Greedy Depravity Money Ch. 04

Story Info
She earned a contract worth 20 millions with her holes.
3.5k words
3.69
42.1k
10

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 03/22/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sujitha20
sujitha20
67 Followers

We laid on the bed as my lovers rubbed their limp cocks on my face and tits and smeared their last drops of sperm on my face and tits. The phone rang. It was Varun. I lay between two men, my tits were in their hands, their dicks were slathering the sperm on my boobs and cheeks and I was talking with my dear hubby. What an irony. Varun told me that he brought lunch for all of us. While I was talking to Varun, Ahmed brought his dripping tube to my lips and I licked it while the phone was still on.

"Tell him to wait for half an hour," Sharma instructed and poked his dick on my cheek.

I licked it also and informed Varun to wait and hang up the phone. I took both cocks in each hand and sucked them alternately. The dicks exhausted because of the intense sex they had in quick succession. They were slack and did not get ready even after stimulation.

"I never have come thrice in a row within two hours like this," said Ahmed in a palatable tone.

"Me too, what a sexperience!" Sharma exclaimed, tweaking my nipples.

"It will take at least one hour even with virgins to get ready again. With hags, in my office it will take two hours." Ahmed informed.

"This dainty sexy siren squirted our conduits with her divine holes," Sharma flattered.

"Sanju, you are exaggerating," I continued, "It's my privilege to have champion fuckers with magnificent tools."

"It's not exaggeration, my darling," said Ahmed.

"We never fucked such tight holes even when we fucked virgins," Sharma flattered.

"We never quarrel for first fuck of any chick. Your divine beauty dominated us and I could not leave you to Sharma even for five minutes." Ahmed adulated, "The obsession is eternal."

Their dicks erected for the fourth time due to my oral manipulations. While I was on all fours and was sucking Sharma's lollipop, was having my back in a slanting position with my rump as pinnacle. Ahmed took position in the rear to fulfill his desire of fucking my virgin ass and spanked my butt cheeks.

He rubbed his piston on my keister hole, "Sharma, is this hole still virgin after you fucked once," asked lewdly.

"Yes, my boss, for the whole of this day the hole is called virgin. You are deflowering her virgin bum-hole now." Sharma replied, "This dame will remember us both as her ass-openers."

My head was bobbing between the thighs of Sharma. Ahmed banged in to my rear hole but it went only half. He tried slowly to push the remaining rod by separating my haunches with his hands. He impaled into my hind hole in slow long strokes, closing the gap between us firmly. He had pushed in and rolled his hips before pulling back out again. He did this while constantly either massaging my tits, squeezing my ass, or sensually running his hands somewhere along my body. They continued their unified assault, my entire body was tingling and they just kept on pumping away at either end of me.

Sharma inclined and firmly gripped my boobs and squeezing them. Both my fuckers were at a zealous pace slammed into me and held, I felt cum splashing inside my hind-hole and in my throat simultaneously. Ahmed was writhing his hips as he splashed his orgasm inside my hind hole and smacked with both hands on either side of my keister. I tried desperately to swallow Sharma's load that he was shooting into my throat and I felt fluid gush and spurt down my thighs and onto the bed. They fell on bed like logs.

"Go and bring lunch in here for us three, our slut queen." Ahmed ordered. I got down the bed, took a nightgown from my wardrobe and tried to wear it. Sharma jumped from bed and obstructed.

"Let me wear it, I have to go to hall and Varun is there so allow me to wear the gown and I'll remove it as soon as I come back." I assured him.

Ahmed, sitting at the edge of the bed, gestured to come to him. I stood near him with my breasts dangling on his face.

"As long as these lions are here, our slutty lioness must be naked."

"But," I muttered. "Your fear is that your hubby will see how you are being used and you are scared to go to him with our sperm smeared on your body," inquired Sharma from my behind.

"Your husband should know we are best in using our slut and I will brand you so that he will know how things are going on in here." said so Ahmed took my right breast in his mouth and bit it harshly and I cried aloud in pain. As soon as he left, Sharma took my left breast and bit it very harshly. My eyes are filled with tears. I rubbed my boobs as they left them. There was a deep tooth mark round my aureole on each titty.

"Now go and show him your bosom. He will understand everything," commanded Ahmed caressing on the round dent created by his teeth. Sharma followed suit and said, "The blemish will show that this slut is owned by us."

I came out of the room and closed door behind me. Since Varun left in the morning, these two swains never have permitted my tits to be un-occupied even for five minutes. Both of them had their hands or mouth on them always. The continuous chafing of my tits turned them scarlet from milky white. There was a lot of pain as my breasts were sour. The ass cheeks were also sour with scarlet hand prints through spanking. The only consolation is that their dicks are not large and I enjoyed the double penetration of relatively smaller dicks compared to Varun's dick. I would have to run away of home, if the wands of officers were equal size of Varun's dick. Above all, of this pain and humiliation, I was happy that I had almost accomplished the task. I made them to believe that my ass is virgin, my puss is very tight and my knockers are not used much. This may be enough to win them over and the contract. I checked the scars formed by the teeth of my screwers on my tits. The dents are black in contrast to the reddened melons. The incisors of these beasts were very sharp. I worried whether the wounds would septic. I cursed the corrupted officers for corrupting my breasts. As I was in my thoughts, I heard the main door creaked.

I trembled to see who was entering in to the hall. It was bizarre to see my tormentor in the morning was emerging from the front door of my home. Perhaps, Varun might have called him to take his lunch. The peccant driver saw me nude and smirked at me and reached where I stand and greeted me, "Hello, Madam, you are looking gorgeous like an angel, thank you very much for showing me your nude avatar."

I scowled at him and turned my face away. His hands landed on my sticky boobs and I slapped his hands away and started walking to dining room, where Varun was sitting. He followed me closely feeling my butts with both his hands. Varun was astonished to see me stark naked and opened his mouth wide and tried to say something.

"See, this bastard is annoying me." I showed him the driver who is behind me.

Varun stood "What are you doing here. Go out, I'll call you later," shouted acrimoniously.

"No, no, Sir, please sit down, I am not going to fuck this Angel," the bastard assured and continued, "I know that my bosses are screwing your slut wife to give you the contract. If you make any noise they would know what's happening here." He further warned, "If you don't keep quite and let me grope her I'll let the media persons know this." The lecherous driver was blackmailing us in rude tone.

When depravity stalks, the prey has to succumb and bow down.

Varun sat down disgustedly. "Don't make it a mess or I would kick your loins," he stammered in anger.

"Good," said the driver and followed me to the fridge. I opened the fridge and took chilled water bottles and other things. The nasty fellow is behind me and scrabbling on my rump and grabbling my naked back with his rough hands. My naked back must be a scene of his life.

I leaned forward to arrange the water bottles and food items in two bags. I would be looking like a horse on its four legs to the driver, who stood behind me. My croup is high in the air as I bent forward. The silence of Varun provoked this obnoxious little brat to be brave enough. He stopped groping my buttocks and unzipped his pants, took his cock out and rubbed it on my croup. He aimed his small, but hot and hard rod to my hind orifice and attempted to poke it in. Even though tiny, it did not go in as I flinched my rear muscles. He tried thrice and Lo!!!! He ejaculated all over my back. He daubed liquid all over my back.

He felt relieved and hold my boobs from rear when I stand again.

I turned to go in to the room where his bosses are awaiting and craving for me with appetite. The libidinous driver followed my feet kneading my tits with both his hands from rear. I had a basket each in my hands and stopped near the door. I turned back and gestured him to open the door. He is flaunting his limp tool, oozing the cum, thorough his trousers. His head is just up-to my tits. He licked my nipples and lashed his tongue all my boobs, greedily. In the process, he tasted and cleaned the sperm of his bosses from my chest.

"My angel's tits taste like honey in the morning and why are they salty now?" He wondered, "May be because of perspiration occurred through intense fucking! " answered to himself and I kept quite.

He ordered me to kneel down and I obeyed, as there is no other go. I guess I was not quick enough, as he grabbed my hair and pulled me to my knees in front of him and pushed his groin into my face.The lecherous driver smeared his oozing dick all over my boobs and asked me to lick his dick. I dislike the hostile urine and musky aroma emitted from this unkempt man's tiny dick.

I tried to pull back and he just pulled my hair harder, as I did so he forced his cock into my mouth. It tasted unclean and nasty, yet I licked his dick all over. He left out with satisfied look in his face. I am sure it is the most exultant day of his life.

I opened the door and went in to feed and please the lascivious bosses, with the booze of their trusted driver smeared all over my front and back. Both the bosses and I completed lunch. The mashers munched my mangoes along with food and did not leave them at all. In the process, they licked the sperm of their driver from my tits.

The drunken kingpins did not recognize it because they themselves smeared their juices on my knockers. We took another shower after lunch and cleaned ourselves. My fuckers were thoroughly exhausted due to the sexual activity and liquor they consumed and slept with me in the middle. They did not leave my boobs even while sleeping. They made my mounds as pillows, rested their heads on them and slept until the evening.

When I woke up groggy, it was 7PM. The officers were still snoring on my chest. The triumph of depravity started at roughly at 10AM in the morning and continued until it was 1 PM. These predators had their prey four times and gulped full bottle of scotch. They poured at least half bottle on my body and licked and I gulped three pegs. Their dicks were still in wilting state. They look very small when limp.

As I moved, they woke up. After freshened ourselves we sat on the couch, as usual, naked. Ahmed yanked my shoulders and laid me on his lap, Sharma dragged my legs onto his lap. I lapped my thighs on his thighs. He immediately started twisting and massaging my thighs while Ahmed was kneading my boobs and massaging my belly.

Ahmed gave me mobile and said, "Ring phone to your hubby and tell him to bring the suit case in."

"No, please, do not let him in. I will go and bring," I suggested to avoid humiliation.

"No, do what I say." Ahmed insisted.

It was extreme humiliation to see ones wife in such obscene and vulgar position for any man. Nevertheless, Varun deserved it.

(("Why should I only bear all the humiliation and insult to achieve his goals? He also should know how painful it to bear the degradation is! How pinching it would be to face the insults!" ))...... I thought to myself and called Varun to bring suitcase in.

((Imagine, how humiliating and degrading to see ones beloved wife lying on the thighs of two brats!!! That too for a person who is not a cuckold and who is strong in body and mind!!!))

Varun entered into the room with suitcase and kept it by the side of the couch. Our eyes met. I could see the sorrow, humiliation, degradation and excitement to see me in the awkward position I was. He was careful not to express his feelings and stood there before them with innocent face.

Sharma infused his thumb into my puss and index finger into my derriere hole and moving lewdly while Ahmed was nibbling my tits and poking my belly button with his finger. The scene is lewd and awkward for any husband to face.

Money makes many things to happen.

The incident that was happening was possible just for greed of money. Otherwise, it is impossible in any happy home where husband and wife are healthy physically and mentally.

"Are you enjoying the stay at my home, sir?" Varun posed a stupid question, which should not be asked. That ignited some degrading remarks from the bosses.

"Yes, Varun, we are having the fuck of our life. Your wife is extra ordinary slut." Sharma remarked thwacking my thighs to make a scarlet hand mark.

Ahmed laid me back on his lap leaving my nipple with a slurping sound and said, "Your wife is a trophy. I bet one can sacrifice anything in lieu of her holes." He crushed my mounds, "It seems that you didn't use her properly, see, there is no sag in tits, see, how tight they are!"

"Her holes down here are also not used much; anyways they are kept for us to use them fully!" Sharma exclaimed.

Ahmed turned me to him so that I was facing his dick now and my back and ass turned to Varun. He guided his dick to my mouth, "This floozy soozy is a quick learner and she is best blow job queen, now."

Sharma spanked and separated my heinie cheeks "See this, we deflowered this virgin hole and the front hole is also very tight like a virgin cunt."

In spite of the profanity and insult, the conversation was hilarious to me and I couldn't control the laughter and so I stuffed my mouth with Ahmed's cock and started gyrating it's circumcised bulbous with my tongue. I had also been feeling really turned on.

((These brats are boasting that they deflowered my ass hole to a person who was banging it, black and blue, every day at least twice. Varun's innocent expression on hearing this was more amusing. Was it cachinnating? Was it irony? I found no words to describe the situation.))

To control the cackles coming out I took whole of Ahmed's cock in and bobbed on it.

"OK, Varun, our Soozy floozy earned the contract with her tight holes. We wish to keep this slut for us. We screw these holes every month and award as many contracts as possible." Ahmed assured, "Now take the contract sanction papers and agreement out of the suitcase."

Varun obeyed and took out the sanction papers and agreement from suitcase.

"Sit," commanded Sharma by whacking on my butt cheeks.

I left the dick with slurping sound and sat between them. Sharma gestured me to sit on his dick, which is fully erect now.

I stood and lowered my back on his dick and with few wiggles; I adjusted his dick in my vulva and sat on it with my back to him and facing Varun. The innocent expression on Varun's face ignited giggle that I controlled with much difficulty. I forgot to constrict the pussy muscles and Sharma's cock went in full.

"Ooohhh," Sharma moaned, "My dick dug in full of your furrow."

I leaned to rest my back on his chest and turned my head to him, "mmmch, your rods are stretching my holes a lot, my dear fucker." I whispered in his ear.

"HEE-HAW," he laughed out loud, "Anyways its comfortable now for my junior in your pussy."

Ahmed stood before me with his tool now fully erect and I looked at him. He yanked my head by my hair and guided my mouth to his dick. I gave a surreptitious lick followed by a quick suck of the head my back was in a slanting position and my both ends are stuffed with erectile rods.

Sharma took the sanction papers from Varun and kept them on my slanting back and started signing on each paper as I was convulsing my pussy muscles on Sharma's dick, held the base of Ahmed's cock in my hand and licking around the circumcised bulbous with my tongue. I took care not to move my back because of my activity on either end. After completion of his signatures, both my paramours traded their places. Ahmed sat at the end of couch and stuffed his tool in my ass and Sharma stood before me to have his rod in my mouth. Ahmed kept the papers on my back and signed while I was pleasing his cock with my duff muscles.

No contract in the world might have been sanctioned like this...The contractor's orifices were stuffed with the officers' dicks and they signed on the naked back of the contractor.

"This is the time for Soozy floozy to sign on agreement," Ahmed said.

My lovers carried me to the bed. Sharma lay on his back and his pole was looking at the ceiling. I climbed up the bed and saddled him and guide his dick to my pussy and bent forward. He started biting the nipples hovering over his face. Varun kept the agreement papers next to the head of Sharma to get my signatures. Ahmed impaled his spear in to my back nether opening, bent forward a little and took hold of the base of my boobs.

"The backdoor is stretched now!" exclaimed Ahmed. I turned back and kissed him, "Your tools are so big that they are elongating my holes, dear."

I saw into the eyes of Varun directly but his face was blank without any expression and it was sure that his tool would be fully erect and swelled to full extent.I controlled myself from opening his zip and take his huge monster into my mouth and suck it to my satisfaction. As I know the consequences I constrained a lot.

Ahmed banged down, Sharma crammed up in my holes, and I signed on one paper. Between the biting and crushing of tits and banging up and down of my holes, I signed on the agreement papers. As I completed to sign on twenty papers, both my holes were filled with their spunk. Varun took the papers and went out.

What an innovative way to sign on an agreement!

My fucker officers left me on the Sunday evening. As they drank more and more the wear and tear of my holes was lessened. My buns up and down swelled a lot and became scarlet because of their spanking, whacking and crushing. It took two days for the boobs and butts to come to normal. Varun brought medicines and ointments and treated them carefully.

That was how my happy home was turned into debauchery house. We earned a lot after that but chastity is not a thing to buy. Once lost its lost forever. Both the officers could not visit my home again because of the inquiries going on against them but they awarded two more contracts in my name and added my name in A1 contractors list.

This is my story but many of such incidents are happening though out India because of corruptive officers and leaders. Because of the ever-growing corruption and ever-growing greediness among the middle class people, to earn easy money, hundreds of incidents of this kind are happening throughout India in every city. Once stepped on the stone of depravity one has no control on sliding.

I earned the promotion of my husband with my holes. I will narrate in next episode.

sujitha20
sujitha20
67 Followers