Grandmom's Secret Eroticism

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grayshade
grayshade
425 Followers

"Uhn, unh, unh." She began a rhythmic grunting as she played with herself and I continued my deep assault into her pussy.

I dipped my head down to mouth her left nipple. Then I gently grabbed it between my teeth as I kept screwing and she kept masturbating herself.

"Fuck, yes, bite me." She cried. She used her right hand to pinch her right nipple.

I knew that last unexpected expression of eroticism was going to push me to come. I bit ever so gently on her nipple and threw my cock into her hard. She was wildly jiggling her fingers over her clit and began a low guttural moaning.

"Oh, I'm coming!" She screamed as she tossed her head around on the pillow.

I knew it was over and I could feel my cock begin to pulse my seed into the bottom of her vagina as my head virtually exploded from my own orgasm. "I'm coming!" I said, removing my mouth from her breast.

I collapsed on top of her then. I didn't pull out of her pussy. I could feel myself softening. The liquid feel all around my spent cock was comforting. Emily kissed my neck and hugged me as we lay in post-orgasmic wipeout.

At last we assumed side-by-side positions on her bed. She snuggled into my chest and I kissed the top of her mussed hairdo.

"Teddy." She sighed.

"Emily." I answered softly.

She raised her head to look across my torso at the clock on her bed table. It was only 2 PM. "I could fix you something. It's still hours before supper." She said tiredly but in the kind voice she always said such homey things.

"No, that's OK. I'm good." I said.

"I know you're good." She laughed softly. "How about a half hour in the hot tub?" This was said in a more mischievous tone.

I laughed. "What are you going to wear?"

She scooched herself up to whisper in my ear. "Nothing."

"Then let's go, girlfriend."

She jumped off the bed with a surprising burst of energy and ran to the bedroom door. "Grab a couple of towels. I'll see you in the tub." She said over her shoulder as I watched her ass jiggle out the door and heard her bare feet bouncing downstairs.

I climbed out of bed and went for towels. "My Grandmom." I laughed to myself, shaking my head. "My new girlfriend."

grayshade
grayshade
425 Followers
12