Grandpa Owns Her Ch. 05

Story Info
BBW daughter's use continues.
2.7k words
4.42
214k
79

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 04/06/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NYCbbwSUB
NYCbbwSUB
1,178 Followers

Janine awoke the next morning, to her father's name calling, and his fingers buried deep in her hot wet hole.

"Wake up cunt. We want some more of that fat juicy fuck hole!"

"Aaarrgghhh, yes Daddy, I'm awake."

"That's good you fat whore, now suck your grandpa's cock bitch!"

Janine took her grandpa's big, rock hard cock into her mouth. As she sucked his cock, she thought about how she hoped he had peed when he woke up. She didn't want anything to do with piss, but didn't dare say a word. She went back to concentrating on the cock in her mouth, and the fingers invading her now dripping wet, pussy. She was moaning, and riding her Daddy's fingers, until he suddenly stopped.

"Get into the shower!" he yelled.

Confused, Janine headed off to the bathroom, with Grandpa and Daddy watching her big fat ass, as they followed behind her.

They forced Janine into the tub, making her stand between them. Grandpa bent her over, onto her father's cock while he took his granddaughter from behind. He loved watching, and spanking her fat ass, They way her ass jiggles every time he pounds her hard from behind, always makes his cock rock hard. Smacking her ass, while she moans and begs for more use is something he has thought about for a long time. Now it's real and it's happening, and he wants to do so many nasty things to her. The possibilities were endless.

Grandpa was filling her cunt, and Daddy was filling her mouth, and she was loving every minute of it, but still wondering why they brought her into the shower. Little did she know, she would soon find out.

They each pulled their big cocks out of her pussy and mouth, and she let out a disappointed sigh. They stepped out of the tub, laving Janine standing there by herself.

"Lay down in the tub cunt."

Janine did as she was told, and her grandpa and father pointed their cocks at her fat whore body. They ordered her to play with her well-fucked pussy. The need to be a whore, and also the need to cum, caused her hand to go straight to her swollen clit. As she rubbed her pussy, they began peeing on her. She felt a stream of hot pee go right into her cunt, and she started rubbing her cunt, and begging for more. She couldn't believe how much she was enjoying the hot liquid they were giving her. Then she felt a hot stream of piss hitting her nipple, which was sticking out further than it ever had before. She began pinching her nipple as the piss sprayed all over her fat tits, and continued rubbing the piss into her, now drenched, cunt. She was bucking and screaming, begging for more, and then she was allowed to make herself cum. "You are such a fat dirty hot cunt!" Daddy screamed.

"Aaaaarrrggghhh!" "Yes Daddy, oh fuck yes Daddy, I'm cumming!"

In the middle of her mind bashing orgasm, they at some point left the bathroom. When she recovered, she was alone, and still begging for more. She played over in her mind the events that had just happened. She never thought she would want to be peed on, but she had to admit it was extremely erotic. Thinking about it, she was getting wet again. She then remembered, Daddy telling her to get cleaned up and get downstairs. She stood up, still a little dizzy from her orgasm, and turned on the shower. She cleaned off all the golden juices, which she now wanted a lot more of. She finished up, dried off, and headed downstairs, completely naked.

As she stepped into the living room, she saw her grandpa seated at the computer, and her father was sitting on the sofa watching television. Both were completely nude, like her.

"Come sit with me, slut" grandpa said as he pulled a chair over.

"Yes Master."

Janine sat next to her grandfather and saw he was in a chat room, and saw his cam was on and he was broadcasting them. Janine immediately got aroused, and her legs parted slightly. Grandpa caught this and reached over and spread her legs roughly.

"That's it bitch, let everyone see."

"Yes Master."

Grandpa moved to a private room, and let everyone there watch as he used her. First he started mauling her fat tits, and then pinching her hardening nipples. She was moaning and screaming from the intense pleasure she was feeling. Then he grabbed one of her tits and raised it to her mouth.

"Lick your nipple whore."

"Yes Master."

Janine stuck her tongue out and began licking her nipple, which was so hard she thought it would bust right open. Grandpa bent over and started licking her nipple with her. Their tongues circled her nipple, and then their tongues met. The licked each other's tongues, while still licking her nipples. The feeling was incredible and she was screaming to be fucked.

Grandpa put his attention back to the computer, and was talking to one guy in particular. His screen name was oldpervert4bbwslut. She couldn't see the computer monitor too well, so only got to see a few of the words being exchanged. She did catch that the man was 65, and didn't live far from us at all. All of a sudden grandpa shut down the computer, and went over to Daddy, and told him something Janine couldn't hear. Daddy looked happy at whatever was said to him, as he walked over to Janine and grabbed her by her hair, and forced her over to the sofa.

"Sit down and spread your fat leg's whore."

"Yes Sir Daddy."

Janine spread her legs as far as they would go, and Daddy walked over to her and put a blindfold on her. She gasped as the light disappeared, and she was in total darkness. She felt two hard cocks smacking her face, and she opened her mouth for them, and took turns sucking them, like a true whore would. Janine knew that she was now just a piece of fuck meat for her grandfather and Daddy, and even though that should have made her angry, it didn't. It was exhilarating, and she craved the use they gave and her, and how good they made her feel.

They talked a nasty back and forth, and continued to call her names, and not to forget they own her. She said yes to anything they wanted, and not just because she was hotter, and felt nastier than ever. She truly would do anything they wanted, no matter what it was.

The ringing doorbell, woke her from her thoughts. She quickly grabbed a throw blanket off the sofa to cover herself. As she was wondering who could be at the door, she felt a cock being shoved into her mouth. She heard her grandfather talking to someone in the foyer, but couldn't make out what they were saying. She heard at footsteps coming toward the living room, and tried to pull her head off her father's cock, but her father held her head down. Then she felt the blanket being pulled off her. Her big fat, hot, nasty body was on full display for whoever was in the room.

Then she heard a voice that was not her grandfather's or her Daddy's. She tried pulling off her Daddy's cock again, but this time he smacked her tit really hard and held her head firmly on his cock. She now heard her grandfather's voice above her head, as she felt his hands come down and he began pinching her nipples, telling whoever, that this bitch was a fine piece of fuck meat, and to enjoy her any way he wanted.

Janine then felt a mouth on her incredibly wet pussy. Whoever was sucking her pussy, and fingering her wet hole making her moan into her father's cock. She was riding the stranger's mouth, forcing her cunt into his mouth.

"Wow, this bitch is hot!" the stranger yelled.

"Oh yeah she's really hot, and she loves to be used like a worthless whore." "Don't you bitch?" Grandpa asked.

"Yes Master."

"Can we take her blindfold off?" asked the stranger.

Grandpa and Daddy looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders, "You got it."

Daddy took off her blindfold, and her eyes focused on the stranger that was eating her pussy a minute before. He was black, and about 65, and fat with a hairy chest, and he had his fingers buried deep inside her pussy.

"That's right, you fat bitch, you are going to be a whore for this black cock tonight." "Does that excite you cunt?"

"Yes, oh yes, use me please!"

The stranger was actually named Josh, and he was 70, and loved to use fat white whores, with a big fat ass. He had met a lot of fat white cunts off the computer, but never ones being pimped out by their grandfather and father. This was hot, and nasty just the way he liked best.

He then slid two fingers deep inside her wet hole, as she sucked her grandfather's cock while stroking her Daddy's. She took turns sucking their cocks, while Josh abused her pussy until she was dripping juices onto the sofa.

"This bitch flows like a faucet!" the stranger said.

"Get on the floor, on all fours bitch!" grandpa ordered.

Janine did as she was told, and held her ass high in the air showing how much she needed a good hard spanking. So Josh, did just that. He started spanking her big fat ass, as she yelled and moaned.

"You like being used by a total stranger you whore?" Asked the stranger.

"Yes, it feels so good to be a fuck toy for all of you."

"Well not all of us cunt." "Your daddy and grandpa are going to take pictures and video tape it while I fuck you rough and nasty."

"Oh fuck yes. I need to get fucked so bad!"

"Time to suck my old black cock bitch."

Janine turned around, and came face to face with the biggest, and oldest looking cock she had ever seen. It was all wrinkled, and his old balls were hanging, and he measured about 12 inches. At first the thought of taking that old looking thing in her mouth disgusted her, but that thought flew right out of her mind when she felt him enter her mouth. He was huge, and his cock was so black, and everyone was commenting on the contrast in our skins.

"Suck that black cock you dirty slut." "Mmmmm," she moaned onto his cock.

"Do you like sucking my old black cock bitch?".

She could only nod her head in agreement, since her mouth was completely full. Josh grabbed her by her hair, and started pounding her mouth really rough.

"Take my old cock you dirty fucking cunt!"

Janine was gagging on his big black monster, and that only made him force her head down further. Her saliva was dripping down his black shaft, falling down onto her hard nipples.

"That's it bitch, take it all the way down." "Get my cock ready to fill your pussy."

Janine had no idea how she would take his big cock inside her pussy. She thought about how he would rip her apart if he fucked her, and didn't care. She wanted him to rip her cunt apart, and use it up really good.

Josh roughly pulled his cock from her mouth, and she had saliva dripping off her chin from the rough fucking her mouth just got. He grabbed her by her hair, and dragged her up the stairs telling her how he was going to use her fat body, and make her beg for him to stop. He dragged her around the upstairs hallway while he searched for the bedroom. When he found it, he entered, dragging her behind him. He threw her up on the bed, and ordered her to get on her hands and knees.

Janine did as she was told, and then felt his hand come down hard on her ass, making her yelp. After he made her ass a bright red, he then spread her ass cheeks apart, exposing her tight anal opening, and dripping wet pussy. He slid a finger into her wetness, and coated his finger so he could slide it in her fat ass easily. When his finger was lubricated enough, he pulled it out of her pussy and slid it into her big ass. When the initial intrusion was over, she relaxed and felt him filling her tight ass with his wet finger. He slid his finger in and out until he had her fucking herself against his finger. That was his cue to slide another finger into her tight opening. Then he also slid two fingers into her pussy, finger fucking both her holes making her beg for more. He started ramming her as hard as he could, and now she was screaming that it was too hard.

"Too bad bitch!" "You wanted more and now you're getting more, so shut the fuck up and take it!" Josh yelled at her.

"Aaaaahhh, Aaaahhhhh, no more please no more!" Janine begged.

Daddy stopped taking pictures for a minute and walked up to Janine and slapped her in the face. "Shut up and take it like the whore you are, you fat cunt!"

"Yes Daddy!" she said between panting and sobbing.

When Josh had abused her to his satisfaction, and showed her who was in charge, he pulled his fingers out of her. He rammed his big old wrinkly cock deep into her cunt, making her scream from the sudden invasion. He fucked her like that, knowing he was splitting her, harder and faster. He wanted more. He wanted to stretch her tight fat ass, and make her scream and beg for him to stop. He wanted to hear her beg and plead for the abuse to stop. He loved hearing a fat white whore beg and cry.

He took his cock out of her pussy, and it was dripping with her cunt juice, which was a perfect lubricant. He put the head of his cock at the opening of her tight hole, and she immediately began begging him not to do it.

"Please no!" "I can't take that big cock inside my ass. It will rip me apart!" "Please don't!"

"That's it bitch. I love to hear a whore like you begging, and crying." "It makes my cock really hard!" he said laughing.

He continued to pump into her tight ass ripping her walls apart, and calling her names. Then he reached down and started fingering her pussy, and she felt the orgasm building up inside her. She couldn't believe the urge she was having to cum all over his fingers. His old black cock raping her ass was beginning to make her feel hotter than ever.

"Cum you cunt!" Josh ordered.

Janine let go, and her cum flowed down past his fingers, and onto the bed. She was bucking and convulsing as her whole body felt her crushing orgasm.

Josh pulled his cock out of her now stretched out ass, and rammed it into her mouth.

"That's it you nasty bitch, suck my cock clean, so I can cum on your whore face."

Janine took his cock in her mouth, knowing that he just pulled it from her ass, and she didn't care. She sucked him until she felt his cock pulsating, and he pulled out and shot his hot load all over her face. She had cum all over her face, and it was dripping off her fat chin. Of course Daddy, and grandpa got some great shots of that.

Josh got up and, got dressed and thanked her father and grandfather and then left.

"You loved that, didn't you slut?" asked her grandfather.

"Oh yes Master, I love servicing your friends for you."

"He wasn't my friend, nor your father's."

"I don't understand Master."

"He was one of the guys watching you in the room and wanted a good fuck."

"A stranger Master?"

"Yes a stranger to all of us, until today anyway." Said grandpa smirking.

"Oh well slut, time to get cleaned up and to bed." Daddy said.

"Yes Daddy."

"We will be using your fat whore body in the morning, so rest up" grandpa said chuckling.

NYCbbwSUB
NYCbbwSUB
1,178 Followers