Granny Moves on

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My legs gave out and I went to my knees my head now resting on Tom's legs. I felt a few last drops of something slimy drip on to my back and knew that the doctor had not finished when I pulled free. I thought of turning around and sucking his cock to kind of make us both happy but I was too tired.

Tom, Thelma and I walked out into the night air. I was still dripping and it felt kind of sloppy but exciting as well.

I looked in the screen door on our coach and saw Fred lying on the floor. I scream and burst in. Tom ran in next to me as I lifted Fred's head. I second later the Doctor was pushing me away and checking Fred. He started to do CPR but he knew it was useless.

Fred had had a massive heart attack and was most likely dead before he hit the floor. The next few hours were hectic and with the police, medical personal there it was even more so.

Dr. Crane gave me a shot and Thelma helped me to bed. Fred's body was shipped home and the funeral was five days later. I was still in shock and I think what made it even worst was that I had been out having a good time while my husband was dieing.

The phone rang and it was Nathan asking what I wanted done with the coach or did I want to leave it in storage there. I had forgotten about the coach. I told Nathan I would check into having it brought back here. He reminded me it was going to be winter here very soon and it might be better to leave the coach there unless I had a heated place to put it inside. After all the winters here were sometimes pretty severe. He was right of course so I told him I would get back to him in a day or two.

I called Norman and asked his advice. He was so pleasant he asked about me and how I was doing. I thought he was really the first one that seemed concern about how I felt. It made me feel good.

After sometime he said he would send a man to get the coach and he would put it up in an indoor storage building along with his for the winter. I said for him to bill me and hung up.

The next Monday morning a man knocked on my door and introduced himself as Denny and he was the one going to Texas to bring back my coach. I had to sign a few papers before he could get going. I invited him in and offered him a cup of coffee since I had just made a pot. I was still in my robe as he followed me into the kitchen.

He said he worked for Norman part times driving coaches both delivering them and sometimes like this bringing one back from some where.

I looked at Denny. He was about fifty, broad in the shoulders and had a happy pleasing smile. I liked him right off. After only two cups of coffee he asked if I would like to ride along with him.

I knew he was interested in me for more than a traveling companion and he knew I had just lost my husband but he still asked in such a way as to make it sound legitimate.

I said for him to have another cup of coffee while I packed my bag.

I dashed into the bedroom pulled a bag out of my closet and tossed it on the bed. I looked up to see Denny standing in the door way. I looked at him. He looked at me and I kicked the bag on the floor as he walked toward me.

My robe was tossed across the room as were his trousers. He took no time in foreplay as he mounted me straight away and his most pleasant erection was in me up to the hilt and we were off on a rampage together.

Denny made me climax twice and then lifted me up turned me around and took me doggie style before he finely empted his cock and balls of all he had to offer.

He joined me in the shower and there I went down and gave him a blow job with the warm water cascading down over me. His semen was sweet and yet strong in a strange way. I had never tasted cum like his and I liked the taste, smell and even how his cock felt in my mouth.

I packed and he carried my bag out to his car which had a tow dolly on the back. It would be used to tow his car back behind the coach on the return trip.

The conversation was light, jovial and at time whimsical. Then as the miles rolled by Denny started to ask me about my marriage and if I was really ready to move on or was today just a period of grief in some way.

I thought about that and when I was ready to answer him I thought I would tell Denny of my happy marriage, the openness of it and that what we did was simply because I wanted it to happen. I was horny, he was here and so that was why I let him into my bed.

I said I was in love with Fred, but we still engaged in sex with others but up until that last night we had always were together when we indulged in swinging.

Denny said he had done some swinging except in his case he was mostly the third partner in a threesome. He said he had been in a three some with a lot of married couples and he liked it that way. I saw his point and agree for a single man it was a good way to get his sex and not worry about commitment.

We stopped for lunch about two in the afternoon. He topped off the tank and as we came out of the dinner Denny suggested we go ahead and get a good night's sleep and leave early in the morning.

The motel was just down the block.

I shower first and returned to the bed area with a long towel wrapped around me. My breasts were some what confined but still showed they were of a size that most men like. While I stood at the mirror brushing my hair Denny came up behind me kissed me on the back of my neck. He was naked as he stepped around me and entered the shower room. I just happen to notice he had an erection. I decided I liked this man.

The shower was big enough for two. It turned me on as much as it did him when I soaped up his erection and jerked him nearly to a climax. But it was so thrilling feeling him expand in my hand and feeling his balls tighten up. God it was thrilling and my pussy got so wet I started to finger myself with my other hand.

Denny cupped his hand over mine as I masturbate myself and him at the same time. This was a first and damn was it a turn on.

We kissed and letting go I laced my arms around his neck. We hugged rubbing our soapy bodies together. I don't ever remember ever and I do mean ever feeling this close to a man.

My heart was racing and my head was dizzy. I was in fact swooning. I was acting like a girl on her first date with a guy getting her turned on for the first time in her life.

We burst from the shower dripping wet. Whirling around we landing on the bed. He came up between my legs and I reached down to guide him where I wanted him. He slipped into me easily and began to work right away as if it was a race to see who would explode first. Like a couple of kids we banged together, grunting and groaning seeking that pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

We hit the wire at the same moment it was a tie race. We screamed, jerked and shook to an ending that words will never express.

He tried to keep his weight off me but could not hold himself up so he rolled off. Panting we lay with out words trying to catch our breath.

It was dark when I woke. Denny was still on his back breathing easily. I cuddled up tossed an arm over his mountain of a cheat and went back to sleep.

The next morning we were a little less frantic as we once more headed down the road. We made several hundred miles and found we were with in one more night of our destination. Denny drove well into the night before we stopped.

He pulled into a small but nice motel and we were quickly in bed. It had been along day of driving and Denny was really beat. There had been rain for a couple of hours and that added to the long hours he slipped into bed with out showering. He mumbled something about in the morning and closed his eyes.

I was tired too but at the same time I was fascinated by this man. I rested on my side with my head on his shoulder. He was breathing easy and seemed to be close to sleep.

I let my hand trail down his belly and come to rest on his limp cock. I loved the feel of it soft and wrinkled. He did not move as I lifted the covers and slipped my head to where my hand was.

I pushed back the skin, and sucked the head into my mouth. I did not suck his cock into my mouth I just let the head roll on my tongue.

Slowly I felt this cock stiffen and before long I had a mouth full of rigid cock. I moved my mouth up and down on his cock. I was not moving fast or trying to make him come. However I did think that would be the end result of my attentions.

I took my time and let my tongue investigate ever ridge and throb of blood through his cock. I let my tongue tickle the little mouth at the tip. I tasted the fluid that seeped out as he become hard. My fingers were rapped around the shaft between my mouth and its base.

I was making myself as aroused as I thought he was becoming. I felt his balls tighten up. The shaft got harder and the head swelled up. The first throb was a tightening of his muscles and the fluid shot for the tiny mouth on to my tongue. I moved my mouth up and down a few more times and the spurting continued five of six more times. I let the fluid fill my mouth but I did not swallow it. I let the semen roll across my tongue and tasted its strong flavor. Then I lifted my head from his cock rolled on my back and let the mouth full slip slowly down my throat. It was different than any other time in my life that I had swallowed cum. It was some how more personnel and loving on my part. I did this purely for my own joy. Denny never said a word and let me have my fun.

We woke in each others arms. Denny rolled over on his side took me in his arms and kissed me. It was a loving tender non passionate kiss. He held me for a few moments longer than I thought he would and that tenderness gave me goose bumps.

I thought old girl are you falling in love with this man. I did not seem real. Here I am a widow at forty nine, mother of two daughters and grandmother of two fine young boys. This was almost too much to think about. We would make it to the campground by this afternoon and tomorrow would be on the return trip.

I had a lot to think about and I wondered if I should confess to Denny about the campground and what had happened here. I did not really know this man. Maybe he would be offended at my actions here and the openness Fred and I shared. What if Old Nathan would say something? There were just too many ifs and if I was going to really get to know this man I had to be open and be up front about my somewhat checkered past. This thought kept me quite for a good part of the day as the miles rolled bye.

At lunch I said "Denny you do know I'm a grandmother don't you?"

He looked up smiled and said "How would I know that. But I thought you might have children and if that was so there was a good chance you had grandchildren as well."

I said "I guess you've thought about it then? Have you also thought about us? Or is that too much too soon? Am I asking too many questions?"

He looked at me sipped his coffee and said "Yes."

He went back to eating. I knew he was teasing me with a one word answer. I did not ask any more questions. Well not until we were once more on the road. Here I had a captive audience. I think I saw Denny swing his eyes in my direction once or twice. He was waiting for me to ask more questions. He even smiled once and then returned his attention to the road as well he should have. But he was waiting I knew that.

"Do you know where we are?" He asked.

I looked around and said "No; should I?"

He turned off the highway and pointed at a sign. We were pulling into the camp ground where my coach was in storage. I got a lump in my throat and a tightening in my chest. I took a few deep breaths and wiped my eyes.

Denny pulled the car over to the side and stepped out. Nathan came out of the office and greeted Denny as if they were old friends and indeed they were. Nathan came around to my side opened the door and gave me a hug as I stood up.

Nathan said "I'm so sorry you had to return under such conditions. I got you coach all ready for you to stay in for how ever long you want to stay before heading back north. Did you have a nice trip?"

I hugged Nathan and said we had a nice trip and that Denny was a fine safe driver. Nathan smiled.

Nathan said "Why don't you two go get cleaned up and then about six come up to the house and have dinner with me and a friend."

Denny answered for the both of us and said we would be there. I did not argue the point and nodded my agreement.

Denny carried I our bags and said he was going to shower and shave. I stripped naked, turned the bed down and plopped my ass on it. Denny stood at the end of the bed. Stripped naked and let me see his erection was fully extended and proudly pointing at me.

I jump up wiggled on hands and knees to the foot of the bed lowered my head to just the right angle. Denny captured my head between his hands and pushed.

His cock plopped into my mouth and he started fucking my mouth in rapid succession. I was surprised at his eagerness to get off. But I welcomed him with open mouth as I grabbed his ass puling him fully into me.

I heard him say "Oh, my God you cocksucker." and then he pumped the first of several loads of thick salty cum into my mouth. I welcomed it, savored it and eagerly swallowed it.

His cock was still firm but going down slowly as he stepped back. "God that was the best fucking blow job I ever had. I was so god damn horny. I needed that. Now I'm really hungry I wonder what on the menu tonight?" He laughed and said "Maybe you. I know Nathan likes you."

I wondered how he would know anything about me or the camp ground and it special benefits. But I had a lot to learn.

Looking at myself in the mirror I smiled and thought not too bad for an old broad. I thought Granny its time to move on... If you like this one let me know and I'll go for a second part. But only if I get a good response.

I want to thank all the readers that E-mailed me after the first five. Especially the ladies. A special thanks to Cora and Simon (mother and son) you could fill a novel for me ...

12