Granny's Game Ch. 01

Story Info
Granddaughter makes the rules.
2.9k words
4.35
120k
22

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/27/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dude23L
dude23L
19 Followers

Being able to fix things can get you into some unusual situations, especially when family imposes on your abilities. I fix computers -- I work from home and get my share of freebie family repair requests. The prospect of rebuilding my mother-in-law's computer was not one I relished; she almost never used it, and I was wondering why she asked me to get her back online.

I thought Mary was too old to do much on the Net, but I guess it's all a matter of perspective. After several days of avoiding the unsavory task, I installed the new drive, and started the recovery process. Anne, my step-daughter, walked in to check my progress.

"When are you gonna' take Granny's computer back to her? She was wondering, but didn't want to bother you."

Right, but Anne didn't mind; neither did I.

"No bother. I'll probably be another hour or two. What's she in such a hurry about? I never figured her as much of a net-person, if you know what I mean."

Strangely, Anne blushed before she answered. "You can't tell her or Mom I told you anything," she whispered. Anne's twenty-three, and looks just as hot as her mother. She looked over her shoulder to assure our privacy.

"Two weeks ago when Fred went into the hospital, I had the most bizarre conversation with her." Anne looked around again. "It was about sex. For some reason she felt compelled to tell me that she hadn't had an orgasm in over eighteen years. That's when Fred had his first stroke. One of the side-effects of his medicine was ED."

I was a little surprised. Mary never alluded to anything sexual at all. She was only 59, and maintained a slim figure with her healthy lifestyle - lots of swimming and gardening kept her tanned and toned. She kept her hair short and tinted, and looked like she could have been Anne's mother -- but then Susan looked like she could have been Anne's sister instead of her mother, too.

Anne looked around and continued. "I felt so sorry for her -- it was so sad. She's so pretty, and I wanted to help her. I asked her if she ever masturbated. She said no, never, that she'd never done that, and wouldn't even know where to start. That's where the computer came in."

This was going in an unexpected direction.

She looked around again. " I figured she didn't have any toys, so I went online with her and pretty much forced her into a shopping spree. I used her credit card and got a couple of vibrators, some oils, some sexy lingerie, ben-wa balls, a strap-on clit vibrator with a wireless remote... you get the picture, I guess."

Amazing. "She let you do that? What did she say? Was she even around for this?"

"Around? By the time we were checking out, her hands were shaking. She could barely get the card out of her purse. I thought she was just nervous, but she was actually aroused. I could tell."

"How? " I asked. "Did you ask her or something?"

Anne rolled her eyes. "Of course not. You know Granny has the biggest nipples in the world. I know you do. Everybody does. She can't even keep those things harnessed in church, and I know you've seen them poking through her bathing suit, or her shirts when you go help in the garden. You're a man; you can't help but notice things like that."

She looked down at her chest, then brought her eyes up to stare directly into mine. "Just like you can't help but notice my nipples. Hers are bigger, but mine make a statement of their own. Besides, you've seen them on a couple of occasions in their full glory."

Anne was right. Once she started to develop, I think her nipples developed fully overnight, leaving the rest of her chest to catch up. And they did. Her "girls" blossomed to a pair of incredible 36Ds that were impossible to ignore. And I didn't -- never had.

Raising a step-daughter through the teen years, the sight of nubile, naked flesh darting through halls and bathrooms could not be ignored. The added thrill of having a popular step-daughter merely added to the variety. I have cataloged mental images of every one of Anne's friends in various states of undress -- some topless, some bottomless, some nude asses, and some nude mounds (not beavers, since this younger generation seems to go for the "built-for-speed" look of total baldness).

I know Anne had started shaving her pubes years ago -- discovered that when I kept missing my razor, only to find it in her bathroom. I asked, and was bluntly told that she needed to shave, and the cheap razors Susan bought for her left bumps (at which point she blatantly scratched her crotch, daring me to continue the conversation).

As I held her stare now, I did not look at her tits. She did, looking down at her chest, then thrusting her nipples in my direction.

"Talking about Granny has my nipples on full beam. See?"

I looked. She was right. Her nipples were poking obscenely through the fabric of her shirt.

"What's with that, Anne? Why does Mary's sexual drought have you so obviously turned on?"

I looked back up to see her staring at me, watching me ogle her nipples through her thin shirt. "I brought her one of my books. A book on female masturbation. She was so embarrassed. I made her sit down with me and we started looking through the chapters.

"When we got to vibrators and dildos, she said she'd never be able to buy one of those things. That's how we ended up shopping on the web. By that time, I was pretty much bossing her around, and she really didn't offer anything more than token resistance."

I was totally involved in this -- a mental picture of Mary ordering toys on the net. The growing bulge in my pants was becoming uncomfortable. "Go on," I said, attempting to be calm.

"By the time we were ready to pay, she started bitching about doing this. You know what a bitch she can be."

Of course, I knew. Mary was the consummate bitch. She made Joan Crawford look saintly.

"I've never seen that side of her," I joked.

Anne laughed, then looked around again. "She's always been so mean-spirited and demeaning to all of us -- Mom and her sisters, my cousins, you -- well, she went on about her privacy and my intrusion, until I just turned and slapped her."

"What?"

"I slapped her -- not really hard - right across the face, and told her to go get her credit card."

"What did she do?"

"For a minute, she looked like she was going to kill me. Her face flushed really red and her fists clenched. But she quietly turned and got her purse, pulled out her wallet, and started fumbling for the credit card. That's when I first noticed the nipples -- never seen them looking so big -- and the smell. I knew I was smelling her arousal, and realized that the book, the toys -- even some graphic pictures of people using the -- had not excited her. It was her surrender of control to me that did it."

I guess it made sense. Mary was always in control of everything and everybody, and now her granddaughter had taken over, even if just for a moment.

"I thought I'd test my theory. I selected overnight shipping, and told her I'd be back the next day. I told her to leave the package unopened, and gave her a shopping list for the batteries we'd need. As I left, she thanked me and told me she'd see me tomorrow.

I rushed over to her house right after work. She had the box and a shopping bag on the kitchen table She was wearing one of those sundresses she wears, and I could tell she wasn't wearing a bra. For an old woman with big tits, they really don't sag that much."

Yes, I had noticed that, too.

"I instructed her to open the box, and watched as she complied. She methodically unpacked and arranged her new toys, removed the box and packing, and stood quietly staring at me with her hands at her sides. I pointed to a slender, silver vibrator, and told her to open the package and insert the batteries. She fumbled with the plastic casing before popping it open, and calmly gripped her toy in her fist -- just like she was holding a real dick.

"She placed the vibrator on the table and got a pack of C cells from her shopping bag. Once she got the batteries into the toy, she stood it up like a missile, right in the center of the table. She smiled at me, seeming proud of herself, wondering what she should do next. I watched as she opened each packing, installed the batteries, and lined up her little army of toy sex soldiers.

"This took almost thirty minutes, and I could see her nipples getting harder as each of her toys was opened. She hadn't turned any of them on yet. I was hoping she would, so I could punish her for not obeying me. It was incredible. I'd never seen her so compliant -- and quiet."

I noticed that Anne's nipples were getting harder, to, as she continued her story.

"The lingerie was last. Only one teddy, kinda gauzy and nearly invisible. She held it up in front of her and folded it neatly, and with trembling hands. placed it on the table, too. I asked her if this excited her, and she calmly shook her head. I told her it was wrong to lie, and asked her again, 'Is this turning you on, Granny?' Again she shook her head, almost defiantly.

"I jumped from my seat at the table, intending to slap her, but she moved back, and my palm hit her across her right tit. She didn't move back, so I slapped her other tit with my left hand. 'Don't lie to me, Granny! I can tell when you're turned on.' I reached out with both hands, pinching her nipples through the dress. She tried to pull back, but her movement only stretched things out -- her dress, the nipples, her big tits: I let go of her nipples, and reached up with both hands to grab the dress, pulling the blouse open, ripping the fabric and buttons, revealing her tits and nipples. I pulled the dress off her shoulders and down her arms, leaving her exposed from the waist up."

I was speechless.

Anne was breathing harder and squirming as she continued, "I asked her again if she was aroused, and she said no -- obviously lying. I reached up and pinched both nipples hard, even twisting them as I yelled at her, 'Don't lie to me you old bitch!'"

She tried to push my hands away but the dress had pinned her arms when I pulled it down. I grabbed the waist of the dress and pulled it tight -- that left her arms completely useless. I could tell she was so excited, she was shaking. I held her like that with one hand, keeping her arms pinned to her waist, and I used my other hand to reach under her dress and cup her crotch. David, it was soaking wet. I slid a finger under the elastic legband and pulled her underwear to the side -- now her pussy was exposed, and it was dripping. I reached between her legs, cupping her crotch; my palm was covered with her juices. I ran my finger back over her lips -- they were slick and swollen, she was so excited."

My dick was throbbing. I couldn't imagine Mary letting her granddaughter do this to her.

"I brought my hand up to her face and asked her again if she was aroused. Granny didn't answer. She just looked down at herself, naked from the waist up, and nodded. I released my grip on her torn dress and she stepped back, moving to cover herself."

"'Stop that,' I barked at her. She looked up at me with such a defiant look, I couldn't help myself -- I slapped her tits again. I slapped them both twice; not on the nipple, but on the outside of each one, watching them ripple and jiggle."

"'Take that dress off. It's torn, and I won't permit you to wear torn clothing around me.' She actually slid the dress past her ass, letting it drop down to the floor around her feet. She just stood there with her soaked panties pushed to the side of her pussy, looking down at the floor, not moving."

"She must have the hairiest bush -- I've never seen so much hair. We all shave ours, you know."

"Yes, Anne. I do know."

She looked at me and smiled, knowing that the exposures she and her friends provided had not gone unnoticed. She continued to shift from one foot to the other as she continued her story.

"She was a mess; her bush was wet and matted, and it looked horrible. I decided it was time to really test how far she would let this go. I reached out and began to slide her granny drawers down her legs. She didn't move, except to raise each foot to let me finish stripping her. I walked through the house to the bathroom and rummaged around until I found Fred's clippers and scissors he used for grooming his beard, and brought them back to the kitchen."

Shit -- I knew where this was going.

"I placed the clippers and scissors on the table, looking at the matted mess of hair between her legs."

"'Shit, Granny. With all that hair, I don't see how you ever had an orgasm, Did you ever trim it or shave it?' She didn't answer."

"' Answer me now!.' She told me she kept it trimmed for Fred, but several months after the stroke, she stopped, since it became obvious there wouldn't be any reason to continue her grooming ritual. I told her to have it trimmed the way Fred liked it before I came back the next day, then I turned and walked out."

"I stayed right outside the door to see what she did after I left. I had my hand inside my own pants rubbing my clit as she walked over to the table, picked up the scissors and clippers, and walked out towards the bathroom. I came on her porch before she even got out of sight. I was so turned on."

I stared at her vacantly, finally managing to speak. "Annie, that's quite a story you made up, but why would you create a fantasy like this to share with me?"

"Did it turn you on, David? It's all true you know. Where's my mom? If we have time to finish this adventure story of mine, I need to sit down. Can we move to the den?"

"Susan won't be back for another hour. We can move to the den." When I tried to get out of my chair, I realized the tent in my pants would be visible, and that I wouldn't be able to conceal the we spot in my crotch -- shit, I couldn't even stand up straight.

Anne looked and laughed. "I guess you're pretty hard in there, aren't you. I've seen it before, you know. Don't look so surprised. Abbie and I planted a nannie-cam in your room one weekend and watched you and mom. It was the weekend before Thanksgiving, last year. Abbie was so impressed with you, she wants to fuck you -- but, I won't let her."

I remembered that weekend. That was the Viagra weekend -- just trying it to see what the fuss was about. "I'm not really pleased to hear about this invasion of our privacy. Whatever possessed you to think of that?"

"Actually, I heard Mom talking to Aunt Carol about the Viagra experiment, so I thought it would be a good scientific record to have the before, during and after sequences to review -- totally scientific, you know."

"What before? How long did you have the camera setup?"

"Abbie installed it that Thursday, while you were both out. It really looked like the experiment was successful. I never knew you guys were so flexible or that you liked anal so much, either."

This was my day for failing to find the words to respond to this seemingly endless stream of disclosures. I staggered into the den, following Anne, and fell into one of the arm chairs as she lay back on the sofa, spreading her legs to reveal the wet spot in the crotch of her shorts. She touched the spot with her hand, rubbed it vigorously three or four times, then looked up at me, smiling.

"I really didn't expect to get turned on this much, just telling you about my new adventures with Granny. You don't believe this really happened, do you?"

"If you're making this up to arouse me, you're succeeding. There's no denying the evidence straining the seams of my pants. If it's really true, I guess I'm wondering why you're telling me these details about Mary."

Anne smiled wickedly. "Simple, David. I want you and Mom to come play with us."

dude23L
dude23L
19 Followers