Great Weekend Among Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joe Bob
Joe Bob
98 Followers

'What have you got there?'

I held up the panties for her to see.

'Do you want me to put them on?'

'Yes. After your shower ... and wear your white nightie that you had on yesterday.'

'I love a man that knows what he wants!'

Her white nightie was one of my favorites. Half-transparent, it was just what I was looking for.

'One question: why didn't you want to go topless this afternoon? I wouldn't have minded!'

'I KNOW that! Truth is, I wanted to too ... I was just feeling a bit self-conscious I guess, well ... I don't know - I was just worried what Jason's reaction was I guess.'

'Silly thing!'

I kissed her and cupped her breast in my hand, feeling her nipple stiffen in response. She broke off.

'Mmm. That's nice, but we'll have enough time for that soon. Let me get showered first.'

'OK.'

I walked naked into the bedroom and opened the door to the hallway, I looked out to find Jason standing there nervously. I motioned for him to come in. Lowering my voice to a whisper I told him to climb into the king size bed with me. Pulling back the blanket, we crept under the sheet and sat there with plenty of space between us, both of us leaning back against the thick pillows. We heard the water in the shower stop followed by the squeaking as Jane wiped the shower down. We waited ... and waited.

'What's taking her so long?'

'You know what it's like - take the make-up off and all that!'

'I'm not sure how much more of this I can stand - I'm as stiff as a board!'

'It's the same for me. It can't be long now.'

At that very moment the Jane stepped out, saw us and froze.

'Oh!'

'Is that all you can say?'

I grinned. She was wearing her white nightie and the yellow panties that I had given her. They were clearly visible under the thin white cloth and they stiffened as I watched. Her panties too were very visible and the lace-rimmed hem of her nightie came down to just below her crotch. Having recovered slightly from the two of us being in the bed, she grinned and clambered up onto the middle of it.

'I see you two left plenty of room for me there in the middle.'

'No problem!'

She yanked back the sheet to climb in, she grinned from ear to ear as she saw the two stiff cocks waiting for her. Taking her time, she climbed in and pulled the cover up again. Snuggling down between us, she looked from one of us to the other grinning like the famous Cheshire cat.

'Well, this is comfy!'

I twitched as I felt Jane's hand enclose my cock under the sheets and I wondered for a second whether she was doing the same to Jason but as I looked over I saw that his expression had not changed in the slightest, so I assume that Jane was not touching him - yet!

'Jason, Why don't you turn off the light; the switch is next to you.'

The whole time she was speaking calmly to Jason, she was slowly and gently masturbating me, making sure that her movements were not seen. Jason looked at me to make sure that I was OK with the idea and when I nodded, Jason rolled over to the other side to switch off the light.

As soon as the light was switched off, we were plunged into darkness and I suddenly became aware of the noise of the neighbors celebrating. They were so loud, that it was possible to talk to Jane in a whisper without being heard by Jason. The sexual tension was unbelievable! None of us moved and no-one said a word.

I felt rather than heard Jane shift and then felt her breath on my ear.

'Grant? I am so hot, I don't know whether I am going to be able to sleep tonight!'

I turned my head to face her ear.

'Tell me about it! I am almost at bursting point and we haven't even done anything yet. We should have taken the chance when we had it earlier!'

I rolled my head away so that she would whisper back.

'Yes, can we make love now with Jason here! Will you let me fuck you from behind as you face Jason? I want to come inside you. So how does it feel having two men in bed with you?'

'I am so hot! I have to control myself otherwise I might do something I might regret later! Wait a few minutes for him to fall asleep then you can have your way with me.'

'That sounds good!'

Jane remained quite still for a minute or so. Then suddenly, she whispered to me again.

'Grant? Jason's hand is touching my butt!'

'What? Really?'

'Yes! But I don't know if he's doing it on purpose or not. It's so light, it might be an accident.'

I couldn't believe THAT, but still ...

'Just keep still and relax. Wait and see what happens next.'

Again a minute or so passed before she spoke.

'Grant. His hand's on my hip now ... and this time it is no accident! What shall I do?'

'What do you want to do? Just relax your body and keep still. Let's see what he does next.'

'He's sliding his hand up towards my waist ... and pushing my nightie up!'

'That's OK. Just wait and see how far he will go.'

'He's reached my ribs and ... oh ... oh ... he's ... touching my breast ...'

The blood surged to my cock and the temptation to start masturbating was almost irresistible.

'Grant! He's playing with my titty ... oh, God.'

I slowly rolled my body over so that I was now facing Jane but kept my ear in front of her face.

'He's stopped, but his hand's still holding my breast. He heard you moving!'

I waited, motionless, for her to speak again. I heard Jason shuffle slightly.

'Something's pressing up against my butt - I think it's his cock! And now he's playing with my breasts again!'

I felt rather than heard Jane sigh.

'Now he's sliding his hand down ... and stroking my butt ...

Knowing that his hand had moved away, I reached forward and slipped it up under her nightie to cup her breast. Her nipple was swollen and Jane sighed as I gently twisted it between my finger and thumb.

'... he's trying to get his fingers between my legs ...'

'Do you want him to touch you? Are you wet?'

'I'm soaking - he can't reach me because my legs are lying on top of one another.'

I took my hand off her breast and let it trail down her body over her panties to her thighs. Letting my fingertips drift up over the outside of her legs, I cupped my hand behind the knee of her upper leg.

I slowly and gently pulled her leg forwards until the knee was almost at right-angles to her body. In doing so, I pictured how I had now exposed her panty-covered pussy to Jason's groping hands. Her silk panties would now be stretched tight over her pussy and would have been fully open to his view if the lights had been on. I thought about the wet silk and how it would shine where the material was stretched over her swollen lips. Then my thoughts were interrupted by a quiet but sharp gasping breath in my ear.

'Oh! He's touching my pussy through my panties!'

I slid my hand back up and cupped Jane's breast once more, kissing her on the lips and then turning my head away again so that she could continue to whisper in my ear.

'Grant, he's stroking my pussy through my panties; he's rubbing my clit ... I'm so horny, I won't be able to take much more of this ...... he's moved his cock between my legs and now he's rubbing the tip over pussy through my panties ... I can feel his warmth between my lips ... oh, now he's pulled away.'

I waited to see what was going to happen next. I felt Jane twitch under my hand.

'Grant! He's worming his finger under the crotch of my panties and now he's pulling them to one side ... oooh, he's slipped his fingers into me and now he's pulled them back out.'

'Grant, he's rubbing the head of his cock along my pussy ... he's trying to enter me!'

'This is your chance, Jane - I want you to milk him dry!'

'Do you mean that?!'

'Only if you want to! Do you want to screw him?'

'Er, yes, I mean ...'

'Then do it for me! And keep telling me what you're doing!'

'He can't get to me - the angle is all wrong - he's got the tip of his cock between my lips but can't get any further!'

'Then take your panties off.'

Jane slowly pushed her leg back until it was straight again and then started easing her panties down behind her butt. She slipped her fingers under the edge of the legs of her panties and ran them down to her pussy. She - and the silk of her panties were sopping wet. I helped pull the panties down to below her knees, trying to move as little as possible. As soon as they were down to her calves, she pushed them off her legs using her feet.

'Hmmm, that's good ... he's stroking my pussy so gently! Now he's taken his fingers away and ... I can feel his cock just grazing my lips ... he's put one hand on my hip - if you don't stop me now Grant, he's going to slip his cock into me!'

There was no way that I was going to stop her and she knew it!

'Ooh! He's put the tip of his ... he's pushing .... mmmm, now he's inside me! That is GOOD! Oh, Grant, he's fucking me now, slowly and gently so that you won't notice ... his cock feels so hot inside my pussy ...'

She took hold of my hand and placed it onto her swollen sex. I felt the soft wet lips of her sex and then the smooth and slippery shaft of Jason's cock - warm beneath my fingertips - gliding slowly into her until his pubic hair brushed the back of my fingers, only to slowly withdraw again.

'Can you feel that? Can you feel him fucking me? His cock pushing into my pussy?'

I nodded, not trusting myself to speak. My throat was parched with excitement. I felt Jason's cock stop its movements, buried deep in Jane's sex.

'He's stopped moving! I can feel his cock pulsating inside me - he's close to coming!'

'Take him over the edge Jane! Make him come!'

I felt her hand push mine away.

'I'm cupping his balls in my hand ...'

I could feel Jane rocking her hips gently, her movements almost undetectable on the firm mattress.

'Grant? I'm fucking Jason ... I'm fucking your best mate and he's about to come ... yeah! He's coming! He's buried deep in my pussy and spraying me with his hot come - I can feel it filling me up! His cock his jerking with every spurt! Oh, now it's slowing down - he's finished and now he's pulling out of me ...'

I felt Jane move slightly.

'What do I do now? I'm full of come!'

She broke off as Jason moved and pulled back the sheet before rolling off the bed as quietly as he could and padding off to the bathroom.

'So, now I can tell you what you're going to do!' as I first reached over and turned on the lamp by the bed. I then grabbed her and pulled her towards me.

'Grant! I'm full of cum ...'

'I know! And I want to fuck you while you're full of his cum!'

'But ...'

She didn't get a chance to say another word. Grabbing her by the hips, I pulled her over and on top of me.

'Sit on my cock! Take your nightie off!'

Jane did as she was told. She kneeled either side of me and lowered herself down until the tip of my prick just brushed the slippery lips of her freshly-fucked pussy. Suspended like that, she reached down and pulled her nightie up and over her head, flinging it to the floor in a heap as she rose over me naked like a cowgirl riding her horse.

'Are you ready for this?'

'Yes!'

'You do realize that Jason will see me naked when he comes back from the bathroom?'

'Somehow since he just fucked you, I don't think that will bother him in the slightest to see you naked riding my dick.'

She sank down onto my cock with one swift movement so that our pelvic bones clashed together. My cock was immediately engulfed in a warm slippery wetness like I had never felt before. She was absolutely full of Jason's cum. I could feel it running out and trickling over me.

'Can you feel that Grant? That is Jason's cum! God, you are so hard ... make me cum Grant!'

I took hold of her hips and thrust into her. Just as I did so, Jason walked out. Jane froze, but I continued to screw her, paying no attention to Jason who was now climbing onto the bed beside us. Looking over at me, he slipped his arms around her and took her breasts in his hands, rubbing her tight nipples.

'Come on Jane - I want to see you milk Grant, just like you milked me!'

Jane leaned back against him and in doing so relaxed and opened herself up even more for me. Jason had known all along that I was awake and guessed what Jane and I were up to! Now that there was no need to be subtle about anything, Jane relaxed and, supporting herself with her hands on my thighs, started rubbing against me, keeping my cock tightly buried within her come-filled sex.

Jason stood up and moved next to her. He was hard again - the excitement of seeing the two of us screwing had obviously turned him. She turned her head gently towards him as she took the proffered cock in her mouth and started to slide up and down Jason's erect member. Now she pulled back slightly until just the head of cock was between her lips and grabbed the shaft with her hand. She started masturbating him and pulled back far enough so that she could now flick the tip of her tongue along the slit of his cock every time she pulled her mouth back. Unable to coordinate both movements, she now sat motionless, still impaled upon my cock. Since I was pinned down by her weight, I reached down with hand and used my thumb to gently but quickly rub her clit in time to her masturbation of Jason.

Her chest was flushed around the base of her neck - a sure sign that she was close to coming. Suddenly she stopped masturbating Jason and clenched her hand tightly around his cock with its purple shiny head fully exposed. I could see it pulsing and she leant forwards and flicked her tongue over the tip of his cock and then waited. Again her tongue flicked along the eye of his cock. Again she waited. The next time, she ran the whole of her tongue from the underside of his bulbous head to the top and then quickly flicked the tip with her tongue as before. I heard Jason groan. Pulling her head back, she started jerking him off in quick, hard, strokes. Within seconds she was rewarded with a thin jet of white cum which spurted out and splashed onto her upper chest and breasts. I watched as thin white streams trickled down over her breasts and into her pubic hair above my hand.

Turning back to me, Jane now started riding me again, using her hands on my thighs to support her. I pushed her over onto her side and then onto her back, somehow managing to remain inside her the whole time. Hooking my elbows under her knees, I lifted her legs and thrust into her, penetrating her fully and causing her to moan as we clashed together. Again and again we thrust against one another, completely unaware of Jason sitting on the bed next to us.

'Yes, Grant! Fuck me! I'm so close!'

I knew that I was going to come soon and her talking to me like that was turning me on even more.

'Come on, Grant ... fuck my cum-filled pussy! I know you love having Jason watch you fuck me. I'm ... I ... ye-es!'

That was too much for me. My balls felt like they were going to explode and as I came, I thrust one last time and ejaculated deep inside her. Not waiting for the first pulse to spray into her, I rocked my cocked back and forwards in small jerking movements, milking my cock of every last drop of come. As soon as my climax had subsided, I released her legs from my arms and sank down onto her, only vaguely aware of the wet come on her breasts rubbing onto me. We kissed and held one another as we both came back down again.

Joe Bob
Joe Bob
98 Followers