Grandpa: After Molly Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I cringed at the thought of exactly what she was kneeling in, but pathetically I was far too aroused at this point to care all that much, so I stood up and let Lindsey do what she wanted.

Her hands clenched around the shaft of my cock, energetically working up and down the tool while her mouth sucked on the crown of it. Tongue working the tip and lips working the sensitive ridge of the head, I was cumming before I knew it.

I was so far into my orgasm; one that seemed to start at my tingling toes and worked up my body like an electric shock, that I barely noticed the sneakers under the booth curtain, or the bright white eyeball that was looking at us from around the side of the curtain. Holding onto the wall for support, I unloaded my seed into Lindsey's eager mouth, and the thought of being watched only added to the intensity of my cumming.

I let out a series of moans of my own as I came, as much for effect as anything else, and I let Lindsey continue to milk and suck my cock until it grew limp in her grasp. Helping her up, we wordlessly watched the remaining seconds of the movie as we got our clothes back on.

We straightened ourselves up as best we could in the dark before leaving the booth, and when we went back into the regular part of the store I glanced over toward Lindsey. If I looked anywhere near as frazzled she did, it would not take much of a guess for the rest of the patrons to figure out what had gone on back there. I noticed that Lindsey had a big string of cum that had escaped her mouth and was starting to dry near her chin.

"We'll take that movie and the toy," I told Reggie, who had found his way back to the counter and was looking at me in a completely different way.

"You got it man," Reggie said, looking first at me and at the semen on my Lindsey's face and smiled knowingly.

I wasn't planning on spending almost $100 at this shop, but it was money well spent. I had a vibrator to help me keep Lindsey satisfied, a movie to watch as many times as we wanted, and the thrill of being watched while Lindsey gave me head after we had screwed.

Make no mistake about it, I thought to myself as I paid the guy for the stuff, it was a thrill. I had really enjoyed having this perverted cashier watch me get my rocks off, and was enjoying the way he was reacting now.

"Hey man," Reggie said just as I turned to go, and while Lindsey went ahead toward the door, I stopped. "The girl - she crazy! She really your granddaughter?"

"No, we were just kidding around for your benefit," I said, not wanting to find the police waiting outside for me.

"She's really something else," Reggie continued. "Not much back, but I loves them freckles, and them titties are cute too. What say the three of us have us a little party some time? We could really rock her world, you and me. I ain't packin' as much as you are, my man, but I'm hung myself. Know what I'm sayin'?"

"I'll ask her," I said as I walked toward Lindsey, who was patiently waiting for me at the door. "We know where to find you."

We went out into the bright sunlight, which pretty much blinded me until we got into the swelteringly hot car. Lindsey turned on the air after starting it up, and when she looked in the mirror to get herself back together, she saw the additional make-up she was wearing.

"Omigod Grandpa!" Lindsey exclaimed as she looked at me, pointing to the seed that was on her cheek and chin. "Do you think the man saw this?"

"Oh, he saw it alright," I said chuckling while watching Lindsey scrape my cum off of her rapidly blushing face. "He was watching us in the booth too."

"Oh no," Lindsey said.

"I didn't notice until it was too late and I was cumming," I explained as Lindsey buried her face in my shoulder.

"Are we in trouble?" Lindsey asked.

"No, we aren't in trouble," I reassured her, putting my arm around her and holding her tight.

"He must think I'm a slut."

"No, as a matter of fact, he thought you were very sexy. He said he loved your freckles and your titties."

"He did?"

"That's right. He also said that he would like to join us sometime and have a party. What would you think of that, honey? Having two men at the same time?"

There was no way in the world I was going to do any such thing, but the thought of it was rather exciting.

"Ever think of that?" I continued. "Two men at one time. You would be sucking one of us while the other one sticks their cock in your pussy. Or maybe..."

Lindsey shuddered as I whispered the rest of the sentence in her ear, burying her head into me even harder as I hissed, "He could put his cock in your pussy while I put mine in your bottom at the same time. What would you think of that? He said that he has a big cock."

"I know," Lindsey said while looking deep in thought. "Brad says that black boys have huge ones."

"This Brad's a real expert on a lot of strange things," I opined, bristling at the mention of his name once again. "You must really miss him."

"No, Grandpa Ed," Lindsey said, shaking her head violently back and forth whil raising her head to face me. "You're the only man I want."

I felt Lindsey's hand sliding across my lap as she spoke, with her earnest eyes never leaving mine.

"I want you now," Lindsey said.

"Drive," I said with a smile. "When we get home I'll be all yours."

Lindsey made a sad little face before buckling up and peeling out of the parking lot.

"Slow down," I laughed, and Lindsey complied.

"That made me feel weird," Lindsey finally said after driving silently for a few miles. "That man watching us."

"I think I know what you mean," I said in agreement.

"Weird like - I feel dirty but it also makes me feel..."

"Horny?" I asked, figuring that with her, that would always be a safe guess.

"Yeah!" Lindsey said with a laugh. "Guess if I had to face that man again I would feel worse about it, but like you said back at the mall, nobody knows me around here."

"That's right," I answered, while also wondering about the other part. "Just like fantasizing about being with that man back there, or being with the both of us together. Imagining it doesn't mean you would have to do it."

"Yeah, it isn't so scary that way," Lindsey agreed. "I can't believe that he thought I was sexy."

As I looked at my freckled princess watching the road intently, I began to realize that she was in the very early stages of realizing that she was attractive in her own special way, and only now starting to figure out the almost magical power and attraction that comes with being a woman.

When she finally figured it all out, I mused, I would likely be in her rear view mirror.

......

The adventure will continue with the next chapter, as Lindsey makes a confession that will throw their lives into turmoil.

12