Grandpa's Summer Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
timmywells
timmywells
1,750 Followers

We kissed, and Grandpa tasted his seed, something he never thought he would ever do again.

"Been over two years," Grandpa said as he composed himself. "What bothered me was the last time I had an orgasm, I didn't know it was going to be the last so I didn't savor it like I should have."

"This one," he whispered. "This one I'll remember."

***

"I'm worried about Dad," my mother told my father at the breakfast table near the end of Grandpa's stay with us. "He doesn't get up early like he used to, and he seems worn out."

I almost choked on my Cheerios when I heard that, resisting the urge to tell them that there was a good reason for Grandpa's lethargic manner during the day, because we had been keeping each other company aat night.

He had been keeping me up plenty, and I could pick the top of his balding head out of a police line-up, having seen plenty of it as he showcased his considerable cocksucking skills.

"Whenever he points at me," Grandpa explained at one point when he discussed my frequent erections. "I can't resist."

While my equipment wasn't all that impressive, I was blessed with an abundance of endurance and, as Grandpa put it, "a copious amount of semen", and apparently it was good stuff.

"Tastes like buttermilk," Grandpa had told me. "Some guys spunk is kinda nasty, but yours is delicious."

And I had tasted Grandpa's semen again too. I hadn't been able to duplicate what I had accomplished that first night, but it wasn't for lack of trying. I managed to get a handle on sucking a limp cock though, but I wanted him to have another orgasm before he went home.

"A present?" Grandpa said last night when I visited his room, and he laughed when he took the box out of the bag, chuckled at the packaging.

"I don't think these things work," he said as he examined the "Fireman's Friend" I had bought him at the adult book store. It was a plastic tube with a rubber opening and a suction device that you were supposed to squeeze after you put your cock in the tube.

Grandpa was taking medication for his heart, so Viagra was out of the question, but I thought this might be a good alternative.

"Increase your size," I said, pointing out one of the claims on the box. "I should get one for myself."

"I stil don't think this will work," he said.

"It's going to be fun trying even if it doesn't," I said as I liberally lubricated his cock to prepared him for the debut of the toy.

For a while I thought it was going to be a failure, because we couldn't squeeze his cock in the thing at first. You had to be a little firm to manage to squeeze into the opening, and pushing a squishy dick in was proving impossible.

"Why don't you give it a try?" Grandpa suggested, pointing at my erection which had been caused by playing with Grandpa's cock in my efforts to pack him into the device.

"Why not?" I said, putting a little lube on my dick and slipping it effortlessly in.

"Do I do it like this?" he asked while squeezing the bulb.

"Yow!" I said when I felt the suction, and seconds later I was coating the plastic tube with my cum.

"We have to get you into this thing, Grandpa," I said, impressed by the sensation it gave me in the brief time I was in it. "Let me go clean it up."

"Don't be silly," Grandpa said. "I've swallowed a quart of it this week, so I certainly don't mind swimming in it. Kinda curious about this now."

After a lot of struggle, we managed to cram the head of his cock in it, and for the heck of it I started squeezing the bulb.

"Hey!" Grandpa said. "I can feel it."

"I don't believe it! I'm getting hard!" Grandpa said as I managed to squeeze more of his slowly energizing cock into the cylinder.

"This isn't going to be big enough," I said while watching my grandfather looking like a kid looking in a toy store window as his cock came to life.

"It doesn't get bigger," Grandpa said. "What you see is what you get."

I has assumed that his cock was like mine, doubling in size when hard so that my almost 3" became almost 6". I figured that his eight soft inches would become almost a foot and a half when erect, but he was right in that it would only lengthen a little bit, although his stiffening cock did fill the vessel completely as it became engorged.

"Want to see it," I said, pulling his greased cock out of the device so I could see it clearly. "Omigod, it's beautiful!"

I had managed to get him semi-erect that first night, but what came out of the device was the real deal and it looked magnificent. The monolith was a little red and when I put my hand around - almost around - the hot hard flesh I knew that the "Fireamn's Friend" was not going to get this load.

My mouth went up and down the top half of his cock while my hand jacked off the rest, and soon Grandpa was cumming, filling my mouth with his creamy seed as he ran his hand through my hair.

"Amazing," Grandpa said afterward, looking at his present which had done exaclty what it claimed to do. "When I get home I'm going to use this with my cuddling friend. I don't dare use it alone."

"Why?" I asked.

"Just my luck I'd be pumping away and have a heart attack," he said. "Imagine your mother coming down to visit me and finding me dead with my thing in this contraption!"

"I guess."

"Going to be tough to resist it though," he added. "Going to be tough enough to adjust without your mouth around too."

"I can come visit though," I suggested. "On school breaks and stuff, if you want."

"If I want?" Grandpa chuckled. "Are you kidding?"

***

"It's awfully sweet of you to visit Dad," Mom said a couple of months later. "Driving all that way to take the screens out of his windows and helping him get ready for winter on your school break."

"It's no problem," I assured Mom.

"When I talked to him last night, he sounded better, but I still worry about him," she remarked "He looked so drained when he left here."

"I'm sure he's fine, but I'll make sure he's okay," I insisted, not adding that I expected to find him just as spry and lively as he had been when he first got here in the summer, and I was determined to make sure he was joyfully worn out by the time I left.

***

thanks for reading

timmywells
timmywells
1,750 Followers
12