Granny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,445 Followers

I soon dressed and began making my way back up the trail towards the house. Gran was sitting out on the patio in the shade. She had made fresh tea, a second empty glass sitting on the table, which she now filled from the nearby pitcher as I approached.

"Was just about to come down and get you," she said, handing it to me as I sat down, sipping from it. "Enjoy your swim?"

"Very much...just like old times," I told her. I saw a brief knowing smile cross her face as I spoke.

"Can only imagine," she then laughed. I had placed her photo inside my shirt, once again taking it out. I placed it face up on the table.

"Seriously Gran, you can have it back if you want it. I actually prefer the way you look now," I told her boldly, though it wasn't my intent on giving anything away. I was just making an honest simple statement, though she looked at me, and then glanced down at the photo.

"So what you're telling me then, is you like the way these old tits of mine look now as opposed to the way they used to look?" She said teasingly, which I knew she meant as a joke, not being too serious about it, or really expecting an answer. Though I gave her one.

"Yes...I do," I said looking at her. "I think...your breasts are even more beautiful now, than they were back then." She laughed at that, nervously.

"Now how is it you know that?" she asked. "It's not like you could really see much of anything like that last night. It was sort of dark you know," she said, though this time it was Gran's face that had reddened considerably, not mine. "And besides, why on earth would this old gal's tits be of any fascination to you anyway...not to mention the fact of me being your grandmother."

"I don't know...maybe because I've never thought of you that way Gran," I said once again honestly. "Never have. Especially when I used to sit there looking at you...you know..."

"Yeah...jerking off," she laughed teasing me, though I knew then she was also doing so while trying to cover up her own nervousness, especially as she'd been sitting there watching me actually doing it only a short time ago now.

"Yeah...which I was doing just now, at the lake, looking at you, but not at this, not really, but more like...last night," I suddenly found myself confessing to her. I saw the look in her eyes, the sudden realization and confirmation of whatever suspicions she might have had.

"So you were there...standing outside my window last night," she said her eyes wide. "I thought I saw something, heard something, but wasn't sure."

"Not going to lie to you Gran, I was. I don't want you to be angry with me either," I then added. "I enjoyed it, I enjoyed watching you, more than anything else I have ever seen or done. Like I said, seeing you now...the way you look now, not this..."I said once again taking the photo in hand. "Is more attractive, more erotic to me than you were back then."

"You shouldn't be saying that, thinking that..." she said softly. "It's not right, it's ah...well, you shouldn't," she left off saying.

There was a moment of silence, an awkward pause. "Let me see you," I asked. "Let me see you now, in the light."

"Peter, you can't be serious. Why would you want to?"

"Because I do...because I do think you're attractive Gran, and because I love you...that's why."

"Well I love you too, but it doesn't mean its right that we should even be considering such notions."

"Have you?"

Her look told me she had. Obviously she had been, and she now knew I knew she had been as well. "You saw me...down by the lake didn't you?"

Now it was my turn to grin. "I'd say, that sort of make us even," I stated. That made her laugh.

"I guess, in a way it does. Can't exactly be mad or upset with you for doing that when I turned right around and did the same thing myself now could I?"

"Nope, figure not. But it still doesn't change what I said either, or what I asked earlier either, which you still haven't answered. I'd like to see you...right here, right now."

"Oh you would huh?"

"Yes I would. And I don't mind telling you Gran, I'm getting aroused again, just thinking about it."

In fact, I was, and I made no pretense about slipping my hand down inside my shorts, readjusting myself as my arousal grew, though I did use the table to help conceal my actions below it, though above it, Gran knew damn well what I was doing. Her eyes told me that, though she said nothing for a moment, just watching me.

"You're serious...you really are...getting aroused...again?"

"I am...yes. And I would love, if nothing else, to just sit here, look at you, and pleasure myself again while you watched. Even if you wouldn't let me do anything else, I would at least love to do that. See you now, the way you are now, and at least enjoy you that way."

I was shocked to see by the expression on her face that she was actually considering it.

"You wouldn't ask me to do anything else? Because I don't think we should...or that I could," she told me. "But I guess..." she then said speaking to herself more than me. "Just masturbating while looking at me isn't all that bad, not like you haven't already."

"Or that you haven't," I then said reminding her of her own guilty pleasure. Gran didn't respond verbally to that, though I sat watching her hands as they slowly came up to her blouse. She began untying the knot holding the front of her shirt together.

"Nothing else...promise?"

"Promise Gran...nothing else, right now." I said, though I caught a concerned worried expression on her face in having said that.

"I mean it Peter...we can't let this go any farther than this," though I sat watching as Gran now pulled the shirt completely away from herself, her bare breasts fully exposed to me now, looking even more beautiful in the full daylight than they had the night before. And even more alluring to me now...than they had appeared in the photo so many years before. Even more wonderfully however, she now cupped them within her hands. "You sure you really want to see them? They're not too saggy? Too baggy? Too big?"

"For starters...yes, and they're not any of those Gran. I mean it, I think they're very beautiful. Now...show me. Stand up, take off your shorts and show me the rest of you too!"

It was obvious this was turning her on, but it was certainly turning me on too. Gran stood, her teardrop shaped tits now a feast before my eyes, even more so than the quick half glances I had enjoyed already. Her dark tan nipples crinkled, swollen in desire, nipples hard extended as she stood. I watched as Gran undid the button on her jeans, then pulling down on the zipper allowing them to slide easily down her legs. I wasn't at all surprised to discover she hadn't been wearing any panties as her neatly trimmed tuft of pubic hair suddenly appeared. As it did, Gran finally did place her hand over it modestly, though I knew without any doubt, she had also done it as a tease.

"I can't believe I'm actually doing this, or that you're actually enjoying it!" she told me. To prove to her that I was, I then stood, likewise removing my jeans, my erection suddenly springing free, snapping up at attention. It bounced up and down briefly, Gran's eyes following the movement, now devouring me up close and personal as I stood fisting my cock, pointing it towards her.

"God Gran, you look so fucking good!"

She smiled, though reminding me. "Just remember what I told you Peter...we can't do anything else but this, and this is bad enough as it is!"

"Pull your chair around and sit in front of me," I told her. Gran did, now sitting down facing me directly. I continued to slow-stroke my cock, squeezing the head, forcing out a nice thick droplet of precum which I began encircling the head of my hard swollen cock with. Gran's eyes widened in obvious delight, watching me. Her own hand now slithering down between her legs, she spread them, teasing her equally juicy looking split.

"You like?"

"Wider," I told her. "Let me see that juicy pussy of yours Gran, open it wider for me."

Her face was flushed in arousal, even more so as she inserted her fingers, withdrawing a moment later a clingy stringer of female cum cream. Fascinated, I watched as she now wrapped it around her finger, applying it back against her hard little knot, teasing her clit the same way I was now teasing the head of my prick.

"Give me some," I told her, not really asking.

"Peter!"

"Please Gran, just place a little of it on the head of my dick for me." She thought about it briefly, and then I smiled as she inserted her fingers, once again withdrawing a nice looking dollop of her own juices. Gran leaned forward, she didn't really even touch my cock herself, letting the smear of cream fall from her finger tip as it oozed over the ballooned helmet of my shaft. She sat back in her chair, taking a bit more, and then applied it to her wondrously hard nips.

I sat, now adding her juice to my own, sliding it up and down my shaft until it glistened wetly, slippery with her female spunk, the sensation further heightening my lust and arousal as I again produced another thick drooling drop of my own lubricated cream. Without asking, thinking about it, Gran once again leaned forward, swiping it off the side of my cock as it ran down with her finger.

"Sorry...couldn't help myself," she grinned wickedly, and then even more wickedly, she slipped her finger inside her mouth, tasting it.

"Hmm, fuck Gran, I want to taste you too. But I'd rather place my tongue right there between your legs while I do it."

She thought about that for maybe a millisecond. "No Peter...you know I can't let you do that. We shouldn't even be doing this, this is bad enough, but I couldn't allow...let myself to take it that far. This is as far as it can go."

Her tone was serious, though I had heard her wavering, so I didn't pursue it. "Ok, but at least feed me some of you then, so I can taste your sweetness that way."

That request seemed to mollify her to some extent, and I was pleased when her fingers once again delved down between her legs, watching them as they dipped inside, then two-fingered pussy poi being offered up to me as I leaned over mouthing her two fingers sucking it off.

"Oh fuck Gran...you really do taste so damn sweet!"

She smiled sitting back in her chair, draping one leg over the armrest as she did, her hand once again lazily twiddling her split, the other slow rolling and pinching one of her nipples, she moaned pleasurably looking towards me as I sat stroking my cock a bit harder now.

"Show me...show me how you make yourself cum Gran," I asked her in a lusty, throaty tone of voice. "I want to see your face, watch you as you do."

"Oh you do...do you? And are you going to cum for me too Peter? Are you going to stroke that nice hard cock off for your Gran so I can see what sort of a man you've grown into?"

Just hearing her talk to me like that nearly had me there. "You want to see my nice hard prick squirt huh Gran?" I teased back stroking it a bit harder, a bit firmer...though if I continued, it wouldn't take long before I was. But doing so, she too began playing with herself more urgently, even taking a moment to hand slap her clit directly, patting it wildly, and then pinching her clit between two fingers holding it there, now using her other hand to tap her clit with.

"Yes!" she said simply through glassy looking eyes. "Yes Peter yes! I want to see you cum, see you squirt!"

I could tell she was hovering on the edge herself, so when the first warning tingle of my inevitable explosion began, I let it continue. Seconds later I felt the first surge of my spunk begin to skyrocket through the length of my shaft. "Here...it...cums!" I cried out, looking over towards her, her eyes now glued on my cock as the first streamer of white sticky spunk leapt from the head of my prick.

In a way, it was like watching it in slow motion. That first streamer of cream arching into the air, watching as it soared the short distance between us, landing against the upper portion of her thigh, surprising us both. Gran followed the splash of my cream against her, grinning...and then looking up to watch the approach of another, and another as they too traveled through space and time, another just reaching, landing on her breast. Gran's cunt exploded then as well, a fine liquid little squirt emerging from her own pussy, which surprised me as Gran now hard-patted herself briefly, held...and then sprayed a bit more. It was my turn to sit in wonder, watching her do this, seeing her pussy pulsate, squirt, and then pulsate again with another long precious pussy squirt.

We were both spent, exhausted, but highly exhilarated too, though as the arousal finally softened, I could see by the expression in Gran's face she was also suddenly feeling guilty about what we'd just done and enjoyed together.

"I guess I really should start dinner," she said standing and quickly slipping back into her shorts, though as she put her shirt back on, I was pleased to see her not button it up, though she did again tie a quick knot with the shirttail between her breasts. "After I shower..." she added, "Which you should do too."

"Is that, an invitation?" I half hoped, watching her as she crossed the patio back over towards her room. She looked back over her shoulder at me, though she grinned as she did so.

"You wish."

**

By the time I had gotten out of the shower and made my way back into the kitchen, Gran had started dinner. She had changed clothes too of course, now wearing a lightweight cotton summer dress. It was something I had never seen her in before, and though it looked sexy and comfortable on her, it didn't reveal anything. I wondered briefly if she had done that on purpose, still struggling with what she'd allowed herself to do...us to do, such a short time ago.

We didn't exactly eat in silence, we talked, even joked and laughed. But she made sure that any reference of anything of a sexual nature was headed off long before it began. We had gone out to the patio to watch the sun go down, something that was quickly becoming my favorite time of the day.

"You up for a little heavy lifting tomorrow?" she asked.

"Sure Gran, what do you have in mind?"

She settled back in her chair, sipping her wine, though she was careful not to display any more of her legs than necessary as she pulled them up into her chair, sitting on them.

"I'd like to drive up to Red Cliffs tomorrow, pick up some more of that red rock for the garden area."

I had noticed after my arrival that Gran had about half of her flower garden so decorated, large red rock boulders as we called them surrounding it along with the walk way leading up to the house.

"I'll even pack us a picnic lunch to eat while we're there," she added. "Not sure how much help I'll be able to give you," she added apologetically, "but I will make us a nice delicious lunch to eat while we're there." She took another sip of her wine, looking over towards me. "So what would you like to eat?" she asked innocently. Though her comment was just too good to pass up as I answered. By the look on her face, I could see she'd already regretted asking the question by the look on mine.

"You!" I said with a smile behind it.

At least she did smile at that, "Peter...you really are incorrigible, you know that?"

"Only when I'm around you," I said softly meaning it. Though she let it go without commenting. We sat once again in silence for a while, listening to the sounds of the night until we'd polished off the bottle of wine.

"Well, I know it's early for you, but it's late for me. And as it's an hour's drive up to the cliffs, I'd like to get to bed and up early, especially if I'm going to make us a nice lunch before we go. I'll come get you about five," she grinned, letting me know that was as late as it appeared I'd be sleeping in around here.

Gran stood and leaned over giving me a quick brief kiss on the forehead rather than on the lips as she usually did. A sure sign to me that she was trying very hard to put a little distance between us. Something that worried me a little, though I figured there was just cause in her struggling with it.

"Good night Peter," she told me, and then turned and headed off towards her bedroom.

**

I lay in the darkness of my room for the better part of an hour trying to go to sleep. But couldn't. It was still way too early for me yet, and I hadn't as yet gotten used to the early to bed, early to rise my Gran had been doing for years. I sat up in bed looking out the window across the way, but the light was off in her room. No doubt she was sound asleep. But it was a moment or two later that I saw something I was totally unfamiliar with. I saw the red glow of a cigarette cherry flaring. I stared, and then saw Gran as she slowly walked down the path towards the lake. The light of the full moon revealing the fact she was wearing a white top of some sort, no doubt a man's tee shirt as some sort of night shirt. Once again, I saw the little spark of light as she took a drag on her smoke. Another oddity. Gran had been after my own mother for years to give up the habit, though she hadn't. And in all that time, I had never once seen my grandmother smoke, but it was now obvious to me that she did, at least on occasion. But it wasn't even that so much as seeing her as she made her way down to the pond that intrigued me. I soon slipped out of bed, out of the room, and quietly began to follow her.

I was thankful for the full moon as it allowed me to see well enough as I walked down the path. Careful so as not to step on anything that would alert her to my presence. By the time I had reached the trees, she had walked through them. I stood within the safety of them looking out down towards the pond. Gran stood looking out over the calmness, only the occasional sound of a fish jumping could be heard. There was no breeze of any kind, so even the trees stood peaceful, unmoving in the night.

With the reflection of the moon on the pond, and then on her, especially in the white tee shirt, she reminded me in a way of a Greek statue, majestic in its simple elegance as she stood there. I saw again a quick brief flare of light, and then she knelt down stubbing out her cigarette and buried it. As she did, I saw clearly the twin cheeks of her own full moon as she knelt down before standing up once again. Already I could feel myself stiffening, and quietly walked out of the trees towards her, not sure what I was going to say, or do when I came up to her. But I knew right there and then I was going to kiss her.

So engrossed in her own thoughts, she didn't hear me until I was standing directly behind her, though even then, she turned only half expectantly, somewhat surprised to see me standing there.

"Peter?"

It was the only word I let her speak. In the next instant I had drawn her towards me, my mouth coming fiercely down upon hers, kissing her deeply. For a millisecond of time, she attempted to pull back, her hands coming up defensively, braced against my chest as though she were about to push me off and away from her. But the kiss held, and as it did, she just seemed to sort of melt into me. I felt her hands, arms relax, and then suddenly they were around my neck, her hands in my hair as we continued the kiss. I allowed my hands to then travel down Gran's back until they were cupping the twin cheeks of her ass. I lifted her up easily, though it broke the kiss when I did so, settling her legs about my waist almost automatically.

"Peter...I told you, we...we can't. We just can't!"

I could feel her soft tuft of fur pressing against the thin material of my shorts. My erection once again hard, stiff now pressing back against her. The only obstacle separating the two of us, though I continued holding her in place, now moving against her softly, rhythmically.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,445 Followers