Grandpa Owns Her Ch. 04

Story Info
BBW daughter is used by dad and gramps.
2.3k words
4.44
265.7k
79

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 04/06/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NYCbbwSUB
NYCbbwSUB
1,177 Followers

Janine showered quickly, so she could get dinner started. As she was in the kitchen preparing supper, her father and grandfather came in and sat at the table.

Grandpa spoke first. "I will be transferring my ownership of you, over to your father."

"Yes Master."

"As of Saturday your father will own you and use you as he sees fit, and I will also use you when I please."

"Yes Master, I understand."

"We will be having a special ceremony on Saturday night, with a few friends to witness the transfer," my father said.

"Yes Sir."

"There will be about 25 people and they will all use you as they wish," grandpa said.

"Yes Master."

"Good, now get dinner on the table, and set a plate for you on the floor at our feet" my father ordered.

"Yes Sir."

Janine did as she was told, and after serving them their food she was allowed to eat from her plate on the floor. Janine got on all fours, with her ass high up in the air and bent over and ate her food, while her father and grandpa spoke about how they wanted to use her some more after supper.

Her pussy was dripping wet listening to them. She also noticed that being made to eat off plates off the floor, was also arousing her. She was also allowed a bowl of water, which she lapped at loudly, causing grandpa to look at her, and tell her what a dirty dog she was. That only made her lap faster and harder.

"That bitch daughter of yours looks like she needs cock really bad!" "Look at the way she is sucking up that water!"

"C'mon Dad, let's finish dinner fast, I want to use her some more." "I have fantasized about this for a long time Dad."

"I know you have son, and that's why after Saturday you will own her."

"I can't wait to get her home, and I will have my personal fuck toy to use any way I want." "I know son, and wait until you see her in action on Saturday night." "Your urge to use her will increase to a level you have never been to before."

"Oh Dad, are you serious?"

"Yes, when I watched her give her self to my friends, just to please me, I thought I would explode with the need to use her."

"Wow Dad, I want to feel that too." "I want to own her large wonderful young whore body."

"And you will son, after Saturday."

"Thank you Dad, for making my nastiest fantasies come true."

"You're welcome son." "Now what do you say, we take my granddaughter, your daughter, back to the bedroom for some more fun?"

"You don't have to ask me twice!"

"Get in the bedroom whore!" Grandpa ordered.

Janine jumped to her feet and headed for the bedroom. Her pussy was already dripping wet from listening to them talk, and knowing she was about to get fucked and used by her Dad and grandpa.

She walked into the bedroom, and stood waiting for further instructions.

"Get on your knees, and suck your father's cock."

"Yes Master."

She dropped to her knees, and unzipped her father's pants and took out his massive cock. The minute she touched it, she wanted him deep inside her. She stroked him a few times before taking him deep in her mouth. Even struggling, she could only take half of it in her mouth.

"Don't worry my little slut. I will teach you to take my whole cock into your whore mouth."

Her father pumped her mouth while he called her names, and forced her to take him deeper. He was grabbing her, and fucking her mouth. She was loving every minute of it, especially when he slapped her face with his hard cock. She kept her mouth open as he smacked her cheek, practically begging for his cock in her mouth.

"Do you want Daddy's cock?"

"Yes Sir, please let me suck your cock Daddy."

He rammed his cock back into her mouth, fucking her harder now. As he pounded her mouth, grandpa walked up next to her, stroking his semi-hard cock. Daddy pulled her off his cock, and forced her onto her grandfather's cock. He made her take turns sucking their cocks, and her pussy was dripping wet. She needed this use, and craved it. She never before knew how much she would enjoy this. Being a fuck toy, was something she could get used to.

She took turns sucking their cocks for about 10 minutes, while they called her names and forced her to take their cocks deeper than she ever had before. She was now gagging, but that seemed to only turn them on more. The more she gagged, the more they shoved her head down on their cocks. She loved the feeling of cocks taking turns on her mouth. The fact that these cocks belonged to her father and grandfather, only made it that much more erotic. Her pussy was on fire and she could feel her juices dripping down the inside of her thighs. Her legs were soaked, and she so desperately needed to get fucked.

"Get on the floor like a dirty dog whore!' grandpa ordered."

Janine got down on all fours, causing her 38D tits to hang down, and now they could see how wet her pussy was.

"Look Dad!" "Our dirty whore's cunt is dripping wet for us."

"Oh yes son, her pussy can get quite flooded once she gets going."

"I love a whore who can get really wet dad, it means she is a hot whore and needs to be used."

"You are so right son, and this daughter of yours is the hottest piece of ass I have ever seen."

Dad walked up behind her, as she quietly waiting for what was next. Just as she was wondering her father's hand came down hard on her big fat ass, making her scream.

"Aaaaarrrgghhh!"

"You like that dirty girl?"

"Oh yes Daddy, I love it, please don't stop!"

He continued his assault on her ass, and taking turns on the left and right side. Between each smack he would rub her ass, seemingly trying to sooth her, but actually just getting her ready for the next blow. Her ass was bright red just the way he liked it. He wanted to make her crave his touch, and desire to please him in any way he wanted. He had a lot of sick, and twisted ideas on how to use her. Maybe after he watches her Saturday with all those people fucking her, mouth, ass, and pussy he will make her do it with his friends in the near future.

"Son, why not bring her up here on the bed like a dog, so we have better access to her fat slut body?" "Good idea Dad." "Get on the bed whore, same position."

Janine did as she was told, and climbed up on the bed. Daddy gave her ass a hard smack as her ass passed in front of him. Now she was in the middle of the bed on all fours, with her big fat, now red, ass high up in the air. Her 38D tits were hanging down, with her nipples almost reaching the bed beneath her. Grandpa walked up and stood next to her, and her father did the same on the other side of the bed. They each grabbed one of her hard nipples, and began pinching and squeezing them, telling her what a fat whore she was. She was loving all this attention, especially when they continued spanking her just the way she liked. As Daddy spanked her, and mauled her breast, grandpa slid a finger into her hot wet hole.

"Oh fuck!" "This fat bitch daughter of yours is like a fucking river!"

Dad began pinching her hard nipples and spanking her harder now, at the though of his daughter getting like that for them. He thought it was the hottest scene he had ever witnessed. Little did he know what he would see, come Saturday night.

"Bark like a dog bitch!" grandpa shouted.

Janine had never done anything like that before and she hesitated for a moment. That only got her a harder smack on her now sore ass. She began barking like a dog, as instructed. She had no idea of the effect it would have on her. She could feel her orgasm building up inside her, and she wasn't sure she could hold it, since she knew she needed permission to cum first. She had no choice but to ask, or else she would be in trouble.

"Please can I cum Master aaahhhh please!"

"Wow Dad. She's gonna cum from barking like a bitch dog in heat!"

"Cum while you're barking you dirty cunt dog!" grandpa ordered.

Janine continued her barking and had the most mind blowing orgasm, she had ever experienced, in her life. She knew this is what she wanted to be, a dirty cunt dog for their use. She could barely keep herself up on all fours, as they continued to assault her. Fingering her ass and pussy at the same time, was something she could get used to. She felt so full, and used, and she loved that feeling. She wanted both their cocks in her, claiming their property, and fucking her holes hard.

Dad slid in under her, her tits now hanging in his face, and her cunt right above his cock. He started sucking and slapping her tits, while they hanged in front of him, making her moan, and scream in pleasure.

"Ride me cunt!"

"Yes Daddy." She lowered her cunt onto Daddy's big cock. First just taking the head of his huge monster, and slowly going down until she had his big hard cock all the way inside her wet hole. She couldn't believe how great it felt, to be filled with her Daddy's cock. She began riding up and down on him, as he pushed her up to a sitting position on his cock. Now he was able to watch her as he smacked her tits. She sat up and leaned back and rested her hands on her father's ankles. He now had access to her clit, which he took full advantage of. He rubbed her clit, and smacked her tits until she was begging to either stop or let her cum. They did neither.

After riding her father for about 10 minuted while grandpa just watched, now he was ready to fuck his young fat grand daughter. He walked up behind her, and pushed down on her back causing her to mash her big tits into her father's chest. She felt something cold being put on the entrance to her ass, and realized it was oil. She now knew she would have her father and grandfather in her at the same time, fucking her holes like the whore she really was.

They fucked and used her for the next two hours never letting her cum. They each came twice, deep inside her holes, and all over her tits and face. When they finished their abuse of her, she was still eager to cum, and was hoping they wouldn't leave her like that.

"Do you want to cum whore?" grandpa asked.

"Yes Master."

"Ok then, you will go over to the computer and turn on the web cam can make yourself cum while strangers watch you."

"But.....Master?"

That only got her a smack on her already sore, and bruised tits. Janine knew she had no choice. Her father helped her set up the cam, already getting hard again. He pointed the cam right at her dripping wet hole, and they signed into a chat room. They made her tell everyone how she was a fat slut that had been used all night, and she would only be allowed to make herself cum on cam for strangers. Anyone interested could sign into a private room they set up.

She started rubbing her clit as about 50 people watched. She was oblivious to the cam, and was laying back in the chair with her eyes closed. They were all calling her names in the room, and began asking if the guys that fucked her all night were still there. Of course they were so they stepped up on each side of her, set the camera on her face, and made her suck their cocks while everyone watched. Now everyone was really getting off in the room, and they were saying how they wish they could find a whore like that. Janine wasn't paying attention to what was being typed onto the screen, and just closed her eyes and sucked their cocks like the whore she was.

They moved Janine back from the screen, to give everyone a better and wider view of what they were doing to her. Now you could see all of Janine's fat slut body, and how they were using her. Everyone in the room was going crazy at the site they were witnessing. Some of them even sent their phone numbers, in case they wanted to invite strangers over to help them use her. They pulled her up out of the chair, and bent her over it, sideways to the cam. Her father slid his cock into her mouth, and grandpa came up behind her sliding his cock into her cunt. Everyone was watching her have her mouth and pussy used for their enjoyment, and two nasty men's desires.

They fucked her like that until they came, which they did all over her face while everyone watched. It was an amazing site to see. They received many emails after that requesting, no actually begging, for more.

They shut down the computer, and told Janine to go get cleaned up, and get to bed. She did as she was told, dreaming about that night, and how much she yearned for their abuse of her. She knew this is what she craved and needed, and would do anything they wanted. She couldn't wait until Saturday night to really get used. Janine fell asleep with a juicy wet cunt from her thoughts.

To be continued, if the votes are good...

NYCbbwSUB
NYCbbwSUB
1,177 Followers