Grandmother-In-law Is A Real Slut

Story Info
Gramma reveals secrets about the past.
3.2k words
4.43
300.3k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hornyman12
hornyman12
104 Followers

I guess what they say about life being stranger than fiction is true.

My wife hung up the telephone and informed me her Grandmother had made arrangements to fly out from the Midwest a few weeks before Thanksgiving. It seems all she could talk about was how much she had enjoyed her last visit and really wanted to see us all again. Gramma also mentioned our weather here would be a nice change from the cold and snow they were having.

My wife said "Gramma said she may leave her return date on hold, She may stay until the snow melts."

We had a good laugh and I want back to watching the football game.

I tried in vain to keep my mind on the game. It was proving to be an impossible task. My mind was busy going over Gramma's last visit. I could smell and taste Gramma's pussy. I tried closing my eyes but that only brought back the memories and feeling of her warm mouth wrapped around my cock. Without evening thinking about it, I reached down into my sweats and began playing with my semi-hard cock. It was a good thing the kids had all taken off for the day. The wife was busy doing her Sunday chores.

With my eyes closed. I laid in the recliner, feeling my cock swell in my hand. Lost in my memories I was brought back to reality by my wife'saying.

"I didn't know football made you so horny."

I opened my eyes and found my wife standing above me. In a blink of an eye she removed her shirt and bra. Bent down, pulled my sweats down and engulfed my hard cock. I closed my eyes and could swear I heard Gramma say hmmm, nice and tasty.

(One month later) I swear it took a year for the month to elapse. I was one walking and working hard-on! November 17th 2004 arrived. My wife made a comment the night before saying she was looking forward to Gramma's visit. She and her pussy needed a break from the constant pounding it had taken this last month. The wife thought I'd have less time to fuck her with company staying. I smiled, kissed her cheek and went to work. She was wrong. Gramma was flying in and the wife would pick her up at the airport around 9pm. Since I was working nights I would not see her until sometime the following afternoon. Work started at 9pm and went until 7am. I figured I'd get home and sleep for five or six hours and have a nice visit with Gramma when I woke up. As luck would have it. This was my Friday and I would have three days off.

Funny thing about working at night. As the early morning hours approach, you catch a second wind. When the clock hits seven you can barely keep your eyes open. I walked in the door a little after 7am. The wife and kids were all busy and starting to head out the door. I was beat. The kids left first. My wife came up to me and kissed me goodbye.

Gramma said to tell you to wake her up if you weren't tired, she said as she walked out the door. I watched her drive down the dirt road to work and thought of the message. I walked down the hallway and slowed as I approached the middle bedroom. I felt my cock twitch but my mind told me I needed sleep and continued to my bedroom. I shed my clothes and climbed into bed naked. Thankful the wife had left the electric blanket on. In just a few minutes I was sound asleep.

The dream was erotic. The hands on my cock were strong, yet soft. As I opened my eyes, my eyelids felt like they were made of sandpaper. I stared at the clock on the nightstand as my eyes adjusted and saw the clock. I also felt the hands on my cock and balls. It was 9:30 in the morning. As I came out of the sleepy fog I realize Gramma was sitting on the edge of the bed naked. "

"Hmmm, did I wake you" Gramma asked.

"Yes, but it's OK. It feels great." was my reply

Gramma smiled and told me she missed playing with my cock. As I looked at Gramma's body noticed her free hand was busy between her legs. I moved my left hand over her leg and touched her hand. She took it away to allow me to access to her pussy. Gramma's pussy was warm and very wet as I slipped two fingers into her pussy.

We played for several minutes in this position and talked about our sessions of fucking during her last visit. Gramma told me since than she'd been walking and doing stretching exercises. I told her she looked twenty years younger. Gramma told me there was something She'd been wanting to do that she hadn't done for over twenty five years. I pulled my fingers out of her pussy and brought them up to my mouth. Her pussy juice tasted different from what I recalled.

"Hmmm, you taste nice and sweet" I said.

Gramma replied she read somewhere if you drink fruit juice and eat more fruit it makes your cum taste better. I told her it was true and asked her what she had in mind.

Gramma told me. "I want to sixty nine, I want to feel a hard cock in my mouth while I'm getting fucked my a tongue."

"Sounds great" I replied.

With that Gramma climbed unto the bed and swung her legs over my head. As she straddled my body I thought for being over 70 years old, she moved pretty good. With one hand on my cock, she dropped her head and slowly licked the head of my cock. I placed both hands on her ass and gently pulled her pussy down, unto my mouth. My tongue danced around the lips of her pussy as Gramma began to moan. I love the taste of your pussy I groaned. Gramma Had now ran her tongue down the length of my cock and back up. Right before Gramma engulfed my cock she giggled and replied,

"so did your father-in-law."

With that she pushed her pussy down hard onto my mouth. Did I hear, what I just heard I thought as my tongue slipped in between Gramma's pussy lips.

Gramma was going to town on my cock. Her mouth was never still. Her tongue moved like a snake in the grass. At times she used no suction. When she did. It felt like a shop-vac. I found Gramma's clit and ran my tongue over it. Her moans told me she was very close to her first orgasm.

"Suck my clit! make me cum" Gramma groaned as she came up for air.

Using my lips. I encircled her hard clit. Gramma released her hold on my cock, placing her hands on my knees to steady herself. She let my cock slide from her mouth and groaned loudly.

"Oh My God! I'm Going To Cum!"

The first squirt caught me by surprise and ran down my chin. I opened my mouth and repositioned it as the second squirt of cum came out of Gramma's pussy. My god I thought did someone turn on the water faucet. I had no idea how much Gramma came. I do know I drank a glass and still my face, chin, neck and the pillow under my head were soaked. Do it again Gramma told me in a heavy, yet sexy tone. My mouth went back to work on Gramma's clit. I brought up a hand and slid two fingers into her pussy as my lips wrapped around her clit one more time. Gramma was lost. She forgot she had a hard cock right under her nose. All she could think of the that second orgasm that was building in her body. Minutes after her first orgasm she began to buck and twist her ass and pussy on my face. She groaned and Gramma came again. Only this time I was prepared. At least I thought. Gramma's second orgasm was stronger and longer. There was no way I could keep up. Her cum was cumming out faster than I could swallow. The taste was on the sweet side, but no matter how fast I tried I couldn't drink it all. The pillow under my head felt like someone had dumped a pitcher of water on it.

Gramma's breathing slowed and she released the death grip on my knees.

"God! That reminds me of the old days", Gramma said between breaths.

I replied. What was it you said about dad? and she said she'd tell me later. Before I could get anymore out of her she bent down and started sucking my cock. The thought and vision of my father-in-law and grandmother-in-law in a sixty nine position was too much to bear. In minutes I told Gramma I was close to cumming. Gramma just increased the speed and pressure of her mouth on my cock. My balls tightened, my cock twitched. I thrust my hips up off the bed and groaned I was cumming. Gramma gently squeezed my balls, like she was trying to milk a cow. Squirt after squirt flowed into Gramma's mouth. Even after I stopped cumming Gramma continued to suck my cock. Making sure she didn't leave any behind. My cock softened in her mouth she let it slip from her lips. Gramma rolled off me, onto her back.

"They say oatmeal is good for you, but I prefer protein in the morning" she giggled.

She continued to play with my cock and balls. With our heads at opposite ends I reached over and began playing with Gramma's pussy. I turned my head to look at the clock. 10am. This was going to be a long day I thought as I fell back to sleep.

The smell of fresh coffee and cookies brought me out of my sleep. I turned over. "God!" groaned. It was only 12 noon. I swung my feet to the floor and put on my sweats. Standing I stretched to free the kinks in my body. I walked down the hall and saw Gramma was in the kitchen with her back to me. She was wearing her robe and slippers. As I got near I could hear her humming a song. The tune was familiar, something from the mid-sixties. Say good morning. I went straight for the coffee machine.

"I thought you'd sleep to at least two or three more hours" Gramma laughed.

I replied. "Nope, not with the smell of your cookies in the house."

I leaned on the counter top and watched as Gramma was placing cookie dough on a tray. Two dozen cookies were already cooling on the counter.

"Well I know how much you like my cookies" Gramma said as she opened the oven.

Bending down she slid the tray in. I walked around the counter to the coffee pot. As I passed by I grabbed Gramma's ass that was pointed in my direction.

"Yes I do, but I like your nookie more" I replied.

Gramma stood up and turned to face me. A smile on her lips. You trying to tell me you want to try for round two she asked. Gramma opened her robe to reveal she was naked under it. I hadn't gotten the coffee cup to my lips and I sat it down. I'm always ready to fuck you I answered. I grabbed her arm and led her to the edge of the carpet between the kitchen and dining room. I helped Gramma to the floor. She got on her back and raised her knees up as she spread her legs.

"Show Gramma how much you enjoy the taste of her pussy" she said.

"I will, but I want to hear about you and Dad" I replied as I got on my knees between her legs.

I planted my lips on Gramma's pussy and she moaned. My tongue slid out of my mouth and i ran it up and down the lips of her pussy. Gramma's clit was peaking out and I lightly ran my tongue over it.

"Suck my clit! she shouted.

"Not until you tell me what I want to hear" I said in a stern voice.

"OK, OK!" Gramma moaned.

Gramma was 51 at the time. My mother and father-in-law had been married for seven years. They live on the backside of the property and there was a trail that was used by all of them that lead to the backyards of the houses. As Gramma related the story I began to lick and suck on her very wet pussy.

she told me one weekend she and Grandpa agreed to watch the kids, my wife and brothers for the night because they had planned a party. The kids came in the back door and Grandpa and her packed them into the car. They drove across town to my father-in-law's parents house. my wife forgot to bring the game "trouble" and was upset about it. Gramma had forgot to bring the ice cream and syrup. She drove back home and pulled out the ice cream and syrup. It was a warm spring night so she decided to walk over and get the game."

As Gramma spoke her breathing increased. Her pussy was the wettest I felt or seen. I flicked my tongue over her clit and she moaned loudly. Her cum ran out of her pussy onto the carpet. That's gonna stain, I thought. Within a minute she came again. I asked her if telling me this turned her on and her reply was to cum once again.

Gramma continued to tell me the story as I did my best to keep her pussy clean. As she walked up to the back corner of the house she approached the sliding glass door. she was right at the edge of the shadows and looking in she saw eight or ten people, all naked. She froze. She couldn't believe what she was seeing. Than it hit her. My mother-in-law, her daughter and my father-in-law were swingers! She stood and watched. She told me my mother-in-law was on her knees. My dad was sliding his cock in and out her mouth while my dad's best friends was fucking her from behind. She didn't know how long she was standing there when she realized her hand had pulled up my skirt and she was fingering her pussy. With that Gramma had her fourth orgasm. I didn't think I could drink another drop. The carpet under Gramma was totally soaked now.

Gramma was trying to tell her story and catch her breath at the same time. She told me my father-in-law pulled his cock out of my mom's mouth and shot his cum all over her face. My mom's best friend crawled over and began to lick it off. That's when she lost it and came, sending her juices down her nylons and onto her shoes.

By now my cock was hard as blue steel. I was sure a cat could not scratch it. Gramma continued with telling me my father-in-law rolled my mom's friend onto her back and while my mom is still being fucked from behind she sucks my moms nipples. My father-in-law shoves his cock in my mom's friend's pussy and begins to pound away.

The way Gramma was relating the story was too much for me. The fact she was turned on more than me was even greater. I brought my head up and told Gramma I needed to fuck her. The image of my in-laws having an orgy was almost to much to bear. I slowly slipped my cock into Gramma's pussy. My thrust were slow and steady. I didn't want to cum before the end of the story.

Gramma told me she must have cum four time while she stood outside and watch. She never did get the game. She did have to change her skirt, nylons and shoes. She took the battleship game to the kids. Gramma's eyes we now closed and she told me is seemed like it happened just yesterday. Gramma came again.

The force of her orgasm against my cock and the amount of her cum cause it spray out around my cock. I stopped my thrusting. Gramma's eyes were closed and she took a deep breath.

A few days later she went over to my In-laws to get something. My mother-in-law was at work and the kids were at school. My father-in-law let her in. She was walking behind him, with her thoughts on the image of his cock sliding in and out of her daughter's friend's pussy. My father-in-law asked her if she liked the show. she asked what show and he told her they all saw her outside the sliding glass door. They could tell she was turned on and fucking herself. My father-in-law turned around and faced her. He put his hands on her shoulders and pushed her to her knees. He pulled his pants down and demanded she suck his cock. She never blinked an eye and wrapped her lips around the head of his hard cock.

As she sucked his cock he told her she was going to be his slut. She sucked his cock three times that day and he introduced her to having her pussy licked. She's been hooked on it ever since. Gramma told me my mother-in-law has even watched while my father-in-law and his friends fucked her silly.

It was to much for my mind to bear. I thrust ed deep and hard. My cum rocketed out of my cock into Gramma's pussy. As I leaned over Gramma the smell of something burning whiffed by my nose.

"Shit! the cookies are burning." I yelled.

I jumped up off Gramma. Ran into the kitchen and open the oven. I realized to late my mistake. The smell of burnt cookies filled the house. Gramma was still on her back giggling. I turn to say something to her and froze. Gramma's eyes were closed and she was jamming almost her entire hand into her pussy. I walked over to her and looked down to watch. Gramma opened her eyes and smile.

"Do you like me being a slut" she asked.

I laughed and replied back, "yes I do, but we now have two messes to clean up."

Gramma came again, she was amazing. I pulled on my sweats and told her I'd get the carpet cleaner and she could on the charcoal in the oven. As I turned to go out into the garage I asked Gramma.

"Gramma, do you think I have a chance in fucking your daughter?"

Gramma's reply sent a twitch through my cock,

"You play your cards right and you may fuck both of us at the same time."

Man! what a day I thought. Gramma's here for almost two months. Can it get any better? I couldn't wait to see.

hornyman12
hornyman12
104 Followers