Granted Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jallen944
jallen944
1,737 Followers

"Bev, hon, I believe this boy is a natural. Can't wait to see what he can do with his tongue."

"Me too," Bev said.

She sucked on the end of his cock. He had so much of it, and only a little bit would fit in her mouth. She wanted all of it in her mouth, all the way down her throat.

She started slowly, working her head up and down and letting the head of his cock slide deeper over her tongue a little at a time. She was pretty well relaxed. Her jaw stretched more easily and her gag reflex was not as strong.

The head pressed against the soft, ticklish skin at the back of her mouth, where it made her gag the most. That was the hardest part. Once she got past that, swallowing the cock was pretty easy, and with that came the fantastic feel of it sliding down her throat.

But Grant's cock was so thick she wasn't sure she could get her throat to open wide enough to take it. Another problem she didn't expect was that it was so hard she wasn't sure she could bend it to make the turn down her throat.

But she was close. The head was already pushing down into her throat. She'd had other cock down her throat, but never anything this long or this thick.

She pushed her head down harder. Her neck muscles strained. Tears were running down her cheeks, but she fought the need to gag and pushed. Her mouth was full of saliva. She swallowed and her throat opened and the head of Grant's cock slipped past the opening.

She squealed, although it was muffled by his cock, and her eyes snapped open and looked up to Grant's face. He groaned and his eyes rolled back. Lizzie was watching her with what looked like fear or concern in her eyes. She tried to smile, but that was impossible with her lips stretched so far.

Just like before, the gagging was gone. She already had an inch or two of Grant's cock down her throat. She leaned forward and she took another couple of inches.

Grant groaned again. His hips rose off the sofa, pushing his cock deeper, and she had to back off so it didn't go down too fast.

Lizzie's mouth fell open.

"Oh my God that is so awesome," she said.

Bev looked at her. All she could do was blink. Now that she had got this far, she didn't want to take it out and have to start all over. But she could only get about halfway down on his cock. She could move her head back and forth, which made it slide in and out and made Grant writhe and moan, but even when she held his hips and pulled herself toward him, she could only go down on about half of his cock before it got stuck. The harder she tried to force it, the more Grant moaned.

"Oh fuck I'm gonna cum," he muttered.

Bev looked at him and blinked. Did he just say what she thought he said? It was the word fuck that distracted her. She never heard him speak like that before.

Neither had a man ever unloaded his cum before when he was so far down her throat. She had always managed to pull his cock out and take him cum in her mouth.

Grant, though, caught her off-gaurd, and it was too late to pull him out. His cock throbbed and swelled, wedging itself in her throat and cutting off her air. Then his hot, thick liquid was pumping directly into her throat. It backed up quickly and she could feel her esophagus swelling. His cock was stuck in her throat and no matter how hard she tried to push herself away, she couldn't get it out.

It took a minute or two for his orgasm to end and the swelling of his cock to go down a bit before it would slide out. And it came out all at once when she gave a good, hard shove against the rail of the sofa, along with a gush of cum that spilled down the front of her blouse. She fell backward against the chair, coughing and gasping for air.

"Bev, Jesus Christ," Lizzie shouted, and jumped off the couch.

The room was spinning. Bev saw mostly stars, and Lizzie's horrified face. She wiped her mouth and found her hand was covered with cum. Slowly, her vision cleared and she could see Grant, with a similar horrified face.

"I'm fine, I'm fine," she said. Her voice was just a whisper.

Lizzie helped her sit up. The front of her blouse was wet and sticky. That was going to be hard to explain to **.

She tried to clear her throat and her muscles ached.

"What happened to my voice?" she said, but it came out as a hoarse whisper.

"Damnit, Bev. I told you to take it easy. You've abused your vocal chords," Lizzie said.

She picked up her lacy white panties and pulled them back up her legs. Bev was confused. Was that it? Were they finished? Grant still had a pathetic look in his eyes like he was terribly sorry for what he had done. They couldn't be finished. She hadn't had a chance to fuck him yet. Although she had to admit, it was going to be difficult to beg him to fuck her harder without her voice. And how was she going to explain this to **?

"Oh, sure. You'll be fine. What if your voice doesn't come back?" Lizzie said.

Grant held his out hand and helped her to her feet. He was naked from the waist down, and his cock, which was so tall and strong a moment ago, now hung limp between his legs.

"Are you all right?" he said, with a hint of panic in his voice.

Bev smiled and brushed her hand over his hair.

"I'm fine. You can stop worrying. You didn't do anything," she said in her croaky, hoarse voice.

Lizzie, though, had a mean, evil look in her eye, and she was glaring straight at Grant, as if he was the culmination of everything she hated about men.

Bev glanced between Grant's legs. His penis was starting to grow hard again, as if he was oblivious to the damage Lizzie was attempting to inflict with her eyes. Deep in her stomach was an ache of hunger to feel it inside her, but also a twinge of regret. If she took him to the bedroom now to let him fuck her silly, Lizzie would blow a gasket. She bent down, picked up Grant's jeans and handed them to him.

"We;ll have to cut this short, Grant. I'll take you home," she said, and when she looked at Lizzie there was relief on her face.

But there was a big grin on Grant's face. He didn't say anything, and he didn't have to. She could practically read his mind. He just had the best blowjob of his life. She watched him tuck that beautiful cock back into his jeans and sighed. If only she could carry that around for one day. She would let Lizzie know what true power felt like.

jallen944
jallen944
1,737 Followers
12