Granted Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jallen944
jallen944
1,741 Followers

He set the plate on the counter and turned around. Mrs. Stills was right there, holding a glass of scotch. Her left hand was tucked under her right arm.

“Hello Grant,” she said.

“Uh, hi. Mr. Stills asked me to bring these burgers in.”

She looked past him at the plate.

“Thanks.”

“Sure.”

He shifted from one foot to the other and she looked puzzled. His hand moved over the front of his jeans.

“Are you all right?” she said.

“Yeah, fine.”

She walked around him and moved the plate of burgers to the counter by the stove.

“Would you like another pop?”

“Yes, please,” Grant said. He could not figure out how to get her to go away so he could slip upstairs. His dick just got harder, and his jeans got tighter. She handed him a cold Mountain Dew.

“What are you hiding in your pants?”

“What? Nothing,” he said, and yanked his hand away.

Mrs. Stills stepped back, leaned against the counter, and took a sip of her scotch. Her eyes drifted down to his crotch and she smiled.

“It sure looks like something to me.”

Grant swallowed hard. He was shaking all over, and she looked so calm. He couldn’t believe what he was about to say.

“I have something to show you,” he said, and nearly choked on the words.

“Is that so?”

“Yes.”

She raised the glass and paused with it at her lips.

“Is it in your pants?”

Grant nodded and rubbed the long ridge that stood up in the leg of his jeans.

“It’s pretty big,” he said.

Mrs. Stills licked her lips. “I can’t wait to find out what it is.”

The back door opened and a woman’s voice called for her. Mrs. Stills stepped up to Grant, put her hand on the front of his jeans and rubbed the hard bulge of his dick. His back stiffened. The heat of her hand spread through his groin. She leaned close and whispered in his ear.

“It’s my sister. Don’t go anywhere,” she said.

The woman who came into the kitchen with two empty bowls looked like a younger, shorter version of Mrs. Stills, with long, straight blonde hair that swished across her back when she walked.

“Bev, there you are. Those boys plowed through the pretzels and potato chips. Do you have any more?” she said. She glanced at Grant and smiled.

“Oh sure. We have plenty.”

Mrs. Stills opened a couple of new bags and refilled the bowls.

“Do you mind if I have a sip of your scotch? This day has been nuts.”

“Sure, go ahead.”

Her sister took a long sip and set the glass down.

“Don’t have time to talk now. Gary’s in the middle of telling Mom and Dad about our trip to Florida. I have to make sure he doesn’t leave anything out.”

She grabbed the bowls, smiled at Grant again and went out. Mrs. Stills was smiling at him as well. She reached for the glass of scotch and her finger slowly circled the tip of her breast.

“Now, what was it that you wanted to show me?” she said.

He coughed to clear his throat. “Well ... It’s my dick.”

“Excuse me?”

He hesitated and his throat tightened. Had he gone too far? Had he assumed too much? But she was still smiling, and her finger was still touching the tip of her breast. He started again.

“I mean, my penis.”

“What about your penis?” Mrs. Stills said, and sipped her scotch.

jallen944
jallen944
1,741 Followers
12