Grandpa Takes Over

Story Info
Daddy passes his daughter off to Grandpa to be broken in.
3.2k words
3.49
545.8k
95
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun was unseasonably hot as it beat down on the interior of the convertible speeding down a quiet, virtually empty country road. Anyone behind or passing the car in the other direction would've noticed a man, slightly older and well groomed, driving and a beautiful teenage girl lying back in the slightly reclining passenger seat with her eyes closed and a slight smile on her face. No one could've guessed, however, the reason for that smile. No one could have imagined that at that very moment two of her father's fingers were buried in the hot wetness of her teenaged cunt. Her right leg, still clad in her white knee high socks was braced against the dash while her left was draped across the center console so that she could trace the outline of her Daddy's hard cock with her tiny foot. All the while she subtly but involuntarily humped against his fingers and his thumb as it gently rubbed her distended clit.

Her Daddy had picked her up a half hour earlier from school. When he told her of his plans to pick her up she had asked what for but her Daddy told her only that it was a surprise. She had just turned eighteen and thought that perhaps there was a special present in store for her. But when her Daddy handed her a Quaalude as they were driving off she knew that something else was in store for her.

Before she'd left the school building to meet him at the curb she had gone to the little girls' room. Inside one of the stalls she had reached underneath the plaid skirt of her school uniform, slid her white cotton panties down her smooth tanned legs and put them into her backpack. She did the same thing with her bra, making sure to don her sweater vest after she had buttoned her shirt.

She figured out in relatively short order that they were heading for her grandparents' house. Though curious she didn't inquire further or think too much about it. Her Daddy had fucked her in just about every room in the house, sometimes when her mother was just in the next room. He had fucked her all over his office, sometimes while patients were in the waiting room. She imagined that there was someplace in his parents' house that he's thought of fucking her. Maybe in their bed? So she was shocked and confused, to say the least when they turned into the drive and she saw her Grandpa's jeep parked in front of the garage.

As her Daddy pulled into the driveway she panicked and began to dig through her backpack for her panties and bra. Her Daddy placed his hand on her arm to stop her and told her to relax, that everything was fine. If Lisa had known what questions to ask she would have but as it was she looked into her Daddy's eyes and decided to trust him.

He got out of the car and came around to open her door for her. As she climbed out of the car he instructed her to take off all her clothes and give them to him. At this point she was terribly confused and a little bit frightened but the pill her Daddy had given her was really starting to kick in and her hard little nipples and the pungent smell of her hairless pussy betrayed her arousal at this strange little game they were playing.

Even as they walked into the silent house and up the stairs she had no frame of reference that could have prepared her for what was about to happen. They walked into her grandparent's bedroom to find her Grandpa sitting in the chair by the window.

"Hi pumpkin" he said using his pet name for her. He saw the look of confusion on her face. "Relax. Everything's going to be OK isn't it Son?"

Her Daddy took her by the shoulders and turned her around to face him. He planted a gentle kiss on her pouty lips and confirmed that everything would indeed be OK. Better than OK in fact. He applied gentle pressure to her shoulders so that she dropped to her knees in front of him.

"Show Grandpa what you've learned." he said as pulled down his zipper, unbuckled his pants and fished his turgid rod of Daddy meat out and into the open. She looked up at him, then over to her Grandpa who was still sitting in the chair watching intently, expectedly.

She looked at the cock in front of her face, thinking to herself how beautiful it was and marveling at how much pleasure it had brought her and, she hoped, would continue to bring her. Though it was the only cock she had known she knew instinctively that it was bigger than most. She knew that it was circumcised or "cut" as her Daddy said. It jutted up proudly from his flat stomach and the slightly graying tangle of hair at its base. What she loved most about it perhaps was the constant flow of jism that flowed from its pronounced mushroom head.

She wrapped her little hand around his cock and gently pointed it towards her mouth. She snaked out her wet, pink tongue to lick the sticky, salty treat that, even then, clung to its tip. She closed her eyes and briefly worked her tongue into his large open piss hole before opening her eyes, looking up into his and engulfing it in the hot wetness of her mouth.

She heard him groan and he reached down to take her face gently in his hands and begin fucking slowly into her face, removing it at one point to gather it up in his hand along with his ball sack to rub it across her adoring face and to stuff his ample balls into her mouth. She gave herself over to the moment as his pace increased until he was now truly fucking her mouth, desperate to cum. As his prick pistoned in and out of her mouth she worked her tongue at the underside and moaned a moan familiar only to him, a moan that spoke of her desire to taste his hot seed, to swallow it and suck him to hardness again so that he could fuck her hole the way she loved it, hard and deep. She wrapped her arms around his buckling legs as the first blast jetted into her mouth. It seemed like he came forever but, eventually he pulled the softening flesh from her mouth, halting long enough for her to plant a wet kiss on the very tip of it. He looked down at her with an unwavering sense of awe and wonder.

She leaned forward to take him back into her mouth. Her heart sunk as he put his cock away and, with a sense almost of resignation, leaned over to kiss her and tell her that he would be back in a while and to do whatever Grandpa said, knowing even as he spoke the words that she would have no choice. He turned and left the room, closing the door behind him as he did.

It was at that moment that she looked over at her Grandpa. He was naked except for his boxers. He walked over to where she was still kneeling on the floor, stood directly in front of her and told her to take them off.

The thick hair of his cock and balls was salt and pepper. His enormous balls hung loose under an ample, very veiny, very thick cock that was filling out but not yet erect. He had a veiny, fleshy foreskin covering a very large cock head. His foreskin formed a round opening through which just a quarter of an inch of his head was exposed. All of this conspired to make his pisshole seem even more red and open.

His cock had become erect, standing out now away from his body and a huge drop of clear pre-cum dripped from it onto the carpeted floor. He told Lisa to lie down on the bed, after which he grabbed her arms and pulled her to the edge so that her head hung over it. His foreskin had moved back to revel most of his large, purple cock head. The shaft itself was covered in unusually thick veins that bulged out and switched back and forth forming looping zigzags all over the entire length it. Lisa's first thought was that it was ugly yet fascinating and beautiful in a masculine, mature way.

He took it in his hands and rubbed the wet tip of it across her chin and lips and nose. He told her to open her mouth. As the head of his cock slipped between her lips she felt the ridge of his swollen head through his foreskin. She pulled the loose flesh in between her lips and gently sucked, jutting her tongue under his head until it hit that concentration of nerves that she knew, instinctively, would be there somewhere.

He withdrew his meat from her mouth and drew closer until his balls were directly over her upturned face. He spread his legs in a wide stance above her so that all she could see were his cock, balls and puckered anus. She reached under his sack with her tongue and caressed the backside of his scrotum, the only smooth hairless spot between his legs. She lapped at his balls with long, smooth, wet strokes as he groaned softly. The weight of his balls covered her nose and face as she breathed in the intoxicating scent of his musky, wrinkled flesh. His balls seemed to have life of their own life as they pulsated and undulated against her face.

He stepped away slightly so that he could slip his rampant tool back into her mouth which he proceeded to fuck with increasing intensity until he quivered and sighed and reluctantly withdrew it from her nursing mouth.

He instructed her to get on her knees facing the head of the bed. She felt the bed shift as he climbed onto it and knelt behind her upturned ass. Her Grandpa grasped her cheeks with hands that were vastly different from any that had touched her before, so different from her Daddy's. Her Daddy was a doctor with a doctor's smooth, reassuring hands. Her Grandpa had worked outside most of his life and that work had left his large hands calloused and tough. They were rough, almost uncaring, and the newness of it fueled her excitement.

He then spread her buttocks apart, gripping her cheeks firmly, and swirled the tip of his fat tongue around the tingly rim of her wrinkled little anus before driving it into her virgin rectum, wishing, as he did, that his tongue was as long as the rigid pole that now reared up from between his stout legs. His wish was unnecessary as suddenly the tip of his tongue came into contact with something firm and bitter in her bottom and he smiled to his self as he realized that things were about to get dirtier than even he had anticipated. He reluctantly let his tongue slip from her hole, eliciting as he did, a soft groan from the little girl's throat. He sat back on his haunches, licked two of his fingers and slid them into Lisa's slackening hole. As he did he could feel the blunt end of a turd a mere inch or two up into her rectum.

He removed his fingers, noticing the brownish tinge on the tips of them and said "This simply won't do. Come with me." Lisa followed her Grandpa into the master bathroom. He opened the door to the large glass enclosed shower, reached in, turned on the hot water and, after a minute or so, instructed her to get in. As she did, her hand gently brushed up against his cock which was now as hard as she imagined any cock could ever be. As her hand dragged against the tip of his swollen mushroom head the hot jism that was now fairly dripping from his distended piss hole left a wet streak across the back of her hand. She felt her hairless cunt twitch and could swear that she felt it get even wetter than it already was.

Her Grandpa retrieved a large jar of Vaseline from under the sink, stepped into the shower and closed the door behind him. Placing his hands on her shoulders he turned her so that she was facing away from him. He pushed her so that she was bent over away from him, stepped back slightly and, wrapping his hand around his enormous cock, told her to empty herself. Lisa started to turn around in protest when her Grandpa landed a stinging slap to her right ass cheek. He was evidently not moved by the tears that welled up in her eyes for he explained to her that unless she did exactly as she was told she would receive much worse than that. When she failed to respond he tattooed his handprint onto her left cheek and asked her if he was clear to which she responded with a quiet "Yes sir'.

Lisa reached behind herself, grabbed her buttocks with both hands and spread them wide apart so that her wrinkled brown shithole bulged lewdly. Suddenly the glistening tip of a large dick shaped turd was visible. It oozed slowly from her asshole, her ring stretched tightly around the greasy shaft of it. After an inch or so emerged it retracted back into her bottom at which point she doubled her efforts to expel it, grunting and straining as she did so. The turd reappeared and, shortly, a dense log of shit, three or four inches long dropped onto the floor of the shower with a tiny splash and a gentle thud.

Impatient with the pace at which things were progressing, her Grandpa said "Enough."

He reached for the jar of Vaseline, scooped out a large dollop on one of his fingers and slowly worked it into Lisa's shit packed bottom. The sweet stink of the shit beneath their bare feet filled the shower as he began to fuck his finger up into her bottom. After a time he withdrew the finger and, seeing it coated with his granddaughter's bowel butter, he thought for a moment that he would come without even touching his self.

Lisa, for her part, was still trying to make sense of what was happening. This much she knew: she was being raped... and she liked it. Especially when her Grandpa worked a second finger into her bottom. The additional Vaseline that he scooped out of the jar before doing so was incidental to the shit that was starting to cling to her Grandpa's fingers and the wrinkled entrance to her shit chute.

She could very clearly feel his fingers churning in her shit now, gathering it up and moving it down to her distended opening. At one point, as he started to withdraw his fingers he said, "Give it to me."

She was now fully invested in the depravity of what was happening and, obediently, she bore down on his fingers, grunting and straining as she did so.

"Shit it out!" he barked and with a loud wet fart his fingers and a large amount of shit with them slipped from her ass. Lisa looked down between her feet and, as her Grandpa shook the chunks of shit from his fingers onto the floor of the shower she finally snaked a hand between her legs and plunged several fingers into her starving hole.

There was now an emptiness in her bowels that needed to be filled and she waited expectantly for him to plunge his fingers back into her abused bottom. Instead, she heard

a soft, rhythmic noise and realized, without even seeing, that her Grandpa was stroking his cock, lubricating it generously with copious amounts of her shit.

Within a few seconds he plunged his fingers back into her ravenous bottom and she reveled in the feeling of fullness they provided. Her Grandpa buried them as deeply as he could and she now began to push back against the thickness of them. He dug into her softened rectum again and again and now the floor of the shower was littered with lumps and logs of firm shit as well as piles of the soft bowel butter that he had coaxed from the farther reaches of her bowels.

Finally he stepped up close behind her and she knew that he meant to have her ass, to rape it thoroughly. She assisted him in his mission by backing up towards him, willing and ready. Her Grandpa placed the head of his shit covered cock against her bulging ringpeice. Feeling this she held her breath, reaching behind to spread her cheeks open for him. He batted her hands away, grasped her tiny waist in his hands and pressed the swollen mushroom head almost all the way into her in a single push eliciting a strangled, pleading "Yes!!" from her lips.

Her rectum was white hot around his cock as he watched it disappear between her beautiful cheeks. Lisa ground her ass back on his thick meat, urging it even deeper. Her arms were stretched out in front of her, leaning on the shower wall as she bent over to accommodate him, her legs splayed open, his heavy ball sack slapping into her cunt as he fucked her.

Suddenly she felt the weight of his body bend her forward. He reached down and around her body to grasp her legs behind her knees. He then lifted her up into the air, her legs lewdly splayed in front of her, and began to lift her up and drop her back onto his cock repeatedly and without mercy. For several minutes he sodomised her. She worked her arms down between her body and his and pried the cheeks of her ass open, wordlessly urging him on. At last he dropped her onto his cock a final time and began to squirt tons of hot molten cum into her bottom. As she came with a wailing cry she tightened her hole as much as was possible in an effort to milk every last precious drop from his balls. As she did so she began to involuntarily piss herself, spraying the hot golden liquid across the shower wall.

As the stream dissipated and the last trickles of it ran down her bottom and dripped onto her Grandpa's legs he began to empty his own bladder into her ravaged bottom. Her Grandpa and she could both feel the heat of it as it filled her ravaged bowels, filling her the way water fills a glass, engulfing her Grandpa's cock in a boiling cauldron of shit, piss and cum. She felt his body shudder as the last precious drops leaked from his pisshole. When he was done lifted her off of his cock and further back against his upper chest so the torrent of shit, piss and cum drained from her open ass, down his muscled, straining thighs and pooled around his bare feet on the bottom of the shower.