Grandpa Teaches Me A Lot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JANAMARIE
JANAMARIE
755 Followers

He looked at me sort of strangely and then blushed a bit. "Well, matter of fact there is."

"Well, are you going to tell me or do I have to drag it out of you?"

"Well, it happened a long time ago. I was about seventeen and on a camping trip with a couple of guys. We had fished all day and had sat around the fire that night just shooting the breeze and nipping on a whiskey bottle. Johnny was sharing my tent and we hit the sack around eleven. We weren't in our sleeping bags a few minutes when I felt his hand reach over and pull down the zipper on my bag. I asked him what the hell he was doing when I felt his hand reach down and start caressing my cock. Holy shit, he was gay.

It wasn't long before I was harder than steel and he soon had his mouth on me doing what you just did. I let go a huge load in his mouth and I thought he was going to drown with it. A little while later I felt him pressing against me and it was with his cock. I had my back to him and he reached around and was caressing my now soft cock with his hand. Another minute or so and his cock was against my asshole the same way your finger was before only this time he pushed and it slid in me a little ways. Another push and he was buried to the hilt and it hurt a little but really felt great. He pumped in and out for some time while he was holding my hips and I could hear him starting to breathe faster and his thrusting became harder and then he exploded. He shot stream after stream up my ass and I loved it. Now I was wondering if I was gay also. My cock was hard again and I turned over to him and said, "My turn." Meaning I wanted to fuck his ass.

He turned his back to me and pleaded with me to go easy. "Your cock is so big it will tear me apart if you don't go easy." He quickly turned over and bent down and took my cock in his mouth to wet it to make it slip in him easier and then turned back. I guided the head of it to his puckered asshole and gave a little push. Nothing happened and I pushed a lot harder while holding his hips. I went in him a good four or five inches with that push and he screamed as if he had been shot. "God, stop. Please stop."

Bullshit I thought. He fucked me and now I was going to do the same to him. I was holding his hips so tightly he couldn't pull away and I gave another big push and I slipped in him a good bit more and this time he was crying like a baby. "Stop it. Please stop. I'll do anything for you if you will only stop."

"Jan, I was in him about six or seven inches but knew if I went in him all the way it would have probably done him some serious damage so I let myself slide back out a almost all of the way. When he felt me slide out he whispered "Thank you. Oh, thank you."

By now, some of the other guys had heard the ruckus in our tent and came over to see what was happening. My cock was jut coming out of him all the way and they soon saw the reason for his hollering. One of them said, "Geez, with a cock that big up his ass no wonder he is crying."

All I could think of saying was, "Line up fellows, Johnny is going to give each of you a great blow job." I looked over at Johnny and reminded him that he said he would do whatever I asked of him. He just nodded.

"Fellows, Johnny will be over in your tent in a few minutes. You can decide which of you gets the pleasure of his mouth first. I think his ass is a little too sore right now to take a cock but I bet he'll give you a great mouth job."

Well, Jan that was it. I only had a cock in my ass that one time but I did enjoy it and often wondered if should ever try it again with another guy. When you put your finger in me all of those memories came roaring back."

"Wow, that was some story" was all I could think of saying. "Am I the first gal who ever put her finger up your ass since then?"

"Yep, you have that honor, if it can be considered an honor."

"Maybe I could get a strap on dildo and I could fuck your ass for you while you jacked off."

He didn't say a word but I could see his eyes sort of light up. Maybe I'll surprise him some day.

It was Friday afternoon and we had the whole weekend in front of us. Don cooked us a great meal and we sat around watching TV until the wee hours. Sleep came easy and I was awakened in the morning with something pressing against my back. It didn't take me long to figure what it could be and since I had my back to him I wanted to make sure he didn't have any thoughts of sticking that thing up my ass.

"Don, if you try to put that thing in my ass I promise you you won't have a cock at all before this day is out. I'll cut the damn thing off after you rape me with it."

"Jan, that's not what I am thinking at all. I am going to slide it into your pussy and fuck you from the back. I think you will love the feeling of my cock touching new places inside of you. Jan, in fact let's try something even better. Get up on your hands and knees and I'll do it from the rear that way. It's called 'doggie style' and I am sure you will love it."

I gathered a couple of pillows and put them under my head and chest and raised my butt up. It didn't take us long to get into position and he was soon sliding himself into me very slowly. He was right, his cock was touching some places it missed when we did it with him lying on top of me. When he had himself buried he began long slow thrusts while pulling me back to him with a hand on each of my hips. A few minutes of that and he let one hand go and reached around and gently massaged a nipple. Between his cock driving deep inside of me and his fingers on my breast I knew I was going to explode quickly. "Don, I'm going to come."

"Honey, see if you can hold back a bit and maybe we can come at the same time."

"I'll try."

I felt him stroking the shaft of his cock while the head was in me and moving it in and out of me ever so slowly. I could see what he was doing. He was getting himself aroused with jacking himself off with only part of his cock in me so he could try and come at the same time as I would. I could feel the heat rising in me and I threw my ass back at him and drove his cock all the way in as I felt my orgasm come over me. "Don I'm coming."

A very few seconds, and I mean seconds, he was saying the same thing and I could feel him shooting his stream of love juices deep inside of me.

"Whew, that was something else again Jan. You are sure giving this old guy one hell of a workout. Jan, what are you...about eighteen and I'm sixty-one. I'll bet you never thought you would be fucking an old guy like me and I damn sure never thought I would be having sex with a young lovely like yourself. I've watch you growing up and always wondered if this day would ever come."

"Don, when I first started to hear and think about sex I wondered if I would ever get up enough nerve to ask you to teach me about it. You had taught me almost everything else other than my schoolwork and then I had sex with a couple of guys at school and thought I knew all there was to know about it. That was until yesterday and you and I started. Damn, I soon realized I didn't know anything!"

We hung around the house until that evening when Don surprised my by saying he had gotten some great reserved seats at the ballpark. We both love baseball so this was going to be a super night. Who knows what will happen when we get home after the game?


It was raining again on Sunday so there wasn't much to do other than to hang around the house and find things to do!! It wasn't difficult when I saw Don walking through the kitchen naked with his cock swinging from side to side. I went up behind him and reached down and gave it a grab from the rear between his legs. He almost flipped out but turned and laughed himself silly.

Mom was expected home that evening and in fact had called saying her flight was due in at 6:45 so I had to plan on that 45 minute drive to go and pick her up. That still left all afternoon for fun and games.

I wanted to try something I had read about and that was to mount him from the top and sort of ride his cock as if it were a horse. He knew exactly what I was talking about and lay back while I lowered myself on his flagpole cock. I went down slowly and in a matter of moments he was smiling from ear to ear. When I got almost all of the way down he gave a huge upward thrust and buried himself to the hilt and I could have killed him for that hurt a lot. I rode him up and down and it felt very different than any of the other ways we had fucked.

I kept it up for a little while and then told him I want to lie on my side and have him fuck me from the rear --- not in my ass. I climbed off his shaft and lay on the bed with my back to him. It only took him a minute to line his cock up with my pussy and slip it in. I guess my pussy has opened up a bit for it was now going in me a lot easier than the first time. He was holding my hips as he started to thrust hard and then back out a little before thrusting in again. He kept that up for a little while until I reached down between my legs and massaged his shaft with the tips of my fingers as it was going in and out. That was all it took for him to explode. As soon as I felt him spraying my insides with his come I pulled away and slid up and straddled his face and told him he could eat his own juices while he was making me come with his tongue. He was most happy to please me. My orgasm was terrific.

I drove out to the airport at 6:30 and her flight was a few minutes early so everything worked out great with that. She was all bubbly when she got in the car and when I asked how the convention went and she assured me it was wonderful and when she asked how things went with Don and me I told her it was fine. We really enjoyed the ball game, we went out for a nice meal at a local restaurant and he cooked some fine meals for us. She was still all bubbly and it was as if she had something to tell me but wasn't quite ready to do so. Maybe she met someone at the convention, maybe she got laid. WOW, it could almost be anything. I guess I'll find out in good time.

Mom was going to shift most of her work to home so that was going to eliminate or at the very least cut way down on the activities between Don and me. You can bet we will be doing all we can to work things out and I'll keep you posted.

JANAMARIE
JANAMARIE
755 Followers
12