasn't just playing, she had both of her parents and both of her siblings with there with her on leashes!"

Elaine had known Carol's parents and her brother and sister since their kids had married, of course, up until Carol's father had died, anyway, for him. She knew Carol's mother was a little older than she herself and still very much alive, but she'd never imagined this!

She grabbed her son's hairless balls and said, "So help me, honey, if this is a joke or a lie I'm gonna put some hurt on these!"

Todd hissed in pain, but his cock jumped a little. He caught his mother's wrist and removed her hand from his nuts, and laughed as he kissed her lips. She was startled for a moment, decided not to kiss back, but before she knew it her tongue was touching his and they were kissing eagerly in the steam and water.

When their lips parted, Todd said, "It's all real, Mom. Honest. Scout's honor!"

"You were never a Boy Scout," his mother groused.

"No, but I'm telling the truth now.

"Go on," Elaine said, "and finish washing my hair while you tell me!"

"No," Todd said.

"No?"

"Mom, you need to ask me, not tell me."

"I'm your mother!"

"Yep," Todd nodded. "What's your point?"

Elaine decided to play along, to save trouble.

"Oh all right," she giggled. "Todd, would you please tell me the rest, and would you mind finishing my hair as you do? Pretty please?"

"Certainly, Mom," Todd said, and as she turned her back on him he resumed washing her hair. She began to breath harder as he went on with his story, which she still was not quite sure she believed.

"OK, Carol and I got married, and we were happy and loved each other and we were both 'switches', we liked to dominate and be dominated, we took turns being in charge and it was great. We conceived the twins Carol tied to a bed and we conceived Mark with me hogtied. We always kept it from the kids when they were small, of course, they had no idea we were as kinky as we were, but we often played with Carol's family.

"Remember that time you and I were talking on the phone, right after you and Dad arrived in Cancun for your vacation, and you kept asking me what that noise in the background was on the phone?"

"Yes," Elaine said suspiciously, turning back to face him as he finished with her hair, "and you said it was a bad cell connection. It didn't really sound like that but I couldn't figure out what else it might be!"

"That's because you couldn't think about me, your little boy, and what you were hearing without your brain blocking the connection. Not then, anyway. But that noise you were hearing was me trying to conceal my moans, because my father in law was on his knees sucking my cock while I talked to my mother on the phone! Damn, but he was a good cocksucker!"

Elaine felt a little faint.

"You-you-while I was talking to you from the beach-"

"Yeah," Todd laughed. "Pretty wild, huh? Knowing you were on the other end make it feel even more forbidden and hot! I could look down and see Paul on his knees with my dick in his mouth, and you were trying to talk to me about the weather in Mexico and I was trying to think of both things at once! You got off the phone just in time, I sprayed all over Paul's face right after you signed off!"

Elaine leaned against her son for support. Yeah, right, she told herself, that's it, support, so I don't fall in this wet shower stall! Riiihgght.

The mental image of her son spraying his cum on his father-in-law's face had Elaine close to orgasm just standing there, and Todd had his arms around her and was nibbling on her ear, which made it harder to struggle against the sensation!

"A-and Carol knew about this?!" Elaine managed weakly.

Todd laughed. "She was standing behind her father with a switch in her hand, whipping his ass to make him work harder on my dick!"

That did it, Elaine stiffened, her son holding her up, as she actually had an orgasm just from imagining the hot scene her son had just described.

"Oohhh," Elaine sighed, leaning against her son, her strong wet arms around her waist as the shower poured hot water on them both. "Oohh, damn, that's hot!"

"That water or the story, Mom?"

"Yes," Elaine sighed. "Yes."

"Well, the thing is," Todd said, after Elaine recovered enough for them to finish their ablutions, hurrying a little since time was passing, "Carol dominated her parents pretty much from her teens on. Her brother and sister, too. But as our kids got older, we both found ourselves fantasizing about including them. The twins turned 18 and we brought them into our games, and they took to them like ducks to water. At first Carol and I were the dommes and Traci and Sandi our daughter-slaves, and we all liked that, but it wasn't long before we found ourselves trading off with the girls, and it was so hot, so taboo, just so wild to be submitting to our own daughters that we found we couldn't get enough, by their 19th birthdays we'd more or less handed the whips over to the girls and accepted a place as their submissive parent-slaves!"

"What about Mark?" Elaine asked as they turned off the water and began to dry themselves, and each other, off with thick terry cloth towels. "Did he join in?"

"The twins brought him in as soon as he was 18," Todd nodded, "and he's mostly dominant, not much submissive in him, he even managed to get the upper hand with the girls, much less Carol and me. That's why I live in his old bedroom, he has the master bedroom now, since he's the head of the household."

"It looks like it's furnished for one," Elaine said as they entered the bedroom and she looked at the single-sized bed.

"It is," Todd nodded. "Mark sleeps in Carol and my old bedroom, the twins have the good guest room, they share it, Carol sleeps in the room the twins used to share, and I got Mark's bedroom. It's the smallest, which is kind of humiliating but also kind of hot! Just think, my own son has taken over the family and put me in his old bedroom!"

Todd's cock was standing straight out, and Elaine grabbed it impulsively, it felt so hot and hard in her hand!

"You like being put in your place, Toddie?"

"By my kids, yes," Todd answered, "by my wife sometimes, but that doesn't mean you get to do it, Mom!"

"And why not?" Elaine said.

"Because for the next two weeks, if you stay, you're going to be my personal slave, just like I am for the rest of my family! Doesn't that sound exciting?"

"You're not serious?!"

"Why not?" Todd asked reasonably. "We're not going to force you to join in, Mom. At the end of the day you're an adult, and if you don't want to play with us you can leave. We're not throwing you out, either. We'll still be your son and daughter-in-law and grandkids, just like before...but if you want to stay with us in our home, it's got to be by our family arrangements. We aren't an ordinary family, we don't live like one, if you aren't playing with us you're feeling horribly out of place here."

"But-but I-I mean-"

"I know, it's all a big shock," Todd said, sitting on his bed, naked and sympathetic, and she sat down beside him in confusion. "But I think deep down you want to stay. You're like me, like us, you only pretend to be 'normal' for appearances sake, and we know that."

"But you want me to be-I mean you want me as a slave?! But why?"

"Well, partly because I'm a switch, I like to be controlled and I like to dominate others, and I'm no longer allowed to dominate anybody in my family, they're my full-time dommes now, and I love it! But I'd like to have a sub to play with, too, and I want you to be that sub!

"And it would be so hot to have my own sexy mature mother as my personal sex slave! I want to have you at my beck and call, Mom! I want to be able to lovingly dominate you, discipline you, use you for both our pleasure. I know all about your games at the club, Mom, you're a submissive to the core and we both know it! Doesn't it appeal to you, the thought of your baby boy as your new owner?"

The trouble was, Elaine thought, that it did. Oh but it did, just talking about it had her pussy soaking wet and her breath quickened. But at the same time it just seemed so wrong!

"Try it out for two weeks, Mom," Todd urged her. "You're a submissive, let the people who love you and want you to be happy and safe dominate you, we'll treat you as our plaything, but we'll do it with love and caring, even if we don't exactly treat you with respect we'll treat you with firm loving care! You can give up being responsible, give up all the decisions and responsibilities of adulthood for two weeks and just be a toy for your son and your granddaughters and for Carol and Mark, when they come back!

"Doesn't that sound like fun?"

"Yes," Elaine admitted with a sigh. "I hate to admit it, but it does. Oh, it does!"

"So are you going to stay with us and be our slave, Mom?"

"W-what would it involve? I mean would I be just yours?"

"No," Todd said. "You'll be expected to obey Mark first and foremost, he's the head of the house and everybody has to obey him. Then the twins, and Sandi outranks Traci."

"Why?" Elaine asked.

"Darned if I know," Todd said with a laugh. "Carol and Mark and I don't know why, it's something between the girls, but Sandi is definitely in charge of Traci.

"Then comes Carol," Todd went on, "then me, and you at the bottom of our family hierarchy. Kind of like the family pet, maybe."

"I ought to be annoyed about you saying that, Sweetheart," Elaine sighed, spreading her legs and giving in to the urge to rub herself, "but I'm not, it's soooo hot!"

"Oh, and then there's Jenny," Todd added. "Mark's girlfriend. When she's here, she's second only to Mark and we're all her slaves too, but she's only here sometimes, you might not even meet her.

"We're all slaves, really," Todd went on, "except for Mark. Any of us can use one of the people below them in the hierarchy for our pleasure, and we have to accept the same from above. The fact that it goes pretty much by reverse order of age...that's just something that makes it more forbidden! Dominating our elders, submitting to our juniors, it's so backward it's exciting!

"What do you say, Mom? Ready to give up your freedom for your family's pleasure?"

"I ought to have my head examined," Elaine said slowly after a long moment, "but Todd...I'm staying."

12