Grandpa's Pet: Ch. 09

Story Info
Last Hand.
1.5k words
4.28
91k
16

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 04/09/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A break in the game for some necessities, bathroom trips were in order, and Sam let Jenny rest on the table while he got out some snacks for the men. She knew they were looking her over and talking about her, but she didn't really care. There was just one more man to get through, and she'd be through the night. Unless Grandpa wanted something, she thought, after all, he hadn't taken anything from her yet.

"Time to get up, pet," she heard her grandfather say, "the men want to get back to the game."

Jenny slowly arose from the table, feeling somewhat rested, and checked on everyone's drinks. Hal needed his ginger ale refreshed, and she smiled at him, knowing he was the next and the last who'd have her for the game.

Each hand was close, with much betting and raising until the cards were finally called. Hal pushed his chair back as Bob raked in the second pot.

Jenny walked over to him and stood, awaiting his command.

"Bend over towards me, Jenny," he said sweetly.

She leaned forward, expecting him to take her tits, but he surprised her. His hand went to her lips, and his thumb began lightly tracing over them as he spoke.

"You've already been fucked in all your holes, girl," he said, "so I have to wonder what's left for this old lecher."

"Whatever you want of me, Mister Hal," she replied.

"Here you go," laughed Jimmy as he tossed a stiletto to Hal, "now you can make your own hole to fuck."

Hal opened up the blade and ran its needle-sharp tip back and forth over Jenny's tits. "Yeah, maybe some real tittie fucking," he commented.

She blanched, afraid that he might just be ready to cut into her, but he laughed. "No, I wouldn't do that to such a sweet little pet."

"No," he said, "I watched you guys fuck her in the ass, in the mouth, and in the cunt; I want her to do me. A real sweet blow job from a real sweet piece of ass. I think I'll just sit back and let her do the work."

The other four men started laughing. "I'll bet she can't do that," declared Bob.

"I'll bet she can't too," John added.

"Me too," said Jimmy, "she may be sweet, but she can't give Hal a blow job."

Jenny felt humiliated. Sure they had fucked her, but she could give blow jobs. She had before. She'd sucked guys until they just about exploded in her mouth. She could do Hal, she thought, and wondered why they were laughing at her.

"Ok," said Sam, "I think she can do it and do it real good. How much are you willing to bet?"

"Fifty says she can't," declared Jimmy.

"You're on," said Jenny's grandpa.

"I'm in for fifty," said John.

"Ditto," added Bob.

"Not you, Hal," said Sam, "you're part of the game; you can't bet."

"Fine with me," said Hal; "I just want a good blow job."

"Well," thought Jenny, "at least Grandpa has confidence in me. I'll show him what a good cock sucker I can be."

"Ok, girl," said Hal, "unzip me and get started. Let's see what you can do."

Jenny knelt down at Hal's feet as the other four men drew their chairs around for a good look. She slid down his zipper and reached inside for his cock. The men laughed as she found it and let out a gasp of surprise.

Her hand could hardly grasp it as she wrestled it out of his pants. She'd never seen anything this big, not even in a porn movie. It wasn't even stiff, and she couldn't see how it would ever fit in her mouth. It was almost as thick as her fist and nearly ten inches long. Now she understood the laughter and the bets.

She wouldn't let her grandpa down though, and wouldn't want to know what he'd do if she lost him $150 in bets, so she smiled at Hal.

"That's a really big cock, Mister Hal," she said, "but I think I can give you a good blow job."

A chorus of "Ooohs" greeted her announcement, and the men leaned forward in their chairs for a better look.

Jenny took Hal's shaft in both hands and lifted the tip towards her mouth. She leaned forward and pursed her lips for a kiss. Her eyes turned up to meet Hal's as her lips pressed on the tip of his glans. She kissed him warmly as her lips parted to slide down over the top of his cock head. The start was easy; his glans was shaped like a giant mushroom cap, with a narrow dome at the top broadening to an incredibly wide corona.

She bobbed her head as she reached the mid point of his cock's head to force her self down on him in small steps. It didn't help though; each bob aroused him further and engorged his cock with blood. She began lapping her tongue around him to lubricate his cock with her saliva and his precum, and that helped her slide down and down as she stretched her mouth wider and wider. It took over five minutes, but she was finally down at his corona.

He was swollen stiff, now, though, and the flare of his mushroom pressed hard against her lips. Jenny slid her lips back up to his tip, licking him all around as she slid, and then took a deep breath before diving down on him. The strategy worked, and the force of her head going down popped his corona right between her lips and into her mouth.

But her mouth was stuffed like it never had been before, and she still needed to give Hal his blow job. She gulped and forced herself further on him until her lips were half-way down his shaft and his tip stuffed deep into the back of her throat. Not much room for strokes, but she could suck on him and massage him with her tongue.

Jenny smiled to herself as she heard Hal begin to moan and sigh at her touch, and it encouraged her to push her limits. She relaxed her throat as much as she could and forced her lips down further on his shaft. Up again and down again, over and over, trying to go further each time. She gaged on him a couple of times, but the spasms in her throat seemed to excite him more as her gullet tightened on his cock.

She felt his cock quiver and throb inside her mouth, and she knew he was close to cumming. A final drive now, and she managed more than she ever imagined she could do. His massive, engorged cock found it's way deep into her throat, and her lips almost found the root of his dick. As she felt his spasm start, she drew her head up until only his glans was in her mouth. She sucked wildly on it, and he came, spewing what felt to her like gallons of creamy semen into her mouth. His cock had already stuffed her mouth, and there was little room for the flood of cum that flowed from him. She tried to swallow as it filled her, but she couldn't contain it, and small streams of cum began to ooze from between her lips and his cock.

An impulse, engendered by Hal's moans of pleasure, swept over Jenny, and she drove her mouth down over his spasming cock, once again taking the whole of it into her throat. Hal arched in his chair as he erupted anew, shooting a jet of semen right down her gullet. She stroked the underside of his shaft with her tongue, milking out every drop of cum she could before she slowly slid her mouth up over his shaft and popped his corona and head out from between her lips. She gave his tip a big kiss, then, hot and passionate, just the one that Jimmy had ordered, but it went to Hal.

Jenny looked up at Hal and then at the other men who sat to either side watching. She smiled broadly with a few gobs of semen dripping from her lips, and said, "Is that what you boys said I couldn't do?"

Jimmy answered for those who had bet against her. "I should give you another spanking for that sass, Baby," he said, "but, holy shit! You are one goddamn good slut!"

He turned to Sam. "Here's your fifty. I guess you do know what your pet can do."

"Thank you boys," said Sam as he collected the rest of the debts.

Hal, in the meantime, had done up his pants and fixed a drink for Jenny.

"Here's one for you, girl," he said, "you've really earned a treat."

"Thank you, Mister Hal," she said as she took the glass.

She wiped the cum from her chin with her index finger and stirred it into her drink. She looked around to make sure everyone was watching, and then dramatically downed the contents of her glass. She bowed her head to acknowledge the round of applause and cheers that followed.