Granny's Dirty Photographs Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mother let out a long, curdling groan and looked back over one shoulder. "That's so fucking dirty," she moaned. "Your tongue's wriggling around like an eel. Oh, you filthy fucker."

"Suck Robert's dick," the old man commanded when his face reappeared. "Suck him while I fuck you."

Then, in the blink of an eye the old man was behind my mother, hands on her hips as he thrust into her.

"Oh fuck!" my mother yelped. "I've missed you, daddy. Jesus but you're big."

"I'm home now, Clara," my grandfather replied. "Home inside my daughter's wet pussy. Just like I belong." He winked at me again as I stared down at my mother's contorted face. "I'm going to get my wife back too. I'm going to fuck Sarah like I used to, good and hard while she's all dressed up like a bordello whore."

I was tugging my cock now. I couldn't help it. As disgusting as the old man was, my mother was right, there was something compelling about the vulgar ways he had; he was coarse and uncouth but there was an undeniable attraction to what he said and the way he said it.

He was right about my grandmother and her penchant of dressing for sex. She'd maintained in the past, to me and Elaine, her lovers, that she wore the corsets and soft, filmy negligees because she was, at fifty-seven, in her words, not as svelte and nubile I she once was. The corsets hid a multitude of sins, she told us. I think that she just enjoyed the anticipation of being licked and kissed and fucked as she prepared herself for her adventures. I believed that my grandmother felt sexy wearing stockings and heels; she loved to see the hunger and desire in my eyes as I walked to her, my fist working my own cock.

My mother began to pant and grunt when her father fucked into her from behind. The old man was moaning and muttering filth as he crouched over my mother's back and encircled her torso with both arms. He held her in a tight embrace, his hips thrusting rhythmically while he drilled his daughter with his cock.

I pulled and tugged at my dick, watching my beautiful mother's expression as my grandfather took her there. She was close to coming, her moans and sighs constant.

When I glanced at the old man I found him grinning at me. "She's a great fuck, isn't she?" he muttered before he winced and let go of my mother. His fingers digging into her hips. "Look at that," he grunted. "See her big arse wobble when I fuck the shit out of her. Come on, Clara, my darling. Come for daddy."

"I am," my mother moaned as she rubbed at her clitoris from below. "I'm doing it."

I let fly with my own spurting climax when my mother began to cry out in pleasure, her body juddering.

Semen flicked out of my cock and splashed over my mother's face, a long spatter of glistening spunk splashing along her cheek.

"He's coming on my face!" my mother yelled. "Oh, God, I can't stand it. It's so dirty, so beautifully, fucking dirty. My father and my son. Both of you," mum squealed. "I want to fuck both of you. I want you to love me."

"I do, mum," I panted, spunk bursting out of me that then rained down onto the bed. "I love you."

"So do I, Clara," my grandfather hissed. "Feel my love for you, baby."

The old man buckled at the waist, his fingers digging indentations in to flesh of my mother's hips as he came.

***

On Sunday morning I slept late. When I finally opened my eyes at gone midday I found my mother lying next to me. I touched her arm gently and her eyes opened. She blinked and smiled, stretching like a cat before she pressed her lips to my mouth.

"Morning," she said, her voice husky. "I need a shower. You came all over me last night."

My cock was thick and hard, and I grabbed my mother around the waist as she went to climb out of bed. She fell back onto me, giggling as we collapsed in a tangle of limbs.

"I'm ready for you again, mum," I growled, pumping my cock with my fist.

"Let me shower first, Robert," my mother replied. "Then I'll come back to bed."

She kissed my cheek and left me alone in her bedroom. A minute later I followed her, joining my lovely mother under the spray. I soaped up my hands and lathered my mother's tits, squeezing her jugs together while my mother, her own hands all sudsy, washed my iron-hard cock.

"You'd better let me get on with it," mum murmured when things started to get all hot and intense. "Wait for me in bed, darling. Just let me clean up and I'll be with you. No wanking and coming," she added as I, somewhat reluctantly, left her to her ablutions. I dried off and brushed my teeth before padding barefoot to my mother's bedroom.

A few minutes later and she was back, all minty-fresh and scented.

We kissed, kneeling on the bed facing each other, my hands roaming over her body while my hard-on nudged her stomach. My mother eased herself onto her elbows and knees and sucked at my dick with a loud smacking of her lips.

"Yes, mum," I sighed. "That feels so nice."

"You can return the favour in a minute," my mother replied before she slurped at my erection again.

Mum licked the length of me, her tongue gliding along the underside of my dick before she swirled it around the blunt end of my cock-head. Then she popped the dome into her mouth and sucked at it, her hand cranking the base of my cock. She gently caressed my testicles, moaning and sighing around her mouthful of meat.

"Your balls are low and heavy, darling," my mother murmured. "Have they been making lots of gooey spunk?"

"Yes, mum," I grunted. "They're full of the stuff."

"You can show me soon, baby." My mother rolled onto her back and opened her legs. "But lick me first. Lick my pussy before you fuck me."

I went at her eagerly, lapping and slurping at her. My tongue probed into her clenching opening and slid over the taut, scarlet nub of her clit. My mother was groaning and moaning, her head moving side-to-side as lust dribbled from her body.

"From behind, mum," I grunted, too impatient to be at her to keep licking her for long. "Get up so I can put it in."

My mother complied and I was soon behind her, my cock sliding into her molten core. I began to fuck into her immediately, our bodies slapping together.

"Is this a private party, or can anyone join in?" My grandfather asked from the doorway.

I slapped a palm against my mother's arse cheek. "What do you say, mum?"

"Both of you again," my mother gasped. "Both of my lovely men."

I grinned at my grandfather as I thrust in and out of his daughter. "Come in," I said, beckoning with a wave of my arm.

My grandfather advanced, his fist working at his cock, his eyes fixed on my mother's swinging tits.

"Fuck her, son," the old man grunted. "Give it to her."

My mother gasped and grunted through gritted teeth, "He is. He is giving it to me." She thrust back at me, our bodies colliding noisily as she forced her body onto my cock using her straight arms as leverage. Her buttocks shivered under the impact, and my eye was drawn to the heart-shaped tattoo she wore as a symbol of her love for her own father. "Daddy," she gasped, "put your cock in my mouth. Fuck my mouth."

So we went at my mother from both ends, spit-roasting her as she snuffled and grunted and fucked her hips back onto me.

I watched, still pumping my mother's cunt as she let her father's cock plop from her lips. She reached up and clung to his neck, pulling his mouth down to hers for a long, passionate kiss, her back bent as she leaned up to him.

I stared down at the womanly contours of my mother's waist and hips in that position. She had her body positioned so her cunt was offered to me behind her, her big tits dangling as her father kissed her greedy mouth.

My grandfather pumped at his hard-on while he kissed his daughter until he let out a loud moan and broke away from her eager tongue. "Fuck, Clara," he groaned. "I'm going to ..."

His hand worked quickly, his fist a blur as the hot stuff spurted out of him. Spunk sprayed onto my mother's breasts and rained on the bedcovers as my grandfather grunted and moaned in pleasure.

"Fuck me, Robert," my mother squealed. "God, it's so sexy seeing my father coming like that. Please, Robert, please, darling, fuck me."

I slammed into my mother, her body squelching around my girth when I powered into her. I felt her fingernails scraping my cock when she reached under her body to rub at her clit. The sensations her fingers elicited must have taken my mother to the brink. She gave a great bellow of delight and squealed that she was there. Her insides clenched around me, almost forcing my cock out of her body as my mother climaxed vigorously.

She collapsed forward on the bed, sprawling inelegantly across the bed cover while her fingers rubbed at her sex. I pushed my mother onto her back and hooked the back of her knees around my arms. After pulling her to me I pushed my cock back into her opening. My mother's eyes opened wide when she felt me slide inside her.

"I'm lying in my dad's spunk," she informed me. "He came all over the bed."

I didn't give much of a fuck about my mother being smeared with her father's jizm, I was too intent on my own release. I had to come; I needed to dump this load of spunk before it became unbearable. I was desperate for that glorious tingle of my spurting cock, and there was only one place I wanted to be when I came – inside my mother, filling her with semen.

"Fuck," I hissed when my mother's heat engulfed me again. "I'm gonna do it soon, mum."

"Yes, baby," my mother replied, her hips jerking. She held my face between her palms and stared into my eyes. "Let me have it, darling. Give me your love."

"Mum," I grunted, pushing deep so my balls nudged the crease of my mother's arse.

"Kiss me," she sighed. "Come inside me. Kiss me as you do it."

My mother sucked at my tongue, her hands still holding her face as she took my length and I pumped her full of viscous come.

She kept her knees bent and tilted her cunt upwards to accept my offering, all the time her tongue sliding inside my mouth.

Eventually, when I'd calmed I stared at my mother's beautiful, flushed face. "I love you," I whispered.

"I love you too," she replied with a soft smile. She turned her face towards her father standing next to the bed, his cock still impressively long even in its shrivelled state. "I love you too, dad," she muttered.

The old man bent and leaned in, stroking my mother's damp hair. "I love you as well, Clara," he said.

They kissed tenderly for a long moment. Then my mother offered her mouth to me again. I kissed her while my diminished cock slid out of her on a rush of goo.

"Both of my men," my mother sighed.

And I found I didn't mind at all. I could share her with my grandfather.

***

That evening, with my birthday less than a week away, my grandfather decided it was time he paid my grandmother a visit.

"I might as well test the waters now," he said, winking at me. "If I don't come back tonight you know the dirty old bitch is sucking my cock."

I wondered if Elaine was at my grandmother's house. If so he might get more than he bargained for, but I quickly realised that my granddad could handle Elaine as well as his ex-wife.

Even though I still felt a twinge of jealousy at the thought of my grandmother dressed in her lingerie and opening her legs for the old pervert, I couldn't help but hope the bloke managed to sweet-talk gran around.

It might lead to an interesting birthday party on Saturday.

12